Author Topic: Michael Brown's funeral: Mourners urge Black Americans to take action!  (Read 18855 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Michael Brown's funeral: Mourners urge Black Americans to take action!
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2014, 09:45:50 AM »
You trying to say that we can't both be weak?  LOL

Look, I take back my pro-rape misogynist accusation.  It may have been completely wrong and, in any case, was made prematurely without enough evidence.  So, I apologize.  (Probably, in the interest of accuracy, I should have just made a comment about your post being insensitive -- if I said anything.)

C'mon, Archer, you are familiar enough with what others think to realize that when you start positing that blacks may be innately mentally inferior it will be interpreted as racist writing, aren't you? 

If not, please give me your definition (from anywhere) as to what objectionable racism is to you and I'll make an effort to really answer your question.

I'm not positing anything.  I post something interesting, like a study, and wait to see how people react.  What does the study have to do with whether I'm racist?   I'm not involved in the study at all.  The easiest thing to do is dismiss the studies as racist because one is uncomfortable with the findings or claim they are absolutely true without question.  Both approaches are inherently dishonest.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2014, 10:20:07 AM »
I'm not positing anything.  I post something interesting, like a study, and wait to see how people react.  What does the study have to do with whether I'm racist?   I'm not involved in the study at all.  The easiest thing to do is dismiss the studies as racist because one is uncomfortable with the findings or claim they are absolutely true without question.  Both approaches are inherently dishonest.

OK, I'll bite.

When you post results of a study that seem to suggest that blacks are innately mentally inferior to whites after posting numerous criticisms of black culture and behavior, it suggests that you are either racist or deliberately making racist posts in an attempt to troll.  How is that unreasonable?

That I would guess that you're mostly trolling seems to be almost charitable on my part, lol. 

And, dude, for a guy who's complained that others lack self-awareness you seem to be trying to pass yourself off as someone who's wearing mental blinders or something.  Seems unlikely to me is all.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2014, 10:38:21 AM »
OK, I'll bite.

When you post results of a study that seem to suggest that blacks are innately mentally inferior to whites after posting numerous criticisms of black culture and behavior, it suggests that you are either racist or deliberately making racist posts in an attempt to troll.  How is that unreasonable?

That I would guess that you're mostly trolling seems to be almost charitable on my part, lol. 

And, dude, for a guy who's complained that others lack self-awareness you seem to be trying to pass yourself off as someone who's wearing mental blinders or something.  Seems unlikely to me is all.

There is nothing racist about criticizing behavior and practices that negatively effect the society I live in and more importantly their very own communities.  Are you suggesting that anytime a white person has an opinion about any group other than his own it's racist?  I find that kind of thinking oppressive.

Your interpretation of a study as implicitly stating blacks are inferior is on you.  That is how you choose to view the information and in reality reveals a lot about you.  From my perspective, superior and inferior are meaningless and all that really exists is difference. 
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2014, 11:28:18 AM »
There is nothing racist about criticizing behavior and practices that negatively effect the society I live in and more importantly their very own communities.  Are you suggesting that anytime a white person has an opinion about any group other than his own it's racist?  I find that kind of thinking oppressive.

Your interpretation of a study as implicitly stating blacks are inferior is on you.  That is how you choose to view the information and in reality reveals a lot about you.  From my perspective, superior and inferior are meaningless and all that really exists is difference. 

"Anytime"?  More like "every time".  And not only "every time" but also "every time negative".  Which gets to the heart of what I'm trying to say here but if you're comfortable thinking like that, more power to ya.

LOL at my interpretation of the "study" you presented as being outside the norm.  You know that's BS, I'm thinkin' but that's nothing I can prove.

Anyway, as a last ditch effort at having honest communication between us, will you admit that your posts could conceivably be seen as racist by reasonable people? 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2014, 11:41:50 AM »
"Anytime"?  More like "every time".  And not only "every time" but also "every time negative".  Which gets to the heart of what I'm trying to say here but if you're comfortable thinking like that, more power to ya.

LOL at my interpretation of the "study" you presented as being outside the norm.  You know that's BS, I'm thinkin' but that's nothing I can prove.

Anyway, as a last ditch effort at having honest communication between us, will you admit that your posts could conceivably be seen as racist by reasonable people?  

