Author Topic: best way to fix crystallized gear?  (Read 35810 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: best way to fix crystallized gear?
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2014, 11:58:04 PM »
When the test cypionate I use "crystalized" it was not as if the whole vial turned to crystals. First of all, it happened when the vial was nearly empty, with maybe two doses left. When I upended it to draw the test, the bottom of the vial had some crystals stuck to it. Like I mentioned, this has happened a couple of times. I always fill the prescription at the pharmacy so presumably their source is a legitimate manufacture, although it is the generic. Insurance won't pay for the non-generic or they don't pay much. My cost is about $18 for a vial that last me about 3 months when injecting 150 mg a week.

The pharmacist suggested that if it is not kept at room temperature it will crystalize. This seems like some crazy excuse because the last vial had crystals and it has been hot this summer. Although we have central air, we don't have it set to come on unless the house gets above 74 degrees which is hardly below "room temperature." The low night setting on our HVAC is 60 degrees so the coldest it gets in the house is 60 degrees.

Anyway, warming it slowly by putting it in hot water and shaking it vigorously seems to work if it is just a few crystals. Once crystals form though, they will reform within a day or two.

it is related to temperature.
put a vial into the fridge and see what happens.
crystallization is not bad at all, just warm it up. its just the aggregate state of these AAS at different temperatures.

AAS powder has very distinct states... test E for example is a powder, but it melts at a very low temperature and becomes waxy/oily. if you just take some of the powder between your fingers it instantly starts melting.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2014, 09:57:45 PM »
even my Watson cyp from Walgreens will turn to a hairgel consistency when it's cool.

it's hardly 'ruined' or crap.. just means there's a lil less solvent than is needed if it gelled (crashed) at room temp.

simple fix.. just run it under hot water in the sink and shake it up a lil (and repeat), then shoot it. your body's temp is 98.6 degrees, I doubt it'll 'recrystallize' after it's been injected.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 10:36:53 PM »
A few things to mention here :

1 - No source around is going to let you "send a bottle back" to them.  WTF?    ???   If it were that easy, then all the LE has to do is make an order, claim it crashed and will mail it back and then show up to hit the address that it is supposed to be mailed to.

2 - If something crystallizes once, there is a 90% chance it will do so again.  Question is, when it does do you want it to crystallize in the bottle or in your body?  Shit hurts like a mofo once it is inside the body.

3 - EO is nasty shit.  Ever see what it does to a rubber stopper?  Now think about what is more durable, a rubber stopper or the veins/arteries in your body?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2014, 11:14:36 PM »
A few things to mention here :

1 - No source around is going to let you "send a bottle back" to them.  WTF?    ???   If it were that easy, then all the LE has to do is make an order, claim it crashed and will mail it back and then show up to hit the address that it is supposed to be mailed to.

2 - If something crystallizes once, there is a 90% chance it will do so again.  Question is, when it does do you want it to crystallize in the bottle or in your body?  Shit hurts like a mofo once it is inside the body.

3 - EO is nasty shit.  Ever see what it does to a rubber stopper?  Now think about what is more durable, a rubber stopper or the veins/arteries in your body?
Its sustanon, mot EQ, but wouldn't body temp keep it from re-crystalizing?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2014, 01:11:41 PM »
Thought I'd give you guys a heads up, I got around to needing that bottle of gear... it was crystallized straight from the mailbox.

Anyway, I dropped it in a pot of water on the stove on medium-high for about 5 minutes, it cleared up, and didn't crash again. I injected immediately after and then watched it for a few days, it's staying a liquid, once I warmed it up it's been fine.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2014, 02:30:09 PM »
When the test cypionate I use "crystalized" it was not as if the whole vial turned to crystals. First of all, it happened when the vial was nearly empty, with maybe two doses left. When I upended it to draw the test, the bottom of the vial had some crystals stuck to it. Like I mentioned, this has happened a couple of times. I always fill the prescription at the pharmacy so presumably their source is a legitimate manufacture, although it is the generic. Insurance won't pay for the non-generic or they don't pay much. My cost is about $18 for a vial that last me about 3 months when injecting 150 mg a week.

The pharmacist suggested that if it is not kept at room temperature it will crystalize. This seems like some crazy excuse because the last vial had crystals and it has been hot this summer. Although we have central air, we don't have it set to come on unless the house gets above 74 degrees which is hardly below "room temperature." The low night setting on our HVAC is 60 degrees so the coldest it gets in the house is 60 degrees.

Anyway, warming it slowly by putting it in hot water and shaking it vigorously seems to work if it is just a few crystals. Once crystals form though, they will reform within a day or two.

the reason i would guess for the bolded is the hormone is heavier than carrier oil/solvent and if you didn't shake thoroughly before each jab i would imagine you may have ended up with a higher hormone concentrate at the bottom of the vial. which could lead to it crashing out of the solution.

coldness and trying to put more hormone than the solution can hold are the only reasons i have seen for gear crystallising.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2014, 03:35:46 PM »
the reason i would guess for the bolded is the hormone is heavier than carrier oil/solvent and if you didn't shake thoroughly before each jab i would imagine you may have ended up with a higher hormone concentrate at the bottom of the vial. which could lead to it crashing out of the solution.

coldness and trying to put more hormone than the solution can hold are the only reasons i have seen for gear crystallising.

