Author Topic: Stop telling women "Don't Get Too Muscular"  (Read 14624 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Stop telling women "Don't Get Too Muscular"
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2014, 11:39:27 AM »
They are hard, they have better abs than you, vascularity, speaking purely my personal preference...it felt odd, like a muscular , small dude with implants and a vagina
haha yes must feel like fucking a teenage boy lol

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2014, 11:49:28 AM »
They are hard, they have better abs than you, vascularity, speaking purely my personal preference...it felt odd, like a muscular , small dude with implants and a vagina

That's not an appealing mental picture.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2014, 11:52:25 AM »
It's not shocking that you would find a woman with any muscle intimidating, given what you look like. Beta fags like yourself will always struggle with your own masculinity. It's inevitable. I am sure that there is some bovine retard out there waiting for you. She will detest your girlish physique, but she'll let you rub one out on her fat rolls.

As for actual men, we have preferences just like women. Personally, I find the fitness/physique look sort of appealing. Of course, a lot of that might be based on the fact that I can appreciate the hard work and dedication and of course, they can appreciate the same in me.

Though your comments quoted above were not directed toward me I shall respond all the same as I find muscular, mannish woMen repulsive.  I have zero problems with my masculinity but a myriad of them with a woman's artificially induced masculinity.  I am far from intimidated by  a  shenis sporting dyke  but again, find them disgustingly repulsive and all because I am 100% man.  You make the assumption of the man you are rebuking that he is somehow a "beta fag".  Does finding masculine feMales attractive now make you an "alpha fag" or just a run of the mill schmoe?  Let us be real, shall we?

There is zero "hard work and dedication" that goes into injecting chemicals into one's body.  Surely you jest?  Yes, different men do possess different preferences but to date I've yet to meet a man worthy of the title "Man" that thinks a masculinized, huge clit bearing she-beast is attractive.  Schmoes?  Yes.  Men? No.  

So this begs the question, are you a schmoe or a real man?  I suspect the latter of the two and that you're just  playing idiot's advocate here.  This often occurs when someone that uses AAS (and I really have no idea if you do) desperately attempts to rationalize their own use via justification of another's misuse.   You get the idea.

People want to do what they want to do and call it good even when it's painfully obvious that its anything but.  This is not a debate you can win because it only makes you appear ignorant and you are anything but.  Trust me on this.  

Be well.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2014, 11:52:54 AM »
I think this would be my limit as far as female muscularity. toned but not ripped and manly looking

Oh yeah - god had a good day.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2014, 01:40:33 PM »

Though your comments quoted above were not directed toward me I shall respond all the same as I find muscular, mannish woMen repulsive.  I have zero problems with my masculinity but a myriad of them with a woman's artificially induced masculinity.  I am far from intimidated by  a  shenis sporting dyke  but again, find them disgustingly repulsive and all because I am 100% man.  You make the assumption of the man you are rebuking that he is somehow a "beta fag".  Does finding masculine feMales attractive now make you an "alpha fag" or just a run of the mill schmoe?  Let us be real, shall we?

There is zero "hard work and dedication" that goes into injecting chemicals into one's body.  Surely you jest?  Yes, different men do possess different preferences but to date I've yet to meet a man worthy of the title "Man" that thinks a masculinized, huge clit bearing she-beast is attractive.  Schmoes?  Yes.  Men? No.  

So this begs the question, are you a schmoe or a real man?  I suspect the latter of the two and that you're just  playing idiot's advocate here.  This often occurs when someone that uses AAS (and I really have no idea if you do) desperately attempts to rationalize their own use via justification of another's misuse.   You get the idea.

People want to do what they want to do and call it good even when it's painfully obvious that its anything but.  This is not a debate you can win because it only makes you appear ignorant and you are anything but.  Trust me on this.  

Be well.

My words we directed solely at the trainer. Nobody else.

And I too am not a fan of the female enhanced look.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2014, 02:32:01 PM »
I'm glad I've never had that experience. Was her cooch any different?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2014, 02:38:37 PM »
My words we directed solely at the trainer. Nobody else.

