Author Topic: How many calories do you eat per day?  (Read 7138 times)

the trainer

Re: How many calories do you eat per day?
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2014, 08:38:53 PM »
Probably because those calories he listed are fucking completely wrong...lol. The Gayner is a fucking 150lb retard with absolutely zero clue as to anything related to bodybuilding, obviously including basic calories in food...

A burger and fries is NOT 3,500 calories.

A little french toast is NOT 3,000 calories wtf is that..

A quart of full fat Ice Cream is barely 2,000 calories...You have a small milkshake listed as 2,600...

And a huge 5lb BBQ spread as only 2,700...

Dude do you even eat, diet, lift, wtf even are you? The Gayner is fucking stupid as fuck, this cements it...

All these food have being verified, you can get the bruléed french toast at the cheese factory, the burger at red robin, the milkshake at basket robbins  and the dinner at famous dave, when I have a cheat day and want to gorge myself this is how I do it.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2014, 08:42:25 PM »
Maintenance varies between 1600-2400.

Jesus you must be a tiny tit....I'm losing weight on 3,300...

I guess it pays to actually know what you're doing diet/nutrition wise.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2014, 08:45:34 PM »
Jesus you must be a tiny tit....I'm losing weight on 3,300...

I guess it pays to actually know what you're doing diet/nutrition wise.

I know plenty of tiny tits that would make you their bitch. Myself included.
A

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2014, 08:49:24 PM »
I know plenty of tiny tits that would make you their bitch. Myself included.

If a grown man that subsisted on 1,600 calories a day kicked my ass I would commit traditional Seppuku.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2014, 08:52:46 PM »
1600 is for days when I stay home and do nothing but work on my computer.

You'd be surprised how few calories you actually use when you sit around all day.
A

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2014, 09:03:49 PM »
1600 is for days when I stay home and do nothing but work on my computer.

You'd be surprised how few calories you actually use when you sit around all day.

I am 6'2 210 (with posted pic and video to prove it (not that it's impressive)) and lift weights 4 days per week. I would lose a pound a day laying in bed on 1,600.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2014, 09:17:07 PM »
I am 6'2 210 (with posted pic and video to prove it (not that it's impressive)) and lift weights 4 days per week. I would lose a pound a day laying in bed on 1,600.

lol @ the roided tiny tit bragging about how much he can eat.

Not a single fuck is given about your metabolism, bitch.
A

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2014, 09:56:22 PM »

no it really isn't

you have a very average... even natural looking physique (at best)

you should NEVER give advice on steroids to anyone ever again (like you so often do you dipshit)

and did you happen to see the pics I posted? You know the ones where the two of us, at the exact same height, if we stood next to each other you would look like my gay son who i so badly want to disown?

remember who owns you bitch. 188 cm. 105 kg. 7% bf. come at me any time you little roid raging genetically flawed red neck cum slurping faggat boy

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2014, 09:57:25 PM »
oh and i eat roughly 4,000 calories a day but i also lift every single day and do a bit of cardio and take clen or ephedrine and take tren most months of the year

but my doses are lower than this faggat Temper and what he advocates

but look at him. he doesn't even lift.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2014, 12:00:34 AM »
oh and i eat roughly 4,000 calories a day but i also lift every single day and do a bit of cardio and take clen or ephedrine and take tren most months of the year

but my doses are lower than this faggat Temper and what he advocates

but look at him. he doesn't even lift.

lol the hell you talking about, I have stated numerous times I have been on 250mg test for like a year pretty sure 40ml of some UGL in there along the way was bunk too...I am however finishing up week 6 of an "Epistane" experiment...Good stuff I must say.

btw you have seen 1 half assed Tinder pic of me...Grainy and shitty in every way. If you saw me in real life you would bow down before me gimmick.

Have I dabbled with a little Deca, Dbol etc yes I never outlined dosages I don't think...They were not high at all...25mg dbol preworkout few weeks, and 500mg of deca for about 3 months...Was left with maybe 10lbs net when all was said and done?...

I have tossed out some powerlifting drug advice from personal knowledge I have accrued being around elite lifters over the years...It's not rocket science. I never said I took that poison though lol...

With the "how much have you injected" thread shit you spewed you had better look like fucking Mr. Olympia...I have yet to see a pic..

On the bright side I have infiltrated your mind in a bad way. TaTa gimmick.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2014, 12:01:40 AM »
lol the hell you talking about, I have stated numerous times I have been on 250mg test for like a year pretty sure 40ml of some UGL in there along the way was bunk too...I am however finishing up week 6 of an "Epistane" experiment...Good stuff I must say.

btw you have seen 1 half assed Tinder pic of me...Grainy and shitty in every way. If you saw me in real life you would bow down before me gimmick.

Have I dabbled with a little Deca, Dbol etc yes I never outlined dosages I don't think...They were not high at all...25mg dbol preworkout few weeks, and 500mg of deca for about 3 months...Was left with maybe 10lbs net when all was said and done?...

