Author Topic: The diference between the British and Americans  (Read 16000 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The diference between the British and Americans
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2014, 06:28:11 AM »
Lot of snaggletoothed, periodontitis heroes in this thread.

were you spitting crumbs on your key board when you typed that man of pies
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2014, 06:28:44 AM »
Not as much in the northeast or the west coast, but all other parts of the USA is about guns, God and family.

My mom taught me to shoot when I was 6. She's 76 today and can still probably outshoot me. Her first job in Denver, Colorado when she was 12 was as a professional horse-breaker. She broke new horses to the saddle. She's tougher than I am.

Real Americans believe in the government that governs best governs least. Most real Americans would like to push the UN building into the East River with all of the "diplomats" inside.

Real Americans are slow to the draw, but will respond with overwhelming force.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2014, 06:30:15 AM »
sarcasm is just a veiled way to insult someone

not really if done in a funny way

americans get insulted because they cant interpret the content
T

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2014, 06:31:48 AM »
were you spitting crumbs on your key board when you typed that man of pies

Oh brother, "bigmc"......I'll have you know I never allow a morsel of food to fall from my mouth.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2014, 06:33:25 AM »
Oh brother, "bigmc"......I'll have you know I never allow a morsel of food to fall from my mouth.
[/b]
it would probably hit you in the back of the head

to be fair a morbidly obese religious nut isn't an American  stereotype at all  :D
T

MikMaq

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2014, 06:34:31 AM »
Not as much in the northeast or the west coast, but all other parts of the USA is about guns, God and family.

My mom taught me to shoot when I was 6. She's 76 today and can still probably outshoot me. Her first job in Denver, Colorado when she was 12 was as a professional horse-breaker. She broke new horses to the saddle. She's tougher than I am.

Real Americans believe in the government that governs best governs least. Most real Americans would like to push the UN building into the East River with all of the "diplomats" inside.

Real Americans are slow to the draw, but will respond with overwhelming force.
You would be amazed at how badly the majority of the worlds people wanna drown these  fucking bible  thumpers.

Like fuck anytime I get this illusion my rural imbred background is no different from yours the bible is mentioned.

America is a first world economy with a third world demographics.

Its like there is a lack of perspective or detachment

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2014, 06:36:25 AM »

French girls in Paris  :D

in all fairness 100% of these girls are welsh,

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2014, 06:39:13 AM »
[/b]
it would probably hit you in the back of the head

to be fair a morbidly obese religious nut isn't an American  stereotype at all  :D

I prefer portly Jesus freak thank you.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2014, 06:40:21 AM »
You would be amazed at how badly the majority of the worlds people wanna drown these fucking bible thumpers.

You'd be surprised how little I or the rest of those "fucking bible thumpers" care about the world's opinion.

Keep in mind that if you took the rest of the world's militaries and combined them into a valid force and dropped them into Texas, the local indigenous civilian population would grind those fucking foreigners into hamburger in 2 months.

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2014, 06:41:10 AM »
I don't see too many differences really, maybe a few superficially on the surface, but across the board, no

Britain and Europe have given the world more than anybody else - the arts,sciences,exploration,engineering ... you name it there is pretty much NOTHING that has not been influenced by the British and Europe

Britain is our mother country, our only REAL ally in trouble or who we can count on to watch our backs
The British were and still ARE I have to believe tough mother f......., with the possible exception of the Scotts, the toughest in Europe
They stood toe to toe with Germany twice, never backed down, the sun never set on their empire, they ruled the waves .... gotta admit they have a pretty impressive pedigree
America is the younger, bigger version
 ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2014, 06:45:59 AM »
You would be amazed at how badly the majority of the worlds people wanna drown these  fucking bible  thumpers.

Nothing amazing about it LOL.  Many, many unbelievers hate believers.  That hate will grow and grow.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2014, 06:46:22 AM »
A similarity is the fact both are racist as fuck.  White Brits hate anything a shade darker than them and same with most americans but they sure love watching the darks play sports or make funny jokes

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2014, 06:47:22 AM »
A similarity is the fact both are racist as fuck.  White Brits hate anything a shade darker than them and same with most americans but they sure love watching the darks play sports or make funny jokes

LOL "the darks"

MikMaq

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2014, 06:52:47 AM »
You'd be surprised how little I or the rest of those "fucking bible thumpers" care about the world's opinion.