It's not racist or prejudicial to point out certain unsavory aspects of any community, group or religion that effects the world I live in.   You only interpret it that way because you don't like what you're hearing.  Instead of offering valid cogent counter arguments you do what most small minded people do, call the person a racist and ignore the information entirely.   Whether the majority of people say its racist has nothing to do with the arguments being made or it's validity and everything to do with knee jerk reactions to uncomfortable subject matter they would rather dismiss than consider.   People like yourself hate dissension from any opinion other than your own.

As I predicted, you've failed to prove anything.   Much like your accusations of being pro-rape this is another example of you throwing around words you have no understanding of and accusations you have no proof for.  
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2014, 12:47:44 PM »
It's not racist or prejudicial to point out certain unsavory aspects of any community, group or religion that effects the world I live in.   You only interpret it that way because you don't like what you're hearing.  Instead of offering valid cogent counter arguments you do what most small minded people do, call the person a racist and ignore the information entirely.   Whether the majority of people say its racist has nothing to do with the arguments being made or it's validity and everything to do with knee jerk reactions to uncomfortable subject matter they would rather dismiss than consider.   People like yourself hate dissension from any opinion other than your own.

As I predicted, you've failed to prove anything.   Much like your accusations of being pro-rape this is another example of you throwing around words you have no understanding of and accusations you have no proof for.  

Archer, do you recognize that there are people who will bring up racially provocative topics in such a manner as to intentionally incite or troll when those same topics, if broached more carefully, wouldn't be considered quite as offensive?  This seems to be what you're doing and is why I think you're more than half trolling about issues of race.  

Also, lol, for a guy who insists on accuracy of speech in others, you make an awful lot of assumptions.  You can suspect that you know what my motivation is for whatever, but you don't really know, do you?  Qualifiers matter to folks that care about accuracy of communication and you don't seem to use enough of them.  (Notice the word "seem" there?, lol)

When you insist on complete accuracy in the writing of others but don't apply that same standard to your own writing it makes you seem like a lazy hypocrite, imo.  Like earlier in one of these Ferguson threads where you (rightfully, imo) criticized someone (240?) of pop psychology BS for making assumptions about what was going on in the cop's (Wilson's) mind and then, in the next post or two suggesting what you thought the dead black kid had been thinking.  

Bah, that's enough on this subject, I'm thinking -- I could be wrong but I'm pretty much convinced that you don't take much of anything on this board seriously so I doubt you'll really think about anything I've written -- Honestly, I think I pissed you off past the point of no return a long time ago when I was unkind about how I pointed out that your "due process" argument as it applied to a that sexual assault study was irrelevant.  I wouldn't have been such a dick about it if I'd thought that you were the kind of guy to hold a grudge.  Oh well, I recognize that when some people have conflicts with others, they can get over it and make nice and others can't.  So we'll see, ya know?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2014, 01:20:47 PM »
Archer, do you recognize that there are people who will bring up racially provocative topics in such a manner as to intentionally incite or troll when those same topics, if broached more carefully, wouldn't be considered quite as offensive?  This seems to be what you're doing and is why I think you're more than half trolling about issues of race.  

Also, lol, for a guy who insists on accuracy of speech in others, you make an awful lot of assumptions.  You can suspect that you know what my motivation is for whatever, but you don't really know, do you?  Qualifiers matter to folks that care about accuracy of communication and you don't seem to use enough of them.  (Notice the word "seem" there?, lol)

When you insist on complete accuracy in the writing of others but don't apply that same standard to your own writing it makes you seem like a lazy hypocrite, imo.  Like earlier in one of these Ferguson threads where you (rightfully, imo) criticized someone (240?) of pop psychology BS for making assumptions about what was going on in the cop's (Wilson's) mind and then, in the next post or two suggesting what you thought the dead black kid had been thinking.  

Bah, that's enough on this subject, I'm thinking -- I could be wrong but I'm pretty much convinced that you don't take much of anything on this board seriously so I doubt you'll really think about anything I've written -- Honestly, I think I pissed you off past the point of no return a long time ago when I was unkind about how I pointed out that your "due process" argument as it applied to a that sexual assault study was irrelevant.  I wouldn't have been such a dick about it if I'd thought that you were the kind of guy to hold a grudge.  Oh well, I recognize that when some people have conflicts with others, they can get over it and make nice and others can't.  So we'll see, ya know?

