Author Topic: New audio of Michael Brown shooting has to be fake  (Read 10855 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: New audio of Michael Brown shooting has to be fake
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2014, 10:15:13 AM »
No one cares - really - another dead thuggie - no one gives a shit

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2014, 11:29:57 AM »
No one cares - really - another dead thuggie - no one gives a shit

I'm disappointed in you, SC. 

Can't you at least speculate how Obama, after leaving office and being dumped by Mo'Bacca and then finally being reduced to chooming in public while living on his square of flattened cardboard box, will be hanging on the public library's computer trying to woo foreign women from, say, the Caribbean by saying, "Oh, you are SO pretty" like the guy in the audio recording?   

Really, I'm hoping that you can make some guesses as to what Obama's follow-up lines would be.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2014, 03:33:53 PM »
I'm disappointed in you, SC. 

Can't you at least speculate how Obama, after leaving office and being dumped by Mo'Bacca and then finally being reduced to chooming in public while living on his square of flattened cardboard box, will be hanging on the public library's computer trying to woo foreign women from, say, the Caribbean by saying, "Oh, you are SO pretty" like the guy in the audio recording?   

Really, I'm hoping that you can make some guesses as to what Obama's follow-up lines would be.

Ha ha ha.    Did you see that suit choombama was wearing today?   Lioked right off the salvation army rack.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2014, 03:41:44 PM »
Also - i see a bright future for rev. Barack after leaving office shaking down churches for $ and doing revival type events for faggoty ass libs

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2014, 12:38:57 AM »
What evidence?

Other than the partial "eyewitness account" of someone who was Brown's friend and who had just been involved in a robbery, what evidence is there that it was unjustified.

I will make it simple. IF, again IF (because unlike you I am not pretending I know what happened), IF Brown attacked that officer and then ran towards him with intent of hurting the officer, then it was a a justified shooting.

Dario, what makes you claim I am pretending to know what happened? If I knew what happened, ...I would have stated it, charges would have either been laid, or the officer exonerated, everyone could have gone home, called it a day, and gone back to dumping buckets of ice-water over their heads. :P

Let's be very clear here. What Michael Brown may or may not have done in a convenience store earlier, is completely irrelevant to this. Whether you or I, or anybody else thinks him to be a Saint or a sinner, a young kid with a bright future ahead of him, or a worthless thug who deserved to die, is completely irrelevant to the question asked. We are not the judge & jury of Michael Brown, ...and he is not the one that should be under scrutiny. He was not charged with protecting & serving anyone, and was not issued a publicly funded weapon, and authority to discharge that weapon pursuant to protecting & serving the Ferguson community. Darren Wilson was. As such, it is Darren Wilson who must account for both how & why he discharged his weapon using lethal force on an unarmed teenager.

I wasn't asking what would make it a justified shoot. I was asking whether anyone believes that the Ferguson police have thus far justified the shooting. The very fact that you qualify your response with so many "ifs" (and in upper case no less) screams what you are neither willing to admit nor acknowledge, ...and that's the very simple and obvious fact that the Ferguson PD have not justified the killing of Michael Brown.

w

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2014, 01:16:53 AM »
Dario, what makes you claim I am pretending to know what happened? If I knew what happened, ...I would have stated it, charges would have either been laid, or the officer exonerated, everyone could have gone home, called it a day, and gone back to dumping buckets of ice-water over their heads. :P

Let's be very clear here. What Michael Brown may or may not have done in a convenience store earlier, is completely irrelevant to this. Whether you or I, or anybody else thinks him to be a Saint or a sinner, a young kid with a bright future ahead of him, or a worthless thug who deserved to die, is completely irrelevant to the question asked. We are not the judge & jury of Michael Brown, ...and he is not the one that should be under scrutiny. He was not charged with protecting & serving anyone, and was not issued a publicly funded weapon, and authority to discharge that weapon pursuant to protecting & serving the Ferguson community. Darren Wilson was. As such, it is Darren Wilson who must account for both how & why he discharged his weapon using lethal force on an unarmed teenager.

I wasn't asking what would make it a justified shoot. I was asking whether anyone believes that the Ferguson police have thus far justified the shooting. The very fact that you qualify your response with so many "ifs" (and in upper case no less) screams what you are neither willing to admit nor acknowledge, ...and that's the very simple and obvious fact that the Ferguson PD have not justified the killing of Michael Brown.

