Author Topic: BORAT  (Read 25684 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: BORAT
« Reply #150 on: August 30, 2014, 10:05:37 AM »
Bearing he mind he posted pics about a month ago training with Radu looking pretty much his best

Just shows how he relies on the drugs or he used an old photo.

The lack of muscle tissue is astounding considering he's been lifting his whole adult life. Suddenly my meager genetics aren't looking so bad right about now  :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: August 30, 2014, 10:09:16 AM »
Serious question, are these arms even 13.5 inches?And what happened to the legs that were supposedly world class?  ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #152 on: August 30, 2014, 10:21:58 AM »
as real as you running off to a pizza parlor and quitting before getting onstage

how does it feel to have a beginner get into a shape for his novice show that beats your all time best? same goes for the other has been who never amounted to much simone

hahaha are you on fucking drugs? seriously. you have to be. borats not even on the same evolutionary scale as me champ let alone being 'comparable' or better. if your going to troll at least say something that makes sense.

poor fucker. going around throwing your boy borat under the bus. compare to me  hahaha oh fuck Ty that was a good one.

btw do you guys smoke a lot of meth there? it would explain the 'muscle' wasting on both of you and the level of your delusion.

lets not cloud the issue. this isn't abt me being better than you or better than borat no matter how hard you try to make it so to escape the fact you gave this guy 1600mgs of anabolics for 20 weeks that had zero effect or interactions, 'dieted' him only to have him lose tissue and look worse than when you started.

those are all irrefutable facts dildo. sorry abt your luck, and borats.
b

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: August 30, 2014, 10:26:29 AM »
Its because Sev enhances all Radus pics.

Why don't you settle this argument once and for all and compete against Borat?

If you lose I am willing to pay for Borat's expenses to come to the UK / your expenses to go to Romania, and in the highly unlikely event that Borat loses to you CN can pay the costs.

A UK contract would suffice to cover Romania and that can be drawn up entirely on my costs.

Do you think the bullshitting Gypsy has the balls?  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 30, 2014, 10:36:13 AM »

If you lose I am willing to pay for Borat's expenses to come to the UK / your expenses to go to Romania, and in the highly unlikely event that Borat loses to you CN can pay the costs.

A UK contract would suffice to cover Romania and that can be drawn up entirely on my costs.

BOOM!

there it is.

lights out for the big mouthed romainian. only reason I haven't even bothered contributing to the whole borAt/ Simon debate is cause it's not even worth commenting on. it's just sev trying the take the onus off himself for being an unknowledgeable fuckup.

borat couldn't hold Simons gym bag.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 30, 2014, 10:37:14 AM »
This pic just made my day LOL!!!!!!!!!

Do you even lift bro HAHAHAHAHAHHAA  ;D

Reminiscent musculature and conditioning of me my very first year I started natty bodybuilding. I think if I quit training and eating for a year straight I still couldn't look this pathetic in a slim-fit medium tee. And this guys a "coach" ;D

lol isn't it fantastic? like no other word for it. it's fantastical.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 30, 2014, 10:44:00 AM »

thats a good idea

sev will just have to check that his parents will finance his side of it
T

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 30, 2014, 10:47:51 AM »

You mean in a BB contest?

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: August 30, 2014, 10:48:08 AM »
thats a good idea

sev will just have to check that his parents will finance his side of it

Why?  Aside from his vast personal financial success he must be assured that Borat could never lose to Simon.  

The photos don't lie.

;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 30, 2014, 10:52:11 AM »
Why?  Aside from his vast personal financial success he must be assured that Borat could never lose to Simon.  

The photos don't lie.

;D

to be fair why doesnt sev take him on too

sev keeps stating that he is better than simon too

be interesting to see a pic of sev against a decent bb

you could put sev next to prime ronnie coleman and in his head sev would think he was better

sev doesnt even look like he trains in the pic next to radu above

he keeps rattling on about people dicipline when he clearly has none himself
T

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 30, 2014, 10:56:57 AM »
It's unlikely that Radu would be able to compete in a show here in the states as he is not a citizen.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 30, 2014, 11:01:19 AM »
Im from the UK, shouldnt be too difficult for Sev and Radu to get here, the place is fucking overrun with Romanian gypsies as it is.

Ah well that makes it different. So would you enter the open class if he competed?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 30, 2014, 11:08:26 AM »
Depends, I want to compete in my class in the show I have in mind but if theres another show around the same time then yes of course.Dont forget this bit.

Well on a side note I could certainly turn Radu into a walking mutant by that time. If Sev competed or not it would come down to placings anyway.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 30, 2014, 11:11:32 AM »
His genetic response to gear is already abundantly clear.
I fail to see him being the next Phil Heath.