It's not my problem how anyone reactions to any of the information I post.   The reaction of others is no justification for censorship nor does it mean the information is not worth considering.    Information is being made available for adult  to do with as they see fit.

It's easy to understand your character.  You say something, back off like a coward, start up again and then apologize and admit you are full of shit.  What this indicates to everyone is that you are a coward for not standing by your words when confronted and dishonest for denying you said it in the first place.

If you actually read the particular thread you reference, you would have seen that I was demonstrating how easy it is to create a story that fits the narrative you want to believe.   By the way, Truegrit acknowledged this fact in a PM.  Sorry, you lose again.  

I can tell you honestly nothing you've  ever written has bothered me.  I'm not the one following you around from thread to thread.  It's not I who finds it necessary to add passive-aggressive comments to every post.    I don't respond to any of your posts other than the ones directed at me.  You find and respond to a lot of my posts.  Yet again you've hijacked a thread to focus on me.  I think we all know who the hurt one is. Do we need to ask the board again?  That didn't go so well for you last time.

As most of what you've written, writing something over and over doesn’t make it true.  I know you don’t really believe I'm bothered by you.  You’re just saying it to save face.  

I'm surprised you haven't gotten on your Al Doggity account to offer yourself some support.  It's been awful lonely for you.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2014, 01:47:45 PM »
It's not my problem how anyone reactions to any of the information I post.   The reaction of others is no justification for censorship nor does it mean the information is not worth considering.    Information is being made available for adult  to do with as they see fit.

It's easy to understand your character.  You say something, back off like a coward, start up again and then apologize and admit you are full of shit.  What this indicates to everyone is that you are a coward for not standing by your words when confronted and dishonest for denying you said it in the first place.

If you actually read the particular thread you reference, you would have seen that I was demonstrating how easy it is to create a story that fits the narrative you want to believe.   By the way, Truegrit acknowledged this fact in a PM.  Sorry, you lose again.  

I can tell you honestly nothing you've  ever written has bothered me.  I'm not the one following you around from thread to thread.  It's not I who finds it necessary to add passive-aggressive comments to every post.    I don't respond to any of your posts other than the ones directed at me.  You find and respond to a lot of my posts.  Yet again you've hijacked a thread to focus on me.  I think we all know who the hurt one is. Do we need to ask the board again?  That didn't go so well for you last time.

As most of what you've written, writing something over and over doesn’t make it true.  I know you don’t really believe I'm bothered by you.  You’re just saying it to save face.  

I'm surprised you haven't gotten on your Al Doggity account to offer yourself some support.  It's been awful lonely for you.

How anyone "reactions" to what you post?   LOL.  Info is being made available for adult?  

Yeah, you seem calm, cool and collected.  (I'd post the eye-rolling emoticon here but I've recently criticized you for acting like a teenaged girl so that's out, dammit.)

You should calm down and quit being so bitchy, lol.  

Look, the reason I "backed off" is because it's too much trouble to "prove" that what I'm claiming about you is reasonable and also because some other folks who I like here sort of spoke up for you.

I'm not trying to follow you from thread to thread, paranoid guy.  I post on a lot of threads in reply to a lot of folks. (You should know this after having looked through my post history, remember?)  I'll probably reply to more of yours since I don't see you giving up your racist shtick any time soon.

And what's this "Ask the board" stuff?  LOL.  Weren't you just making a point about how what the majority thinks doesn't indicate jack shit?  <THIS mofo was trying to lecture me about self-awareness? ::)>

BTW, why on earth do you think that I'm Al Doggity?  I'm not.  Isn't that a guy who's been on here a long time?  

I've never posted here as anyone except RRKore.  

Beach Bum did think I was someone else for a while when I first started posting here -  I can't remember who, though and, unlike you, I'm not into searching through others' post histories.

Hope you're having a good day, ya race-baiter.  I am.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2014, 02:05:17 PM »
How anyone "reactions" to what you post?   LOL.  Info is being made available for adult?  

