Author Topic: Ray Rice - Baltimore Ravens - fired because of domestic violence  (Read 23115 times)

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
Re: Ray Rice - Baltimore Ravens - fired because of domestic violence
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2014, 11:44:05 AM »
If Obama had a son . . . .

You're such a narrow minded idiot ..

The fact that you are a lawyer

Says a lot about the US

You and coach

The two retarded midget extremists of get big

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2014, 11:45:14 AM »
I'm just waiting on the race hustlers to somehow spin this into making Rice and his woman both victims of the NFL powers that be or some other evil white oligarchy.

If it turns out that the league actually saw this latest vid months ago and did nothing, or that the league didn't even bother to ask to see it when this first broke, I think they'll turn this into some sort of "racist smear" against Rice.  ::)
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2014, 12:15:30 PM »
obviously, his wife doesn't have an issue.  as usual, it's you gossiping white c u n t s pushing shit that ended weeks ago.

'THIS IS OUR LIFE': Wife stands by Ray Rice in angry Instagram statement condemning media.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2014, 12:17:06 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2014, 12:18:27 PM »

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Ray Rice cut by Ravens
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2014, 12:30:37 PM »
yet you condone what ray lewis did

oh that's right, lewis was still an elite player and ray rice has basically hit the wall

E

I never said I condoned what Ray Lewis did you presumptuous little whiner. Show me the evidence that Ray killed anyone. No DNA evidence. Nothing. Hanging with the wrong kinds of shit heads at a young age. He testified in court and He washed his hands clean, leaving his hoodlum homies behind. Move on dude. Its 2014. But not suprising you brought up the comparison. Come see the statue in person someday Earl!

But ive always told anyone who would listen that I thought Ray Lewis acted like a piece of shit in his first few years in the NFL. Cocky acting douche was what he was known for out in public in Baltimore. Rice acted the complete opposite and was known as a great, approachable guy in Baltimore. Great with fans and made a ton of public appearances at shelters, children's hospitals, and public downtown schools where the education acumen was below average. Rice, like I said, took lots of babies photos which was a big hit with the mothers so he was very well liked.

All I remember early in Lewis' career was his nightlife behavior. Wearing chin chila coats, shades, do rag, with a posse full of assholes. If a club was barely crowded, he would still make his boys part people like the red sea on the way to the bar. I knew of a girl who was staying with him at his hotel during his trial. Meanwhile, she had a relationship going on up north.

What Rice did was for the whole world to see on video. Big brother is ALWAYS watching. A momentary loss of judgment at the wrong place and time. I fell bad for him but still would never condone what he did.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Ray Rice plays knockout game with fiancee
« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2014, 12:38:55 PM »
I dated a girl who was really emotional and she attacked me twice. She would get mad and slam things down all the time, so i knew she was a little aggressive, but i never thought a 105 pound Mexican girl would attack a 225 pound trained fighter.  Her emotions got the best of her all the time, she would get so mad about the smallest things.  When people with emotional issues get mad, they just can't keep themselves from reacting like an animal.  Her mother came from an abusive family and apparently assault is pretty common in Mexico and they don't make such a big deal out of it.

The first time we were both drunk as hell on vacation at the beach.  We had just came inside from drinking on the beach for about 6 hours and she started arguing with me because i didn't want to walk 3 miles to dinner and preferred to take a taxi. Well she started getting all cray cray and i told her she was acting like a drunk bitch after she missed her chair trying to sit down and landed on the floor.  ::) She lunged at me and punched me in the face, i just kind of took it and laughed.  She had this look of shock and when she drew her hand back again i stood up and told her that I'd hit her back if she did it again.  She started crying and apologized for acting that way after another 2 hours of arguing.

At this point i knew she was aggressive and emotionally unstable.  We broke up for a few months and then got back together.  Long story short she ended up going full out on me one night and punched/slapped/scratched me about 30 times while i was retreating out of her house to my truck to go home.  The only defense i used was i grabbed her arm to move her out of the doorway so i could leave.  I guess i grabbed her harder than i realized because it left a nasty bruise.  She called the cops and they came to my condo, i showed them my injuries and all the scratches on my face; they ended up taking her to jail for assault and her neighbors saw almost the entire thing and were on my side.

