Author Topic: How do people just tolerate being average.  (Read 6849 times)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Re: How do people just tolerate being average.
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2014, 06:15:53 AM »
What, even though they are uninteresting ignoramuses.

Why don't you fuck off to some politically correct University forum and look for your dream girl.  You probably want to forgo finding an educated woman, because that would mean she is smart enough to know your a fucking loser.

Who ever said they were? ???

Why so hostile there, E-kul? You sound major insecure. Maybe you should work on that. :-*

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2014, 06:43:02 AM »
Who ever said they were? ???

Why so hostile there, E-kul? You sound major insecure. Maybe you should work on that. :-*
No, I like my hostile side.  Plus it upsets the Academics, who long ago repressed any hostility so they could be good little conformists so as to get through their boring, predictable and mediocre lives.
V

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2014, 06:46:39 AM »

One day you'll turn 40, look around and realize that maybe the only thing you needed it in life to feel  "accomplished" was not to give a single fuck about anything .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH

Very profound. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2014, 06:48:30 AM »
OP- is your goal to be a kung fu action hero or something?  What is it, exactly, that people should be striving for?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2014, 06:54:19 AM »

One day you'll turn 40, look around and realize that maybe the only thing you needed it in life to feel  "accomplished" was not to give a single fuck about anything .
WoooSSSHHHHHHHHH

Very profound. 

There is some wisdom in this, but it isn't a state that is easily achieved. 

Looked at from a vast cosmological viewpoint, we are infinitesimally miniscule pieces of matter whose lives have no meaning and no lasting impact and on a time scale our lives are barely a moment in time.  The meaning of ones life therefore is something only the individual can determine. Best just to make the best of it.
V

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2014, 07:02:29 AM »
Life has virtually no meaning.  Just try to be of some use to your fellow man and amuse yourself before you lose everything you care about and eventually die.

MikMaq

« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2014, 08:36:34 AM »
OP- is your goal to be a kung fu action hero or something?  What is it, exactly, that people should be striving for?
Basically if given a billion dollars said person would not change their lifestyle in any drastic manner.

When you think of the sheer volume of simpletons who go hollywood or party or some other hedonistic shit, its fucking sickening.

Frank Zappa is a personal hero, a guy who when provided fortune and fame, blew it all on hiring the top talent of his generation.

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2014, 08:38:34 AM »
There are other ways of making money besides drugs, and no I am not a drug dealer.  I am happy for people to speculate, I don't care either way.  The end result is, I have found a way to live on my own terms.  

I see conformists as the problem, conformists hold up societies dysfunction, they don't question it and see it as normal.  The more educated one is (by the system), the more conformist they are and the more compliant they become.  You can get such people to do almost anything if they are ordered by a higher authority. (NAZI germany anybody)
I wouldn't worry about people speculating about what you do.

They care less about what you do than you care about it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2014, 08:46:33 AM »
I wouldn't worry about people speculating about what you do.

They care less about what you do than you care about it.
And that's the way I like it.
V

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2014, 10:24:16 AM »
I really dont fucking get it.

over 99 percent of the population are just uninteresting dullards.

How the fuck are people ok with it.

Im not just talking about being in shape, which I think is just the bare minimum for being worth while but everything else.

I just roll with it and not give 2 fucks about what anyone thinks about me.

For sure - most people put themselves "above average" - but to be honest, I'll take average over dribbling uncontrollably and exposing myself to school girls.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2014, 10:50:33 AM »

AmonRa

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2014, 11:49:26 AM »
I have lived a very interesting life, made my own way and lived by my own rules.  I have never stopped learning and read voraciously.  You can put me in the rebel/free thinker category.  My time is my own and I have more than enough resources to continue living this way.  I have learned to manipulate the system and have it serve me rather than the other way around.  You can continue being a good boy and chanting yes sir/no sir and doing what you are told, living your robotic life, hell you might even end up with a Phd, a perfect wife and a faux fairy tale lifestyle and live happily ever after, but if you ask me taking the conformist route, you may as well kill yourself now, what a waste of the one life we are given.

I agree with some of the things you said but you are still nothing more than a happy slave on the planet which is indeed better than a sad slave.

This world is controlled by the planet Saturn which represents time or the CUBE. We are living in the cube regardless of who you are. You can live better than others but you are still in the CUBE.

So far the only man who has ever broken the system was known as Jesus Christ although that's not his real name.

All mainstream religions worship the CUBE or Saturn or Satan. That's the biggest scam of them all.

However, the son of GOD is real and he was able to break the machine for us.

Note: What most religions present as Jesus Christ is not him but rather the anti-christ or the fake Jesus.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2014, 11:56:41 AM »
There are other ways of making money besides drugs, and no I am not a drug dealer.  I am happy for people to speculate, I don't care either way.  The end result is, I have found a way to live on my own terms.  

I see conformists as the problem, conformists hold up societies dysfunction, they don't question it and see it as normal.  The more educated one is (by the system), the more conformist they are and the more compliant they become.  You can get such people to do almost anything if they are ordered by a higher authority. (NAZI germany anybody)

If everyone wanted a different society there would be chaos. It is already happening in areas where you throw hoards of different cultures together. The social contract means we agree to abide by certain laws and norms.

MikMaq

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2014, 12:45:37 PM »
If everyone wanted a different society there would be chaos. It is already happening in areas where you throw hoards of different cultures together. The social contract means we agree to abide by certain laws and norms.
I have to be clear, Im an autism supremacist.

I think its only a matter of time before people with constructive autism take over the gene pool. So I have no belief that there would be chaos.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2014, 01:09:46 PM »
That's the mindset of the people cutting others' heads off though. I agree with you on the satisfaction of doing something that satisfies you.

lol its also the mind state of non violent buddhas

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2014, 07:03:17 PM »
I would argue that society is already chaotic, and this is because of conformity.  And I wasn't talking about the problems multiculturalism brings but this is a great example.  Multi-culturalism is accepted without question by the conformists who just willingly go along with it.  To any free thinker there are obvious problems with multi-culturalism, but due to such societies raising their citizens to be conformists, they are unable or incapable of speaking against it.   Society could obviously be made far better if people rebelled against multi-culturalism, reformed it and came up with more workable solutions for the betterment of the Nation, but conformity prevents this.  The same goes with many societal issues like ridiculous drug laws, anti-euthanasia, capitalist corporate profit over civilians well being etc etc.....

The problem arises when the laws and norms are dysfunctional, as they quite often are.  For example, in the Country I live we have laws preventing an individual from criticising someone based on their religion or race, you can be charged for criticising Islam and even multiculturalism, several Journalists already have.  Now, if you are a conformist, you just go along with that and say and do nothing, but if you value freedom and justice you will rebel and speak out,even at your own peril.  This is how progress is made.   Conformity is how evil ideologies like NAZISM got such a foothold, same deal with ISLAM.
V