Author Topic: Anabolichalo - Thank you for letting me back  (Read 52381 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
HALO - serious question - it does seem like you are not from US, but your English is almost top notch - how is that?

Your post implies that American's English is top notch. I'd say that every country outside of the US who learn and speak English, speak better English than Americans do...BY FAR. Ebonics is not top notch English my Italian friend.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Your post implies that American's English is top notch. I'd say that every country outside of the US who learn and speak English, speak better English than Americans do...BY FAR. Ebonics is not top notch English my Italian friend.

Some of us in the U.S. still speak proper English. Nothing glasses people more than how they speak. Those who count, know this.

Simple Simon

Some of us in the U.S. still speak proper English. Nothing glasses people more than how they speak. Those who count, know this.

::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Anabolichalo - Thank you for letting me back
« Reply #353 on: August 30, 2014, 05:44:34 AM »
nothing funnier than the idiots trying to impress others with "perfect english" whenever the issue of bad english is brought up

i mean really

::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Anabolichalo - Thank you for letting me back
« Reply #354 on: August 30, 2014, 06:06:49 AM »

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
Re: Am I dreaming or am I actually back in the land of milk and honey of GETBIG?
« Reply #355 on: December 20, 2016, 09:16:26 AM »
many of the world's top CEOs average to bad english

it's not important really

as long as people understand your message that's all that matters

also bald and no muscles and ugly by the way

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Am I dreaming or am I actually back in the land of milk and honey of GETBIG?
« Reply #356 on: December 20, 2016, 10:46:54 PM »
many of the world's top CEOs average to bad english

it's not important really

as long as people understand your message that's all that matters

also bald and no muscles and ugly by the way

There are those of us who value proper English and those who don't. I guess it mostly depends on whether you care that it classes you, sometimes inaccurately. My German family say I speak "Oxford English" it is meant to be a compliment. Compliments are always nice.

It's a sharp contrast, but it is interesting how so many folks put those who speak "ghetto talk" down as being inferior beings. I understand their message, so shouldn't that be all that counts....and yet it really doesn't.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: December 20, 2016, 11:11:37 PM »

That would be 'Transatlantic English', like how they speak in the original Star Trek series and old movies from the 60's.