This is where you are wrong.  That video shows what kind of aggressive person he was.  His attitude was that of a thug.  So why would it be so hard to believe that he attacked the cop in the first place??   You attack a cop, your gonna get shot.

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2014, 01:21:09 AM »
Jeez, I can't believe i fell into this trap again! 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2014, 01:50:09 AM »
Evidence has to be gathered first. Then presented in court and that court is not the court of public opinion.

When justification is present, ...it doesn't go to trial, not even indictment.

It seems to me that the 'evidence' for a justified shooting should be there first, PRIOR to making the kill.
In any event, not having been a Police officer, I've never been "in the moment" so to speak. That said: The justification for making the kill should be present before making that kill. If it's present before making the kill, it should still be present AFTER. Where is it? Seems to me, despite hostilities... no, especially because of hostilities, that evidence should be made available forthwith, not manufactured after the fact. I would think  providing this evidence would go a tremendous way in reducing the tensions, just as it did in the SFPD shooting of Kenneth Harding, a young man who was shot in the back while running away after failing to pay a $2 bus ticket. In that case it was members of the community who assisted the SFPD to a speedy resolution

(This is the short version embedded by The Blaze)

A lengthier and more revealing version can be found below

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=754858154571502&set=vb.100001419730112&type=2&theater

Seems to me everytime something like this happens, the black community and their supporters want to be judge, jury and executioner without having all the facts. It takes time to gather evidence and determine what happened.

We know exactly what happened... Darren Wilson shot and killed an unarmed teenager named Michael Brown.
The only one acting like judge, jury and executioner, was Darren Wilson; the one who killed Michael Brown.
The people want him to be accountable for his actions and let us know why his killing of Michael Brown was justified.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2014, 02:16:14 AM »
There is a lot of pressure from the justice department to keep information contained.   Dipshit holder was pissed after the robbery video was released a d tightened control on the flow of information.   Notice you havent heard much from the feds about the case either and that race hustler Holder would love to have the thinnest of evidents to smear the police.

The "information" you speak of is more accurately described as attempts at character assassination.
The Ferguson PD just killed a boy, and rather than account for their use of lethal force, we instead see a member of that Police Department rub salt in the communities wounds by tweeting about the dead kid, releasing a fake picture of Michael Brown, substituting an undignified pic of a suspected serial killer instead... while vilifying the character of the deceased. Is that what you call "information?"  Lies about the extent of Darren Wilson's injuries? Is that what you call information? Video surveillance that no one was aware of at the time of the shooting, released for no other reason than to prejudice the minds of the public against the deceased? Is that what you call "information?" 'cause if it is... the Justice Dept. is correct to apply pressure to keep a lid on that kind of 'information'. Throw some more sparks on the powder keg why don't you? The deceased is not on trial. He was already tried, given the death penalty, and his sentence carried out all in the span of a few minutes 3 weeks ago. All the people want to know is why? What is the justification?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2014, 03:38:00 AM »
This is where you are wrong.  That video shows what kind of aggressive person he was.  His attitude was that of a thug.  So why would it be so hard to believe that he attacked the cop in the first place??   You attack a cop, your gonna get shot.

That video doesn't show him attacking a cop. It depicts an irrelevant altercation with a convenience store clerk;
an altercation the clerk didn't think serious enough to warrant even bothering to contact police about.

I didn't say it was hard to believe that he attacked a cop, but since you ask the question: yes, it's hard to believe
...possibly because everyone knows cops carry guns, and can shoot & kill your ass! :P

So what you're saying catracho is: The police haven't justified killing Michael Brown. They've simply killed a boy, neglected to report the shooting, lied to central dispatch stating everything was fine, lied about the cop's injuries, refused to address pertinent questions regarding the killing, made racist attacks on the deceased's character via social media, released unrelated & irrelevant video tape designed to further assassinate his character leaving you to pick up where their narrative leaves off, filling in whatever scary blanks of speculative conjecture they can trigger in your thus far well-massaged little brain, leaving YOU to justify their slaughter of a child, all the while refusing to justify their own use of lethal force, or even disclose the identity of the cop who pulled the trigger? To top it all off, they violate the rights of the entire community to assemble, attacking them with German Shepherds, tear gas, bullets and armored trucks, threatening to kill them AND the journalists just trying to do their jobs, ...and that's OK with you? ...because the deceased was a big scary aggressive black guy? Seriously?!?!