Her family told me i deserved it for emotionally abuse, which could have been true, I'm a bit of a manipulator and like to get into people's heads, but i never wronged her IMO.  I dropped the case because i just didn't want to go through all the nonsense, i just wanted her to spend time in jail to teach her a lesson.  If i had it my way i would have punched her a few times just to let her know what it feels like; she had never been in a fight before and never been punched.  She knew i had been training kick boxing my entire life and she had seen me spar with people; obviously she knew she had no chance but figured i wouldn't react to it.  I guess she was right, but she ended up on the losing end spending a night in jail.  I've never attacked anyone in my entire life.

Her brother threatened to send his "boys" after me and I sent him a text with my address, never heard back from him.

I don't agree with hitting women, but sometimes they deserve it.  If you want equal rights you need to act like it and expect to be hit back if you assault someone.  Just my opinion.  I think Ray had every right to create space and get a way from someone who hit/spit on him.  However, that left hook was nasty and way overboard.  If he would have just pushed her away to create space i could understand, but knocking the poor girl out was excessive IMO.

She would not have been knocked out if she would have kept her hands and saliva to herself though.  For every action there is a reaction, she got the bad end.  They both deserve to be charged.

8)
Qft

I like how men are supposed to control themselves while women are allowed to go around slapping and spitting at guys...

It just boggled the mind how basic some people are mentally , totally programmed by the system

Women need to be taught at a young age not to hit men the sameway it's drilled into guys.

choice is an illusion

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2014, 12:43:51 PM »
Qft

I like how men are supposed to control themselves while women are allowed to go around slapping and spitting at guys...

It just boggled the mind how basic some people are mentally , totally programmed by the system

Women need to be taught at a young age not to hit men the sameway it's drilled into guys.

STFU

Learn to defend yourself against a small woman

Our outrun a fat one

People like you make me lose faith in humanity

I never have and never will touch a woman under ANY circumstance other than she is about to kill me with a weapon and then I will still not hurt her

Grow a god damned set of balls

And shut the fuxj up about double standards

You're worst than feminists

Weaker too probably speaking like that

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2014, 12:54:57 PM »
I dated a girl who was really emotional and she attacked me twice. She would get mad and slam things down all the time, so i knew she was a little aggressive, but i never thought a 105 pound Mexican girl would attack a 225 pound trained fighter.  Her emotions got the best of her all the time, she would get so mad about the smallest things.  When people with emotional issues get mad, they just can't keep themselves from reacting like an animal.  Her mother came from an abusive family and apparently assault is pretty common in Mexico and they don't make such a big deal out of it.

The first time we were both drunk as hell on vacation at the beach.  We had just came inside from drinking on the beach for about 6 hours and she started arguing with me because i didn't want to walk 3 miles to dinner and preferred to take a taxi. Well she started getting all cray cray and i told her she was acting like a drunk bitch after she missed her chair trying to sit down and landed on the floor.  ::) She lunged at me and punched me in the face, i just kind of took it and laughed.  She had this look of shock and when she drew her hand back again i stood up and told her that I'd hit her back if she did it again.  She started crying and apologized for acting that way after another 2 hours of arguing.

At this point i knew she was aggressive and emotionally unstable.  We broke up for a few months and then got back together.  Long story short she ended up going full out on me one night and punched/slapped/scratched me about 30 times while i was retreating out of her house to my truck to go home.  The only defense i used was i grabbed her arm to move her out of the doorway so i could leave.  I guess i grabbed her harder than i realized because it left a nasty bruise.  She called the cops and they came to my condo, i showed them my injuries and all the scratches on my face; they ended up taking her to jail for assault and her neighbors saw almost the entire thing and were on my side.

Her family told me i deserved it for emotionally abuse, which could have been true, I'm a bit of a manipulator and like to get into people's heads, but i never wronged her IMO.  I dropped the case because i just didn't want to go through all the nonsense, i just wanted her to spend time in jail to teach her a lesson.  If i had it my way i would have punched her a few times just to let her know what it feels like; she had never been in a fight before and never been punched.  She knew i had been training kick boxing my entire life and she had seen me spar with people; obviously she knew she had no chance but figured i wouldn't react to it.  I guess she was right, but she ended up on the losing end spending a night in jail.  I've never attacked anyone in my entire life.

Her brother threatened to send his "boys" after me and I sent him a text with my address, never heard back from him.

I don't agree with hitting women, but sometimes they deserve it.  If you want equal rights you need to act like it and expect to be hit back if you assault someone.  Just my opinion.  I think Ray had every right to create space and get a way from someone who hit/spit on him.  However, that left hook was nasty and way overboard.  If he would have just pushed her away to create space i could understand, but knocking the poor girl out was excessive IMO.

