Author Topic: Best Generic GH today?  (Read 11666 times)

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
Best Generic GH today?
« on: August 23, 2014, 08:13:48 AM »
Very long time BB here

Been using low dose pharm grade gh for past couple years on off mainly as cruise between anabolic a

What is the best generic gh available now? Want to blast 10-20 iu daily again

PS been on for years I know what I'm doing and have sources . Want opinions on this not advice on how to run it thanks guys

whitewidow

Re: Best Generic GH today?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 09:35:54 AM »
Very long time BB here

Been using low dose pharm grade gh for past couple years on off mainly as cruise between anabolic a

What is the best generic gh available now? Want to blast 10-20 iu daily again

PS been on for years I know what I'm doing and have sources . Want opinions on this not advice on how to run it thanks guys

well obviously any chinese HGh is pretty close to being the same potentcy wise. Buying chinese HGH is the only way your going to be able to affpord using 12Iu to 15 Iu daily. I prfer legit Riptropin or just Tested yellow tops. the one thing I hate is when a ceratin person says some generic chinese HGh with so and so cap is the new craz and better then the rest of nthe chinese generic and that is mall bullshit most all of it comes from the same place and they run out of caps or buy new caps all the time. caps mean nothin! blue tops,Yellow tops,red tops all the same shit if it's not branded and even some of the stuff that is branded and in fancy boxes is just re-labled blue tops or yellow tops.

I like Riptropin as long as it is legit and you have to know your source well. You also want to find somebody who has gotten bloodwork done on some of these HGH generics. You could also get bloodwork done yourself while you are on the generic HGH and see how legit it really is but now of days alot of people have been doing this so there are plenty of ways to figure out what chinese generics are good quality and are usally real cheap so as low as 99$ for 100IU and some 150$ for 100IU. branded chinese like Riptropin if you buy it overseas it will cost about 200$ if you buy Riptropin domestic 250-300$.

Unless you have alot of money to spend it is not a good idea to use 15 IU a day of USA Human grade HGH, now if your getting ready for a show it definately is worth buying USA HGH when your about 8 weeks out. What's nice is you can bug real potent USA HGH 191-AA in 36 IU amounts instead of buying 100IU kits for 1,000$. Real Pfizer gentropin usually can run up to 750-1,000$ for 100IU. Humatrope is about the same maybe a little cheaper,serostim is cheaper you can find a 126 IU kit for around 600$ maybe more-maybe less.

I totally understand the question this guy dosn't need any help with the usage part he just wants to know what good chinese brands to keep a eye out for. if you guys know any others that I didn't mention go ahead and post them but like I said it is pretty much all the same stuff! sometimes they switch the caps if a certain cap is becomming more popular bu it's all the same generic grade stuff.the most important thing to watch out for is the bloddwork people have done showing the potwntcy of the HGH some of it being pretty strong.

medici999

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 11:41:24 AM »
Great post!

I used to help my friend get Pfizer 36iu pens direct from a pharmacy in turkey and worked out about $200 for a pen! so not cheap.

He used hyge before even like 10-15iu for a few months and just said its crap.

I liked riptropin but had 40boxes seized and got a warning so not something im willing to risk again.

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 11:12:00 AM »
Hygetropin. Green top brown top yellow top all good. I just started gh back up and I love them im running 10 iu a day. I. An get the 200 iu kit for 300 which I haven't been able to fin this cheap before so im gonna stop know up

RonnyT

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 07:41:49 AM »
There is a huge difference in quality of GH from China. Riptropin is made by Zhongshan just like Hygetropin, a few month back SFDA closed the facility and even after buying a new lyophiliser they still have no permission to produce. Blue Tops are produced and for sale as 2-4-6-8 and 10 iu. Its obvious that some guys sell lower dosed gear as being 10 iu. If you buy bulk amounts in China you can choose which top you want.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 03:12:15 AM »
There is a huge difference in quality of GH from China. Riptropin is made by Zhongshan just like Hygetropin, a few month back SFDA closed the facility and even after buying a new lyophiliser they still have no permission to produce. Blue Tops are produced and for sale as 2-4-6-8 and 10 iu. Its obvious that some guys sell lower dosed gear as being 10 iu. If you buy bulk amounts in China you can choose which top you want.

main point is we all can get bloodwork done to make sure it's real.It seems if this is true buy just generic chinese. sounds like hygetropin and riptropin or risky buys right noe but their are sources who have been stockpiling rips and hyges for years so there is some legit rips out there.

NightTrain

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 06:04:17 AM »
karl from sciroxx fame has a new hgh out and it has tested out to be the same as 10IU plus a mass spec was recently done and showed a very high purity...

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 12:24:31 PM »
is humatrope easily available in pakistan like how the aas are available there?

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 12:14:39 AM »
karl from sciroxx fame has a new hgh out and it has tested out to be the same as 10IU plus a mass spec was recently done and showed a very high purity...

Nice I hope it stays at that potentcy.how much do they want per 100 IU's? sciroxx usually is expensive even the human grade stuff they sell.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 12:16:30 AM »
is humatrope easily available in pakistan like how the aas are available there?

I'm not sure but I doubt it. lots of fake shit being sold out of those pharmacys also lots of real stuff just the way the market is over there. I think you might have better luck down mexico way. best bet is just to buy in the USA if your going to pay that much anyway.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2014, 12:22:17 PM »
I havent used gh for a good few yrs, got a few orders of novos off a source tha was very popular on here a few yr back... is he still going, novos still good to go?

