Author Topic: James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Executed By ISIS  (Read 33130 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Executed By ISIS
« Reply #201 on: August 20, 2014, 01:09:57 PM »
Just watched obama's response. It's clear now, the whole thing was staged, another false flag.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #202 on: August 20, 2014, 01:17:52 PM »
I've only seen a few beheading vids. First one I saw was Daniel Pearl's execution. It actually brought tears to my eyes and I hated myself for watching it.
Tried to avoid watching any after that but curiosity sometimes got the better off me.

Simple Simon

« Reply #203 on: August 20, 2014, 01:20:47 PM »
Just watched obama's response. It's clear now, the whole thing was staged, another false flag.
Something doesnt ring true with the vid
The excellent quality, the well spoken English terrorist. the lack of actual beheading footage (just before and after)

There are so many genuine beheadings that show every single stage, this video is odd.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 20, 2014, 01:49:41 PM »
Something doesnt ring true with the vid
The excellent quality, the well spoken English terrorist. the lack of actual beheading footage (just before and after)

There are so many genuine beheadings that show every single stage, this video is odd.

No blood at all and the knife next to the body is different than the one used. 

In one vid they behead about ten people in a row and leave out nothing.  This seems staged.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: August 20, 2014, 01:57:16 PM »
i didnt watch the final bit but you think it was someone else who had been beheaded and foley is still a prisoner?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #206 on: August 20, 2014, 01:59:07 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/19/james-foley-executed-isis_n_5692695.html

James Foley, an American journalist who went missing in Syria more than a year ago, has reportedly been executed by the Islamic State, a militant group formerly known as ISIS.

A YouTube video and photos purportedly of Foley emerged on Tuesday. The video -- entitled "A Message to #America (from the #IslamicState)" -- identified a man on his knees as "James Wright Foley," and showed his beheading.

"This is James Wright Foley, an American citizen of your country," an Islamic State militant says in the video, which has since been removed by YouTube. "As a government, you have been at the forefront of the aggression towards the Islamic State. You have plotted against us and have gone far out of your way to find reasons to interfere in our affairs. Today, your military air force is attacking us daily in Iraq, your strikes have caused casualties among Muslims."

Take the risk and pay the price, unsympathetic.
T

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #207 on: August 20, 2014, 02:25:52 PM »
The Executioner does seem really fake looking almost like an actor , looks like he is wearing standard Issued GI Army Boots  ???

also , James Foley is wearing a small mic on his shirt as if he is a new caster on FOX NEWS

then they cut from his talking and the MIC is gone  ???

OF course this can all be just rubbish , what the fuck do i know

Simple Simon

« Reply #208 on: August 20, 2014, 02:29:15 PM »
The Executioner does seem really fake looking almost like an actor , looks like he is wearing standard Issued GI Army Boots  ???

also , James Foley is wearing a small mic on his shirt as if he is a new caster on FOX NEWS

they they cut from his talking and the MIC is gone  ???

its enough for Obama to strike at civilian targets without fear of reprisals.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #209 on: August 20, 2014, 02:44:15 PM »
its enough for Obama to strike at civilian targets without fear of reprisals.
::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #210 on: August 20, 2014, 02:49:11 PM »
the americans go around the world poking their noses is business that is absolutely no concern of theirs, piss off some very angry people who have lived thru millenniums of violence, and then everyone is crying when somebody gets their head lopped off.

'blast that sandbox off the map'? how about stay the fuck out of places like that and mind your own fucking business?

as a nation the USA has a sense of entitlement that they feel allows them to globe trot and do as they please, to whoever they please. dont cry when it comes back to bite you in the ass. cause it will. and hard.
You don`t understand that the birth rate among Muslims, specifically of the radical ilk, is at an all time high.  Never in history has it been this high.  They are effectively breeding an army that is the antithesis to human decency and to normal civilization.  To sit back and do nothing is moronic.  I can post the birth rates if you like.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #211 on: August 20, 2014, 02:49:45 PM »
He does, everyone knows that. I love when someone says something this obvious and thinks he revealed some obscure secret.