Yeah, you seem calm, cool and collected.  (I'd post the eye-rolling emoticon here but I've recently criticized you for acting like a teenaged girl so that's out, dammit.)

You should calm down and quit being so bitchy, lol.  

Look, the reason I "backed off" is because it's too much trouble to "prove" that what I'm claiming about you is reasonable and also because some other folks who I like here sort of spoke up for you.

I'm not trying to follow you from thread to thread, paranoid guy.  I post on a lot of threads in reply to a lot of folks. (You should know this after having looked through my post history, remember?)  I'll probably reply to more of yours since I don't see you giving up your racist shtick any time soon.

And what's this "Ask the board" stuff?  LOL.  Weren't you just making a point about how what the majority thinks doesn't indicate jack shit?  <THIS mofo was trying to lecture me about self-awareness? ::)>

BTW, why on earth do you think that I'm Al Doggity?  I'm not.  Isn't that a guy who's been on here a long time?  

I've never posted here as anyone except RRKore.  

Beach Bum did think I was someone else for a while when I first started posting here -  I can't remember who, though and, unlike you, I'm not into searching through others' post histories.

Hope you're having a good day, ya race-baiter.  I am.

I've been nothing but calm and collected. I'd like you to prove otherwise.  Oh wait, you don't ever prove anything.  Don't deny you've followed me from thread to thread. You can't help but reply. If that doesn't demonstrate how obsessed you. hijacking another thread to focus on me certainly does.

Again with the thread history lie.   We know your a liar after denying you meant to call me pro-rape.  One last time, I've never gone through your post history.  I would admit it if I did. Unlike you I don't lie and make up stuff.  If I did something I would admit it and would never back down like a coward and deny something I've done or said because I wasn't man enough to own up to it. .  Paranoid?  I'm not the one with such a sense of self importance he thinks he matters enough for someone to go through his post history.  I never reply to you unless you've replied directly to one of my posts.   Again, who is the obsessed weirdo stalker?  It's obvious that would be you.

It's to much trouble to prove?  Well isn't that inconveniently lazy of you.  Racist Schick?   You still have yet to prove it.  I've been waiting on you for so long to prove your claims I'm about to give up. 

And look how your attempt to label me a hypocrite backfired on you.  As for the ask the board stuff, I brought it up because of how stupid you looked last time and how you groveled at the feet of Mawse for acceptance and validation.  I'd like to see that again.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2014, 10:59:41 AM »
I've been nothing but calm and collected. I'd like you to prove otherwise.  Oh wait, you don't ever prove anything.  Don't deny you've followed me from thread to thread. You can't help but reply. If that doesn't demonstrate how obsessed you. hijacking another thread to focus on me certainly does.

Again with the thread history lie.   We know your a liar after denying you meant to call me pro-rape.  One last time, I've never gone through your post history.  I would admit it if I did. Unlike you I don't lie and make up stuff.  If I did something I would admit it and would never back down like a coward and deny something I've done or said because I wasn't man enough to own up to it. .  Paranoid?  I'm not the one with such a sense of self importance he thinks he matters enough for someone to go through his post history.  I never reply to you unless you've replied directly to one of my posts.   Again, who is the obsessed weirdo stalker?  It's obvious that would be you.

It's to much trouble to prove?  Well isn't that inconveniently lazy of you.  Racist Schick?   You still have yet to prove it.  I've been waiting on you for so long to prove your claims I'm about to give up. 

And look how your attempt to label me a hypocrite backfired on you.  As for the ask the board stuff, I brought it up because of how stupid you looked last time and how you groveled at the feet of Mawse for acceptance and validation.  I'd like to see that again.

Yeah, all your typo's/misspellings certainly indicate that you're calm.   ::) 
Speaking of which, what's a "Racist Schick"?  Some kind of razor that doesn't work on black folks?  lol

Yeah, dude, you are coming off as paranoid.  Do the rules of your world dictate that I need to prove that, too?  (Am I maybe violating your rights to due process by not providing proof on command? lol)

All the rest of your post is just your regular stuff where you try to dictate your particular flavor of the unwritten rules of conduct (for OTHERS only, of course) and, sorry, but I poop on reject that.

