Author Topic: Obama : ISIL is not Islamic.  (Read 11434 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Obama : ISIL is not Islamic.
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2014, 01:43:35 PM »
You mean that Race Hate church?

no idea what you're referring to

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2014, 01:46:40 PM »
Yep.  Even funnier when you consider he's the biggest twat on this board crying about posting stuff not related to the thread topic.

go back and read my first few posts again

I disagree with Obama that ISIL/ISIS is not islamic
I also believe that all violence/agression, etc.. that people justify with their interpretation of their religion is ....obviously based on their religion.
I'm not even going to bother to retype it
I agree that ISIL/ISIS whatever is most certainly islamic and I also think the the westboro baptist church is christian.
To deny either one is absurd.  They are both using their religious beliefs to validate or justify their actions. 
We have christians on this board who defend/justify violent acts against doctors who perform abortions. 
We have christian terrorists such as Eric Rudolph.  To pretend these people aren't christians is bullshit
We have a history of the catholic church committing horrific atrocities.  They are christian too.
It's all the same across every religion.  It's human beings using their religious beliefs to justify their actions.

It's all the same and it's too bad that politicians have to make these stupid comments to placate so called moderates of a certain religion rather than being honest the situation.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2014, 01:57:59 PM »
You've asked strawboy this question three times and he hasn't answered.

Obviously, the moron knows his wrong and will not admit it.

scroll up dipshit

I answered it on the first post on page 4

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2014, 02:42:34 PM »
So its not so much the religion then is it?

its our society that is the problem

yes as you have already described them as a "death cult" why would they not be out doing the exact same thing? what do they care of death?

your question doesn't even make sense

it's not going to be the atheist that are going to feel compelled to enforce biblical law

it's not going to be the atheist that have a book that they believe is the word of their god that describes the end times and the showdown between their god and the anti-christ

It's not even going to be your moderate christian, catholic, etc..
It's going to be a certain segment of fundies who buy into that shit hook, line and sinker and in fact have been waiting for it to happen....because their book of jewish fairy tales told them so.

As to how the potential breakdown in our society happened, it could be a pandemic, war, severe lack of natural resource (food, water, etc..).
The point is that if such a breakdown of civil order did occur it would not take much for our fundies to believe that Armegeddon was near.
You can find people who believe this RIGHT NOW

This is why I don't waste my time with you (or at least why I shouldn't because clearly I'm doing it now)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2014, 05:36:17 AM »
Posted on September 16, 2014 at 3:50:51 AM MST by markomalley

Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, founder of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, tore apart President Obama’s claim that “ISIL is not Islamic,” calling Obama both the “excommunicator-in-chief” and “enabler-in-chief” for islamist groups. Jasser labeled Obama the “excommunicator-in-chief” for publicly declaring who is and isn’t ‘Islamic’ during his prime-time address on the Islamic State. Jasser argued the Islamic State is indeed ‘Islamic’ and is representative of the dangerous combination of religion and state in Islamic countries:

[The Islamist groups] want nothing more than to suppress the voices of reform. If you talk to reformers, they will tell you that the Islamic State in Iraq now, or out of Syria where it originated, is a clinic in exactly what happens in every one of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation states where you mix religion and state and prevent the reform that the West went through in the American Revolution.

Zuhdi called Obama an “apologist” for islamists across the planet, making him the “enabler-in-chief” for groups such as ISIL, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Hamas:

If you take away the word ‘Islam,’ you’re basically allowing the Islamists to monopolize and suffocate reformers from ever having a place at the table because they don’t want us to have a voice. And they do that by saying they control what is and what is not Islam.

Fox News host Megyn Kelly asked Jasser to elaborate on the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), citing a dispute that erupted online after her interview with CAIR representative Hassan Shibly–who compared Fox News to ISIL. “I hope americans understand CAIR is part of a global lobbying operation of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, an islamist movement that will do anything to prevent discussion about political Islam,” Jasser said. “They’re an offshoot of Hamas. they’ve come out of the Muslim Brotherhood legacy group. They don’t want Americans to make the logical conclusion that when the Muslim Brotherhood took over Egypt, the reason majority of Muslims rejected them is they were about to bring something similar to ISIS to the tens of millions of Egypt.”

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2014, 05:41:01 AM »
your question doesn't even make sense

it's not going to be the atheist that are going to feel compelled to enforce biblical law

it's not going to be the atheist that have a book that they believe is the word of their god that describes the end times and the showdown between their god and the anti-christ

It's not even going to be your moderate christian, catholic, etc..
It's going to be a certain segment of fundies who buy into that shit hook, line and sinker and in fact have been waiting for it to happen....because their book of jewish fairy tales told them so.

