Re: BORAT
« Reply #200 on: August 30, 2014, 03:12:07 PM »
lots of lols in this thread

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: August 30, 2014, 03:19:06 PM »
Id assume you can tell to a point whether or not someone is following their diet and drug protocol?

Because you know the range of how most peoples bodies react to your diet and drug protocols?

It would make sense that your experience should be able to tell you if the dude is totally blowing you off or at least trying....

Absolutely. I've been able to tell if someone takes one diuretic the day of the show.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #202 on: August 30, 2014, 03:30:40 PM »
you two still rolling? ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #203 on: August 30, 2014, 03:37:36 PM »
you two still rolling? ;D
Nope, Im done feeding him.
Its only me keeping him alive on here
I will now let him die.   ;)
I will just stay on the UK forum, I can delete all his posts on there.

Im going to have a couple of weeks off from posting, I will post a pic next week in the UK section to close out my diet thread, then just delete all juniors posts in the UK section.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: August 30, 2014, 03:40:52 PM »
Nope, Im done feeding him.
Its only me keeping him alive on here
I will now let him die.   ;)
I will just stay on the UK forum, I can delete all his posts on there.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: August 30, 2014, 03:45:04 PM »
good job with this one joon.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: August 30, 2014, 03:53:18 PM »
Ahh fuck him he used to be entertaining, doesnt even fucking do the funny pics anymore, he's got boring as fuck, I've literally owned him for 6 months str8 now.

I need a real challenge, a real contender.

Not fucking The Colonel looking guy from Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Speaking of which I could fucking muder a KFC right now : )))))

You both are burned out, same old crap.  ;D

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: August 30, 2014, 03:54:44 PM »
Ahh fuck him he used to be entertaining, doesnt even fucking do the funny pics anymore, he's got boring as fuck, I've literally owned him for 6 months str8 now.

I need a real challenge, a real contender.

Not fucking The Colonel looking guy from Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Speaking of which I could fucking muder a KFC right now : )))))

almost 1g of test in 24 hours, crazy. What about to try 1g of test for 7 days? little experiment.

Pin every day 1 g.

Imagine feeling on this amount of gear.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: August 30, 2014, 04:02:08 PM »
haha there are probably guys who do that....lol

once u used to certain amount its not huge shock as before....besides not all the esthers gonna kick in same time....only the prop.

but still i fucking feeling it right nah...hahha,,,,cant sleep....edgy....cock rock hard....and soooo fucking hungry...i feel all muscle expanding....triceps are rock right now....booom..

i will drop test to 250 next week and add 400 NNP....booom

what?

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: August 30, 2014, 04:06:24 PM »
nandrolone propionate basically short acting deca supposed to be good, never tried it but will do soon.

What is your bf now? any update pictors? shirtless FDB would be good for schmoeing purposes.

NO HOMO

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: August 30, 2014, 04:09:58 PM »
I am fat as fuck probably 20 but I am getting my size back which is good.

I am basically re comping will get to full size first  like last cycle then thighten shit up.

ok going to bed, i need my sleep

have to get up early and do cardio tomorrow

laters

;D cardio? kfc

NightTrain

« Reply #211 on: August 31, 2014, 10:53:22 PM »
lol isn't it fantastic? like no other word for it. it's fantastical.

Well the Romanian doesn't hide and isn't scared to share his humanity. You sir are a meat suit with an endangered livelihood.

Hope your cockiness was worth it.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #212 on: August 31, 2014, 11:05:08 PM »
Here's what i'll say... All of these people look REMARKABLY more healthy in the after photos than in their before photos . and they look a lot happier. so for 100 euros a month that's a bargain and i take back my sev hating from before.

it also just came to my attention today that Radu used to be fat/relatively fat.... so i have a switched up perspective on taht front too.

as for sevs trolling, i always enjoyed that. at least he can write straight unlike a lot of you faggats.

and he looks like squidward tentacles

][URL=http://www.makeagif.com/5z34QF][/url]

NightTrain

« Reply #213 on: August 31, 2014, 11:33:41 PM »
Here's what i'll say... All of these people look REMARKABLY more healthy in the after photos than in their before photos . and they look a lot happier. so for 100 euros a month that's a bargain and i take back my sev hating from before.

it also just came to my attention today that Radu used to be fat/relatively fat.... so i have a switched up perspective on taht front too.

as for sevs trolling, i always enjoyed that. at least he can write straight unlike a lot of you faggats.

and he looks like squidward tentacles

][URL=http://www.makeagif.com/5z34QF][/url]

Great expose. Does he play the clarinet?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 01, 2014, 04:54:18 AM »
Sev is going to have the last laugh, when we all find out that he is 'prepping' all these clients and then shipping them to Kings Cross Station to beg massive payloads, due to their superior shrunken cheeks compared to all the other Romanian beggars in London.