I will say that your attempt at being provocative by saying that I groveled at Mawse's fee for acceptance is off-base;  I simply give more respect and cut more slack to people here who seem to be real bodybuilders, that's all.  (Also, I probably even know his face if he's been big into training in any of the Bay Area gyms in or around the city of Alameda from about '95 to '05.)

Unlike you, just because someone completely disagrees with my opinion or even my style it doesn't mean I have to declare jihad on them and try to contend that there must be something wrong with them. 

It's my feeling that since this is a bodybuilding board, I try not to drive off or have personal conflicts with the folks here that seem to have real training, diet, or supplement wisdom to share no matter what they might say about me.

Not that you deserve my candidness in any way but I've been a real bodybuilder and bodybuilding fan for years and years and years so I figure that means that even though I might not have the same political orientation as some other real bodybuilders, our common interests will trump our differences and we'll be cool in the end. 

Archer, I've noticed your posts on the G&O board but don't think I've seen anything from you on the Training or Steroid boards.  Hope you don't mind me asking but are you into bodybuilding or any kind of iron sports?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2014, 11:34:53 AM »
Speaking of which, what's a "Racist Schick"?  Some kind of razor that doesn't work on black folks?  lol

Yeah, dude, you are coming off as paranoid.  Do the rules of your world dictate that I need to prove that, too?  (Am I maybe violating your rights to due process by not providing proof on command? lol)

All the rest of your post is just your regular stuff where you try to dictate your particular flavor of the unwritten rules of conduct (for OTHERS only, of course) and, sorry, but I poop on reject that.

I will say that your attempt at being provocative by saying that I groveled at Mawse's fee for acceptance is off-base;  I simply give more respect and cut more slack to people here who seem to be real bodybuilders, that's all.  (Also, I probably even know his face if he's been big into training in any of the Bay Area gyms in or around the city of Alameda from about '95 to '05.)

Unlike you, just because someone completely disagrees with my opinion or even my style it doesn't mean I have to declare jihad on them and try to contend that there must be something wrong with them. 

It's my feeling that since this is a bodybuilding board, I try not to drive off or have personal conflicts with the folks here that seem to have real training, diet, or supplement wisdom to share no matter what they might say about me.

Not that you deserve my candidness in any way but I've been a real bodybuilder and bodybuilding fan for years and years and years so I figure that means that even though I might not have the same political orientation as some other real bodybuilders, our common interests will trump our differences and we'll be cool in the end. 

Archer, I've noticed your posts on the G&O board but don't think I've seen anything from you on the Training or Steroid boards.  Hope you don't mind me asking but are you into bodybuilding or any kind of iron sports?

I didn't bother reading all of this.  I figure its your usual yelling at windmills.  Here are the facts.   You follow me around from thread to thread.   You called me pro-rape and then lied about about saying it when challenged.  The majority of your posts are passive-aggressive attacks and accusations you can't and won't prove.   You hijack threads I post in to focus on me exclusively.   I never reply to your posts unless they are directed at me.  If you never responded to this post I would never even notice any of your posts.  You know it's you who are obsessed.  How you could ever come to the conclusion that it's I who am the obsessed stalker is beyond delusional.  The only explanation is that you feel you need to say it to pump yourself up and feel like a man.  No one believes it but you continue to say it over and over again. 
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2014, 12:08:24 PM »
I didn't bother reading all of this.  I figure its your usual yelling at windmills.  Here are the facts.   You follow me around from thread to thread.   You called me pro-rape and then lied about about saying it when challenged.  The majority of your posts are passive-aggressive attacks and accusations you can't and won't prove.   You hijack threads I post in to focus on me exclusively.   I never reply to your posts unless they are directed at me.  If you never responded to this post I would never even notice any of your posts.  You know it's you who are obsessed.  How you could ever come to the conclusion that it's I who am the obsessed stalker is beyond delusional.  The only explanation is that you feel you need to say it to pump yourself up and feel like a man.  No one believes it but you continue to say it over and over again. 

Whoa!  One false "fact" at a time, please. lol

Follow you from thread to thread?  How's about you prove that with some numbers, if you can?

How many threads have I "followed you" (i.e., replied to your posts) on?   

And how many threads have you posted on since I first replied to you on that "unreported rapes" thread more than 2 months ago? 

