Author Topic: Italy counted over 100 000 immigrants from Africa this year.  (Read 8471 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Italy counted over 100 000 immigrants from Africa this year.
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2014, 09:11:16 AM »
No man, I never thought you were attacking. I like debates and conversations when they make sense.

Mass immigration is a problem. Many towns have been turned in to these foreign jungles where no white man should step their foot, and I'm strongly against that.

But I also know cool foreigner's who oppose the filth themselves, and I have no problem if they mix with white people. They just look differend. Attitude is what I care most about.

if they don't rape people, kill people and believe in coexisting together in peace, of course.

If they are the opposite, then gtfo! But I don't care if they fuck white women if the white women are willing to it  ::)

I don't care either who fucks who as long as they share the same values of the culture.  I look at culture like an other ecosystem.  Introduce a foreign species into an ecosystem that isn't adapted to it and the system is disrupted, sometimes permanently.  For example, allowing a mass influx of uneducated religious zealots in a country based on secular values can't result in anything positive.  Now allowing secular individuals from Islamic countries who possess skills and knowledge will only benefit a culture.  
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2014, 09:13:00 AM »
I don't care either who fucks who as long as they share the same values of the culture.  I look at culture like an other ecosystem.  Introduce a foreign species into an ecosystem that isn't adapted to it and the system is disrupted, sometimes permanently.  For example, allowing a mass influx of uneducated religious zealots in a country based on secular values can't result in anything positive.  Now allowing secular individuals from Islamic countries who possess skills and knowledge will only benefit a culture.  

Like I said, if the foreigners want to adapt and coexist in peace, that's what matters the most.

The radical nut jobs should be beheaded and thrown in the ocean for all I care.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2014, 09:15:33 AM »
Wasn't there something a few yrs ago about how the Italian Mafia was importing a lot of Africans in for construction and unskilled labor?

Yes its short term thinking on their part.    Mostly my concern is on religious extremists who come to a country in mass and begin to outbreed the existing population.  Overtime the values of the immigrant class will overtake the existing values.  This can be avoided by limiting immigration numbers and who immigrates, allowing time for assimilation.  To much at one time leads to clustering and impedes assimilation.

In the United States the issue really is about labor and not so much about culture. For the most part, Mexicans are very hard workers who come to this country to work.  Unfortunately its the second generation who fall victim to the more decadent aspects of western culture.  Have I revealed to much of my inner workings?
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2014, 09:16:39 AM »
Like I said, if the foreigners want to adapt and coexist in peace, that's what matters the most.

The radical nut jobs should be beheaded and thrown in the ocean for all I care.

I agree and I think this is the main reason for monitoring and controlling immigration very tightly.   Allowing anybody and everybody is not a good strategy
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2014, 09:18:52 AM »
Solid posts there archer!

This is my problem, I can't talk properly  ;D, one of the qualities demanded from a white man!

Oh well, that's what playing video games your entire life gives you. But I guess I still have time to sharpen up my dialogues by the time I hit fifty. Then I can be one of the successful grey headed white people!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2014, 09:20:50 AM »
Solid posts there archer!

This is my problem, I can't talk properly  ;D, one of the qualities demanded from a white man!

Oh well, that's what playing video games your entire life gives you. But I guess I still have time to sharpen up my dialogues by the time I hit fifty. Then I can be one of the successful grey headed white people :D

Don't be fooled.  I'm just a troll.  Hey, Im not in  my fifties but I do have grey hair.
A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2014, 09:21:41 AM »
Don't be fooled.  I'm just a troll.  Hey, Im not in  my fifties but I do have grey hair.

solid one, no homo  8)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2014, 09:22:14 AM »
No man, I never thought you were attacking. I like debates and conversations when they make sense.

Mass immigration is a problem. Many towns have been turned in to these foreign jungles where no white man should step their foot, and I'm strongly against that.

But I also know cool foreigner's who oppose the filth themselves, and I have no problem if they mix with white people. They just look differend. Attitude is what I care most about, acknowledging other people's differences, but also knowing when to keep it to your self and getting along with people, being impartial.

if they don't rape people, kill people and believe in coexisting together in peace, of course.

If they are the opposite, then gtfo! But I don't care if they fuck white women or white men if they are willing to it  ::)
In an ideal world where everyone 'hopes for the best' and it all works out in the end, then yes, but the reality is that most of them will not have loyalties to western beliefs, religion and even politics and want to implement systems from their homelands in Europe.

