Author Topic: The Brazilian restaurants - perfect for bodybuilders  (Read 12786 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: The Brazilian restaurant
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2014, 04:56:05 PM »
You never know..my moms Dominican and resembles Halle Berry yet most people think I'm white.

Point is parker trying to take credit for brazilian asses. Ie they come from africa. They come from brazil.

Only things to ever come from africa are diseases, good athletes, slaves and the first humans. Not much really.

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2014, 04:57:06 PM »
charred or over salted that brazilian grilling

No the meat was soft and tasted great.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2014, 05:02:42 PM »
No the meat was soft and tasted great.

Always had you down as preferring hard meat.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2014, 05:07:43 PM »
Point is parker trying to take credit for brazilian asses. Ie they come from africa. They come from brazil.

Only things to ever come from africa are diseases, good athletes, slaves and the first humans. Not much really.

I dont see his comment that way. A large reason brazilians are so beautiful is their mix of geno and phenotypes

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2014, 05:27:04 PM »
I dont see his comment that way. A large reason brazilians are so beautiful is their mix of geno and phenotypes

All that africa. Doesn't suggest mixing to me.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2014, 05:29:02 PM »

Brazil has the largest population of blacks outside of Africa. You see the same asses on black women here. If any Brazilian woman is real with you, they will tell you the same...and when ai mean real, I mean admit that they have black in them if they do, and where the ass comes from. But then again, many wont admit that...to you maybe. Just like those Dominicans want to talk about being Indian.
They come from Brazil, come on....and where did many of the people from Brazil come from?

The point I was trying to make was that I replaced "meat" with Africa. Nobody gives credit where credit is due. We can talk about Phil's light eyes, or that Thug's light eyes and how those features make those respective people attractive to women. But, when it comes to Latinas, specifically Brazilians and backsides, many don't want to give black women credit. You find the same asses on black women in the US, the Caribbean, and West to South Africa. Gee...I wonder where did Brazilian women get it from, considering they imported a ton of slaves from the Angola region.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2014, 05:34:58 PM »
.... come on man. No, just no. My girlfriend is 1/8th native "Brazilian Indian" (you get me, pocahantas), no black blood. Yes, Brazil has 2nd highest African descendants outside of Nigeria but did you look at those girls? Not dark skinned, just Brazilian.

I managed it. Thing is, you don't perv, you say "so that's what they mean by big asses here" or "that's a huge ass" - in a matter of fact way. This creates a conversation with the subject matter in plain view to be discussed. Say she has pointy knees so you wouldn't be into her and gf will be all right  ;D

You guys need to learn this art. Find something to say is unappealing about such women and bring your partner on board. Then perv away.
Doesnt have to be dark skinned. And a lot of people from Latin America like claiming no black. Being black has negative connotations, having black blood is as well. But, they claim that ass, they will claim that tan, they will claim those features. Even mixed black Americans in the turn of the 20th century claimed to be Portuguese, in order to escape taxes and discrimination.

My mother had naturally blonde hair as a child...and she is black...but people have questioned that.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2014, 05:47:34 PM »
Doesnt have to be dark skinned. And a lot of people from Latin America like claiming no black. Being black has negative connotations, having black blood is as well. But, they claim that ass, they will claim that tan, they will claim those features. Even mixed black Americans in the turn of the 20th century claimed to be Portuguese, in order to escape taxes and discrimination.

My mother had naturally blonde hair as a child...and she is black...but people have questioned that.

It's no secret Latins like to 'marry up' meaning whiten up their bloodlines. That's why pussy is thrown at me left and right whenever I go to DR because I have the quote on quote good features

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2014, 05:50:51 PM »
It's no secret Latins like to 'marry up' meaning whiten up their bloodlines. That's why pussy is thrown at me left and right whenever I go to DR because I have the quote on quote good features
Zoe Saldana anyone?

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2014, 05:55:10 PM »
Zoe Saldana anyone?

All she dates is white men lol

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2014, 05:59:14 PM »
Brazil has the largest population of blacks outside of Africa. You see the same asses on black women here. If any Brazilian woman is real with you, they will tell you the same...and when ai mean real, I mean admit that they have black in them if they do, and where the ass comes from. But then again, many wont admit that...to you maybe. Just like those Dominicans want to talk about being Indian.
They come from Brazil, come on....and where did many of the people from Brazil come from?

The point I was trying to make was that I replaced "meat" with Africa. Nobody gives credit where credit is due. We can talk about Phil's light eyes, or that Thug's light eyes and how those features make those respective people attractive to women. But, when it comes to Latinas, specifically Brazilians and backsides, many don't want to give black women credit. You find the same asses on black women in the US, the Caribbean, and West to South Africa. Gee...I wonder where did Brazilian women get it from, considering they imported a ton of slaves from the Angola region.