Seems to me that you post A LOT all day long.  So complaining that I'm stalking you because I've replied to you on maybe 5 threads (or shit, even double that number) over a period of more than 2 months seems like a load of crap since it's likely that you often comment on more threads than that every day.

As an aside, if you do post a lot all day long, it's easy to see why you might make mistakes (in both grammar and logic) because you're not taking time to think very deeply about what you're writing.  So there's that, I guess.

Anyway, I'll be impressed if you answer my direct questions related to the percentage of your threads that I've "followed you on" since we first engaged over 2 and half months ago.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2014, 12:19:47 PM »

Follow you from thread to thread?  How's about you prove that with some numbers, if you can?

And how many threads have you posted on since I first replied to you on that "unreported rapes" thread more than 2 months ago? 

Seems to me that you post A LOT all day long.  So complaining that I'm stalking you because I've replied to you on maybe 5 threads (or shit, even double that number) over a period of more than 2 months seems like a load of crap since it's likely that you often comment on more threads than that every day.

As an aside, if you do post a lot all day long, it's easy to see why you might make mistakes (in both grammar and logic) because you're not taking time to think very deeply about what you're writing.  So there's that, I guess.

Anyway, I'll be impressed if you answer my direct questions related to the percentage of your threads that I've "followed you on" since we first engaged over 2 and half months ago.

The man who admitted being to lazy to prove anything is asking someone else to prove something?  Oh the irony.   This is the third thread youve hijacked to obsess over me.  Yet, you continue to deny the obvious.    We all know youre a liar and a coward.  You're inability to admit your obsessive behavior comes as no surprise.   I swear, you live in a state of denial. 
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2014, 12:31:49 PM »

I nearly forgot.  For a guy who claims he isn't obsessed you seem to know my posting count and habits.  Very weird.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2014, 12:32:37 PM »
The man who admitted being to lazy to prove anything is asking someone else to prove something?  Oh the irony.   This is the third thread youve hijacked to obsess over me.  Yet, you continue to deny the obvious.    We all know youre a liar and a coward.  You're inability to admit your obsessive behavior comes as no surprise.   I swear, you live in a state of denial. 

Partial dodge. 

Like I said, your rules are for others-only.

C'mon, if what you're saying about me following you from thread to thread is true, then prove it. 

So I've "followed you" on 3 threads in 2 and a half months, OK. 

Now spill the rest, please:  Approximately how many threads have you posted on in that time, would you say? 

(This is easily ascertainable in minutes by looking in your post history, btw, but I'm going to be as good as my word by not being stalker-ish and looking myself.)

What's the deal with not answering?  It can't be that you exaggerated because everyone does that from time to time, right?

Is it that you're embarrassed about how large the number would be if you gave an accurate count of how many threads you've posted on?  (Jeez, it's probably not that big;  It's not like I asked you the number of posts, just the number of threads.)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2014, 12:39:05 PM »
Partial dodge.  

Like I said, your rules are for others-only.

C'mon, if what you're saying about me following you from thread to thread is true, then prove it.  

So I've "followed you" on 3 threads in 2 and a half months, OK.  

Now spill the rest, please:  Approximately how many threads have you posted on in that time, would you say?  

(This is easily ascertainable in minutes by looking in your post history, btw, but I'm going to be as good as my word by not being stalker-ish and looking myself.)

What's the deal with not answering?  It can't be that you exaggerated because everyone does that from time to time, right?

Is it that you're embarrassed about how large the number would be if you gave an accurate count of how many threads you've posted on?  (Jeez, it's probably not that big;  It's not like I asked you the number of posts, just the number of threads.)

Youre obviously trying to divert the conversation away from your obsessive behavior, lying and cowardice.   That is the point of your questions and you know it.   You arent interested in my answers.  You want the focus off you.  Youve tried this pathetic tactic multiple times starting with your bizarre and unrelated comments on being a better bodybuilder.  You tried it again today by trying to reroute the conversation when you asked me about training a few posts above.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2014, 01:28:41 PM »
Youre obviously trying to divert the conversation away from your obsessive behavior, lying and cowardice.   That is the point of your questions and you know it.   You arent interested in my answers.  You want the focus off you.  Youve tried this pathetic tactic multiple times starting with your bizarre and unrelated comments on being a better bodybuilder.  You tried it again today by trying to reroute the conversation when you asked me about training a few posts above.

