Author Topic: Michael Brown's funeral: Mourners urge Black Americans to take action!  (Read 18840 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Michael Brown's funeral: Mourners urge Black Americans to take action!
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2014, 07:59:16 AM »

Assault an officer = dead.

Period.

Is it that simple, SW?   Are you saying that if an unarmed person has a physical altercation with a LEO and then attempts to flee before giving up with his hands raised the cop should be allowed to kill him? 

Or are you just saying that "Assault an officer = dead" is a good thing to keep in mind when it comes to increasing your chance to survive an encounter with police?  (If that's all you're saying, I agree.)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2014, 08:03:05 AM »
Is it that simple, SW?   Are you saying that if an unarmed person has a physical altercation with a LEO and then attempts to flee before giving up with his hands raised the cop should be allowed to kill him? 

Or are you just saying that "Assault an officer = dead" is a good thing to keep in mind when it comes to increasing your chance to survive an encounter with police?  (If that's all you're saying, I agree.)

Its called Common FNG Sense - you assault a cop you are going to at a minimum get your brains stomped out

I know for thugs and gangster pos like Obama holder al Sharpton jessee et al they are ignorant and stupid - but for everyone else - they get it

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2014, 08:15:27 AM »
Its called Common FNG Sense - you assault a cop you are going to at a minimum get your brains stomped out

I know for thugs and gangster pos like Obama holder al Sharpton jessee et al they are ignorant and stupid - but for everyone else - they get it

I think most everyone "gets it". 

But that's a different thing than saying we should accept it and/or make it legal.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2014, 08:53:24 AM »
Treated as bad where exactly, Coach? 

You're in CA and you've mentioned before that you're not exactly a world-traveler so I'm wondering if maybe you haven't seen much of the USA.

It seems to me (and I could be wrong) that even though police abuse is hardly unheard of here in CA, it's still a lot better than in many other places in the USA. 

For example, I think it's unlikely that the shit that CA's Dan Saulmon says to cops here ("You're mistaken, Bacon") would be allowed anywhere in the South.

My point exactly. They are not treated bad. But if you listen to Sharpton and Jackson you'd think we were still in the days of slavery.

Yesterday a black cop shot a white kid. Where is the outrage?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2014, 08:56:58 AM »
Is it that simple, SW?   Are you saying that if an unarmed person has a physical altercation with a LEO and then attempts to flee before giving up with his hands raised the cop should be allowed to kill him?  

Or are you just saying that "Assault an officer = dead" is a good thing to keep in mind when it comes to increasing your chance to survive an encounter with police?  (If that's all you're saying, I agree.)
Option B mostly.

If you're going to physically assault an officer to the point that you shatter his orbital and he legitimatley believes hes fighting for his life, then he's going to kill you, as he's trained to do so in that sitution.

Period.

Biggest problem I have is stupid people rallying around a criminal like this who assaulted an officer and got killed because of his own stupidity instantly marginalizes the legitimate beef people have with police brutality/militarization/abuse of authority.

This case is polarizing people because this guy was a stupid shit bag and pulled the race card, he's not the innocent grandma that gets shot or the baby that gets flash banged. ... but because retards made this into such a big thing, it's going to push people right into the corner of the same officers that pointed a rifle in a journalists face.

Hell I think theyve raised something like 150% more for the officer than all the people rallying for the criminal.

(Now, I'm not 100% sure of how the situation got started, but if you're going to assault an officer you have to be ready to die)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2014, 11:03:59 AM »
Seriously? 

This dude robbed a convenience store and assaulted an officer. Aside from what happened afterwards this is a total non-issue. Again, this is race baiting, because if this dude wasnt black and didnt pull the race card no one would have ever heard about this.

Period.

No one knew he robbed a convenience store at that time.
It also has yet to be determined he assaulted the officer.
All I'm asking is why was it so urgent to hassle the boys about walking in the road?
By all accounts, it was the police officer who first initiated contact, and it was the police who escalated it by turning around and approaching those boys. I think my questions are legitimate ones. Can you answer them?
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2014, 11:09:18 AM »
All I'm asking is why was it so urgent to hassle the boys about walking in the road?
By all accounts, it was the police officer who first initiated contact, and it was the police who escalated it by turning around and approaching those boys. I think my questions are legitimate ones. Can you answer them?

Brown knew and this would have driven up his anxiety and aggression levels upon seeing the officer.  You have no understanding about the problem with people walking in the middle of the road.   All Brown had to do is get out of the road and stop holding up traffic.  
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2014, 11:10:13 AM »

::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2014, 11:11:59 AM »
Brown knew and this would have driven up his anxiety and aggression levels upon seeing the officer.  You have no understanding about the problem with people walking in the middle of the road.   All Brown had to do is get out of the road and stop holding up traffic.  