And I too am not a fan of the female enhanced look.

Ah,  I will stay out of it then.  Thanks!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: STOP TELLING WOMEN "DON'T GET TOO MUSCULAR"
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2014, 04:22:15 PM »
::)

Tranny delight. Muscular women are disgusting.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2014, 04:29:26 PM »
It's your body do what you want with it, doesn't mean people have to like it.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: STOP TELLING WOMEN "DON'T GET TOO MUSCULAR"
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2014, 05:18:00 PM »
This is about women being allowed to make their own decisions

Idiot.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2014, 06:00:33 PM »
how's this sound?

"don't take male hormones"
"

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2014, 06:47:22 PM »
Overheard a couple of 300 pound Walmart whales at the gym today saying they don't want to get too muscular.  ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2014, 06:54:23 PM »
and go prepare myself for the onslaught of ignorance.

lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2014, 07:39:42 PM »
Yup, totally normal looking.

X

the trainer

« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2014, 08:48:21 PM »
This is how I like my muscle women.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2014, 11:18:58 PM »
every single woman out there that's into serious lifting has some personal issues which she's compensating for - FACT, same goes for men but on a smaller scale compared to most women

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2014, 03:46:52 AM »
every single woman out there that's into serious lifting has some personal issues which she's compensating for - FACT, same goes for men but on a smaller scale compared to most women

i just lift to get the 18 years hebrew honeys

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2014, 03:59:22 AM »
I'm just going to leave this right here and go prepare myself for the onslaught of ignorance.

http://www.tonygentilcore.com/blog/an-open-letter-to-everyone-who-has-told-women-dont-get-too-muscular/

An Open Letter to Everyone Who Has Told Women “Don’t Get Too Muscular”

well I for one LOVE thick strong women, and would have no problem if my girl was stronger than me neither, hell even in hyena world the female hyenas are bigger and stronger than the males and the female hyenas dominate them. It's natural.

And I'm currently circling this one girl who's a gym enthusiast and she is so in my head I can't think other women currently because she's wife material, strong legs and ass, great posture, bf around 20 maybe under and looks phat as fuck. she has that doesn't give a shit attitude but hates duck faces. I pray to god I will get her. I will post pictures when it's more convenient, right now it's top secret and pointless to post them.

phat women are the best thing in this world.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2014, 04:07:57 AM »

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2014, 04:17:12 AM »
Lobstah - the problem is that there are TONS of men that are so incredibly jealous of the amount of muscle that some women have. It destroys their ego to realize that God simply passed over them when doling out genetics so they take the bitch road and whine like little pussies.
Don't worry about what they say - there is not ONE whiner on this board that would have a shot with a real chick - whether she is a skinny model or a jacked bb.. This place has become a haven for the have nots of the world

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2014, 04:18:19 AM »
Lobstah - the problem is that there are TONS of men that are so incredibly jealous of the amount of muscle that some women have. It destroys their ego to realize that God simply passed over them when doling out genetics so they take the bitch road and whine like little pussies.
Don't worry about what they say - there is not ONE whiner on this board that would have a shot with a real chick - whether she is a skinny model or a jacked bb.. This place has become a haven for the have nots of the world
men just get turned off by the effects male hormones have on a ffemales face and hair

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2014, 04:37:13 AM »
men just get turned off by the effects male hormones have on a ffemales face and hair
Add skin into the equation as well.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2014, 04:40:38 AM »
Add skin into the equation as well.
look at ariel palumbo

looked like a young babe 2 years ago

total train wreck now with hairline fucked as mine

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2014, 04:43:48 AM »
look at ariel palumbo

looked like a young babe 2 years ago

total train wreck now with hairline fucked as mine
She does have a high hair line.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2014, 04:45:18 AM »
She does have a high hair line.
she is going BALD

she has even spoken on the matter how she lost a ton of hair on certain orals (winstrol? proviron? anavar? cant remember, in fact good luck getting anavar on black market  ::) )

getbig has speculated that her nose shape has also changed from the hormones

quite possible but i cant find "before" pictures