If you think that diversion is my motivation then why not quickly answer the question of how many threads you've posted on in the last 10 weeks (during which I've replied to you on 3 threads) to back up your false charge of me following you from thread to thread and be done with it?  (I can think of a few reasons why, lol.)

Truth seems to be that spouting false-hoods and half-truths and then trying to avoid losing face by admitting you were wrong by alleging whatever under the sun is a big part of what you're about.  (Maybe you ARE a bodybuilder -- some of them are known to quickly and irreversibly get adversarial in the bitchy the way you do, lol.)

And didn't you say a while back that you're not too proud to admit when you're wrong?  More BS?  Because that really doesn't seem to be the case.  --  And I'm not just talking about you not admitting that you're exaggerating when trying to say that I'm "following you from thread to thread."  What I'm referring to is when you were trying to criticize me for not "backing up my statements" when I apologized for calling you a pro-rapist (or whatever).  Does that really sound like something someone would say jf he really feels that admitting he's wrong when he's wrong is the right thing to do?  lol

You, my friend, seem to be prone to self-contradiction.  --- Just like when you attributed Mike Brown's actions to his mental state (his "anxiety") in one post and then, in the very next post, criticized 240 for supposing that he knew the mental state of the cop Wilson.  (TrueGrit was not involved, amigo.)

Troll or not, you are kind of a jackass, Archer.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2014, 01:40:50 PM »
If you think that diversion is my motivation then why not quickly answer the question of how many threads you've posted on in the last 10 weeks (during which I've replied to you on 3 threads) to back up your false charge of me following you from thread to thread and be done with it?  (I can think of a few reasons why, lol.)

Truth seems to be that spouting false-hoods and half-truths and then trying to avoid losing face by admitting you were wrong by alleging whatever under the sun is a big part of what you're about.  (Maybe you ARE a bodybuilder -- some of them are known to quickly and irreversibly get adversarial in the bitchy the way you do, lol.)

And didn't you say a while back that you're not too proud to admit when you're wrong?  More BS?  Because that really doesn't seem to be the case.  --  And I'm not just talking about you not admitting that you're exaggerating when trying to say that I'm "following you from thread to thread."  What I'm referring to is when you were trying to criticize me for not "backing up my statements" when I apologized for calling you a pro-rapist (or whatever).  Does that really sound like something someone would say jf he really feels that admitting he's wrong when he's wrong is the right thing to do?  lol

You, my friend, seem to be prone to self-contradiction.  --- Just like when you attributed Mike Brown's actions to his mental state (his "anxiety") in one post and then, in the very next post, criticized 240 for supposing that he knew the mental state of the cop Wilson.  (TrueGrit was not involved, amigo.)

Troll or not, you are kind of a jackass, Archer.

Youre the king of false-hoods and half-truths.  Bringing up the 240 thread again I see.  Yes TrueGrit was involved.   He was the one who accused me of being a hypocrite.  He also admitted he understood what I was doing.     Ill give you credit, you keep at something no matter how many times it fails.

I'm not an ass at all.  If you spent less time being hostile, confrontational and making shit up you would see that.  You let your emotions get the best of you and you react by going on the attack.  If you were honest with yourself you would acknowledge the hostility originates from you not me.   I'm actually pretty reasonable and enjoy having a good debate. 
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2014, 02:00:09 PM »
Youre the king of false-hoods and half-truths.  Bringing up the 240 thread again I see.  Yes TrueGrit was involved.   He was the one who accused me of being a hypocrite.  He also admitted he understood what I was doing.     Ill give you credit, you keep at something no matter how many times it fails.

I'm not an ass at all.  If you spent less time being hostile, confrontational and making shit up you would see that.  You let your emotions get the best of you and you react by going on the attack.  If you were honest with yourself you would acknowledge the hostility originates from you not me.   I'm actually pretty reasonable and enjoy having a good debate. 

It's possible I may have missed anyone calling you a hypocrite later on in the thread in question.  All I saw was the 2 posts consecutive posts by you that did make you seem like a hypocrite. 