Come on, stop trolling.

My point was he would certainly beat you in a show.  ;D

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: August 30, 2014, 11:17:57 AM »
My point was he would certainly beat you in a show.  ;D

He would only have a chance to beat Simon in a show if you spent the next 12 months plus plying him with unscrupulous amounts of steroids and peptides.  Are you really a man who does that when advising an online client?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 30, 2014, 11:21:05 AM »
He would only have a chance to beat Simon in a show if you spent the next 12 months plus plying him with unscrupulous amounts of steroids and peptides.  Are you really a man who does that when advising an online client?

You assume a lot which in turn tells me you are very naïve about putting on muscle mass. So do you really think it takes unscrupulous amounts of drugs to put on 25 pounds of muscle mass?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 30, 2014, 11:26:10 AM »
Really?
Lets wait until he's been onstage next week before you make any predictions
You have only seen his sharpened pics and information about his "iron will" from a gypsy conman.

Yeah really but it would most likely never happen. Next week would nothing to do with how he would look with me training him for an entire year. It's not a put down to you btw. You look damn good. My point is that with all my years of knowledge I'm pretty confident that I would have him beating most guys on this board if given a year.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2014, 11:28:52 AM »
25lbs of muscle in a year without an unscrupulous amount of drugs is impossible.

Fuck me I thought you knew what you were talking about.

Seriously don't even go there. This kid is starving to gain muscle. I certainly don't come on here and brag but I do know what I'm doing. I can tell you that he would never go above 1200mgs max the whole entire year.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 30, 2014, 11:30:18 AM »
Im beginning to wonder if uncle juniors bought your account.
You know nothing about this guy except what Sev has told you, he doesn't even speak English
How can you be convinced about anything regarding his tolerance to drugs, you don't even know what he's taking for sure.

Getting involved with Sev is going to damage your reputation on here if you are not careful.

Tolerance of drugs? Please explain?

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: August 30, 2014, 11:31:23 AM »
You assume a lot which in turn tells me you are very naïve about putting on muscle mass. So do you really think it takes unscrupulous amounts of drugs to put on 25 pounds of muscle mass?

Your assumption that 25lbs of extra muscle on Borat would mean he would "certainly beat" Simon in a show tells me that you are the perfect companion for Sev and his flights of delusional fancy.  

25lbs is more than achievable and if that is all that he gets in a year of working with you, as a beginner who has clearly overdieted and is ready for a rebound, it might be time for you to seek out a new profession.  A few old school deca and dbol courses and some sensible training and eating should put 30lbs on a super lean newbie who is over 6ft tall.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 30, 2014, 11:33:15 AM »
Well on a side note I could certainly turn Radu into a walking mutant by that time. If Sev competed or not it would come down to placings anyway.

I'd like to see that

Be careful getting involved with Sev in anything

I'm being serious

He has no moral compass
T

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: August 30, 2014, 11:39:24 AM »
a rebound isn't real muscle its water bloat
I know competitors that blow up 35lbs in two weeks after they step on stage.
Guess what, next year onstage they are the same weight as they were the year before.

I think Borat can rebound nicely and will be so insulin sensitive (and overdieted) that with anabolics he will grow like a weed.  I am not referring to water bloat.

I've seen guys do it right and morph, especially naturally athletic men which we must assume Borat is.

But if he is 6ft 1inch tall then he needs a huge amount of extra muscle to have a chance of beating you and that won't happen in a year.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 30, 2014, 11:41:24 AM »
a rebound isn't real muscle its water bloat
I know competitors that blow up 35lbs in two weeks after they step on stage.
Guess what, next year onstage they are the same weight as they were the year before.

Who said anything about rebound? I know what rebound is. You think that I have never had anyone come to me who has been on "a ton of drugs"? So what did I do give them more? Gee what a novel idea. People try to make these things into rocket science. There are some hard and fast rules and lots of common sense, but it certainly doesn't require a PHD to grow some muscle and lose some fat.

Personally I get pissed when all I hear is dude take this or that drug and this AI or some DNP or this  peptide. Fuck it drives me nuts. Radu is not taking any kind of drug to enhance is metabolism. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I certainly work with people who use thyroid clen GH etc. but these things will help but not do the job of hard dieting and you know that I am guessing.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 30, 2014, 12:21:34 PM »
There you go again, you dont have the first fucking clue what hes doing, hes in Romania and doesnt speak English
I take it all the info you give him gets passed backwards and forwards by our Lizard believing alien friend Sebastian?

Nothing but an assumption on your part.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #174 on: August 30, 2014, 12:58:41 PM »
having some merlot here suggest you guys do the same :)