As to how the potential breakdown in our society happened, it could be a pandemic, war, severe lack of natural resource (food, water, etc..).
The point is that if such a breakdown of civil order did occur it would not take much for our fundies to believe that Armegeddon was near.
You can find people who believe this RIGHT NOW

This is why I don't waste my time with you (or at least why I shouldn't because clearly I'm doing it now)

You may be able to find christians who believe in all that apocalyptic nonsense but they aren't out beheading people.  To suggest they would under the right circumstances is pure speculation.   
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2014, 08:57:18 AM »
You may be able to find christians who believe in all that apocalyptic nonsense but they aren't out beheading people.  To suggest they would under the right circumstances is pure speculation.   

of course it's speculation

it can't be anything but that at this point and hopefully we'll never see whether I'm correct or not

just pointing out that we already have examples of fundies in this country committing violence in the name of their religion and we have people right now suggesting we either convert or kill muslims so the seeds are there.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2014, 09:16:37 AM »
Oh, they are not islamic. ::)

Where did they get the idea that beheading "infidels" is honorable? Hmmm....

From the Koran:
47:4- “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), strike off their heads; at length; then when you have made wide Slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”: thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.”

https://archive.org/details/TheLifeOfMohammedGuillaume

Ibn Ishaq in his word Sirat Rasul Allah available in the abridged edition of Ibn Hisham, and translated by A. Guillaume under the title The Life of Muhammad:

Then they surrendered, and the apostle confined them in Medina in the quarter of d. al-Harith, a woman of B. al-Najjar. Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. Among them was the enemy of Allah Huyayy b. Akhtab and Ka`b b. Asad their chief. There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900. As they were being taken out in batches to the apostle they asked Ka`b what he thought would be done with them. He replied, 'Will you never understand? Don't you see that the summoner never stops and those who are taken away do not return? By Allah it is death!' This went on until the apostle made an end of them.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2014, 08:59:10 AM »
why have the christians in iraq and the rest of the middle east not succumb to the desire to behead others and kill indiscriminately?

are they not in the same shit hole situation?

why have the jews not? why have none of the other religions in that region done it?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2014, 09:47:15 AM »

did you recently suffer a head injury or is this your normal level of stupid

scroll up dipshit

I answered it on the first post on page 4

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2014, 08:48:19 AM »
Posted on September 21, 2014 at 8:36:54 AM MST by jimbo123

Months after declaring an Islamic caliphate, Islamic State, which has seized large swaths of Syria and Iraq, is seeking to address a need of any viable nation: women.

In Internet posts and social media messaging, the extremist Sunni militants are recruiting women to marry their fighters and have children, part of a larger strategy of state-building.

"They are treating the Islamic State as a country that needs women," said Rita Katz, director of the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors online activity by militant organizations. "The message is: 'You are coming to marry someone immediately and have kids and cook.' They're building a state."

(Excerpt) Read more at latimes.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2014, 09:54:11 AM »
IS Militants Kill 300 Iraqi Soldiers with Chlorine Gas
BasNews, Erbil ^  | Shwan Barzinji

Posted on ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2014‎ ‎11‎:‎20‎:‎22‎ ‎AM by GonzoII

IS has used chlorine gas against Iraqi soldiers

News / World

IS Militants Kill 300 Iraqi Soldiers with Chlorine Gas

Shwan Barzinji
BasNews, Erbil

Iraqi Member of Parliament Ali al-Bredi has claimed that Islamic State (IS) militants are using Chlorine gas against Iraqi soldiers in Fallujah.

In a press conference on Monday, al-Bredi revealed that IS have killed 300 Iraqi soldiers with chlorine gas.

He said that the militants deployed the gas in the Siqiliya area located of northern Fallujah, a city in Anbar province, about 70 km from the capital of Iraq, Baghdad.

“Responsibility for this lies with Iraqi PM Haidar Abadi and the commander of the forces in Anbar as they failed to rescue the  soldiers,” said al-Bredi.

Expanding on the circumstances surrounding the attack, al-Bredi said, “After the insurgents surrounded the Iraqi soldiers, they used chlorine gas to suffocate them before detonating a car bomb, resulting in the death of 300 out of 400 soldiers.”

Al-Bredi also said that before the crime was committed, the soldiers asked for an urgent rescue mission, but were ignored.

Furthermore, on Sunday, US Secretary of State John Kerry also reiterated US concern over the use of chlorine gas against civilians in Syria and warned President Bashar al-Assad’s regime that it would be held to account.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2014, 10:34:21 AM »
It sucks that these iraqi soldiers were killed with the gas.

But would ANY of us be happier if we had thousands of US troops on the ground, being hit with this gas instead?   ???

it's a shit part of the world with a bunch of jerks killing each other.  Maybe the best thing is to STEP BACK, target who we can when we can (without risking US lives) and let them waste each other?   

Cause you'd better believe... with an insane 300 soldiers killed, they just lit a fire under the iraqi military, who will be kicking the fck out of ISIS now.  They can do things we cannot... they know the people and the language.  If I needed to find a bad guy(s) in iraq, I'd always choose a pissed off local (who will find him and cut his guts out) than try to send an american team in to risk their tails in a country where they know nobody.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2014, 10:37:46 AM »
It sucks that these iraqi soldiers were killed with the gas.

But would ANY of us be happier if we had thousands of US troops on the ground, being hit with this gas instead?   ???

it's a shit part of the world with a bunch of jerks killing each other.  Maybe the best thing is to STEP BACK, target who we can when we can (without risking US lives) and let them waste each other?   