Feel like I'm reading my own post here. I said most people of African descent outside Africa are in Brazil. I even said Nigeria has most to show my knowledge. Thing is, they are Brazilian. I am not a viking or a brit. I'm Irish. We're a fair mix of white races here too. I could tell an Irish person in a foreign country a mile away. Can tell a Brazilian too. Hence the original race (going back generations) is bred out.

Ask any Irish person or any Brazilian etc. Was in restaurant Tuesday. GF said guy cooking food was Brazilian. He could have been maybe 40 nationalities with his skin colour. She chatted to him he was Brazilian. Race and nationality are distinct regardless of original heritage after 2-3 generations.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2014, 06:15:10 PM »
All she dates is white men lol
something tells me she purposely tries to stay super skinny---maybe for Hollywood roles.
Less roles go to women who have legitimate curves (not skinny, but a head turner).

Feel like I'm reading my own post here. I said most people of African descent outside Africa are in Brazil. I even said Nigeria has most to show my knowledge. Thing is, they are Brazilian. I am not a viking or a brit. I'm Irish. We're a fair mix of white races here too. I could tell an Irish person in a foreign country a mile away. Can tell a Brazilian too. Hence the original race (going back generations) is bred out.

Ask any Irish person or any Brazilian etc. Was in restaurant Tuesday. GF said guy cooking food was Brazilian. He could have been maybe 40 nationalities with his skin colour. She chatted to him he was Brazilian. Race and nationality are distinct regardless of original heritage after 2-3 generations.
i understand that. As the saying goes "The devil knows his own"...

There is funny thing amongst people of color, especially Latinos. Depending on what you look like, they will approach you differently. If you are noticeably dark skinned black, and let's say its a light skinned Brazilian that may have more white facial feautures, they may speak in a guarded tone---depending on their own prejudices. If it is a brown skinned black, less guarded, and it goes down the line. This all depends on the the social standing and perception of each person.

For instance, due to my complexion, I have been around Dominicans and Brazilians and they are speaking Spanish or Portuguese to me. And I am like "huh?"
If I get them talking, the Brazilian women will talk about their family, who is black, who is this, XYZ. The Dominicans of a certain complexion will sometimes have a hard time admitting that they are black, and put their arm up to mine, same skin tone.

America is the same way as Brazil...a lot of black people are of mixed racial heritage,but the system is different. The Latin system was about mixing with the people and allowing them to rise in church, etc. the American/British way, was "your ass is black, and will stay that way no matter if we mix with you".

So, black Americans have a different outlook. Americans period have a different outlook.

A KKK member will call your girl a n___r in a sec...and a ignorant dude from NJ will call her "Spanish".

I don't want to make this about race, let's keep it about the food.

I was merely being tongue in cheek.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2014, 06:20:51 PM »
something tells me she purposely tries to stay super skinny---maybe for Hollywood roles.
Less roles go to women who have legitimate curves (not skinny, but a head turner).
i understand that. As the saying goes "The devil knows his own"...

There is funny thing amongst people of color, especially Latinos. Depending on what you look like, they will approach you differently. If you are noticeably dark skinned black, and let's say its a light skinned Brazilian that may have more white facial feautures, they may speak in a guarded tone---depending on their own prejudices. If it is a brown skinned black, less guarded, and it goes down the line. This all depends on the the social standing and perception of each person.

For instance, due to my complexion, I have been around Dominicans and Brazilians and they are speaking Spanish or Portuguese to me. And I am like "huh?"
If I get them talking, the Brazilian women will talk about their family, who is black, who is this, XYZ. The Dominicans of a certain complexion will sometimes have a hard time admitting that they are black, and put their arm up to mine, same skin tone.

America is the same way as Brazil...a lot of black people are of mixed racial heritage,but the system is different. The Latin system was about mixing with the people and allowing them to rise in church, etc. the American/British way, was "your ass is black, and will stay that way no matter if we mix with you".

So, black Americans have a different outlook. Americans period have a different outlook.

A KKK member will call your girl a n___r in a sec...and a ignorant dude from NJ will call her "Spanish".

I don't want to make this about race, let's keep it about the food.

I was merely being tongue in cheek.

Sure thing, just wanna give my girl some credit  ;D She is very adamant about being part native.

I find it strange that Brazil has crazy racism. You have brown people attacking slightly darker brown people.

Talked with gf about opening a Rodizio here (however it is spelled). There are none in Dublin, only a few Brazilian BBQs. Might be worth looking into I'm just terrified about commercial rates in Dublin. Google them if you want but talking hundreds of thousands a year for commercial rates, then rent at same amount, then taxes, then wages and stock.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2014, 06:36:49 PM »

Sure thing, just wanna give my girl some credit  ;D She is very adamant about being part native.

