Author Topic: Ray Rice - Baltimore Ravens - fired because of domestic violence  (Read 23061 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ray Rice plays knockout game with fiancee
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2014, 04:39:53 AM »
ESPN said SHE was initially charged for lunging at him, slapping him, spitting on him before the punch.  Is this true?

If a MAN slapped Ray Rice, spit on ray rice, then, after rice backed into a corner - a MAN lunged at him (then ray rice swung to block drunk attacker, who fell, hit head on railing, and was knocked out)?   

What if that happened?  I'm all for criminals going to jail - but what's on this longer, UNEDITED, AP video that shows her hitting and spitting first? 

ESPN has guests saying "She did NOTHING WRONG" - but if she did hit and spit... ???  And WHY did police charge her too?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Ray Rice cut by Ravens
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2014, 04:49:49 AM »
police charged her too.  She spit and slapped him first, then lunged at him before the punch.

I think he should see 2 years in prison for using his fists in such a way.
I also think SHE should be charged for her slapping and spitting, and maybe do 90 days.

Obviously, he is a pro athlete, he knows his strength, he did punch her.

But any prosecutor who watches video of her slapping and spitting - and then "ignoring" these assaults because "well, his reaction cancelled them out?"   Huge double standard.

They both committed crimes and they should BOTH be in jail for it.  They should BOTH be held to the same standard here.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2014, 04:55:26 AM »
http://youtube/J_voY-OfTcE

Someone said a man should never hit a woman only if his life is threatened
So what is the woman's responsibility here.... Shouldnt she also not hit a man unless her life is threatened???
Right there is where the problem lies society only teaches men not to hit woman... No emphasis is spent on telling women do not hit men who are bigger stronger and can lose their temper and strike you back.

This makes no sense, I will be teaching my children not to hit anybody.

Again
choice is an illusion

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2014, 05:11:26 AM »
I can see charging him with a greater crime, because he is stronger and bigger and a pro athlete - same way Chuck Norris could see a bigger charge than my granny, if they both pushed someone at a bus stop.

however, completely ignoring her punching and spitting?  Sets a huge double standard there.  Charge her TOO.  IF he didn't punch her - and instead called 911 and said "this person is hitting and spitting on me" - Does she go to jail, is she fired, etc? 

Allowing this double standard to exist creates escalating situations.  If she KNEW she'd be jailed for spitting and hitting, would she have done it?  I think many fights and violent situations occur because one side of fight says "Oh, I won't get charged".   Prosecutors may mean well, but it may hurt MORE women in the long run. 

If they're truly about PROTECTING women, then they should charge them for assault in cases like this, when they spit and hit.  Charge both for their role, and watch how the number of these clashes drop.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2014, 05:24:57 AM »
More is being revealed:

Ray Rice and Janay Palmer can be heard shouting obscenities at each other, and she appears to spit in the face of the three-time Pro Bowl running back right before he throws a knockout punch in a video shown to The Associated Press by a law enforcement official.

Hardly acting like a lady and victim of domestic abuse...not many real can stand there and be spat on the face and just let it go.
S

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2014, 05:48:17 AM »
I can see charging him with a greater crime, because he is stronger and bigger and a pro athlete - same way Chuck Norris could see a bigger charge than my granny, if they both pushed someone at a bus stop.

however, completely ignoring her punching and spitting?  Sets a huge double standard there.  Charge her TOO.  IF he didn't punch her - and instead called 911 and said "this person is hitting and spitting on me" - Does she go to jail, is she fired, etc? 

Allowing this double standard to exist creates escalating situations.  If she KNEW she'd be jailed for spitting and hitting, would she have done it?  I think many fights and violent situations occur because one side of fight says "Oh, I won't get charged".   Prosecutors may mean well, but it may hurt MORE women in the long run. 

If they're truly about PROTECTING women, then they should charge them for assault in cases like this, when they spit and hit.  Charge both for their role, and watch how the number of these clashes drop.

Agree 100000%
choice is an illusion

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2014, 06:26:31 AM »
police charged her too.  She spit and slapped him first, then lunged at him before the punch.

I also think SHE should be charged for her slapping and spitting, and maybe do 90 days.

But any prosecutor who watches video of her slapping and spitting - and then "ignoring" these assaults because "well, his reaction cancelled them out?"   Huge double standard.

They both committed crimes and they should BOTH be in jail for it.  They should BOTH be held to the same standard here.

QFT.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2014, 06:40:18 AM »

Agreed, the State Attorney/Prosecutor is going to have answer for this.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2014, 06:50:45 AM »
More is being revealed:

Ray Rice and Janay Palmer can be heard shouting obscenities at each other, and she appears to spit in the face of the three-time Pro Bowl running back right before he throws a knockout punch in a video shown to The Associated Press by a law enforcement official.

Hardly acting like a lady and victim of domestic abuse...not many real can stand there and be spat on the face and just let it go.

I have.... its not easy. Drunk girl was hurt (emotionally) and upset at me and she was throwing blows. I deflected them and then grabbed her wrists and restrained her, only to have her spit in my face out of frustration.

I calmly told her if she did that again, shed regret it.

