Author Topic: The Brazilian restaurants - perfect for bodybuilders  (Read 12794 times)

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: The Brazilian restaurant
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2014, 08:37:17 PM »
You suck at dressing.

You suck at life

Maybe one day you'll be able to live your own

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2014, 09:15:56 PM »
Brazil has the largest population of blacks outside of Africa. You see the same asses on black women here. If any Brazilian woman is real with you, they will tell you the same...and when ai mean real, I mean admit that they have black in them if they do, and where the ass comes from. But then again, many wont admit that...to you maybe. Just like those Dominicans want to talk about being Indian.
They come from Brazil, come on....and where did many of the people from Brazil come from?

The point I was trying to make was that I replaced "meat" with Africa. Nobody gives credit where credit is due. We can talk about Phil's light eyes, or that Thug's light eyes and how those features make those respective people attractive to women. But, when it comes to Latinas, specifically Brazilians and backsides, many don't want to give black women credit. You find the same asses on black women in the US, the Caribbean, and West to South Africa. Gee...I wonder where did Brazilian women get it from, considering they imported a ton of slaves from the Angola region.

QFT

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2014, 10:15:50 PM »
It's no secret Latins like to 'marry up' meaning whiten up their bloodlines. That's why pussy is thrown at me left and right whenever I go to DR because I have the quote on quote good features

It's 'quote unquote'.

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2014, 10:18:00 PM »
You suck at dressing.

I'm so fat nothing fits me so I've to go out buck naked.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2014, 02:09:51 AM »
All that meat gives the brazil girls that ass.

No it doesn't, it's genetic traits. Most brazillians can't afford meat. Brazillian chicks in Portugal have the same ass.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2014, 02:32:12 AM »
No it doesn't, it's genetic traits. Most brazillians can't afford meat. Brazillian chicks in Portugal have the same ass.

Portuguese chicks you mean?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2014, 03:44:42 AM »
i was born and raised around those brazilian places, i used to go on friday nights n eat my balls off with the meats, any of u guys from the jersey area try hitting up ferry st in newark ironbound section. beside the food u will prolly get some pussy also if u walk over to the bar section,nice lookin bitches
[/quote

Lol the way you say it, is like the same women are still at the bar from 20 years ago  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2014, 04:01:41 AM »
i was born and raised around those brazilian places, i used to go on friday nights n eat my balls off with the meats, any of u guys from the jersey area try hitting up ferry st in newark ironbound section. beside the food u will prolly get some pussy also if u walk over to the bar section,nice lookin bitches

Lol the way you say it, is like the same woman is still at the bar from 20 years ago  ;D

She still is...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2014, 05:03:29 AM »
Lol the way you say it, is like the same woman is still at the bar from 20 years ago  ;D

She still is...

bro american guys are golden if u go there on a friday or saturday night and walk down ferry street,u will end up with more pussy than u would believe. they have brazilian bars with tables set up outside with live bands playing,brazilian broads hanging in packs of 10 or more,man oh man i miss that good brazilian hairy snatch. just tell the bitches that u r interested in getting married n settling down, they throw the pussy at u when they smell a GREEN CARD ;)
R

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2014, 08:56:14 AM »
i eat least 20 times a year at Brazilian Churrascarias

mostly hit up M-Grill on Wilshire blvd  or Samba Brazilian Steakhouse at Universal City walk , and very rarely Fogo de Chao in beverly hills

Damn it. I'm drooling.

the trainer

« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2014, 09:00:08 AM »
I should visit brazil one of these days I bet the chicks down there would go crazy for a big muscled american, pussy would be handed to me on a sliver platter.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2014, 09:23:05 AM »
Not too sure, I think Brazilian woman are more into impressing other woman. Just look on instagram lol I follow mannnny banging to death hot Brazilian woma, they all have one thing in common. Skinny beta fag boyfriends or husbands.. I don't think they are much into the look of the man than they are the look of themselves

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2014, 09:26:41 AM »
I should visit brazil one of these days I bet the chicks down there would go crazy for a big muscled american, pussy would be handed to me on a sliver platter.

If the money is right you will get all the pussy in the world. And deseases too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: The Brazilian restaurants - perfect for bodybuilders
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2014, 09:31:12 AM »
Brazillian women are the worst golddiggers.  They want a papi to pay for their constant plastic surgeries

Dr.V.P.C.

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2014, 12:16:47 PM »
Yeah here in Brazil the whores will love all of you , and so will their 8 brothers, all of them bandits .
No-law world.
Gringos , Welcome .

