Author Topic: Attention: Junior/Joon  (Read 68211 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Attention: Junior/Joon
« Reply #350 on: September 17, 2014, 06:55:21 PM »
No one shitting his pants, huh?
You get no respect because you deserve no respect. Youre a miserable hate filled bastard who thinks because he uses his real name he's somehow entitled to respect and protection, which is a fucking joke.

You're just another random douche who feels entitled to be treated with respect when the fact is you don't warrant shit.

Get over yourself you whiney fucking queen, not one getbigger gives a single flying fuck about your supposed victimization.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #351 on: September 17, 2014, 06:57:45 PM »
You get no respect because you deserve no respect. Youre a miserable hate filled bastard who thinks because he uses his real name he's somehow entitled to respect and protection, which is a fucking joke.

You're just another random douche who feels entitled to be treated with respect when the fact is you don't warrant shit.

Get over yourself you whiney fucking queen, not one getbigger gives a single flying fuck about your supposed victimization.

Most of you anonymous cowards have no self-respect so you think it is okay to shit on others....anonymously.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #352 on: September 17, 2014, 07:02:23 PM »
Most of you anonymous cowards have no self-respect so you think it is okay to shit on others....anonymously.

No you moron, you've got that backwards. We keep our private lives private BECAUSE we have self respect, and we shit on you because you're a fucking grown ass man who has no problem shiting on others when it suits him, but whines, cries, and turns into a complete BITCH when the shoe is on the other foot.

Respect is earned, not given, and the only thing you've earned is being treated like the whiney bitch of a man that you are.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #353 on: September 17, 2014, 07:04:12 PM »

X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #354 on: September 17, 2014, 07:17:58 PM »
There is more than one simple simon on Getbig! What happens to one person, if unfair, taints everyone because you could be next.

Shockwave, The Ugly, The Effervescent, OneMoreRep, Var City, etc., etc., all cowards. You all fear having your identity exposed here on Getbig and the net.

Now, why are you shitting your collective pants? Well, therein lies the problem of both the internet and especially Getbig.

Thus, those of us who post under our own names should be treated better than the unwashed cowards who remain anonymous.

I get abused by many here who think nothing of it. Yeah, they boast that they can piss people off. That is childish in the extreme.

After many years some of that shit sticks and people figure it must be true. I have brought this to the attention of Ron and other

moderators and very little is done. If I send Ron the link to defamatory posts he will delete them. However, why are those posts

allowed in the first place? That is why I can say that even OMR is slack. How much fun do you think it is to be considered a pedophile

on this forum? Do you imagine it can ever be a joke?

Someone mentioned Goodrum. Yeah, that dork defames me, too. I never went over the line like Keith did and I told Keith that on the

phone and Keith wasn't pleased. I didn't attack Melvin's partner because that is supposed to be off limits. Not to Getbiggers, of course.

The fact that your Smugmug account was cock full of twinky young lads wasn't dafamation....it was hard evidence.

BTW, I hate you way more than I ever hated Keith because you not only talk shit but you act like you know it all, talk down to people, and did I mention the pedo part.  You should be beaten to death with a shovel and your corpse thrown into a landfill for the seagulls.

A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #355 on: September 17, 2014, 07:20:25 PM »
There is more than one simple simon on Getbig! What happens to one person, if unfair, taints everyone because you could be next.

Shockwave, The Ugly, The Effervescent, OneMoreRep, Var City, etc., etc., all cowards. You all fear having your identity exposed here on Getbig and the net.

Now, why are you shitting your collective pants? Well, therein lies the problem of both the internet and especially Getbig.

Thus, those of us who post under our own names should be treated better than the unwashed cowards who remain anonymous.

I get abused by many here who think nothing of it. Yeah, they boast that they can piss people off. That is childish in the extreme.

After many years some of that shit sticks and people figure it must be true. I have brought this to the attention of Ron and other

moderators and very little is done. If I send Ron the link to defamatory posts he will delete them. However, why are those posts

allowed in the first place? That is why I can say that even OMR is slack. How much fun do you think it is to be considered a pedophile

on this forum? Do you imagine it can ever be a joke?

Someone mentioned Goodrum. Yeah, that dork defames me, too. I never went over the line like Keith did and I told Keith that on the

phone and Keith wasn't pleased. I didn't attack Melvin's partner because that is supposed to be off limits. Not to Getbiggers, of course.

Every person of note on this board knows my name, it's common knowledge

I've never defamed your character. I don't cross paths with you very often

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #356 on: September 17, 2014, 07:37:42 PM »
I never understood the train of thought that if you can't stand being somewhere,  everyone there dislikes you and "defames", all you do is bitch and moan about everything from the owner of the site down to the lowliest of posters....but you continually come back ???
And everyone else is "simple"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: September 17, 2014, 07:40:04 PM »

The fact that your Smugmug account was cock full of twinky young lads wasn't dafamation....it was hard evidence.

Based on some (lots) of his photography subjects and comments about teenaged bikini competitors, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he found other societal taboos (ok, crimes) totally acceptable.

But I still think this is more about blue stars.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: September 17, 2014, 07:40:44 PM »
I never understood the train of thought that if you can't stand being somewhere,  everyone there dislikes you and "defames", all you do is bitch and moan about everything from the owner of the site down to the lowliest of posters....but you continually come back ???