She calmed down, started sobbing and sat on the floor, but she stopped fighting. She was irrational and irate though.

It sas really difficult to not want to retaliate, especially since this girl could really throw a lunch and that shit hurt.

If she wasnt a close friend i may have handled it differently, no way of knowing.... but part of me knew she was just a drunk, beliggerent, butthurt female lashing out and trying to get a reaction from me, and that with how much larger and stronger i was, if i let myself go, id probably really hurt her.

I refused to give it to her. However, many men would have. And imo she would have totally been at fault. Women need to understand that many men have no problem with treating a woman like a man if shes conducing herself like a man. Its hard to argue with that logic.

If they're going to throw blows and get violent, they need to be prepared to get treated accordingly. No throwing punches, biting, soiting, and still expecting the dude to just shrug it off because shes a woman. Society has fed that demon too long, women think theyre protected and they can do whatevsr they want and the man shouldnt be able to retaliate.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Ray Rice - Baltimore Ravens - fired because of domestic violence
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2014, 09:53:02 AM »
Only in America, despite getting caught he will still keep $25 million from his contract and signing bonuses.  HAHAHA

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2014, 10:09:58 AM »
Trained Fighter and deadly hands Floyd Mayweather beat the shit out his Wife/Girlfriend?  Several times , i bet Oscar dela Hoya Promotions wont be cancelling his fight Saturday night to save face

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2014, 10:13:57 AM »
More is being revealed:

Mike & Mike were going the soft route... "I don't care if she spat all over him, slapped him, charged him, I don't want to hear it - you don't a hit a woman!"

Yes, you don't hit a woman.  But there are only so many times a PERSON can be slapped/spat upon by another PERSON before one shoves, pushes, back.  They're both piss drunk.  She gets hit and she hits her head on way down.  If she's sober, does the one hit render her unconscious?

Like I said - charge him.  But charge her too.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2014, 10:19:31 AM »
Mike & Mike were going the soft route... "I don't care if she spat all over him, slapped him, charged him, I don't want to hear it - you don't a hit a woman!"

Yes, you don't hit a woman.  But there are only so many times a PERSON can be slapped/spat upon by another PERSON before one shoves, pushes, back.  They're both piss drunk.  She gets hit and she hits her head on way down.  If she's sober, does the one hit render her unconscious?

Like I said - charge him.  But charge her too.

man i would love to hire a woman to go around slapping these douche bags around and putting them to the test on camera

make it a tv show, Are you "MAN ENOUGH AS YOU CLAIM, SLAP TEST"

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: September 09, 2014, 10:28:19 AM »
I went out with a "feisty" chick that had been battered by all her ex's and I used to wonder what kind of monster hits a women.

After 2 years of her shit I found myself punching a hole in the wall rather than her face and I now know why some blokes do it. I promptly fucked her off.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 09, 2014, 10:32:25 AM »

man i would love to hire a woman to go around slapping these douche bags around and putting them to the test on camera

make it a tv show, Are you "MAN ENOUGH AS YOU CLAIM, SLAP TEST"

Yep.  Get a few drinks in them first.  Let someone slap and spit on them.   Anyone who has ever been slapped, open hand slapped, will tell you it stings like crazy.  I've been punched in the head and it probably hurts less than a slap to face.  

I get it, they're the media, they are playing on emotions.  They're shitting on every caller/tweet that suggest she had ANY responsibility for the incident.  Slap, spit... and then Ray lewis moved himself to the corner of the elevator to get away from her.  Then she lunges at him.

I can see why the POLICE charged her too.  And why they knocked his charge down to misdemeanor once they saw the tape.  Many dudes would have punched when being slapped.  Many dudes would have punched when being spit on.  Ray waited until both, and her charging him, to swing.   Not right, but to take 20 million from him?  Tough one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2014, 10:33:43 AM »
Was only a matter of time. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2014, 10:39:27 AM »
I went out with a "feisty" chick that had been battered by all her ex's and I used to wonder what kind of monster hits a women.

After 2 years of her shit I found myself punching a hole in the wall rather than her face and I now know why some blokes do it. I promptly fucked her off.
Yep.

Certain women have a knack for getting themselves face ounched.

And they wonder why they always wind up with 'shitty' guys.

Hello, its you you dymb whore!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2014, 10:43:17 AM »
Fucking bitches......

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2014, 10:44:11 AM »
Yep.

Certain women have a knack for getting themselves face ounched.

And they wonder why they always wind up with 'shitty' guys.

Hello, its you you dymb whore!

They always go on about how "they're sick of the drama". Well they fucking should be, they cause most of it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2014, 10:48:25 AM »
They always go on about how "they're sick of the drama". Well they fucking should be, they cause most of it.
Any woman that complains about drama within hours of meeting her = stay the fuck away.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #120 on: September 09, 2014, 11:09:03 AM »
I have.... its not easy. Drunk girl was hurt (emotionally) and upset at me and she was throwing blows. I deflected them and then grabbed her wrists and restrained her, only to have her spit in my face out of frustration.

I calmly told her if she did that again, shed regret it.

