Author Topic: Chinese fighter jet tried to intimidate a U.S. navy pilot  (Read 6361 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Chinese fighter jet tried to intimidate a U.S. navy pilot
« on: August 22, 2014, 06:46:53 PM »
(CNN) - A Chinese fighter jet made several "dangerous" and "unprofessional" passes at a U.S. Navy plane this week -- coming as close as 20 feet at one point -- in what the White House called a "deeply concerning provocation."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/22/world/asia/us-china-air-encounter/index.html?c=homepage-t

The U.S. Pilot let that Chinese "hot shot" get away with it. But I know somebody that wouldn't have....

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Chinese fighter jet tried to intimidate a U.S. navy pilot
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 06:52:00 PM »
(CNN) - A Chinese fighter jet made several "dangerous" and "unprofessional" passes at a U.S. Navy plane this week -- coming as close as 20 feet at one point -- in what the White House called a "deeply concerning provocation."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/22/world/asia/us-china-air-encounter/index.html?c=homepage-t

The U.S. Pilot let that Chinese "hot shot" get away with it. But I know somebody that wouldn't have....

I thought you were going to say John McCain.  He would have just crashed.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 07:02:58 PM »
When we fly around in their 'sphere of influence' this kind of thing isnt surprising

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 07:09:18 PM »
Why is this chink not feeding fish?

Fuck you obama.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 07:13:43 PM »

The US Pilot was in a fucking Posidien P-8.....what the fuck was he going to do??? ::)
A

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 07:27:30 PM »
Just wait until we get the Ebola pandemic started. With the break down in international trade that follows, you;ll really seem some shit.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 08:02:08 PM »
smh...so 1980's.

with the actual warfare technology of today, had this been an actual warfare situation they'd been shot down by a US destroyer as soon as they left the runway via sea sparrow SAM on a spruance class destroyer ..and that's old technology.

smh....fuggin rookies man.

Stick to making Nike in a factory. smh

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 08:11:47 PM »
smh...so 1980's.

with the actual warfare technology of today, had this been an actual warfare situation they'd been shot down by a US destroyer as soon as they left the runway via sea sparrow SAM on a spruance class destroyer ..and that's old technology.

smh....fuggin rookies man.

Stick to making Nike in a factory. smh

How can you shoot a plane out of the air right off the runway? I don't mean how can you, you just do it, but how would you justify it? ???

This is just more nonsense.

MikMaq

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 08:14:53 PM »
How can you shoot a plane out of the air right off the runway? I don't mean how can you, you just do it, but how would you justify it? ???

This is just more nonsense.
The point is by the time you get to war mode, USA wouldnt be justifying shit. Itd be like a kennedy raping a 18 year old sweatshop worker.

Americans are an entitled race even in a colonial war, that is supposedly about democracy, cant imagine the hardcore shit that would occur in self defense.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 09:02:33 PM »

The US Pilot was in a fucking Posidien P-8.....what the fuck was he going to do??? ::)

He should've radio'd Iceman (standard protocol)

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 09:05:23 PM »
He should've radio'd ESFitness (standard protocol)

Right.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 09:11:59 PM »
The point is by the time you get to war mode, USA wouldnt be justifying shit. Itd be like a kennedy raping a 18 year old sweatshop worker.

Americans are an entitled race even in a colonial war, that is supposedly about democracy, cant imagine the hardcore shit that would occur in self defense.

If we were at war with the chinks my neighborhood would be a bloodbath.

And my life interesting.

I will fight you, you fucking ugly little chink.

My name is Tom Armstrong.

I'll send you my address.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 09:12:56 PM »
Right.

ESFitness would've started World War III

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 09:22:14 PM »
Remember what Isoroku Yamamoto said about AMERICA:

I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

X

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 09:25:35 PM »
ESFitness would've started World War III

And end it real quick.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 09:27:52 PM »
Remember what Isoroku Yamamoto said about AMERICA:

I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

Smart guk.

Too late to the table.

Sorry 'bout them three eyed babies.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2014, 11:30:24 PM »

the americans wont fuck with china.

or anyone else with the capability of defending themselves.

they are happy to bully weaker nations.
b

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2014, 11:49:12 PM »

And my life interesting.

I will fight you, you fucking ugly little chink.

My name is Tom Armstrong.

U wouldn't do shit tough guy  :D ;D oh brother!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2014, 11:58:36 PM »

Probably the result of Chinese plane malfunction, after all it's "MADE IN CHINA"
V

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2014, 12:17:23 AM »
Quite delicate incident, the gooks got the slobby Americans by the their balls due to the multimega billion bond hold in US treasury bonds. USA dare not mess too hard with them due to the economic instability it would cause (2008 all over again).
This is the reason why 'murica has been so slack with the chinks and their allies.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2014, 03:28:47 AM »
Quite delicate incident, the gooks got the slobby Americans by the their balls due to the multimega billion bond hold in US treasury bonds. USA dare not mess too hard with them due to the economic instability it would cause (2008 all over again).
This is the reason why 'murica has been so slack with the chinks and their allies.

ESFitness might have a thing or two to say about economic instability..... as he punches every Chinese citizen IN THE FACE!!!!!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2014, 04:03:02 AM »

Racist post reported

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2014, 04:11:28 AM »
Probably the result of Chinese plane malfunction, after all it's "MADE IN CHINA"
you do know that most things are made in china?

another fun fact? since Volvo got bought by USA the quality went shit, early reports since it was bought by China it has gotten better.
wonder why, hmmm..... ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2014, 04:14:07 AM »

No it wouldnt.

Regardless of people's opinions,  china has exactly zero chance of gettinf a sizeable combat force into the US.

They have zero naval doctrine regarding logistics and supply chain.

Their carriers suck and are broken down russian junk

NO Country can pose a threat to the US without carrier battle groups to bring the fight to us. They have no way of transporting trooos nor supplying them, they simoly cannot fight thisbfar away from their soil.

Weve spent the last 100 years perfecting our ability to wage sustained warfare across the globe. No one else can do it. Not even the russians.

They literally could not get their troops here to fight. Without naval and air support they couldnt possibly land any ground troops, and anything trying to air drop troops would be blown out of the sky before it got halfway across the ocean by OUR carrier battle groups.

In the modern world, you have to have carriers to wage war, and you have to have the supply chain to support them and the means to transport and land troops. China doesnt have it.

They could never land a conventional force anywhere near us, its logistically impossible for them right now. Unless they nuked the shit out of the coasts theyd never get near here.

On the flip side,  we caj wage war anywhere on the globe effectively thanks to our century of developing and honing our skills.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2014, 04:19:28 AM »
Why is this chink not feeding fish?

Fuck you obama.

Pithy, but a valid question. The weak invite war, not preclude it.