Asian people and seemingly every other non-white country is proud if their heritage and culture and wants to preserve it. There is nothing wrong with this, it's their country.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2014, 09:24:50 AM »
In an ideal world where everyone 'hopes for the best' and it all works out in the end, then yes, but the reality is that most of them will not have loyalties to western beliefs, religion and even politics and want to implement systems from their homelands in Europe.

Asian people and seemingly every other non-white country is proud if their heritage and culture and wants to preserve it. There is nothing wrong with this, it's their country.

Yes I just talked about that with archer. Every foreigner who can't adapt and is some type of zealot nut case should be converted back where they came from.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2014, 09:28:26 AM »

As I mentioned before a lot of this has to do with a change in consciousness post-WWII.  There is a prevailing push for atonement of some kind either voluntarily or force.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2014, 10:00:23 AM »
I have to expand on something Devilsmile brought up.  I believe the intention of moving society away from tribalism and encouraging individualism has its philosophical roots in egalitarianism.  The idea is that moving toward individualism would result in the erosion of racial tribalism by encouraging people to view each other in terms of individual worth as opposed to the in-group/out-group dynamic.   The problem is simultaneously there are also been a push for other non-dominate groups to primarily identify themselves through ethnic, religious and racial identities as a means of encouraging greater group cohesion and self confidence.   In the long run the contradictory approaches to group dynamics nullify each other but that's my opinion.
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2014, 10:06:35 AM »
People have always been 'outraged' over immigrants, whether it be the cave next door, or the big city. The faux indignation, in all it's self-defeating masturbation, is so, so wearying. History, or entropy: deal with it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2014, 10:08:09 AM »
People have always been 'outraged' over immigrants, whether it be the cave next door, or the big city. The faux indignation, in all it's self-defeating masturbation, is so, so wearying. History, or entropy: deal with it.

Ah yes, Chimps comes in with his self-righteous indignation, throws around a few insults and drops a simplistic perspective on a complicated issue only to disappear just as quickly. Thank you for playing.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2014, 10:10:28 AM »
they should put them all on a boat trip and have this guy sail them out to sea

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2014, 10:13:00 AM »
they should put them all on a boat trip and have this guy sail them out to sea

No one abandons a ship faster than an Italian. Only thing quicker is a French rifle hitting the ground.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2014, 12:39:08 PM »
hey guys, count how many women on that boat.  ???

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2014, 01:23:14 PM »
I have to expand on something Devilsmile brought up.  I believe the intention of moving society away from tribalism and encouraging individualism has its philosophical roots in egalitarianism.  The idea is that moving toward individualism would result in the erosion of racial tribalism by encouraging people to view each other in terms of individual worth as opposed to the in-group/out-group dynamic.   The problem is simultaneously there are also been a push for other non-dominate groups to primarily identify themselves through ethnic, religious and racial identities as a means of encouraging greater group cohesion and self confidence.   In the long run the contradictory approaches to group dynamics nullify each other but that's my opinion.

fuck, this turned out to be a long post... read it or don't. I already posted it, won't delete it :D

Well of course some feel better in a group, if not everyone. Being around people who understand where you're coming from without judging your short comings because of the understanding of your uniqueness makes you feel much better in general, opposed to being an individual in a group of totally differend people who fail to see where you're coming from and what you're about, and usually that leads to the isolation of that individual in the group.
Stuff like that happens all the time in schools for example, and also in work.

But I admit that I can't hang out with people that can't be open minded for example. Being open minded doesn't mean that you have to believe and act the same way how others do, it means you understand that some people have differend background and therefor have differend personality and preferences. And being open minded also means you don't take everything for granted. I demand certain self critique.

I don't think erosion of tribalism or culture would ever occur just because of individual freedom because those things have always changed their form, and that's it.

Lets say that aliens would come to live among us. The only thing I would demand from the aliens is to realize that they are in a completely differend world and to not take their way of life for granted. They can absolutely value their way of life but don't build any "aliens only" blocks next to mine, that's completely against common sense. Why do you want to create conflict out of sheer differend point of views, that's stupid!

Philosophical constructs and political awareness is only a positive thing, but there needs to be (no homo) compassion. Just being open minded. That goes for everyone. How crazy is it to bring complete loonatics from arab and african nations under full support of a foreign government, I'm not for that at all, I'm strongly against it.

Ok, I don't think that everything should change. But I'm all about positive change, everything changes, right? Like the universe. The only permanent thing is change, but my god, I don't think building a pink pissing boy in the middle of market place should be the flag ship of culture.