not just the oil but to preserve oil being sold in the US dollar.  The reserve status of the currency is severely threatened these days and the elites in the West know that their power remains tied to the petro dollar.  Without it tanks don't run, soldiers don't get paid to fight, and the American public riot.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #212 on: August 20, 2014, 03:18:37 PM »
It's purely staged.  Foley is somewhere in Indionesia now waiting for his wife to collect their $1 million life insurance plan and they'll live happilly ever after.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #213 on: August 20, 2014, 04:00:16 PM »

you are officially a fuckin idiot dude

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #214 on: August 20, 2014, 04:01:53 PM »
You don`t understand that the birth rate among Muslims, specifically of the radical ilk, is at an all time high.  Never in history has it been this high.  They are effectively breeding an army that is the antithesis to human decency and to normal civilization.  To sit back and do nothing is moronic.  I can post the birth rates if you like.

first intelligent post TA has ever made

it's true. Europe will be predominantly Muslim in under 30 years

specifically italy and france in fact will be there much sooner.

just wait for what is coming if action is not taken to eradicate this extremism and in fact i believe we should just eliminate the religion entirely

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: August 20, 2014, 04:31:21 PM »
The time is fast approaching for non-Muslim countries to no longer accept, tolerate or welcome those who follow Islam and all the hideousness that it entails.

Islam is a cancer ... a plague ... a disease ...

WAKE!

See it for what it is and heap as much scorn and unacceptance upon it and its followers as possible.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #216 on: August 20, 2014, 05:51:42 PM »
Lots of decapitation experts in this thread.  People are upset about this video but then take a look at the USA, why isn't anyone mad at them dropping a shit load of bombs blowing up groups of people in an instant.
Because the people thy blew up were Muslims, and nobody cares for Muslims.
V

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #217 on: August 20, 2014, 06:00:50 PM »
first intelligent post TA has ever made

it's true. Europe will be predominantly Muslim in under 30 years

specifically italy and france in fact will be there much sooner.

just wait for what is coming if action is not taken to eradicate this extremism and in fact i believe we should just eliminate the religion entirely

That's their next step is Europe. Sooner rather than later

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #218 on: August 20, 2014, 06:01:08 PM »
Because the people thy blew up were Muslims, and nobody cares for Muslims.

i think we should commit a genocide on them based off the fact that their god damned book tells them to kill anyone who is not them

FACT

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #219 on: August 20, 2014, 06:05:31 PM »
i think we should commit a genocide on them based off the fact that their god damned book tells them to kill anyone who is not them

FACT
This is the difference, the West isn't like them, if we were we would have nuked those fuckers out of existence.  It is only white guilt for past atrocities that prevents this. But I'm with you, this shit is going to come to a head sooner or later, the West should make it's move towards World Domination, eradicate the third world and the Middle East and move the white man in to rebuild that shit into something worthwhile.
V

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #220 on: August 20, 2014, 06:09:54 PM »
not to mention that they rape children and that's in their book too (child marriage because theri dick wad prophet muhammad did it... a cartoon character for god sakes)

fact

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #221 on: August 20, 2014, 06:11:49 PM »
The Executioner does seem really fake looking almost like an actor , looks like he is wearing standard Issued GI Army Boots  ???

then they cut from his talking and the MIC is gone  ???

someone explain this photo

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #222 on: August 20, 2014, 06:51:31 PM »

a lot of rednecks in this thread.
b

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #223 on: August 20, 2014, 06:58:47 PM »
We should send John Kerry to negotiate with ISIS. Then, without warning we should bomb Tel Aviv.

This will show ISIS we are not Islamophobic.

Also, if Hamas defeats Israel, there will be no more terrorism in the world.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #224 on: August 20, 2014, 07:12:27 PM »
We should send John Kerry to negotiate with ISIS. Then, without warning we should bomb Tel Aviv.

This will show ISIS we are not Islamophobic.

Also, if Hamas defeats Israel, there will be no more terrorism in the world.

You're such a fool it is UNBELIEVABLE.