I have tossed out some powerlifting drug advice from personal knowledge I have accrued being around elite lifters over the years...It's not rocket science. I never said I took that poison though lol...

With the "how much have you injected" thread shit you spewed you had better look like fucking Mr. Olympia...I have yet to see a pic..

Tl DR fy ky

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2014, 12:03:32 AM »
Tl DR fy ky

Like all of your ridiculous 15 sentence double spaced posts. You have some stupid fucking imagination gimmick.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2014, 12:25:23 AM »
Like all of your ridiculous 15 sentence double spaced posts. You have some stupid fucking imagination gimmick.

Have you ever read a book, even once

You're unemployed and live with your parents I assume as well?

But awesome free shit and shit right "bro"?

All your posts suck,
You illiterate troglodyte

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2014, 12:42:35 AM »

lol @ this tool trying to blame his lack of muscle on bunk gear.

bwhahahaha

but hey, he trains with elite lifters

bwhaahahaah
A

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2014, 12:55:14 AM »
lol @ this tool trying to blame his lack of muscle on bunk gear.

bwhahahaha

but hey, he trains with elite lifters

bwhaahahaah

He's too pathetic to respond to

Anyone with half a brain figures out exactly where to get amazing UGL gear or straight up HG

This tiny tit is all excuses

And he's so dumb he's still calling me a gimmick

Even Shinzo connected the dots about who I was (durrrrr all my photos were posted and for the first time in getbig history NOBODY had a damned negative thing to say. In fact that became a question and answer session asking me my training split diet and gear regimen before my real name was outed what a shame)

But this kid lives with his parents

He's unemployed

And retarded

Doesn't even appear to lift

We can't fix him he's a lost cause

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2014, 02:35:00 AM »
He's too pathetic to respond to

Anyone with half a brain figures out exactly where to get amazing UGL gear or straight up HG

This tiny tit is all excuses

And he's so dumb he's still calling me a gimmick

Even Shinzo connected the dots about who I was (durrrrr all my photos were posted and for the first time in getbig history NOBODY had a damned negative thing to say. In fact that became a question and answer session asking me my training split diet and gear regimen before my real name was outed what a shame)

But this kid lives with his parents

He's unemployed

And retarded

Doesn't even appear to lift

We can't fix him he's a lost cause

Anyone that needs to take these drastic measures to feel good about themselves:

DAILY

2 cc npp . 2 cc tren ace . 1 cc primo ace . 1 cc sust . that was split in two injects

10 iu hgh split into three shots (3.3, 3.3, 3.3 or roughly that; whatever killed the bottle split into thirds),

slin with every meal, at one point probably 4 x daily up to 5 but i did go hypo and this was absolutely terrifying.

1 inject melanotan daily was on a .25 daily regimen instead of the loading . just .25 through and through. it works.

before every workout or even on off days when waking i would shoot through a slin pin via delt injectable dianabol or anadrol with tne . this was usually 2 injects becasue the slin pin only holds 1 cc and i was using 1 cc of each.

and WHEN the last item was applicable (shooting the extra test) i would up the hgh which would often lead to upping the slin, and thus more shots.

and HCG 3 x per week , sub q like melanotan or hgh when i don't administer im

then orals.

this is trainer's day though

Has clearly been a tiny effeminate beta their entire life. Getting completely shit on at every turn. Probably a tiny dick and child like bone structure that torments your mind.

I have no clue who you are because this message board is not my life. It is clearly yours. In between being a super successful billionaire, pro bodybuilder, and international playboy you manage to post on this site 20+ times per day, all of which are similar. Your immense hatred for yourself spills over into every post. "Mary" "Sally" "Bloody sheets" etc...You are a victim of molestation. You hate what you see in the mirror, you see that weak little kid who let the man molest him, and didn't do shit, too cowardly to tell a soul.

End your suffering with suicide.

Gimmick.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2014, 07:00:49 AM »
No one eats 800 kcals per day, no one at all.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2014, 07:28:15 AM »
Usually between 2500-2700 kcal/day.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2014, 08:44:34 AM »
4500 or more consistently

Let's shake hands :)

252gr protein (+20 on workout days), 113 gr fats & 591 gr carbs.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2014, 11:23:19 AM »
Let's shake hands :)

252gr protein (+20 on workout days), 113 gr fats & 591 gr carbs.
350 grams protein
702.1 grams carbs
31,55 grams fat

carbicide

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2014, 11:42:28 AM »
maintain 3k

cutting 2-2.5

as of now around 2k mon-fri, 3k sat-sun

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2014, 12:13:12 PM »
No idea

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2014, 02:30:40 PM »
350 grams protein
702.1 grams carbs
31,55 grams fat

carbicide

4607 calories of peace, good job

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2014, 05:01:15 PM »

nobody needs anywhere near the amounts of food/ cals they consume, whether it be for dieting, maintaining or growing.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2014, 05:05:01 PM »
true but freedom to eat is just ''living the life'' for me it is not an issue I have never cheated on a diet in my life so eat what I want and diet for 3-4 weeks and get shredded when I want, I feel bad or those with no will power. What a shame.