Cause you'd better believe... with an insane 300 soldiers killed, they just lit a fire under the iraqi military, who will be kicking the fck out of ISIS now.  They can do things we cannot... they know the people and the language.  If I needed to find a bad guy(s) in iraq, I'd always choose a pissed off local (who will find him and cut his guts out) than try to send an american team in to risk their tails in a country where they know nobody.

agree that we should let all these worthless animals and savages kill each other off.  Moooooooossllimmss are beyond help at this point

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 22, 2014, 10:59:03 AM »
agree that we should let all these worthless animals and savages kill each other off. 

"repubs" on gebtig were screaming we need to send in 300,000 troops a few days back... or saying "airstrikes and special forces aren't enough".

Suddenly, i think it's showing to be a good strategy.  IMAGINE if 250 brave Americans were killed yesterday in poison gas attacks from ISIS in Iraq.  imagine the national tragedy, and imagine the repubs all smug saying "Obama shouldn't have put those troops in that position!"

so screw it, let them waste each other.  Anyone who bitches we need boots on the ground - to fight toxic warfare between two groups of idiots - I invite them to go enlist and duke it out.  Obama isn't putting our troops in the middle of a chemical weapons civil war, and I applaud him for it. 

We DONT NEED to lose any lives over their bullshit.  Let them kill each other, and drop JDAMS and MOABS on the winners of the battles lol.   Keep our troops safe.  Turning them loose on each other is brilliant.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2014, 01:13:17 PM »
"repubs" on gebtig were screaming we need to send in 300,000 troops a few days back... or saying "airstrikes and special forces aren't enough".

Suddenly, i think it's showing to be a good strategy.  IMAGINE if 250 brave Americans were killed yesterday in poison gas attacks from ISIS in Iraq.  imagine the national tragedy, and imagine the repubs all smug saying "Obama shouldn't have put those troops in that position!"

so screw it, let them waste each other.  Anyone who bitches we need boots on the ground - to fight toxic warfare between two groups of idiots - I invite them to go enlist and duke it out.  Obama isn't putting our troops in the middle of a chemical weapons civil war, and I applaud him for it. 

We DONT NEED to lose any lives over their bullshit.  Let them kill each other, and drop JDAMS and MOABS on the winners of the battles lol.   Keep our troops safe.  Turning them loose on each other is brilliant.

This.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #116 on: September 22, 2014, 02:06:35 PM »

O Rly?  Which "getbig" Republicans screamed about the need for 300,000 troops a few days ago?  I've been out of the loop so I may have missed it. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2014, 04:02:20 PM »
O Rly?  Which "getbig" Republicans screamed about the need for 300,000 troops a few days ago?  I've been out of the loop so I may have missed it. 

Your buddy Soulcrusher (surprise) posted numerous posts about Obama not heading the advice of military advisers and putting boots on the ground.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2014, 04:27:27 PM »

Your buddy Soulcrusher (surprise) posted numerous posts about Obama not heading the advice of military advisers and putting boots on the ground.

He "screamed" about the "need to send in 300,000 troops a few days back"?  Link? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2014, 05:33:21 PM »
He "screamed" about the "need to send in 300,000 troops a few days back"?  Link? 

He didnt "scream" thats pretty hard to do through a keyboard.

Also he didnt give any numbers he just complained that Obama didnt put troops on the ground like his military advisors suggested.

You want me to link to all his posts? Okay here is one (at the bottom):

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=549117.75

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2014, 06:19:21 PM »
He didnt "scream" thats pretty hard to do through a keyboard.

Also he didnt give any numbers he just complained that Obama didnt put troops on the ground like his military advisors suggested.

You want me to link to all his posts? Okay here is one (at the bottom):

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=549117.75

Why did you agree with a post that contains blatant misrepresentations? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2014, 06:49:21 PM »
Why did you agree with a post that contains blatant misrepresentations? 

What ???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2014, 07:34:56 PM »
What ???

Go back and look at the post you agreed with.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2014, 07:49:22 PM »

This one?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 23, 2014, 04:22:04 AM »

LOL getting a little defensive?   I wasn't talking about you.  Coach has been saying we need boots on the ground.  And we all know from Afghanistan and Iraq that the wildly successful missions are the ones where we have the enemy outnumbered 10 to 1.  This was all explained on getbig and talked about in depth.

Once we established it was 20 to 31,000 ISIS to fight, we realized it'd be 300,000 of our guys to maintain this winning ratio in order to incur the least amount of loss/damage/casualties.   

See, since "repubs" couldn't establish any kind of idea how many to send other than "Obama's wrong!", we had to use the 300,000 in its place.  BB, you weren't in the argument, and you're not one of the "repubs" to which I was referring.  I don't know your position on the ISIS bombings so I woudln't try to characterize it. 

To be honest, I don't think I've heard 333386 shit on the bombings either.  He's been pretty level headed about letting the generals do what they do, in order to rain fire on the bad guys, I believe.