This is the reason I have made a point of shaking the heck out of it before filling the syringe lately. I'll let you know if this works.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2014, 08:32:32 AM »
This shit just happened to me. It's homebrew test cyp, I tried to make it 250mg /ml and this was the result the next day

I have done a few brews of 200mg/ml from the same batch of powder and that held fine. I have just stuck the vial in an egg cup of hot water before jabbing and it goes back into solution no probs and injections have been smooth as anything, zero pip whatsoever.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2014, 09:49:01 AM »
There is a very easy solutution

walk to your kitchen area - place in bin - buy more gear.

thats how you fix gear thats crystalised.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2014, 09:57:05 AM »

you can fix it though with guaiacol or other solvents, that just happens when you try to brew too high concentrations

if something at regular concentration crashes then its made by a SHIT homebrewer and yeah maz is right, trash it.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2014, 10:02:13 AM »
So i received a bottle of sustanon with my last order that had some crystals floating around in it.. i put it in my cabinet and come back a couple days later and there is a whole bunch more crystals in the bottom of the vial. (House temp has been between 70-75 all the time)

Best way to remedy this situation?

Bin it, having it crash in your leg or whatever is a fate worse than having to suck dick for hgh.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2014, 10:07:21 AM »

clueless post.
at the very worst you can add some carrier oil and dilute the hormone further and will be fine if is good gear to start with. as long as not ridiculously high concentrate will be fine just heat vial and jabbing.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2014, 10:09:51 AM »
Bin it, having it crash in your leg or whatever is a fate worse than having to suck dick for hgh.

nonsense. who do you know or heard of that's had gear crystalise in their leg. lol gear isn't gonna crash at the temperature inside your body.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2014, 10:16:48 AM »
nonsense. who do you know or heard of that's had gear crystalise in their leg. lol gear isn't gonna crash at the temperature inside your body.

it happens.
i think the reasoning is that benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol can assimilate out of the solution, leaving the oil and the steroid inside the muscle.
it only ever happens with gear that crashes REALLY fast normally. within minutes.
most sane people wont inject that ever if it already crashes 3 minutes after heating.
even THEN it doesnt necessarily happen.

but it still CAN happen - try mixing an AAS powder in DMSO (this is assimilated extremely quickly) and inject it and youll know what i mean...
youll have a bunch of AAS crystals in your muscle. witnessed that first hand

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2014, 10:29:58 AM »
it happens.
i think the reasoning is that benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol can assimilate out of the solution, leaving the oil and the steroid inside the muscle.
it only ever happens with gear that crashes REALLY fast normally. within minutes.
most sane people wont inject that ever if it already crashes 3 minutes after heating.
even THEN it doesnt necessarily happen.

but it still CAN happen - try mixing an AAS powder in DMSO (this is assimilated extremely quickly) and inject it and youll know what i mean...
youll have a bunch of AAS crystals in your muscle. witnessed that first hand

well if gear re crashes within minutes then it is obviously far too high hormone concentrate to inject,  so needs diluting. if you have gear that is 50mg/ml above what it will hold at, heating it before each jab is no probs.

People talking about binning gear cos it crashed are fkin idiots. you have top raw powder you experiment and go to high with concentration. you are gonna bin perfectly good gear instead of simply adding some more carrier oil/solvents to bring the hormone concentration down. lol

btw your last post about gear crashing at regular concentrates means SHIT homebrewer is wrong . if you read through the thread at least one poster had pharma gear that crashed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2014, 11:02:48 AM »
I have a prescription for test from my doctor. I fill it at a pharmacy. Over the last few years, there have been a couple of occasions when it crystalized. The pharmacist instructed me to simply heat it up and shake it well before injecting. This worked fine.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2014, 12:45:44 PM »

well if gear re crashes within minutes then it is obviously far too high hormone concentrate to inject,  so needs diluting. if you have gear that is 50mg/ml above what it will hold at, heating it before each jab is no probs.

