Author Topic: Kris Dim before synthol  (Read 48619 times)

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
Re: Kris Dim before synthol
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2006, 05:45:16 AM »
Compare Kris Dim's forearms, to the forearms of the guy on the right...this is where it
looks weird. His upperarms are WAY too big for his forearms.
Not hating, just stating.
The rest of Dim looks great IMO.

Peace and health 2 you all
D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2006, 05:49:25 AM »

Not to add the oil on the fire...but would people that constantly think "synthol" when they look at some professional bodybuilder ever consider that we (bodybuilders) use OTHER products as well...?
Something that is so common - that absolutely every pro bodybuilder use it...
So, that "something" can possibly be a reason why some of us have a "little different" sizes of particular bodyparts...

MILOS is trying to tell us something here, people...

Bull Terrier!

• Getbig II
  • Where my dogs at ??
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2006, 06:11:01 AM »
MILOS is trying to tell us something here, people...

Yes, and actually he is 100% right. They are not using synthol, but just oil-based steroids in site injections..... So the result is the same, you get a bigger arm because of the oil from the injection, but it ISN'T Synthol, merely a site injection of a steroid compound in oil. I believe Kamali adressed this when he was on the radio also. And Valentino also when he says he is synthol free. He's right, cause it isn't synthol but steroids in  oil....

Think about it this way... why use synthol AND steroids, when you can just use 2x an oil based steroid? Same effect, but the advantage is other bodyparts grow also because of the effects of the steroid compound.....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2006, 06:16:43 AM »
Maybe the sudden change in triceps size is because he started slow movement training.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2006, 06:19:23 AM »
Maybe the sudden change in triceps size is because he started slow movement training.

good point.
$

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2006, 06:45:22 AM »
Compare Kris Dim's forearms, to the forearms of the guy on the right...this is where it
looks weird. His upperarms are WAY too big for his forearms.
D

ya

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2006, 08:14:27 AM »
Kris" Syntol Arms" Dim is denying that he uses the s**t.  I wonder where he got it, huh, probably from his Advisor
Get Big, or Die Trying

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2006, 08:31:37 AM »
The difference is that the volumizing effect from site injections goes down after a week or two. Synthol stays in your body for much much longer. Looking at Valentino's grotesque body it looks like it sticks around for a REALLY long time.

Yes, and actually he is 100% right. They are not using synthol, but just oil-based steroids in site injections..... So the result is the same, you get a bigger arm because of the oil from the injection, but it ISN'T Synthol, merely a site injection of a steroid compound in oil. I believe Kamali adressed this when he was on the radio also. And Valentino also when he says he is synthol free. He's right, cause it isn't synthol but steroids in  oil....
Think about it this way... why use synthol AND steroids, when you can just use 2x an oil based steroid? Same effect, but the advantage is other bodyparts grow also because of the effects of the steroid compound.....

feces

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2006, 08:33:44 AM »
Kris" Syntol Arms" Dim is denying that he uses the s**t.  I wonder where he got it, huh, probably from his Advisor

http://greggvalentino.net/index.cfm?pageID=6

Jow

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2006, 08:37:34 AM »
I wonder why Milos is wasting his time in discussing with idiots who dosent want to listen?
So you guys think Kim has synthol in his arms because they are big and one of the arm are bigger then the other. Well one of Cutlers leg are bigger then the other, I never hear anyone saying Cutler is using synthol.
And Kim is not flexing his triceps in the picture at the nutrition store?

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2006, 08:50:05 AM »
I think its painfully obvious that compared to the photos first posted that kris dim lnow ooks like absolute shit. I'm being honest here. His arms are way to big for the rest of his body and this fact is only exacerbated by his relativley underdeveloped legs which havent improved in ages. Instead of focusing on his weaknesses, Kris has focused on his "strengths".

As for synthol/ site injectable steroids i don't knpw but his triceps sure are weird and the assymetry evident in his arms is a hallmark of such use, just look at valentino for that, his arms look like they belong to 2 different freaks

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2006, 10:35:33 AM »
milos.  why is dim's left arm significantly bigger than his right.  i mean its glaring.  and what do you say to that picture posted  with dim wearing the dr. pepper shirt.  somethings up with his arms.  the pictures dont lie. 
if it isnt synthol as you said, and you suggested it may be something else....what is that something else...dont tell me 15 years of training because i never noticed dims arm so uneven before.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2006, 10:45:54 AM »

pretty obvious to me  :-\

oh man... the icing on the cake would be a Kris Dim radio interview in which he uses a Gustvao voice and proclaims "Me all nat'chral.  Me train arms vewy vewy hard."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2006, 10:46:25 AM »

pretty obvious to me  :-\

oh man... the icing on the cake would be a Kris Dim radio interview in which he uses a Gustvao voice and proclaims "Me all nat'chral.  Me train arms vewy vewy hard."