With all the Ronny Coleman adoration I see in this place, I would think y'all would be in tears. Maybe he should have been walking down the street oiled up and in a thong. Maybe then he might get a few people here demanding honest answers of the police.

ps: If any of you gym rats with muscles on your muscles, don't think this can happen to you... think again.
Your next encounter with some pencil-dick with a badge, ...could be your last.

w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2014, 05:51:33 AM »
The "information" you speak of is more accurately described as attempts at character assassination.
The Ferguson PD just killed a boy, and rather than account for their use of lethal force, we instead see a member of that Police Department rub salt in the communities wounds by tweeting about the dead kid, releasing a fake picture of Michael Brown, substituting an undignified pic of a suspected serial killer instead... while vilifying the character of the deceased. Is that what you call "information?"  Lies about the extent of Darren Wilson's injuries? Is that what you call information? Video surveillance that no one was aware of at the time of the shooting, released for no other reason than to prejudice the minds of the public against the deceased? Is that what you call "information?" 'cause if it is... the Justice Dept. is correct to apply pressure to keep a lid on that kind of 'information'. Throw some more sparks on the powder keg why don't you? The deceased is not on trial. He was already tried, given the death penalty, and his sentence carried out all in the span of a few minutes 3 weeks ago. All the people want to know is why? What is the justification?

You have zero ability to be object. You immediately took the side of Brown without any of the facts. Pleaeedontvlecture anyone on character assassination and jumping to conclusion.   It's not character assassination when its relevent to Browns state of mind.  If you had paid attention you would know there were multiple freedom of information petitions for the video.  I guess the website you steal your inside info from didn't mention that
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2014, 05:34:23 PM »
So I listened to the clip.  Not even a three second pause between the groups of shots.  Thought the pause would be much longer when I first heard the story.  I doubt this is some smoking gun (so to speak). 

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2014, 07:37:07 PM »
That video doesn't show him attacking a cop. It depicts an irrelevant altercation with a convenience store clerk;
an altercation the clerk didn't think serious enough to warrant even bothering to contact police about.

I didn't say it was hard to believe that he attacked a cop, but since you ask the question: yes, it's hard to believe
...possibly because everyone knows cops carry guns, and can shoot & kill your ass! :P

So what you're saying catracho is: The police haven't justified killing Michael Brown. They've simply killed a boy, neglected to report the shooting, lied to central dispatch stating everything was fine, lied about the cop's injuries, refused to address pertinent questions regarding the killing, made racist attacks on the deceased's character via social media, released unrelated & irrelevant video tape designed to further assassinate his character leaving you to pick up where their narrative leaves off, filling in whatever scary blanks of speculative conjecture they can trigger in your thus far well-massaged little brain, leaving YOU to justify their slaughter of a child, all the while refusing to justify their own use of lethal force, or even disclose the identity of the cop who pulled the trigger? To top it all off, they violate the rights of the entire community to assemble, attacking them with German Shepherds, tear gas, bullets and armored trucks, threatening to kill them AND the journalists just trying to do their jobs, ...and that's OK with you? ...because the deceased was a big scary aggressive black guy? Seriously?!?!

With all the Ronny Coleman adoration I see in this place, I would think y'all would be in tears. Maybe he should have been walking down the street oiled up and in a thong. Maybe then he might get a few people here demanding honest answers of the police.

ps: If any of you gym rats with muscles on your muscles, don't think this can happen to you... think again.
Your next encounter with some pencil-dick with a badge, ...could be your last.

See you obviously haven't been in a bad neighboorhood before.  He didn't call the cops because he was afraid of what would happen once you "boy" got out.  Let someone assault you like that and see if it doesn't shake you up.  In any court, state of mind is important.  You think someone that assaults someone wouln't assaut someone else??  Really?? I doubt if that store clerk would agree with you.   That is willfull ignorance.  I am not saying that the cop was justified or not, but you refuse to accept that this "boy" was a thug capable of assaulting a police officer. You call him a child?   last time I checked 18 was an adult in the eyes of the law.  You bring up the police action against the people, isn't that irrelevant to the shooting?   Yet you bring it up .  I live in a not so great place and I HAVE seen "children" kill and assault grownups.  I don't live in your fantasy world, I live in reality, when you decide to be objective, let me know.

catracho

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2014, 07:39:43 PM »
Not confirmed yet, but another interesting thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=547736.0