She would not have been knocked out if she would have kept her hands and saliva to herself though.  For every action there is a reaction, she got the bad end.  They both deserve to be charged.

8)
I had a very similar situation, drunk half mexican chick from a bad/drug home...

She had her friend drive her over to my house late at night, like 2am, because she was wasted, and emotional, and 'just needed to see me'. I was passed out and had to get up for work in 3 hours. She didnt work, she lived at home, (18) and i was her fuck buddy. But she got super emotionaly attached to me, even though we never dated...  more attached than she ever got to her BFs, who she always cheated on....

Anyway, she shows up on my porch banging on the door, and i just ignore it because im so tired and just wanted to sleep (i had been partying for days before hand). For like 20min she knocked. Finally, i freaked out, threw the door open and screamed "WTF do you want!?"

She instantly ran in the house and started screaming obscenities about how i was a drug addict, and a dope head, just shrieking at the top of her little lungs. I couldnt deal with it, so i tried to just go back to sleep hoping her friend would just take her out (after i told him he needed to get her out of my house).

Well, she started hitting me, she grabbed my corner lamp, smashed it into me breaking the bulb, and then was goig for anything else she could break.

I finally lost it, jumped up, and started pushing her towards the door. Each shove probably moved her 3 or 4ft.

All then sudden her face changed to this look of abject terror as she realized she had pushed me too far and she thought i was going to beat her (which I wouldn't). I pushed her from the bedroom all the way to the front door, threw it open and shoved her out. I told her friend to get her out of here, now.

So shes gone, and the cops show up. I tell them what happened, that she was drunk, i couldnt handle her so i threw her out. At the same time rhe cops got a call saying they had picked her up drunk and beliggerent and screaming down the road. They apologized and told me she was getting arrested for being a minor in possesion and a few other things.

Next day, i get angry texts and calls frm her family calling me a woman beater, and how could a 6'3" former Marine who trains MMA lay his hands on a poor little girl who just needed to talk to the friend, that she just needed me and i beat her and what a piece of shit i was.

I told them very matter of factly that had i actually laid hands on her, she wouldnt have walked away. I asked them 'would she have no bruises, no marks, bo hospital visit? Would she be just fine if i actually was to beat her?

Her cousin admitted probabky not, and that she had been known to twist stories after ahe provoked people, and that shes very manipulative and lied to make herself seem like a victim.

After a while she called me crying and wanted to make up, apparently she had cut several huge 6" gashes in both her legs after i kicked her out because of her daddy issues,  and she told me she just couldnt handle me abandoning her like everyone else had.

To this day she has massive scarring on both legs from that night.

It went downhill more and more after that, culminating with her shootingntoo much dope and ODing in my room. Her own fault, but as always family/friends blames everyone but her because shes such a poor little victim. (Which she was, but her moms guilt at letting her get raped when very young by a stepdad gave her a card to play the victim in every scenario for the rest if her life, and her mom always bought it.)

We dont talk anymore. We were poisonous for each other and nothing good came from our friendship, even though we both cared about each other deeply.

She never went back and squared away the story that i beat her with people though, several of her family and mutual friends treated me with distrust and disdain afterwards, even though i cleared it io, it was my word against hers and shed never admit she lied.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2014, 01:18:10 PM »
other football news, not NFL but NCAA

Penn State is off suspension , didnt even serve the full 4 year ban , did only 2 years

Raping little boys for years and covering it up is less of a crime then a heat of passion slap

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/bigten/2014/09/08/penn-state-bowl-eligibility/15292545/

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2014, 01:33:13 PM »

STFU

Our outrun a fat one

I never have and never will touch a woman under ANY circumstance other than she is about to kill me with a weapon and then I will still not hurt her

I've never had to hit a woman because I'm simply All man.... Through and through and from the get go every female I have dated know I don't play that game. I don't argue or fight I say A is A , if she disagrees we discuss it not argue I don't like being hit so I don't hit, and if I'm hit I will deal with whoever was crazy enough to do it . Man or woman I don't care.

I suggest you watch this

Women need to be responsible for their actions just as men have to be
choice is an illusion

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2014, 01:34:33 PM »

STFU

Our outrun a fat one

I remember on a night out where a man just brushed off a woman who was trying to fight him. Pushed her away turned around.. she took off her heel slammed the pointed end into the back of his head.. dude fell forward died from the impact of his skull hitting the pavement.