X2 if I took half the abuse some of these people swallow on a daily basis, I just wouldn't come here anymore.   I don't get it either

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: September 17, 2014, 07:44:18 PM »

He enjoys being a contrarian is all. Little guy who fought the big machine.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #360 on: September 17, 2014, 07:47:51 PM »
X2 if I took half the abuse some of these people swallow on a daily basis, I just wouldn't come here anymore.   I don't get it either
or running your personal info/life on a daily basis.even wanting to meet up,i mean if u pm behind the scenes and happen to come across on a trip or visit to town/country,but some of the things i read here is really off the charts lately..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: September 17, 2014, 07:50:16 PM »
or running your personal info/life on a daily basis.even wanting to meet up,i mean if u pm behind the scenes and happen to come across on a trip or visit to town/country,but some of the things i read here is really off the charts lately..

yeah, the "let's be friends in real life" thing never interested me either

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: September 17, 2014, 07:52:23 PM »

You're not going to Joon's party, I take it?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #363 on: September 17, 2014, 07:53:29 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #364 on: September 17, 2014, 07:55:17 PM »

we arrive at airport 'hey 'im steve u must be groink'nice to meet you,,we size each other up.hey u look good ,u too,now what?'lets hit the gym 'cool',,,eat,,then play twister ..sounds great ..2 days later 2 buff guys found shot dead'apparent duel suicide...cop says it must have been roid rage or boredom...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: September 17, 2014, 08:11:59 PM »
we arrive at airport 'hey 'im steve u must be groink'nice to meet you,,we size each other up.hey u look good ,u too,now what?'lets hit the gym 'cool',,,eat,,then play twister ..sounds great ..2 days later 2 buff guys found shot dead'apparent duel suicide...cop says it must have been roid rage or boredom...
I'd hit legs with you any day, stud.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #366 on: September 17, 2014, 08:14:03 PM »
I'd hit legs with you any day, stud.
heck i flip a tire in your honor as well'you might have to assist or spot me tho'grab me by the waist  :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: September 17, 2014, 08:19:20 PM »
heck i flip a tire in your honor as well'you might have to assist or spot me tho'grab me by the waist  :-*
Only if you spot me a stiff legged deads.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: September 17, 2014, 08:19:25 PM »

Twister is fabulous with bodybuilding messageboard strangers. Good call.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #369 on: September 17, 2014, 08:26:56 PM »
No you moron, you've got that backwards. We keep our private lives private BECAUSE we have self respect, and we shit on you because you're a fucking grown ass man who has no problem shiting on others when it suits him, but whines, cries, and turns into a complete BITCH when the shoe is on the other foot.

Respect is earned, not given, and the only thing you've earned is being treated like the whiney bitch of a man that you are.

There you have it, folks, Getbiggers defined precisely for everyone to see. Thanks.

The two others that take more crap than me are Shizzo and Goodrum. I find Junior interesting but he is too erratic. Posts then deletes then wants to be banned then will be good from now on......repeat...etc.

Why on earth is he here? Takes steroids, hires sex, pays for favours, you name it. In the end most are like Milos. They want to be bigger and get the gals and have respect from blokes. Therefore he is a Getbigger and

belongs here just as much as Chaos does. Come to think of it I can't recall anything noteworthy and valuable that Chaos ever contributed to the forum. Must be one hell of an angry dude.

NightTrain

« Reply #370 on: September 17, 2014, 08:30:20 PM »
Only if you spot me a stiff legged deads.

I would love to join you guys for some hot sweaty taint "Donkey Calf raises"...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: September 17, 2014, 08:31:23 PM »
There you have it, folks, Getbiggers defined precisely for everyone to see. Thanks.

The two others that take more crap than me are Shizzo and Goodrum. I find Junior interesting but he is too erratic. Posts then deletes then wants to be banned then will be good from now on......repeat...etc.

Why on earth is he here? Takes steroids, hires sex, pays for favours, you name it. In the end most are like Milos. They want to be bigger and get the gals and have respect from blokes. Therefore he is a Getbigger and

belongs here just as much as Chaos does. Come to think of it I can't recall anything noteworthy and valuable that Chaos ever contributed to the forum. Must be one hell of an angry dude.

Ha! You finally aligned yourself with Goodrum, well done. Except, you know, he has the blues.

NightTrain

« Reply #372 on: September 17, 2014, 08:33:51 PM »

belongs here just as much as Chaos does. Come to think of it I can't recall anything noteworthy and valuable that Chaos ever contributed to the forum. Must be one hell of an angry dude

Quite the opposite. Way to pass false judgments old man.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: September 17, 2014, 08:35:20 PM »

"Why on earth is he here"....directly applies to you.
If your old fat ass ever left the g&o you would see I'm quite helpful to those that ask for advice and don't whine about everything like you do.
Bigger question would be, what have you contributed?

BTW, I'm not an angry person at all, don't have to be angry to call it like I see it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #374 on: September 17, 2014, 08:35:36 PM »

BTW, I hate you way more than I ever hated Keith because you not only talk shit but you act like you know it all, talk down to people, and did I mention the pedo part.  You should be beaten to death with a shovel and your corpse thrown into a landfill for the seagulls.

This is an example of defamation from a poor bugger living in the mountains back east. He has no assets so has nothing to lose

because he can't be sued for anything.

Goodrum inspects my photo site and is delighted to find photos of young fellows. He fails to notice the young women that are also there. Wonder why?

The photos were there for the people to download when they got home. I took them as a favour.

Goodrum hates me because I used to call him out every time he posted bullshit. Nothing stopped Vince G CSN MFT. Well do we remember the day he

announced he got a PhD and was working on a thesis for a second one! The guy is delusional beyond belief and still is. He is unlikely to open any gym,

studio, club or anything else related to fitness. We all know how successful his internet store was. Ditto his forum.