Author Topic: Rick "Hoodrat" Perry Mugshot  (Read 3602 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Rick "Hoodrat" Perry Mugshot
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2014, 05:49:04 AM »
I think the Best Hair Of Any POTUS Contender Award goes to Edwards.  Before he pulled it all out when his mistress was discovered.

I agree.  Edwards was my choice before the whole scandal thing went down and he had to discontinue his campaign.  Romney and Clinton had great hair as well.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2014, 06:29:27 AM »
I think the Best Hair Of Any POTUS Contender Award goes to Edwards.  Before he pulled it all out when his mistress was discovered.

Ann Coulter was screaming about the mystery secret love baby, almost a YEAR before FOX would talk about it. 

She was mocked as a conspiracy theorist.  Turns out, left-wing media wanted to ignore it.  Righ-wing media (LIKE FOX AND DRUDGE) wanted to wait until Edwards was the nominee so they could sink him at the last minute.  Destroying him in the primaries would be less damaging to the Dems.

Fair and balanced.   ::)   LOL.  They're an entertainment channel, they can report on anything they want, but wow they have some serious political motivation here.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2014, 07:04:01 AM »
Yeah..not the mugshot the liberal douchbags were hoping for.
L

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2014, 07:09:10 AM »
He's got the hair to be president.

Fabulous hair, no question.

James

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2014, 09:34:23 AM »
REPORT: Perry Grand Juror Was Active Dem Party Delegate During Proceedings... Developing...

http://mediatrackers.org/national/2014/08/20/perry-grand-juror-active-democratic-party-delegate-jury-proceedings

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2014, 10:17:36 AM »
REPORT: Perry Grand Juror Was Active Dem Party Delegate During Proceedings... Developing...

http://mediatrackers.org/national/2014/08/20/perry-grand-juror-active-democratic-party-delegate-jury-proceedings

What the heck is she doing not only serving on that grand jury, but talking about it?  Aren't those proceedings supposed to be secret?