There was no traffic.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2014, 11:14:03 AM »
There was no traffic.

Doesn't matter.  Get out of the road and go about your business.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2014, 11:15:33 AM »
What a joke.   More idiocy from the peanut gallery.  "Take action"?  Like what?  Burn a store down?  Loot some cigs and booze?   Chant Yes We Can? 

Read what Sharpton had to say, and you'll see the kind of action spoken of.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2014, 11:16:35 AM »

Sharpton should be in prison.  Why would anyone listen to that race-baiting criminal.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2014, 11:16:44 AM »
Yeah.  I still don't know if Brown was wrongfully shot or not.  And if Wilson wrongfully shot him he should be charged.

But i agree with this.  Why are people marching about their youth wasting their lives?  I have seen impoverished black communities take their neighborhoods back in California in a positive way.   

Before or after COINTELPRO
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2014, 11:17:13 AM »

Sharpton is a pos and a criminal who invaded my nabein yonkers in the 1980s

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2014, 11:20:36 AM »

I think is about the time the alien conspiracy was enacted to bring the WTC towers down so they can re-enslave black people.

So after.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2014, 11:21:32 AM »
Sharpton is a pos and a criminal who invaded my nabein yonkers in the 1980s

He's also instigated a riot that resulted in the deaths of five people.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2014, 11:30:17 AM »

There is nothing to be gained by keeping the black community down.      Trillions of dollars have been spent to improve the lives of black Americans.    Once great and prosperous cities have fallen to blight. Society only benefits from a strong productive black community.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2014, 11:37:46 AM »
Option B mostly.

If you're going to physically assault an officer to the point that you shatter his orbital and he legitimatley believes hes fighting for his life, then he's going to kill you, as he's trained to do so in that sitution.

Period.

Again, it has yet to be determined that he did assault the officer.
Again, he did not have a broken orbital socket.

Biggest problem I have is stupid people rallying around a criminal like this who assaulted an officer and got killed because of his own stupidity instantly marginalizes the legitimate beef people have with police brutality/militarization/abuse of authority.

Again, it has yet to be determined that this kid assaulted the officer or that he was at fault for his own death. Stop blaming the victim. People are rallying around THE EVENT to air the legitimate beefs they have with police.

This case is polarizing people because this guy was a stupid shit bag and pulled the race card, he's not the innocent grandma that gets shot or the baby that gets flash banged. ... but because retards made this into such a big thing, it's going to push people right into the corner of the same officers that pointed a rifle in a journalists face.

I think you have Marc Catron to thank for that, as well as the fukacta way in which the aftermath was handled by the Keystone cops of Ferguson.

Hell I think theyve raised something like 150% more for the officer than all the people rallying for the criminal.

(Now, I'm not 100% sure of how the situation got started, but if you're going to assault an officer you have to be ready to die)

There are too many lingering questions, and a very inadequate police response.
Too much, too little, too late, all the while a concerted effort to vilify this kid in the court of public opinion prior to releasing any facts. The people of ferguson had legitimate questions, and objections to the way the entire shooting was handled, ...including the officer not even calling it in, but instead leaving the dead kid to lie out in the sun on the roadway for hours.... Then they refuse to release the name of the officer involved in the shooting... then a member of their Dept. releases a picture of a murder suspect from Washington depicted in a stereotypical thug like pose, claiming it to be Michael Brown? Was it the case of a racist cop who can't tell the difference between Black people? or was it a case of a cop counting on a racist public to not be able to tell the difference between Black people?

What you fail to recognize is that the more the cops screwed it up, ...the more people rallied around the event demanding answers & accountability. And it is those answers & demands for accountability that you and so many others appear so willing to dismiss. Had the police not messed up so completely, I doubt neither you nor I would have even heard of Michael Brown.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2014, 11:46:48 AM »
There is nothing to be gained by keeping the black community down.

It is clear you known not the ways of this world.

Trillions of dollars have been spent to improve the lives of black Americans.

A cage lined with feathers is still a cage. Improving the creature comforts of a slave, does nothing to remove him/her from a state of slavery.

Once great and prosperous cities have fallen to blight.

A testament to the efficacy of central planners no doubt.

Society only benefits from a strong productive black community.

Hence the rationale for their continued enslavement. Don't worry though... the agenda is expanding, and soon, your consciousness may unfold to reveal what you thus far have been either unable to see, or unable to acknowledge... until it's too late.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2014, 11:52:47 AM »
My point exactly. They are not treated bad. But if you listen to Sharpton and Jackson you'd think we were still in the days of slavery.

It's waiting for the epidemic of Black cops shooting white kids, ...then it will come forward.
w

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2014, 11:53:26 AM »
Seriously? 

This dude robbed a convenience store and assaulted an officer. Aside from what happened afterwards this is a total non-issue. Again, this is race baiting, because if this dude wasnt black and didnt pull the race card no one would have ever heard about this.

