Author Topic: German police fire 85 bullets total  (Read 10069 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: German police fire 85 bullets total
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2014, 09:54:54 PM »
I don't understand why they didn't shoot him in the hand.... they had plenty of opportunity.

But again as we see, things didn't escalate until the cop moved in. That seemed to really piss him off  :-\

I think if police are going to be first responders at crisis situations, then CIT should be mandatory for all of them.

Getting too heavy handed with this huffpo parody stuff, bro. Ease back a little and you'll be able to keep it going for a few more pages

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2014, 08:25:22 AM »
I'm not referring to a mentally ill person who rushes you all of a sudden. Should that happen... take them out.
I'm referring to lazy LEOs who shoot unnecessarily. They don't want to take the time to bring the person in, they'd rather just kill the guy and call it a day.
yeah, because we all know LEO are lazy and it's a lot easier to just shoot someone then it is to arrest them. Lot less trouble..  ::) what a clueless person.  

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2014, 11:07:35 AM »
yeah, because we all know LEO are lazy and it's a lot easier to just shoot someone then it is to arrest them. Lot less trouble..  ::) what a clueless person.  

Not all are lazy. I don't think you are.
Infact, I think you're probably a professional, who thoughtfully goes about his duties.

I also think it should be mandatory for ALL officers to undergo CIT.

ps: Not as clueless as many would like to believe.  :P
w

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2014, 11:42:23 AM »
Not all are lazy. I don't think you are.
Infact, I think you're probably a professional, who thoughtfully goes about his duties.

I also think it should be mandatory for ALL officers to undergo CIT.

ps: Not as clueless as many would like to believe.  :P

I've undergone CIT. CIT has its place. It's not when someone with a knife is advancing on you in a threatening manner... sorry.. it just isnt. You could have replaced those cops with 2 therapists and you would likely either have one dead therapist and a traumatized therapist holding an empty gun or 2 dead therapists..

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2014, 02:15:17 PM »
I've undergone CIT. CIT has its place. It's not when someone with a knife is advancing on you in a threatening manner... sorry.. it just isnt. You could have replaced those cops with 2 therapists and you would likely either have one dead therapist and a traumatized therapist holding an empty gun or 2 dead therapists..

That particular case was seriously messed up.

I just think there are far too many ways in which police unnecessarily escalate situations. It shouldn't be that way.
w

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2014, 01:31:34 PM »
That particular case was seriously messed up.

I just think there are far too many ways in which police unnecessarily escalate situations. It shouldn't be that way.

I think gold pushers are unethical opportunists.. shouldn't be that way..

I don't mean you, you're probably an ethical one, I mean everyone else

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2014, 01:56:54 AM »

I think gold pushers are unethical opportunists.. shouldn't be that way..

I don't mean you, you're probably an ethical one, I mean everyone else

LOL, Ok you little poop. You did make me laugh out loud on that one.
I'll come back later, after I've had some rest and figure out where & how I so egregiously offended you.  ;)

ps: And as an FYI, ...I don't push gold, ...I acquire it, and show others how they too can acquire it... for FREE :D
w