Author Topic: I got some creatine. That I ordered. That I will eat. That will make me stronger  (Read 6463 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I also started taking kelp capsules, one per day, they have over 200% iodine. I'm starting noticing effects now.. I'm slowly slipping into a realm of hyperactivity and immunity to cold weather. I am worried.

On the plus side, when the Fukashima radiation gets to you, you're covered.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I think these jars are many years old though so they are probably safer. But now that fukushima been leaking hot particles for over 3 years into the oceans I wouldn't trust any ocean food.

When I run out I must start eating something else with iodine.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
i took alot of extra potasium,magnesium,calcium while on creatine, i was cramping up all the time,even when i was drinking alot of water, dont forget that water,although great for us also depletes the body of minerals and thats not good,make sure when u buy your minerals that it says ACETATE at the end,like magnesium ACETATE, reason being is alot of companies try to dump of CARBONATE instead of ACETATE, cause its way way CHEAPER. problem is CARBONATE only gets about 10% absorbed in the body where ACETATE gets 85-90 percent :o, u can look it up n check it out,u will b happy u did

I'm enjoying reading your posts dude it's good to see you posting more.
b

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
i took alot of extra potasium,magnesium,calcium while on creatine, i was cramping up all the time,even when i was drinking alot of water, dont forget that water,although great for us also depletes the body of minerals and thats not good,make sure when u buy your minerals that it says ACETATE at the end,like magnesium ACETATE, reason being is alot of companies try to dump of CARBONATE instead of ACETATE, cause its way way CHEAPER. problem is CARBONATE only gets about 10% absorbed in the body where ACETATE gets 85-90 percent :o, u can look it up n check it out,u will b happy u did

Every day I eat plenty of rice, oats, corn, buckwheat, and some spinach, I know for a fact it has a lot of natural minerals. How do we know that expensive artificial acetate minerals aren't just another snake oil tactics from the vitamin industry?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I have just eaten 5g of this substance!

After squatting some weights and a warmup consisting of 202 lunges, 122 squats, 102 deadlifts that were without weights and 68 full situps with 12lbs, from back of the head being on the floor to leaning forward at every rep for a maximum ever increasing ROM.

I am very excited and awaiting surefire results. So far so good, it was just a little bitter.I had to quickly eat a banana.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Every day I eat plenty of rice, oats, corn, buckwheat, and some spinach, I know for a fact it has a lot of natural minerals. How do we know that expensive artificial acetate minerals aren't just another snake oil tactics from the vitamin industry?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Study electricity you fags!

The Onion

• Getbig III
I have the sided that I will take a 5g daily dosage. This should make for great times this autumn of gaining muscles mass and being impressive in the gym. To garnish attention and social status. Maybe I can even strike up a conversation with someone at the gym one day?
On a daily dose of five grams, I believe this is possible.

Try talking to asian people about IFBB Pro Hidetada Yamagishi and rice as post workout meal.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
It's in the form of powder.

Should I front-load this snake oil or what? Does anyone know how to use it?
Don't miss your anabolic window broseph.
T

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Update: First workout after starting my cycle of creatine! It was pretty awesome, I noticed that I was able to push more at the last reps in a set, even though I had not had that much sleep because I have also added kelp to this cycle. I thought I passed some kidney stones in my sleep, but not sure, I had to get up an pee a few times as I added water. I will up the water some more today and take the next does of creatine.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
oh it'll just be some youthful bloat I'm sure.  I'll continue eating clean, healthy and large quantities, reduce sodium slightly.

This should be amazing.

have you tried sodium loading? 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Update: First workout after starting my cycle of creatine! It was pretty awesome, I noticed that I was able to push more at the last reps in a set, even though I had not had that much sleep because I have also added kelp to this cycle. I thought I passed some kidney stones in my sleep, but not sure, I had to get up an pee a few times as I added water. I will up the water some more today and take the next does of creatine.

Great news

thebrink

• Getbig V
Get an ester type. Stay away from mono.

I get decently strong when I use and get accused of aas use when i'm not even on any gear. Really though you'll only put on 10lbs and your lifts won't go through the roof or anything.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
This thread delivers.

the trainer

Best creatine this will give you 10 pounds of mass in 7 days, not even test will make you blow up so quickly.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
hey newbie you don't eat creatine, you DRINK it

dissolve in warm water then pray for your digestive tract
"

Rambone

• Getbig V

You'll thank me later

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
On the plus side, when the Fukashima radiation gets to you, you're covered.

literally

you can just drop everything

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming

You'll thank me later

this product sucks, one of the worst

all of you can thank me later

Rambone

• Getbig V

this product sucks, one of the worst

all of you can thank me later
You didn't use it right. Stack it with this

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
You didn't use it right. Stack it with this

oh this pictor thanks

this  is also one of the worst products ever made

guys you'll thank me later

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming

Rambone

• Getbig V
this product is approved however

Women will only make you weak in the knees. I practice abstinence while on my liquid creatine and also abstain from masturbation because it reduces ATP. Guys, listen to my advices.  

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
Women will only make you weak in the knees. I practice abstinence while on my liquid creatine and also abstain from masturbation because it reduces ATP. Guys, listen to my advices.  

I literally am about to go drive 6 miles (12 minutes my phone says)

to face fuck an 18 year old

literal dime from tinder

will check ID, literally i will

her last text to me was "i want my harry styles to  feed me (cum down my throat)"

how did i arrive here?

i questioned her blowjob skills over text. which we exchanged numbers today. she told me i look like harry styles. i do but jacked and no manlet.

then she told me she likes rough blowjobs

and i told her i'm going to face fuck her

and she told me she wants me to "feed her"

so off I go  !

talk to you assholes tomorrow