She calmed down, started sobbing and sat on the floor, but she stopped fighting. She was irrational and irate though.

It sas really difficult to not want to retaliate, especially since this girl could really throw a lunch and that shit hurt.

If she wasnt a close friend i may have handled it differently, no way of knowing.... but part of me knew she was just a drunk, beliggerent, butthurt female lashing out and trying to get a reaction from me, and that with how much larger and stronger i was, if i let myself go, id probably really hurt her.

I refused to give it to her. However, many men would have. And imo she would have totally been at fault. Women need to understand that many men have no problem with treating a woman like a man if shes conducing herself like a man. Its hard to argue with that logic.

If they're going to throw blows and get violent, they need to be prepared to get treated accordingly. No throwing punches, biting, soiting, and still expecting the dude to just shrug it off because shes a woman. Society has fed that demon too long, women think theyre protected and they can do whatevsr they want and the man shouldnt be able to retaliate.

I dated a girl who was really emotional and she attacked me twice. She would get mad and slam things down all the time, so i knew she was a little aggressive, but i never thought a 105 pound Mexican girl would attack a 225 pound trained fighter.  Her emotions got the best of her all the time, she would get so mad about the smallest things.  When people with emotional issues get mad, they just can't keep themselves from reacting like an animal.  Her mother came from an abusive family and apparently assault is pretty common in Mexico and they don't make such a big deal out of it.

The first time we were both drunk as hell on vacation at the beach.  We had just came inside from drinking on the beach for about 6 hours and she started arguing with me because i didn't want to walk 3 miles to dinner and preferred to take a taxi. Well she started getting all cray cray and i told her she was acting like a drunk bitch after she missed her chair trying to sit down and landed on the floor.  ::) She lunged at me and punched me in the face, i just kind of took it and laughed.  She had this look of shock and when she drew her hand back again i stood up and told her that I'd hit her back if she did it again.  She started crying and apologized for acting that way after another 2 hours of arguing.

At this point i knew she was aggressive and emotionally unstable.  We broke up for a few months and then got back together.  Long story short she ended up going full out on me one night and punched/slapped/scratched me about 30 times while i was retreating out of her house to my truck to go home.  The only defense i used was i grabbed her arm to move her out of the doorway so i could leave.  I guess i grabbed her harder than i realized because it left a nasty bruise.  She called the cops and they came to my condo, i showed them my injuries and all the scratches on my face; they ended up taking her to jail for assault and her neighbors saw almost the entire thing and were on my side.

Her family told me i deserved it for emotionally abuse, which could have been true, I'm a bit of a manipulator and like to get into people's heads, but i never wronged her IMO.  I dropped the case because i just didn't want to go through all the nonsense, i just wanted her to spend time in jail to teach her a lesson.  If i had it my way i would have punched her a few times just to let her know what it feels like; she had never been in a fight before and never been punched.  She knew i had been training kick boxing my entire life and she had seen me spar with people; obviously she knew she had no chance but figured i wouldn't react to it.  I guess she was right, but she ended up on the losing end spending a night in jail.  I've never attacked anyone in my entire life.

Her brother threatened to send his "boys" after me and I sent him a text with my address, never heard back from him.

I don't agree with hitting women, but sometimes they deserve it.  If you want equal rights you need to act like it and expect to be hit back if you assault someone.  Just my opinion.  I think Ray had every right to create space and get a way from someone who hit/spit on him.  However, that left hook was nasty and way overboard.  If he would have just pushed her away to create space i could understand, but knocking the poor girl out was excessive IMO.

She would not have been knocked out if she would have kept her hands and saliva to herself though.  For every action there is a reaction, she got the bad end.  They both deserve to be charged.

8)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2014, 11:26:00 AM »
Well deserved. Can't condone that shit whatsoever. It's a shame too because he was very popular in the active community here in Baltimore. Did a lot of charity work and public appearances around the city..

I think he's in New Orleans in 2015.

I'm ready to roll with Justin Forcett, Bernard, Pierce, and Taliaferro. Forcett ran very well against the Bengals defense. There's a reason the Ravens kept four running backs on the 53 man roster coming out of camp.

yet you condone what ray lewis did

oh that's right, lewis was still an elite player and ray rice has basically hit the wall

E
E

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2014, 11:37:06 AM »
If Obama had a son . . . .

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2014, 11:38:10 AM »
Ray Rice should

1. Never be allowed to play in the nfl or cfl or any pro or semi pro league ever again. Pete rose style life time ban including from front office work (as if though...). The nfl needs to set a lenient precedent here (Rice DESERVES a lot worse than what I suggested; ergo, "lenient").

2. Go to jail. This isn't the war machine case where we don't have a damned lick of true evidence and the defendant has essentially pleaded the fifth to this point. Justice will prevail on that one. If he's guilty, he needs rehab and jail time and to pay restitution to Mack and parole and a felony on record (he will likely plea this down to the area of one felony if he's guilty).

Rice is a liar. Rice is caught on video knocking out am110 lb female. Then dragging her to his room and _____ instead of the hospital. Throw the book at this piece of shit

3. Be banned as even a fan from all nfl games for eternity