Author Topic: Primary Captain and "the organisation" keep writing horrible things about my son  (Read 24830 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Pretty sure you can say anything you want about a fictitious person. Farkin' moron.   

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
People have different coping methods, when under a lot of emotional stress. For all of his antics, online halo is not the same guy offline so cut him some slack.

If my son was seriously ill, I wouldn't be tending a fucking herb garden and volunteering for the Samaritans to 'escape'

Never considered this....makes me think.  I always thought Halo was simply a half-gimmick and I treated him and his "situation" as such.

I honestly never thought any of it was real, but I could definitely be wrong.  I hope it is a load of bollocks though.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What do I do getbig?

Primary Captain continues to write things about my son, making fun of his condition and hoping for him to die soon etc

I even emailed one screen capture of a post like that to Ron, the post was deleted by a mod but no punishment

Since when is it ok to post deathwish messages about  members sick children?

???

It's an internet forum and tasteless douchebags are one of the constants.
GetBig is like a buffet, take what you want and leave the rest to the chunky babes and trolls. ;)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Never considered this....makes me think.  I always thought Halo was simply a half-gimmick and I treated him and his "situation" as such.

I honestly never thought any of it was real, but I could definitely be wrong.  I hope it is a load of bollocks though.

I was on the facebook couple of weeks back (no homo) and I commented on a post my friend wrote about how he'd been burned by some folks at his last church - the next guy who commented simply wrote:

"Don't forget guys, hurt people, hurt people"

Certainly make me think for a moment

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was on the facebook couple of weeks back (no homo) and I commented on a post my friend wrote about how he'd been burned by some folks at his last church - the next guy who commented simply wrote:

"Don't forget guys, BUTT hurt people, hurt people's BUTTS"

Fixed - this is getbig

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

"Don't forget guys, hurt people, hurt people"

LOL...."facebook".....outed.   ;D

An unfortunate yet frequently recurring theme of folks getting burned by other folks at church and in some cases these "burned folks" making the choice to simply leave behind the church, religion and most importantly Christ.  

Many of these folks then take up the mantle of Atheism, but (in all honesty) it's hard for me to find fault in these folks if the folks that burned them were their only "Christian witness".  These folks often become very staunch advocates for Atheism throwing themselves completely into that endeavor.  

Just too many nominal Christians out there acting as horrible representatives for the one they claim to love and call Savior.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
LOL...."facebook".....outed.   ;D

An unfortunate yet frequently recurring theme of folks getting burned by other folks at church and in some cases these "burned folks" making the choice to simply leave behind the church, religion and most importantly Christ.  

Many of these folks then take up the mantle of Atheism, but (in all honesty) it's hard for me to find fault in these folks if the folks that burned them were their only "Christian witness".  These folks often become very staunch advocates for Atheism throwing themselves completely into that endeavor.  

Just too many nominal Christians out there acting as horrible representatives for the one they claim to love and call Savior.

Yes, i've seen that a lot. Especially when I was pastoring in a small town nearby, I had to counsel quite a few couples who had been badly let down by their church leadership (adultery/teenage kids involved etc - very messy). It's hard to get over, if the person doesn't have a true revelation of Christ, and have instead built their faith on a Charasmatic leadership figure etc.

No homo

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
What do I do getbig?

Primary Captain continues to write things about my son, making fun of his condition and hoping for him to die soon etc

I even emailed one screen capture of a post like that to Ron, the post was deleted by a mod but no punishment

Since when is it ok to post deathwish messages about  members sick children?

???

Unfortunately for these guys the shelf life after a lengthy Timeout is short. Just ask Junior. We will be obliterating the anabolichomo/unfit father account at the first opportunity. Cheers.

This.

It's amusing to see a guy who makes fun of cancer patients come out here to whine. Brags about chasing prostitutes and partying all night while the son lays hooked up to a feeding tube. Go take a look in the mirror, punk.

I don't know the history between you two, true or not (both of you), this is NOW and the attacks STOP NOW.  No "3 strikes", no "second chances".  This is the first, the last and the final warning. Period.
:

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

I don't know the history between you two, true or not (both of you), this is NOW and the attacks STOP NOW.  No "3 strikes", no "second chances".  This is the first, the last and the final warning. Period.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes, i've seen that a lot. Especially when I was pastoring in a small town nearby, I had to counsel quite a few couples who had been badly let down by their church leadership (adultery/teenage kids involved etc - very messy). It's hard to get over, if the person doesn't have a true revelation of Christ, and have instead built their faith on a Charasmatic leadership figure etc.

No homo

Good post.
I grew up in a Christian household and even went to Sunday school until 9th grade.
While I still believe in GOD, I'm no longer a Christian .
I just don't believe in the divinity of Jesus as GOD incarnate, nor do I believe the virgin birth or being risen from the dead.
I believe the actual Jesus was a divinely inspired teacher and mortal man.

Many of the biblical teachings are divinely inspired wisdom and timeless.
I honestly believe we should live moral lives based on Jesus's teaching , BUT not worship HIM as GOD.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Good post.
I grew up in a Christian household and even went to Sunday school until 9th grade.
While I still believe in GOD, I'm no longer a Christian .
I just don't believe in the divinity of Jesus as GOD incarnate, nor do I believe the virgin birth or being risen from the dead.
I believe the actual Jesus was a divinely inspired teacher and mortal man.

Many of the biblical teachings are divinely inspired wisdom and timeless.
I honestly believe we should live moral lives based on Jesus's teaching , BUT not worship HIM as GOD.

I believe you're a low double-digit IQ moron......

MikMaq

I like what joe rogan said about christians.

These people don't have the intellectual budget for deep thought.

Same in many ways to most atheist.

For me it's obvious there is a god-like force out there, its just not one that gives a fuck.

I'm a Deist technically.

Just look at the scale of the galaxy and tell me honestly you believe the simplest explanation is that this all happened randomly.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I like what joe rogan said about christians.

These people don't have the intellectual budget for deep thought.

Same in many ways to most atheist.

For me it's obvious there is a god-like force out there, its just not one that gives a fuck.

I'm a Deist technically.

Just look at the scale of the galaxy and tell me honestly you believe the simplest explanation is that this all happened randomly.

Joe Rogan probably shouldn't be opening his mouth in reference to other's "intellectual budget for deep thought"

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Anabolichalo, you constantly talk about women as if they pieces of meats. Calling them whores and degrading them.

Now that someone calls your baby mamma a prostitute, you bitch and moan.

Youre a little bitch.
X