Keep in mind that if you took the rest of the world's militaries and combined them into a valid force and dropped them into Texas, the local indigenous civilian population would grind those fucking foreigners into hamburger in 2 months.
Actually I wouldnt be surprised at all, as I said your lack of perspective is the whole fucking point.

Americans consitantly invent narratives that are not relevant. Nobody gives a shit about military, guns , and some poorly written collection of fairytales. i think for most of the world these fascinations are something you grow out of once you reach adulthood.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2014, 06:53:10 AM »
There is a reason that almost all comedians are American or Americanized Brits... Brits aren't funny. My God look at British TV shows - the only time I know a joke was told was when the laugh track kicks in.
Absolutely no disrespect to Brits intended. I have spent an extraordinary amount of time with Royal Marines as well as some SAS and they are awesome warriors and made some very good friends. It was commonplace to smoke and joke about the cultural differences and many times they would point something out to me that really make me think.
One of the baddest H2H experts I ever met was a Royal Marine - this cat was fricking intense. When he laughed everyone laughed just out of respect !!!

MikMaq

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2014, 06:55:11 AM »
There is a reason that almost all comedians are American or Americanized Brits... Brits aren't funny. My God look at British TV shows - the only time I know a joke was told was when the laugh track kicks in.
Absolutely no disrespect to Brits intended. I have spent an extraordinary amount of time with Royal Marines as well as some SAS and they are awesome warriors and made some very good friends. It was commonplace to smoke and joke about the cultural differences and many times they would point something out to me that really make me think.
One of the baddest H2H experts I ever met was a Royal Marine - this cat was fricking intense. When he laughed everyone laughed just out of respect !!!
Ironic thing to say considering most american comics are either Canadian or Catholic Americans.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2014, 06:55:33 AM »

French girls in Paris  :D

Now that's what I'm talking about.  :P

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2014, 06:57:38 AM »
i think for most of the world these fascinations are something you grow out of once you reach adulthood.

If most of the rest of the world wasn't a Hobbsian nightmare, I would probably be more inclined to agree with you.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2014, 07:00:13 AM »
most of them would get it skorp

especially the one on in the red dress on her way to a threesome with the police  8)

You should come clubbing in Southend, the women are spectacular.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2014, 07:00:52 AM »

You keep getting cooler by the day no homo
S

MikMaq

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2014, 07:02:39 AM »
If most of the rest of the world wasn't a Hobbsian nightmare, I would probably be more inclined to agree with you.
Whats that suppose to mean.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2014, 07:02:46 AM »
Is there a compelling reason the phaggot OP posted this here instead of over in the UK Circle Jerk subforum?

Would one of the useless fucking Mods do your goddam job and move this shit thread and slap the spermburper OP upside his huge Downs Syndrome head for posting this shit in the G&O.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2014, 07:24:22 AM »
cant think of much positive to say about the british or britain.
weather is shit. music is shit like coldplay. food stinks. politics stinks and it's like 1984 there with cameras everywhere. girls are ugly. i guess there used to be some class some great bands in the past, some good designers, some good educated people with etiquette but its all gone down hill. now its just trash in tracksuits and tattoos.
cant think of a single reason to visit britain.

^^This.  And they haven't produced a decent football team since 1990.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2014, 07:25:38 AM »
most of them would get it skorp

especially the one on in the red dress on her way to a threesome with the police  8)

x2 nice thighs on that wench.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2014, 07:30:19 AM »
I don't see too many differences really, maybe a few superficially on the surface, but across the board, no

Britain and Europe have given the world more than anybody else - the arts,sciences,exploration,engineering ... you name it there is pretty much NOTHING that has not been influenced by the British and Europe

Britain is our mother country, our only REAL ally in trouble or who we can count on to watch our backs
The British were and still ARE I have to believe tough mother f......., with the possible exception of the Scotts, the toughest in Europe
They stood toe to toe with Germany twice, never backed down, the sun never set on their empire, they ruled the waves .... gotta admit they have a pretty impressive pedigree
America is the younger, bigger version
 ;D
The Greatest minds are German , - and no on the toughest in Europe.. Sure there are tough individuals but if you want real hardcore tough
then that's a lot of those eastern european ,the  slavic countries - those are real hard fuckers who will slit your throat and have a smile on there face.

The Irish and Scots are crazy hard to.