People like you are the problem. There is no place in civilized society were violence should be deemed acceptable. If that man had knocked her in to next week. He wouldn't have died that night.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 09, 2014, 01:40:46 PM »
I remember on a night out where a man just brushed off a woman who was trying to fight him. Pushed her away turned around.. she took off her heel slammed the pointed end into the back of his head.. dude fell forward died from the impact of his skull hitting the pavement.

People like you are the problem. There is no place in civilized society were violence should be deemed acceptable. If that man had knocked her in to next week. He wouldn't have died that night.

I agree violence is not acceptable
If a dog bites a human it can be put down
If a lion attacks a human it's killed
If a man hits a woman he's looking at jail time
If a woman hits a man??? Nothing

This logic makes me laugh
choice is an illusion

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2014, 02:18:07 PM »
How can she slap

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2014, 02:23:21 PM »
She'll file for divorce and a lawsuit for that hitting as we speak.

Much more money to be made from that than living with an ex ballplayer.

Ray Rice is going to be bankrupt in around 4 to 6 years. So she'll have to
take the money now.

She'll file for divorce over the next 6 months and get half of whatever shit he has left. I bet some PR firm told Ray Rice to marry her in the first place. If he didn't marry her, all he'd have to do is pay child support and maybe 100G for the punches. Now he's gonna have to give her millions in divorce court.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2014, 04:31:42 PM »
I'd be surprised if Rice was banned for all of the 2015 season. Especially since more facts and data will emerge. Even the NFL itself is looking a little shady at the moment.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #141 on: September 09, 2014, 04:50:41 PM »
I have absolutely no measure of concern that Rice KO'ed that charging baboon. It attacked him and he fought back. How does one know, the gender of a charging baboon?
a

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2014, 05:01:06 PM »
the media is a joke.

You would think the guy shot the president, calling for the commissioners head.

I dont condone what he did,  but dial it down a notch.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2014, 05:05:37 PM »
the media is a joke.

You would think the guy shot the president, calling for the commissioners head.

I dont condone what he did,  but dial it down a notch.

LMFAO

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: September 09, 2014, 05:46:14 PM »

I think the only moral of this story is not to turn your back on anyone.  Hate to say it but I agree with var city, if you can't deflect or sidestep a slap from a woman then you need to hand in your getbig card.  This coming from a guy who had to disarm a knife wielding bitch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #145 on: September 09, 2014, 06:10:09 PM »
I think the only moral of this story is not to turn your back on anyone.  Hate to say it but I agree with var city, if you can't deflect or sidestep a slap from a woman then you need to hand in your getbig card.  This coming from a guy who had to disarm a knife wielding bitch.

his face was probably stinging.  he had probably told her over and over "stop hitting me, stop smacking, stop spitting".

Also, she was shitfaced drunk and she hit her head on the way down.  Any kind of bump may have put her to sleep, she was piss drunk there.  If she's sober and doesn't hit head on way down - does that same impact render her unconscious?  I dunno.

the cops know the full story - the cops charged her too and gave them both a misdemeanor.  They're both drunk, she's the aggressor and he does hit but her response may have heavily been influenced by her BAC.  And if it's a man hitting/spitting, yes Ray Rice isn't even charged there.  That's tricky.  If 240 is in the elevator with him... spitting on another dude... slapping him... then when dude is cornered in elevator I lunge at him - He CAN legally punch me, and my ass will be charged for assault.  Gender changes everything here.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2014, 06:17:57 PM »
his face was probably stinging.  he had probably told her over and over "stop hitting me, stop smacking, stop spitting".

Also, she was shitfaced drunk and she hit her head on the way down.  Any kind of bump may have put her to sleep, she was piss drunk there.  If she's sober and doesn't hit head on way down - does that same impact render her unconscious?  I dunno.

the cops know the full story - the cops charged her too and gave them both a misdemeanor.  They're both drunk, she's the aggressor and he does hit but her response may have heavily been influenced by her BAC.  And if it's a man hitting/spitting, yes Ray Rice isn't even charged there.  That's tricky.  If 240 is in the elevator with him... spitting on another dude... slapping him... then when dude is cornered in elevator I lunge at him - He CAN legally punch me, and my ass will be charged for assault.  Gender changes everything here.