NightTrain

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 01:15:21 PM »
Nice I hope it stays at that potentcy.how much do they want per 100 IU's? sciroxx usually is expensive even the human grade stuff they sell.

I think it is $260 or $280 per kit and he has a special where if you buy 2 kits, you get 1 free.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2014, 01:57:42 PM »
I havent used gh for a good few yrs, got a few orders of novos off a source tha was very popular on here a few yr back... is he still going, novos still good to go?

I've emailed that guy a few times last year or so and he doesn't respond anymore. But maybe the address I have is no longer in use

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2014, 01:03:29 PM »
rips and hyges.........the legit stuff anyways is no longer being produced

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 03:07:23 AM »
I've emailed that guy a few times last year or so and he doesn't respond anymore. But maybe the address I have is no longer in use

Thats a shame as it was top quality, I was 10lbs heavier than I am right now with same orbetter condition , same gear, food, training, only thing different was the 5 weekdays worth of 4iu novo's

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 02:28:18 PM »
WW thank you tremendously for your detailed and awesome reply. rather replies. thank you

nighttrain thank you for everything, the replies and the help, you're a good dude

ronnyT thank you for your reply. What concerns me is while there are legit rips out there, and legit hyges, how do I know which source is real and which is not.. it seems i am NOT going to go in that direction and thank you and white widow for the discourse to help me clarify this

medici thank you. pharm grade is not hte direction i am going in right now. i will never ever do anything but be straight up on the steroid board. i'll just say i am no longer exactly a young man. in fact there is a young man and a very very young woman in my life right now who despite only seeing them every other weekend, i still have a major financial burden and stress about it. if any of you have read my posts, my marriage dissipated due to my inability to stay faithful. now i am a bachelor once again. however, when i have my kids, i NEVER have women over. i just want you guys to rest assured that i am a good person through and through despite what you may read from me on the G+O, which is just a war zone with all the shitty posters

So, can maybe WW or NightTrain put together what as a group we feel to be the top 3 generics available today? Seems like you two have the best gauge on this . Not to say everyone else doesn't. They are just very senior members. '

thanks guys

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2014, 04:44:32 PM »
I have absolutely ZERO experience with AAS and GH but I've done tons of research and scoured countless bbing message boards and I would say based on what I've read, hands down, Hygetropin is the best and most consistent generic HGH brand.
A

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 01:12:53 AM »
rips and hyges are probably the most consistent...
however there are original hyges and Dr Lins (counterfeit) hyges, BUT the counterfeit ones are supposed to be just as potent...
i think the 200iu kits have a different top than the 100iu ones (yellow and brown top?) so theres actually 3 or 4 different hyges on the market... you gotta figure out of theyre the tribal ones or the pinwheel ones and which top they have before buying...

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 03:00:17 AM »
I would agree the top 3 are def

1.Riptropin
2. Hygetropin
3. Vitex

all 3 are pretty expensive for generics but they are def worth the extra money. Once you get your IGF-1 level checked these 3 brands seem to raise IGF-1 levels the most. Alot of pro bodybuilders and amateurs use these 3 brands as well. I will also say Ronny T is right anything that is in demand gets counterfeited so your going to have to have a source you really trust. any good source will make things right if your blood work shows the HGh to be ineffective.

There are some just plain blue tops and yellow tops that sell from 100-175$ USD for 100IU's and they are legit. check eroids for reviews as well. the new sciroxx HGH seems promising they gaurantee the quality meaning if you got bloodwork done and their was no change they will take care of you. It's about 250$ for 100 IU's wich is a decent price for 191-AA HGH. It's brand new as well so no counterfeits should be floating around however even though the domestic sciroxx guys stock them you might want to just order them directly from the company wich is totally possible you just have to wait a week longer.

NightTrain

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 11:38:08 AM »
both riptropin's and hyge's are out of production as of now.....

tp and HK both offered new rips for a short time since they made a test batch of the new rips. there will not be new rips until about 2 more months and I haven't heard anything about the t/a on the hyges. if you are not getting your rips/hyges from tp or hk, then I would be worried about if I have legit or not. the new grey tops are good as of now but not as good as the original rips. sciroxx's new hgh is good as well

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2014, 12:49:24 AM »

tp and HK both offered new rips for a short time since they made a test batch of the new rips. there will not be new rips until about 2 more months and I haven't heard anything about the t/a on the hyges. if you are not getting your rips/hyges from tp or hk, then I would be worried about if I have legit or not. the new grey tops are good as of now but not as good as the original rips. sciroxx's new hgh is good as well

Good stuff, chief.

A

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2014, 03:37:47 AM »
Good and generic is an oxymoron

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 05:44:21 AM »

HK is the guy to go to if you want real rips for the cheapest but some guys who bought wholesale from him still have rips. I'd like to try that new sciroxx HGH but I don;t think Id order it from the domestic remailers.

NightTrain

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2014, 10:47:24 AM »
HK is the guy to go to if you want real rips for the cheapest but some guys who bought wholesale from him still have rips. I'd like to try that new sciroxx HGH but I don;t think Id order it from the domestic remailers.

karl has been handling some of the selling as of now. get at me in a PM if you want details, etc.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2014, 12:36:13 AM »
Good and generic is an oxymoron

I dont know anyone who shells out for hg anymore and I know some big fellas...

Ive used both, the difference isnt staggering... definatly not as staggering to be worth double or tripple the price per iu