I find it strange that Brazil has crazy racism. You have brown people attacking slightly darker brown people.

Talked with gf about opening a Rodizio here (however it is spelled). There are none in Dublin, only a few Brazilian BBQs. Might be worth looking into I'm just terrified about commercial rates in Dublin. Google them if you want but talking hundreds of thousands a year for commercial rates, then rent at same amount, then taxes, then wages and stock.

And some Brazilians will deny that racism exists at all. I recently talked to one Brazilian guy who said he was 100 % Portuguese...I never knew Portuguese people came that dark...he can't pull that off in the States.

Anyways...I hope it does work out for you. People want to eat. And especially if it sounds exotic, more so if it is meat.

Vearing off on another food course, I tell you one thing that America needs here, is a 24 hour Chipotle, 24 Hour Subway, and a 24 Hour Jimmy Johns.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2014, 06:41:52 PM »

I have no clue. But she's never done it for me..I'll take an Erica Mena or Tahiry over that anyday bodywise

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2014, 06:44:07 PM »
And some Brazilians will deny that racism exists at all. I recently talked to one Brazilian guy who said he was 100 % Portuguese...I never knew Portuguese people came that dark...he can't pull that off in the States.

Anyways...I hope it does work out for you. People want to eat. And especially if it sounds exotic, more so if it is meat.

Vearing off on another food course, I tell you one thing that America needs here, is a 24 hour Chipotle, 24 Hour Subway, and a 24 Hour Jimmy Johns.

Can't see myself opening a reataurant. I like to stick to what I know. Most brazilians hate Portuguese at least superficially (ie football etc) and it is reciprocated. Gf's family flew here in 2010 when iceland volcano went off and were treated like shit in portugal but well in spain.

Subway sanwiches are rotten. Don't get why people buy sandwiches. You can make yiur own and they transport well.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2014, 06:45:12 PM »
High end gyros

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2014, 06:49:58 PM »
Can't see myself opening a reataurant. I like to stick to what I know. Most brazilians hate Portuguese at least superficially (ie football etc) and it is reciprocated. Gf's family flew here in 2010 when iceland volcano went off and were treated like shit in portugal but well in spain.

Subway sanwiches are rotten. Don't get why people buy sandwiches. You can make yiur own and they transport well.
Subway subs are good in a pinch. Agreed that they don't keep well. And are not all that good. But, they are better than McDonalds...anything. Their breakfast "subs" can be ordered with egg whites or whatever that yellow egg patty that they have.

The poster Slate who is Portuguese has spoken on that, and he doesn't like Brazilians.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2014, 06:53:21 PM »
I have no clue. But she's never done it for me..I'll take an Erica Mena or Tahiry over that anyday bodywise
I think that those creasesat the edges of her mouth (you know the (---) when she smiles)will get worse, and she kinda looks older for her age due to that. Some chick I overheard who was hatin on a pic of her's said that she look like the Grinch.

I hear you on those choices.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2014, 07:21:30 PM »
You never know..my moms Dominican and resembles Halle Berry yet most people think I'm white.
nobody thinks youre white, not even domincans that think theyre white

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2014, 07:25:07 PM »
i eat least 20 times a year at Brazilian Churrascarias

mostly hit up M-Grill on Wilshire blvd  or Samba Brazilian Steakhouse at Universal City walk , and very rarely Fogo de Chao in beverly hills

ha!!!! I just left TDB Orlando. I eat at BH Fogo all the time. How is m grill?  I've almost went many times but end up always going to Fogo

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2014, 07:50:52 PM »
nobody thinks youre white, not even domincans that think theyre white

I've been assumed white by many my whole life..even by -gasp- white people

the trainer

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2014, 08:31:00 PM »
I've been assumed white by many my whole life..even by -gasp- white people

You suck at dressing.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2014, 08:33:42 PM »
I went to a brazilian rodizio steakhouse last night the food is perfect for bodybuilders they just kept coming at me with different kinds of meat until I was stuff and could not take anymore, you guys should try it.

They just opened one in McAllen texas..
Being planning to go ...
I heard the food is great... :P

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2014, 08:35:51 PM »
i eat least 20 times a year at Brazilian Churrascarias

mostly hit up M-Grill on Wilshire blvd  or Samba Brazilian Steakhouse at Universal City walk , and very rarely Fogo de Chao in beverly hills

I being to the samba Brazilian steakhouse ..
You ever catched the samba carnival dancing show on Fridays night?
Some super hot bitches...