I looked at the video a number of times, did not see her slap him.  He did slap her or shove her near the elevator buttons and then she stepped towards him...That was a vicious hook that would have put just about anyone down, way over the top.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #147 on: September 09, 2014, 08:24:47 PM »
I looked at the video a number of times, did not see her slap him.  He did slap her or shove her near the elevator buttons and then she stepped towards him...That was a vicious hook that would have put just about anyone down, way over the top.

Summary from NY post - it's about the AP video released Monday night, which shows more than the TMZ video:

And, WHY did Mrs. Rice "also apologize for her role in whatever transpired at the since-closed Revel hotel that night?

What did SHE do to merit an apology?

As Warner Wolf used to say, let's go to the videotape:

It opens with a shot of the lobby in front of the elevator.  Rice is standing alone waiting for his then-fiancee.

She arrives, and WALKS STRAIGHT PAST HIM, and SLAPS HIM in passing.  Now, it was NOT a strong blow.  I'm not even sure if it connected; and if it had, it wouldn't have even stung Rice.  But SHE DID DO IT.  And LEGALLY, THAT IN AND OF ITSELF CONSTITUTES DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

A previous NY Post story said, he scuffled with her in the lobby.  NOT SO.  The tape shows, he calmly walked behind her into the elevator by about 3 feet.

As soon as he saw the elevator door was closed, he then "got into her space."  He got real close to her, like thisclose, and backed her into a corner.  His intention was clearly to intimidate her, but HIS ARMS WERE DOWN THE ENTIRE TIME.  Her posture at this point was defensive.  She was half-turned away from him.  She then put up HER left arm and lightly slapped Rice.

He then not-so-lightly slapped her back.  AND BACKED AWAY.  Then, she moved toward him, and that's when he laid her flat with a single blow to her face. (Is Rice a lefty?)

The next 3 minutes or so of the tape show her knocked out cold, then slowly reviving and getting up.
And as she got up and went away, SHE SLAPPED AT RICE AGAIN.  Again, not hard, nothing that would sting him.

But SHE actually struck the first AND final blows.  LEGALLY, it constitutes Domestic Violence on HER part too.
It is perhaps for this very reason that she has acknowledged her own role in all this.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/08/missing-on-ray-rice-justice-this-time-would-be-goodells-undoing/

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #148 on: September 09, 2014, 10:20:16 PM »

STFU

Our outrun a fat one

It's always the men who have little to no experience with women who think like this.  The irony is, the majority of women avoid men with this attitude like the plague.  And worse yet, your beliefs actually endanger more women than protect them.  By allowing women to be violent against men with impunity actually endangers them more than teaching them that hitting anybody is wrong, DANGEROUS!!! and has consequences.  Once a woman learns she has a chivalrous white knight for a boyfriend she dominates the SHIT out of him, he becomes a doormat and the laughing stock of men everywhere.  But what does he care, he's done whatever it takes to hold on to some pussy, so what if he had to sell his soul and his dignity to do it.
V

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #149 on: September 10, 2014, 12:21:39 AM »
It's always the men who have little to no experience with women who think like this.  The irony is, the majority of women avoid men with this attitude like the plague.  And worse yet, your beliefs actually endanger more women than protect them.  By allowing women to be violent against men with impunity actually endangers them more than teaching them that hitting anybody is wrong, DANGEROUS!!! and has consequences.  Once a woman learns she has a chivalrous white knight for a boyfriend she dominates the SHIT out of him, he becomes a doormat and the laughing stock of men everywhere.  But what does he care, he's done whatever it takes to hold on to some pussy, so what if he had to sell his soul and his dignity to do it.

Lol do u know who I am

Bro I have fucked more women then your entire male living blood line combined

And I'm 28

You clearly are a serial killer type like Elliots

Many women have drunkenly attacked me for being a player

All were restrained without any injury whatsoever as I mad soothing noises until they were tired

Like a crying baby

Like you

A real man never fucking hits a god damned woman ok? NEVER bro

If she comes at you with a knife you fucking grow a pair and unless cornered and caught off guard you take that shit away and never ever speak to her again

You pussy

With a gun? You're gonna die if she has a good shot so run mother fucker

Duck and roll!

But let's be real

You would lose In a fist fight with most athletic girls

And you're speaking to the captain of the man dime yacht

You're a passenger on the ugly canoe

traversing across Lake Aids

Dick sniffer