Guy is a genius.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #215 on: September 01, 2014, 09:10:06 AM »
Great expose. Does he play the clarinet?

actually yes he does

was this my first get big "scalping" / "outing"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #216 on: September 02, 2014, 04:56:56 PM »

dont get it twisted. boart looks the way he does in spite of queerst naturals advise, not because of it.

if he had let me do his prep 20 weeks ago when he was already 6% instead of over dieting him and costing him tissue, giving him 1600mg of totally useless non interacting anabolics and trained him more i could have EASILY had him 10-15 lbs heaveir than what he is now at the same bf level.

QN is such a fuckup of epic proportion it not even fathomable. he literally has zero clue what hes doing. why the fuck you think disgusted came on here and said himself borat is dying to grow. of course hes dying to grow the romainan fuck up did nothing to help him, only hinder him. he could have easily grown for 20 weeks while losing bf. lol what a clown.
b

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #217 on: September 02, 2014, 08:37:21 PM »
I've been watching Sev for years. He's a fucking joke. Total delusions of grandeur. Who stands in a photo all creepy like that with a client? Sev thought he was going to write some diets and cycles and boom!!!! Magic happens and he can grab the glory. Guaranteed he emails Disgusted Jim nonstop the last four weeks because he fucked up the diet and has no idea how to dry someone out or how to lose water the last week before the show. He wouldn't know a diuretic from a dildo. Fuckin stupid trash ball

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: September 02, 2014, 08:40:17 PM »
I've been watching Sev for years. He's a fucking joke. Total delusions of grandeur. Who stands in a photo all creepy like that with a client? Sev thought he was going to write some diets and cycles and boom!!!! Magic happens and he can grab the glory. Guaranteed he emails Disgusted Jim nonstop the last four weeks because he fucked up the diet and has no idea how to dry someone out or how to lose water the last week before the show. He wouldn't know a diuretic from a dildo. Fuckin stupid trash ball

lol dont hold back bro just let it all out next time.

:D
b

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: September 02, 2014, 08:46:42 PM »
lol dont hold back bro just let it all out next time.

:D
I'm tired of watching his third world monkey ass photobomb pics like he's Romania's version of Chad Nicholls. I laugh to myself all the time when I read about him opening a personal training studio. It's fucking comical. I guess he thinks he can drop Ron Loves name in Romania and people will flock to his 102 sq ft studio filled with Hammer Strength and goat droppings. He needs to pack his shine box and warm up his hot plate at the hostel and stay the fuck outta contest prep. Radu is coached by Disgusted Jim
. Sev is the mockingbird

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 02, 2014, 08:52:16 PM »
I'm tired of watching his third world monkey ass photobomb pics like he's Romania's version of Chad Nicholls. I laugh to myself all the time when I read about him opening a personal training studio. It's fucking comical. I guess he thinks he can drop Ron Loves name in Romania and people will flock to his 102 sq ft studio filled with Hammer Strength and goat droppings. He needs to pack his shine box and warm up his hot plate at the hostel and stay the fuck outta contest prep. Radu is coached by Disgusted Jim
. Sev is the mockingbird

:D awesome
b

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: September 02, 2014, 09:03:38 PM »
Radu has some preexisting gyno issues that have gotten worse as the prep went on. He looks like a mother dog that just had pups. Part of drying out is controlling estrogen. His nipples are flaring worse than ever. Disgusted is a smart cat and he can only do so much with a novice. Sev should stick to banging the sloppy train station hookers or go kick some rubles up to buy a Chris Aceto book and learn something instead of riding coat tails.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #222 on: September 02, 2014, 09:07:53 PM »
better to have never touched a weight than end up with nipples like that.

must be fairly embarrassing for him.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: September 02, 2014, 09:16:51 PM »
better to have never touched a weight than end up with nipples like that.

must be fairly embarrassing for him.
To be friends with Sev or have nipples?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #224 on: September 02, 2014, 09:18:59 PM »
To be friends with Sev or have nipples?

yes.