Period.

Yes but everyone is so hung up on race that they can't see past skin colour. A scumbag got killed, he happen to be black. I'm pleased he's dead. If he was white, a white scumbag is dead. I'm happy too.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2014, 11:54:45 AM »
There is nothing to be gained by keeping the black community down.      Trillions of dollars have been spent to improve the lives of black Americans.    Once great and prosperous cities have fallen to blight. Society only benefits from a strong productive black community.

There is everything to be gained by everyone for a prosperous black community.  More tax revenue for one.

But instead some of the black community want to live lives like Brown.  Gangster thugs.  And some, want to exploit the black community like Al Sharpton and yet others join the entitlement/victim parade.

It's time to shut up.  Its a free country. take advantage of it.  stop thinking there's a conspiracy to keep them down and using it as an EXCUSE to be a POS of society.

Its interesting to talk to black people who have made it out of the "ghetto."  They work hard, live productive lives and don't blame society.  They blame themselves for both their failures and successes.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2014, 11:56:25 AM »
Again, he did not have a broken orbital socket.

Again, it has yet to be determined that this kid assaulted the officer or that he was at fault for his own death. Stop blaming the victim. People are rallying around THE EVENT to air the legitimate beefs they have with police.

I think you have Marc Catron to thank for that, as well as the fukacta way in which the aftermath was handled by the Keystone cops of Ferguson.

There are too many lingering questions, and a very inadequate police response.
Too much, too little, too late, all the while a concerted effort to vilify this kid in the court of public opinion prior to releasing any facts. The people of ferguson had legitimate questions, and objections to the way the entire shooting was handled, ...including the officer not even calling it in, but instead leaving the dead kid to lie out in the sun on the roadway for hours.... Then they refuse to release the name of the officer involved in the shooting... then a member of their Dept. releases a picture of a murder suspect from Washington depicted in a stereotypical thug like pose, claiming it to be Michael Brown? Was it the case of a racist cop who can't tell the difference between Black people? or was it a case of a cop counting on a racist public to not be able to tell the difference between Black people?

What you fail to recognize is that the more the cops screwed it up, ...the more people rallied around the event demanding answers & accountability. And it is those answers & demands for accountability that you and so many others appear so willing to dismiss. Had the police not messed up so completely, I doubt neither you nor I would have even heard of Michael Brown.
Yeah, sorry ive learned better than to take your word on things.

Also love that you keep trying to turn this thing around from the fact that this KID was actually massive ADULT MALE that robbed a store and beat the shit out of someone.

You keep trying to spin facts and use technicalitites (he didnt know he robbed a store ::) ) to try and shift responsibility...... also love the 'we dont know that, you cant, thats yet to be determined' bullshit. In other words, 'i cant prove that wrong but it destroys my narrative so ll refuse to recognize it'

If he hadnt chose the actions he did hed still be alive. And you're doing EXACTLY what you shouldnt do if you truly care about police misconduct.. allowing the media to bait you into buying into a narrative that will only gully polarize people instead of a legitimate issue that could put the spotlight onto real police misconduct.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2014, 12:00:15 PM »

Everywhere ain't CA, Coach. 

There isn't any slavery as far as I know but open racism still exists in certain parts of the country. 
As a Californian, it's kind amusing and weird to me, actually -- When I was in Army basic training way back in '83 there was this little white dude from Mississippi who talked real fast who was constantly getting physically fucked with (but not actually being beat down) by the brothers because he seemingly could not stop saying "hebrew".

BTW, if you're talking about that white kid who got shot for non-compliance because he was wearing headphones and didn't hear the cop, there IS outrage about that.  Just not on the scale of the Ferguson thing. 

Check out www.reddit/r/bad_cop_no_donut/ or http://photographyisnotacrime.com/ to maybe get a hint of why many white folks seem to be sympathizing with Ferguson's protestors. 

FWIW, I don't think white guys like me are sympathizing with blacks as much as we're pissed and more than a little concerned about police abuse in general.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2014, 12:10:37 PM »
It is clear you known not the ways of this world.

A cage lined with feathers is still a cage. Improving the creature comforts of a slave, does nothing to remove him/her from a state of slavery.

A testament to the efficacy of central planners no doubt.

Hence the rationale for their continued enslavement. Don't worry though... the agenda is expanding, and soon, your consciousness may unfold to reveal what you thus far have been either unable to see, or unable to acknowledge... until it's too late.

You're a conspiracy nut.   Society benefits from a strong and healthy black community.  For your conspiracy theory to be valid there must be something gained from it.   What does keeping blacks down gain anyone?  It's not cheap labor.  All it creates is economic drain, crime and blight. Apparently, the same conspirators don't seem to mind Hispanics and Asians.
A