Author Topic: ICloud Hacks - Jennifer Lawrence nudes got released among others  (Read 228189 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: So the Jennifer Lawrence nudes got released from her hacked account
« Reply #600 on: September 01, 2014, 03:53:24 PM »
i hate nude pictures of women

at least with men you an compare dick size and possibly make fun of them but women nobody really cares what they look like theres no standard to uphold... small tits big tits... hell people worship deformed giant asses these days back in the day such only excisted on circuses and in the animal kingdom

these are crazy times and its just getting worse

Possibly gayest post ever.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: ICloud Hacks - Jennifer Lawrence nudes got released among others
« Reply #601 on: September 01, 2014, 04:01:19 PM »
LOL , does APPLE store ALL Famous peoples pics in a special server only? lol

It cracks me up.

"Let us hold your pics for you, we wont show them to anyone...promise."  ::)

fucking idiots did it to themselves

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: September 01, 2014, 04:05:48 PM »
The FBI is involved now

The celebrity nude photo leak scandal has reached a boiling point ... and now the FBI is getting involved.

In a statement released Monday afternoon, a spokesperson for the FBI said, "The FBI is aware of the allegations concerning computer intrusions and the unlawful release of material involving high profile individuals, and is addressing the matter. Any further comment would be inappropriate at this time."

Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton -- the two most prominent names in the leak -- have both expressed interest in pursuing legal action in the matter.

An Apple spokesperson told Recode.net they are "active investigating" whether or not their iCloud system was hacked as part of this leak.

Kirsten Dunst became the latest celeb featured in the leak to comment via Twitter, placing the blame squarely on Apple's shoulders (while also acknowledging the photos are real). She simply wrote, "Thank you iCloud."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3C6lEtcDP

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #603 on: September 01, 2014, 04:07:32 PM »
This is some funny shit. A whole thread dedicated to celebrity whores. The only reason any of us want to see them nude is due to their popularity. I guess we may think that because they are talented in what they do they must also have an amazing pussy and butt hole or great set of tits. Funny thing is these pictures where taken un scripted without the aid of thepros to touch them up and adjust their flaws. Knowledge of this is what interests me the most. Hollywood is all about illusion much like bodybuilding. Focus on the good side of the celebs body and hise their faults. Here you have a chance to see them raw. Without cg touch up and shots of their better side. Alas we find out that a butthole is really just that. Same with their young but worn out pussu from fuckin thiet way to tue next movie deal. Also that attention whore Booty slut who cannot let a thread go that gives her a chance to show her fixed body is funny too.  All the clowns come out. Good entertainment.
h

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #604 on: September 01, 2014, 04:17:46 PM »
I am Jack's complete lack of sympathy for these fucks.
O

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #605 on: September 01, 2014, 04:19:34 PM »
The FBI is involved now

No need to waste precious man hours looking for ISIS and their plots on american soil, lets spend that resource on finding these hacking nerds instead  :-\

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #606 on: September 01, 2014, 04:30:58 PM »
It cracks me up.

One of the reasons I would never trust cloud storage. I don't use Apple ( hate them) - but use 15+ letter, number and mixed capitalisation letters for passes. Guessing these schmoes use GODBOOBS or similar shit... or an apple insider...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: September 01, 2014, 04:34:06 PM »
One of the reasons I would never trust cloud storage. I don't use Apple ( hate them) - but use 15+ letter, number and mixed capitalisation letters for passes. Guessing these schmoes use GODBOOBS or similar shit... or an apple insider...

Same here. That would be the day I put my shit out there , too many weird fuckers out there that live for that shit

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: September 01, 2014, 04:38:44 PM »
It also begs the question....why do you cocksuckers want my pictures so bad ?

"YOU HAVE 14 NEW IMAGES READY TO SHARE !" 

no I dont mother.fuvkker....click click click.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #609 on: September 01, 2014, 04:40:01 PM »
I would pay serious money to see a nude of ChopperRider and I am not fucking kidding. ;)

For $5 I will send my best Bar Rafaeli chocolate starfish pose!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #610 on: September 01, 2014, 04:45:38 PM »
It cracks me up.

"Let us hold your pics for you, we wont show them to anyone...promise."  ::)

x2

If you don't want something to be made publicly available then storing it on a cellphone and texting it to your lover are probably not great ideas.

iCloud storage is also not a requirement of taking photos with an iPhone.  It's quite easy to turn it off.