People talking about binning gear cos it crashed are fkin idiots. you have top raw powder you experiment and go to high with concentration. you are gonna bin perfectly good gear instead of simply adding some more carrier oil/solvents to bring the hormone concentration down. lol

btw your last post about gear crashing at regular concentrates means SHIT homebrewer is wrong . if you read through the thread at least one poster had pharma gear that crashed.

well yeah maybe if you put it in the freezer pharma grade crashes... solubility of AAS (just like with any other substance) correlates with temperature, so if it gets too cold, your stuff crashes.

you shouldnt keep your gear anywhere it can get so cold that it might ever crash though.

maybe that user should invest in a radiator for his living room.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2014, 01:25:19 AM »
and like you say if its crashing in the first place, the brewer is wack.

even in pretty warm or cold temps it shouldnt crash.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2014, 11:49:03 AM »
well yeah maybe if you put it in the freezer pharma grade crashes... solubility of AAS (just like with any other substance) correlates with temperature, so if it gets too cold, your stuff crashes.

you shouldnt keep your gear anywhere it can get so cold that it might ever crash though.

maybe that user should invest in a radiator for his living room.

the guy said his scripted pharma test even crashed in the middle of summer, so no it wasn't kept at freezing temp.

going back to your previous post when you said the gear will crystalise in your leg when the solvents run out of the muscle and the gear and oild stay in muscle, this is not crystalising this is gear not dispersing properly, usually leaving what is called a sterile abscess. And generally can happen anytime with gear that has never crashed in a vial.

you guys really need to stop talking such nonsense.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2014, 12:35:47 AM »
the guy said his scripted pharma test even crashed in the middle of summer, so no it wasn't kept at freezing temp.

going back to your previous post when you said the gear will crystalise in your leg when the solvents run out of the muscle and the gear and oild stay in muscle, this is not crystalising this is gear not dispersing properly, usually leaving what is called a sterile abscess. And generally can happen anytime with gear that has never crashed in a vial.

you guys really need to stop talking such nonsense.

what happens when the solvents run out of the muscle and the oil stays in?

ever tried dissolving gear in just oil? yeah, nothing happens. since the gear WAS dissolved already it crystallizes or do you think it goes back to powder form in your muscle? lol.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2014, 01:41:01 AM »
what happens when the solvents run out of the muscle and the oil stays in?

ever tried dissolving gear in just oil? yeah, nothing happens. since the gear WAS dissolved already it crystallizes or do you think it goes back to powder form in your muscle? lol.

whether you want to call it crystalising in your leg, not dispersing properly or whatever,  who gives a sht. it  happens to people with gear that never crashed in vial so it is not a specific danger with gear that crashed in vial.

In fact i have never heard of anyone having any problems re heating gear that crashed. I have probably read 100 or more posts from people this happened to and jabbed it and I never heard any of them say the gear re crashed in their leg.

feel free to tell us of anyone you know who this happened to or direct us to any post on any site where someone says this happened.

If not quit the BS.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2014, 05:41:34 AM »
whether you want to call it crystalising in your leg, not dispersing properly or whatever,  who gives a sht. it  happens to people with gear that never crashed in vial so it is not a specific danger with gear that crashed in vial.

In fact i have never heard of anyone having any problems re heating gear that crashed. I have probably read 100 or more posts from people this happened to and jabbed it and I never heard any of them say the gear re crashed in their leg.

feel free to tell us of anyone you know who this happened to or direct us to any post on any site where someone says this happened.

If not quit the BS.

youre really missing my point. as i said before its VERY UNLIKELY to happen, yet the possibility is not zero.
people in this thread make it sound like its impossible that gear might ever crash in your muscle, yet it is not.

i do agree with you on the fact that it most likely wont happen.

i have some gear that crashes insanely fast after heating, it takes like 30 minutes to crash in a previously heated vial, so the oil is probably still at least twice room temperature

yet that stuff does not crash in the muscle. you heat it, inject it while its warm, no crash in the muscle, but just 13-14 degrees less (room temperature) is enough to make it crash within minutes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2014, 09:35:52 PM »
I could be wrong about this, but I've started shaking it pretty vigorously each week prior to injecting it. I wonder if it the test doesn't settle to the bottom of the vial over time which facilitates its crashing. When I've had it crash, it has been when the vial is 1/3 or less full. I keep my test in a cupboard in the bathroom which is at room temperature and out of any drafts.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2014, 12:28:19 AM »
I could be wrong about this, but I've started shaking it pretty vigorously each week prior to injecting it. I wonder if it the test doesn't settle to the bottom of the vial over time which facilitates its crashing. When I've had it crash, it has been when the vial is 1/3 or less full. I keep my test in a cupboard in the bathroom which is at room temperature and out of any drafts.

well usually it shouldnt settle to the bottom if its correctly brewed, but yeah IF it crashes it always starts from the bottom
- ive also had some 250mg/ml tren e of which a little bit settled at the bottom and "crashed".. its just a few small crystals at the bottom of the vial

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2014, 02:25:31 AM »
well usually it shouldnt settle to the bottom if its correctly brewed, but yeah IF it crashes it always starts from the bottom
- ive also had some 250mg/ml tren e of which a little bit settled at the bottom and "crashed".. its just a few small crystals at the bottom of the vial

you obviously have some kind of comprehension disorder. Prime muscle has said more than once(and I've referred to it) that his gear was straight from his doctor not UGL and you still keep going on about "if it's brewed correctly"  ::)