Author Topic: Todays most Aesthetic FDB.  (Read 7789 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: Todays most Aesthetic FDB.
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2014, 04:33:54 PM »
and decent legs too, which... I'm always worried about
 Frank,  I'm sure there is some retouching here-  it's a professional photograph.  but who of our "heros" hasn't had a Photoshop done?  This dude looks impressive as fuck.  WHY YOU MAD, BRO?

Looks like utter shit and whats up with the quads they look like DLB's!

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2014, 04:49:56 PM »
Rhoden has the most pleasing physique to the eye of all top competitors today and is massive as well.  Should be Mr. O.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2014, 05:06:12 PM »
Rhoden has the most pleasing physique to the eye of all top competitors today and is massive as well.  Should be Mr. O.

Not O material with that conditioning, though shape is crazy. He must be 39 now? Pity he wasted half his prime years as a fat piece of shit.

As for thebrink, no one could have quads like DLB's. They are so horrible, square and fucking ugly they make me angry every time I see them.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2014, 06:06:04 PM »
meltdown
 :D
I want the trainer to stop saying ANYTHING until we see pics

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2014, 06:08:07 PM »
I want the trainer to stop saying ANYTHING until we see pics

Won't happen. I would go to Vince for advice on starting a business before I'd ask the Trainer how to improve my calves.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2014, 06:15:22 PM »
I don't know man, some of these Men's Physique dudes are pretty "aesthetic"

and they're prone to

not be manlets

for the win

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2014, 06:15:44 PM »
U forgot this guy

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2014, 06:24:48 PM »
oh a whole shitload!  But literally every pro that's ever been photographed for anything has be retouched at one point or another.
 anyway, I just wanted to stop in and offer another aesthetic physique.  I'm not here to defend this dude's honor, since  his body affects me and mine not at all.

It's a little unfortunate because I'm sure the guy looks plenty impressive without the Photoshop, but like this we're not able to accurately judge his physique.  Its like autotuning Pavarotti

Sure, most photos have been retouched, but when even the background looks grainy, that's when it gets excessive

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2014, 06:29:03 PM »
which one, leonardo, donatello...?
Rhoden has damn near perfect symmetry..But this shot isnt the most flattering for his arms..i see no separation

He also has the charisma of a turtle

and 0/10 facial aesthetics..no homer

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2014, 07:03:24 PM »
The most aestethic fdb is not in the top 3 or even top 20 that's for sure.

Like someone said, amateurs and european bodybuilders have better quality and look better.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2014, 07:57:29 PM »
Search him out for yourself, my dude. I have no dog in this fight. He's a well conditioned WBFF Muscle Model with a great FDB. That particular photo I chose has probably had some photoshop, but doesn't change what he actually looks like (and if you care so much, go see).
He's not jumping into the "big leagues." He was an IFBB Men's Physique pro who was told that he was too muscular, so he switched to the WBFF. BB size is not what this dude is after. I wouldn't call his physique limited, but what I'd say is irrelevant - I WAS JUST RESPONDING TO THE OP'S POST. I WAS SIMPLY SUBMITTING ANOTHER MAN WITH A BEAUTIFUL FDB.
You misunderstood me. There is a point in which some folks look good, and their flaws don't matter. This is at that point. But, if he ever decided to compete as a bodybuilder and not as a physique competitor, the fact that his arms are too small for his torso would be considered a flaw.
Right now, dude has the better look.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2014, 10:08:28 PM »
The guy in Lobstahs posts looks amazing. Ideal physique imo.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2014, 10:50:06 PM »
The guy in Lobstahs posts looks amazing. Ideal physique imo.
Yeah, I mean could his legs be bigger/better? Sure. But he's got a pretty dope bod. Probably the widest lats I've seen in a minute.
Anyway, even in shitty cell phone pics, dude looks pretty good.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2014, 10:52:23 PM »
You can see that if he jumped into the "big leagues", that his arms would lag behind and his waist would be kinda of wide.
This is a great photo of illustrating the "limits" of one's physique and what one looks like before that big jump. Right now, he looks excellent.

I don't know. His forearms are mad sick. Remind me of Casey Viator's or Mike Mentzers in their prime. Huge and striated as fuck.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2014, 10:54:42 PM »
:o

No hardness in those arms. They just seem THERE. Nothing stands out. Nothing's impressive, other than his tiny waist. His legs are thin and again, those arms have no vascularity, or any real definition. They look like 2 lumps made out of playdo. Where's the graininess? Put him next to any top guy from the 90's and he couldn't shine their shoes.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2014, 01:37:17 AM »
I don't know man, some of these Men's Physique dudes are pretty "aesthetic"
mens physique? Dude is a bodybuilder entering mens physique shows

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2014, 01:51:08 AM »
Whats an "FDB" ?  ???

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2014, 01:59:16 AM »
I know hes hailed as rhe 2nd coming of wheeker... but something about this guy just doesnt seem that impressive to me.

Seems like none of these guys have the muscular quality the 90s guys had... guess its that 'slin' look. Seems like their quality drops as they move from amateurs to pros instead of getting better..

I saw him training with Ronnie and Corey (212 guy) last yr and in person there's nothing special about his physique, people talk about Cormier but Rhoden is even worse

No intensity in his workouts and I know bbing isn't about strength he was struggling with 100 pound dumbells on incline  ;D

If this is one of the best today then it tells u all u need to know about modern bbing

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2014, 03:31:25 AM »
No hardness in those arms. They just seem THERE. Nothing stands out. Nothing's impressive, other than his tiny waist. His legs are thin and again, those arms have no vascularity, or any real definition. They look like 2 lumps made out of playdo. Where's the graininess? Put him next to any top guy from the 90's and he couldn't shine their shoes.

Needs to train with Dorian for a year.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2014, 03:35:01 AM »
Whats an "FDB" ?  ???
"Front Double Biceps" 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2014, 03:45:52 AM »
I said this before. No real separation between his and tris. No real "pop" or definition to his muscles.
Some of these guys like him and Wolf just have no real pop to their muscles. Whereas Kai and Phil when they pose the muscles just have that "look".

I don't know. His forearms are mad sick. Remind me of Casey Viator's or Mike Mentzers in their prime. Huge and striated as fuck.
Yes, great forearms but take a look at the whole arm and it's relation to the upper body and taper It gives a big/wide upper body but small arms look. Also take a look at how the triceps and biceps look. Triceps look kinda flattish, but the whole arm is vascular.

Again, very ideal look when you are a physique competitor, which I believe is a better look than  the bodybuilders of today.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2014, 03:53:11 AM »
Whats an "FDB" ?  ???
A "Females Delicious Backside"

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2014, 03:54:09 AM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2014, 04:02:15 AM »
Yeah, I mean could his legs be bigger/better? Sure. But he's got a pretty dope bod. Probably the widest lats I've seen in a minute.
Anyway, even in shitty cell phone pics, dude looks pretty good.

very wide dude.

very odd legs.

overall very killer physique.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2014, 04:11:27 AM »

Pretty much sums it up.