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #611 on: September 01, 2014, 04:52:12 PM »
Yes everyone who sees you for the washed up whore you are is a gimmick

There are some troubled people on this website, especially some of the females unfortunately.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: September 01, 2014, 04:53:29 PM »
Kate Upton can be found in any mall south of Reseda....

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #613 on: September 01, 2014, 04:56:30 PM »
The Bar Refaeli one spreading hole in her butt is hysterical :D

Yup, nice to see they're just like the rest of us ;D

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #614 on: September 01, 2014, 04:57:10 PM »
 Let's walk through the process of how this Find My iPhone compromise would have played out to obtain the photos, if this is in fact the way these recently leaked photos were obtained.

1.) The attacker uses a script, "Python" to obtain the iCloud victims password.

2.) The attacker then configures an iOS device, Windows PC with iCloud or Mac with iPhoto or Aperture to login to the iCloud account of the victim. There is no web interface to view these photos.

3.) Once the attacker authenticates the device or application in the previous step the victim is notified, on all of their devices and via email, that a new device, the attackers, has been authorized on the victims iCloud account. To my knowledge there is no way to disable this notification.

This would mean, if this was the way these photos were obtained, that the victims would have been notified of another device connecting to their account and could have changed the password or disabled the authorization.

Have any of these victims validated that these photos were only available through their iCloud account? Could they have been obtained through another web service? For example, when you install Dropbox on iOS it provides an option to automatically upload photos taken on the device to Dropbox, could that have been the vector that was used to obtain the photos? I believe the Google+ app provides this same functionality, automatically backing up the photos to the Google service. Both of these web services, if the victim used the same username & password as an iCloud account, provide a web interface for viewing photos.

Gracie Rules

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #615 on: September 01, 2014, 05:02:50 PM »
The only reason I clicked on this thread was to see the recent Booty and Groink photos. I believe they both have an autobot set up to post pics of themselves on every thread that goes past 10 pages. lol

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: September 01, 2014, 05:03:32 PM »
I hope the FBI notifies me after my nude pics get leaked..... ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: September 01, 2014, 05:06:52 PM »
Let's walk through the process of how this Find My iPhone compromise would have played out to obtain the photos, if this is in fact the way these recently leaked photos were obtained.

1.) The attacker uses a script, "Python" to obtain the iCloud victims password.

2.) The attacker then configures an iOS device, Windows PC with iCloud or Mac with iPhoto or Aperture to login to the iCloud account of the victim. There is no web interface to view these photos.

3.) Once the attacker authenticates the device or application in the previous step the victim is notified, on all of their devices and via email, that a new device, the attackers, has been authorized on the victims iCloud account. To my knowledge there is no way to disable this notification.

This would mean, if this was the way these photos were obtained, that the victims would have been notified of another device connecting to their account and could have changed the password or disabled the authorization.

Have any of these victims validated that these photos were only available through their iCloud account? Could they have been obtained through another web service? For example, when you install Dropbox on iOS it provides an option to automatically upload photos taken on the device to Dropbox, could that have been the vector that was used to obtain the photos? I believe the Google+ app provides this same functionality, automatically backing up the photos to the Google service. Both of these web services, if the victim used the same username & password as an iCloud account, provide a web interface for viewing photos.

Python is the name of the coding language, not the script used.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #618 on: September 01, 2014, 05:10:35 PM »

Python is the name of the coding language, not the script used.

Python script. ;)
Gracie Rules

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #619 on: September 01, 2014, 05:21:17 PM »
It cracks me up.

Qft

elfX

• Getbig II
« Reply #620 on: September 01, 2014, 05:23:34 PM »
Love you Kate

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #621 on: September 01, 2014, 05:25:19 PM »
I think anus girl stole the show. You can laugh off some flirty tit shots and even a tasteful nude but an asshole spread is an asshole spread.
O

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #622 on: September 01, 2014, 05:25:39 PM »
It does seem ironic that those who scream the loudest about "privacy" are the first to post pictures.  

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #623 on: September 01, 2014, 05:28:01 PM »
I think anus girl stole the show. You can laugh off some flirty tit shots and even a tasteful nude but an asshole spread is an asshole spread.

Na she's gonna walk away the most dignified

I mean did you see that asshole? It's perfect

elfX

• Getbig II