Author Topic: America, are you ready to take in 1/3 of Mexico?  (Read 4111 times)

bears

• Getbig IV
Re: America, are you ready to take in 1/3 of Mexico?
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2014, 09:30:39 AM »
And this is why were fucked.

We all know politicians like to make big sweeping speeches and promises but not actually do anything that may alienate voters....

Theyll never take any action that could make them look bad.

TRUTH.  party politics comes first.  if they can find some time to actually help people then so be it.  but in this day and age hard line politics and actually getting things done are for "radical quacks" who don't get votes.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2014, 10:40:42 AM »
Well, you said the kenyan fckup "opened the floodgates", right?

I just showed you that if anything, the floodgates had been open... and obama closed them a bit.

Where did you get the info that obama "opened the floodgates"?   He's kicking them out at higher numbers than any prez in history, right?   AND fewer are coming in too.

And I'm sure you remember Perry calling obama a heartless bastard lol, because obama let the illegals die in the desert?

Coach, obama sucks for a lot of reasons, and he deserves jail for F&F and benghazi... I'll say that while most "repubs" here will not.  But on illegals, he is pretty tough on them.  And repubs like Boehnner are criticizing obama for not doing enough to help illegals - I mean, boehnner said "Doing something is better than doing nothing!"  - Boehnner thinks obama isn't doing enough on making them legal.

Coach, this isn't one of the good reasons to shit on obama.  There are plenty, but "opening the floodgates", no, definitely not.

Joe, you know I like you, but you have to stop spouting the "talking points" of buffoons... Just because Limbaugh, Hannity, and O'Reilly say it doesn't make it so.

I get caught up sometimes in it myself, but you have to fight the urge to just fall in line with jack asses... You're not an idiot, you know these fuckers all lie... Don't just go with the lie because it's what you want to believe.

You are better than that.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2014, 07:04:10 AM »
and you all do have to admit, when we see people waving the flag of another country, we look upon them favorably and proclaim how great it is that we can celebrate other cultures here in America.

when we see or hear someone claiming how much they love America, we mock them, call them "stupid hicks", and make jokes about " 'Merica ".  why is that?

Gutless, brainless, brainwashed.
Ψ