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2014, 12:25:49 PM »
Not too sure, I think Brazilian woman are more into impressing other woman. Just look on instagram lol I follow mannnny banging to death hot Brazilian woma, they all have one thing in common. Skinny beta fag boyfriends or husbands.. I don't think they are much into the look of the man than they are the look of themselves
Kinda like the dude who was with Viviane Araujo left her for Graceyann Barbosa, and he looks like "huh?"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2014, 12:34:14 PM »
You suck at dressing.

Still, you can see why he's been assumed white all his life.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2014, 01:34:25 PM »
 Funny how people call brazilian women "gold diggers". Brazilians men and women are interrested in getting to know the other person... for what that person is, and not for what that person have.

Brazilians don't use " what's your name? and what do you do?".

And by the way... brazilians can not afford meat? lol. Brazil was the biggest meat exporter in the world for a long time.

India recently became the number 1 meat exporter in the world."1.89 million tonnes of beef".

And since everybody basically walks naked in Brazil... watching a girl wearing a "dental floos" on the beach is not a big deal.... well not for Brazilians ;)

Btw you guys should try "Plataforma" there's one in NY 49st between 8Th and 9th ave....also in Brazil, if you are visiting "Porcao".

Just go there and ask for "picanha". ask them to cut the meat very thin. let me know.

I like picanha medium rare.

Gracie Rules

Beckenbauer

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2014, 02:08:36 PM »
Yeah they eat a lot of meat, but it's mainly stews with pork and beans Feijoada. Read about some fighters training in brazzil what they ate daily. It's not like they grill every day premium meat, it's like people thinking japanese eat sushi everyday.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2014, 02:28:17 PM »
i lived with 2 brazilian familys in N.Jersey n they treated me really good, i lived with my girl,her mom n dad,her aunt,her grandma and her sister n her lesbian lover. the mother n grandmother could cook really good,im talking really good, they where always nice to me n treated me better than my own family to b honest. most brazilians r very nice people, i cant say anything bad about them,the family i lived with was great. only thing that was strange is her door was broke n me n my girl would be fuckin hard on the bed n the father would walk in and start talking to her about something like the weather n im like what the fuck n stop,my girls like its ok keep going he dont mind he likes u ???so he would take a seat n watch us fuck,then the grandmother came in n started smiling acting like she was rocking a baby n smiling at us,i took that as she wanted me to knock my girl up so she can play with a baby :o,i used to see the sister n her lesbian girlfreind fucking in the living room sometimes n they knew i was watching n didnt even care, id b behind the curtain jerking off watching them :D
R

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2014, 02:32:12 PM »
i used to see the sister n her lesbian girlfreind fucking in the living room sometimes n they knew i was watching n didnt even care, id b behind the curtain jerking off watching them :D

What were they doing exactly, and how old were you at that time gracie???

And aren't you brazilian as well?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2014, 02:38:53 PM »
i lived with 2 brazilian familys in N.Jersey n they treated me really good, i lived with my girl,her mom n dad,her aunt,her grandma and her sister n her lesbian lover. the mother n grandmother could cook really good,im talking really good, they where always nice to me n treated me better than my own family to b honest. most brazilians r very nice people, i cant say anything bad about them,the family i lived with was great. only thing that was strange is her door was broke n me n my girl would be fuckin hard on the bed n the father would walk in and start talking to her about something like the weather n im like what the fuck n stop,my girls like its ok keep going he dont mind he likes u ???so he would take a seat n watch us fuck,then the grandmother came in n started smiling acting like she was rocking a baby n smiling at us,i took that as she wanted me to knock my girl up so she can play with a baby :o,i used to see the sister n her lesbian girlfreind fucking in the living room sometimes n they knew i was watching n didnt even care, id b behind the curtain jerking off watching them :D
So, this man would be watching you eff his daughter? That man had some unresolved issues regarding his daughter and maybe even you.

That is some halariously dysfunctional is right there.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2014, 02:42:15 PM »
brazil ass genetics = angola ass genetic

think about it

Beckenbauer

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2014, 02:45:26 PM »
Point is parker trying to take credit for brazilian asses. Ie they come from africa. They come from brazil.

Only things to ever come from africa are diseases, good athletes, slaves and the first humans. Not much really.

There is a correlation between good athletes and asses. Good developed glutes gets u a better balance, athleticism, explosiveness in jumping and sprinting forward. Some strength coaches knows and specialize at it- But generally it's overlooked, I mean most guys think they get a big butt  :D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2014, 04:18:33 PM »
What were they doing exactly, and how old were you at that time gracie???

And aren't you brazilian as well?

no im german 100%
R