Hmmm. Ya got me there; I'll admit to being overly hostile and emotional sometimes.  I blame the tren, lol.

I'd offer to call a truce here but then you'll just accuse me of being a pussy.  D'ohh!!  LOL

Probably I SHOULD read your post history  -- That's actually how I made peace with Tony -- I read his post history and realized he's pretty OK, just a little emotional when provoked (like a couple of folks I know, lol).

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2014, 02:04:24 PM »
It's possible I may have missed anyone calling you a hypocrite later on in the thread in question.  All I saw was the 2 posts consecutive posts by you that did make you seem like a hypocrite. 

Hmmm. Ya got me there; I'll admit to being overly hostile and emotional sometimes.  I blame the tren, lol.

I'd offer to call a truce here but then you'll just accuse me of being a pussy.  D'ohh!!  LOL

Probably I SHOULD read your post history  -- That's actually how I made peace with Tony -- I read his post history and realized he's pretty OK, just a little emotional when provoked (like a couple of folks I know, lol).

No need for a truce.  All water under the bridge.   I apologize for any inappropriate personal remarks I've made.  Who says there can't be peace in the middle east
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2014, 02:50:36 PM »
No need for a truce.  All water under the bridge.   I apologize for any inappropriate personal remarks I've made.  Who says there can't be peace in the middle east

Did you just call me a Jew?  Or a Palestinian?  LOL

Seriously, no apologies necessary on your part but big of you to offer anyway.

Really, the fault's all mine for overreacting just because you sometimes don't always see the need to write with a whole lot of sensitivity on GetBig -- which is well within the bounds of appropriateness (is that a word?) considering the rough and tumble nature here. 

(Makes me laugh when I really think about it; I mean, c'mon, I'm complaining about someone not having enough sensitivity while questioning why blacks might have the problems they do only a hop, skip and jump away from where folks are razzing Booty for LP taking a dump on her chest?  LOL) 

Anyway, have a good day.  And I mean it this time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2014, 03:27:51 PM »
Cop Accused Of Allowing Dog To Urinate On Michael Brown Memorial
Inquisitor ^ | 08/28/2014
Posted on August 28, 2014 at 3:53:16 PM EDT by Responsibility2nd

Following the recent fatal shooting of Michael Brown by police officer Darren Wilson, racial tensions in Ferguson have been higher than ever.

~snip~

According to the report, an officer let the dog he was handling off it’s leash and, to the shock of the onlookers there, it allegedly urinated on the Michael Brown memorial. An eyewitness spoke to reporters at the scene telling them that she saw the dog pee on the memorial and was extremely distraught about it.

When police tried to drive past the memorial they allegedly ran over the flowers of the memorial in a flagrant display of disrespect.

(Excerpt) Read more at inquisitr.com ...

TOPICS: Culture/Society; Miscellaneous; Click to Add Topic

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2014, 04:01:58 AM »

ROTFLOL!!!

That made me spit my Iced Tea all over the top of my desk. Now I've got the hiccups.  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2014, 04:11:23 AM »
Cop Accused Of Allowing Dog To Urinate On Michael Brown Memorial
Inquisitor ^ | 08/28/2014
Posted on August 28, 2014 at 3:53:16 PM EDT by Responsibility2nd

Following the recent fatal shooting of Michael Brown by police officer Darren Wilson, racial tensions in Ferguson have been higher than ever.

~snip~

According to the report, an officer let the dog he was handling off it’s leash and, to the shock of the onlookers there, it allegedly urinated on the Michael Brown memorial. An eyewitness spoke to reporters at the scene telling them that she saw the dog pee on the memorial and was extremely distraught about it.

When police tried to drive past the memorial they allegedly ran over the flowers of the memorial in a flagrant display of disrespect.

(Excerpt) Read more at inquisitr.com ...

TOPICS: Culture/Society; Miscellaneous; Click to Add Topic

Nice  :-\ 
I'm sure that will really go a long way to establishing trust and regaining respect in that community...NOT!
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2014, 05:44:44 AM »
ROTFLOL!!!

That made me spit my Iced Tea all over the top of my desk. Now I've got the hiccups.  ;D

Its almost as funny as you copy-pasting something off of someones facebook and claiming its your own inside source. That was hilarious.
A