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2006, 10:47:06 AM »

who is his advisor ? Milos ??
TEAM WOLF

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2006, 10:55:12 AM »
Whoever the hell his "advisor" is they better clue Kris into the fact that his triceps look about as good as a car crash. Jesus. And yes he could be flexing his tricep or maybe not but it just looks ridfuckingdiculous. Another BB that is quickly becoming a parody of the sport and themselves.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2006, 11:01:03 AM »
Allow me to provide an introduction.

Getbig members, meet Esiclene.

Esiclene, meet Getbig morons.

Esiclene's been around for 20 years...and has been seen in lots of arms, calves, and shoulders over the years.

Frankly, I see Dim's triceps looking like a strong bodypart in the old photos, and don't see any difference in the shape. Just some added size. Unfortunately, legs didn't have the same response.

Special "Balco" Ed

BigNationRadio.com

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2006, 11:06:02 AM »
he should start doing wrist curls to bring his underdeveloped forearms to match with his big tris and bi's, he needs to start training arms with lee priest

dmorgan41178

• Getbig II
  • Big Big Big!!!
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2006, 11:28:25 AM »
Milos,

You dont anyone especially nobodies explanations. however i am jealous that you were able to spend time with my favorite female athlete. Marion Jones!!!!!!

As recent as more than 5 years ago...
When we speak of responsibility for our own health and safety - how many people take certain risks in their lives...for whatever reason?
Gonna Beat Em'

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2006, 03:55:07 PM »
Milos,
You dont anyone especially nobodies explanations. however i am jealous that you were able to spend time with my favorite female athlete. Marion Jones!!!!!!

yea so hot   ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2006, 04:44:49 PM »
First off, Bast you are a complete dum-ass.  Be sure not to have children

Now as far as Kris's arms are concerned, yes they do look very suspect however if I'm not mistaken his arms was checked a few years ago at the Nationals  because he was accused of using Synthol.  His arms were checked out fine with no problems.

Now, if Milo's is saying he didn't use Synthol then I'd take his word over the peanut gallery.

Quick question for you however Milos.  WTF happenned to Mustafa last year, I heard he also passed out or something at a show????
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2006, 04:50:20 PM »
Here are some pics of Kris BEFORE SYNTHOL (taken 2 days ago)...
Speaking of V-TAPER, FLAT ABS, AESTHETICALLY PLEASING PHYSIQUE...(new IFBB rules)...

Sorry Milos, YOU had a V-Taper, but he has some terrible HIGH lats, worse than Dex Jackson.

The man's arms are fake, admit it and the world will be a much better place. The birds will sing, the grass will grow...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2006, 04:53:06 PM »

Kris was ALWAYS great...but certainly never as good as he is in this moment.

He is GOOD, but not GREAT...he will never be great, no one will utter him in the same breath as Ronnie, Flex, Kev, Dex, Chris Cormier, Vic, Mel...sorry it ain't gonna happen. 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2006, 05:04:12 PM »
First off, Bast you are a complete dum-ass.  Be sure not to have children
Now as far as Kris's arms are concerned, yes they do look very suspect however if I'm not mistaken his arms was checked a few years ago at the Nationals  because he was accused of using Synthol.  His arms were checked out fine with no problems.
Now, if Milo's is saying he didn't use Synthol then I'd take his word over the peanut gallery.
Quick question for you however Milos.  WTF happenned to Mustafa last year, I heard he also passed out or something at a show????

yea ok dipshit.  Go sell your bee pollen so you can make money to afford gyno surgery.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2006, 05:11:40 PM »
Allow me to provide an introduction.
Getbig members, meet Esiclene.
Esiclene, meet Getbig morons.
Esiclene's been around for 20 years...and has been seen in lots of arms, calves, and shoulders over the years.
Frankly, I see Dim's triceps looking like a strong bodypart in the old photos, and don't see any difference in the shape. Just some added size. Unfortunately, legs didn't have the same response.
Special "Balco" Ed
I don't think Esiclene is around anymore, hasn't been for a long time. At least not that brand name. AFAIK. That's why they started with the Nolotil shit.

Milos, who cares if it isn't brand name "Chris Clark Synthol"?? Ernie Taylor claimed to not use it either, and Dorian backed him on this, but looked shitty all the same.
Chris Dim has shot a buch of crap in his arms, period. It doesn't help his physique.