Author Topic: Attention: Junior/Joon  (Read 68215 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Attention: Junior/Joon
« Reply #375 on: September 17, 2014, 08:36:54 PM »
"Why on earth is he here"....directly applies to you.
If your old fat ass ever left the g&o you would see I'm quite helpful to those that ask for advice and don't whine about everything like you do.
Bigger question would be, what have you contributed?

BTW, I'm not an angry person at all, don't have to be angry to call it like I see it.

So incredibly ironic.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #376 on: September 17, 2014, 08:39:23 PM »

X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #377 on: September 17, 2014, 08:39:58 PM »
"Why on earth is he here"....directly applies to you.
If your old fat ass ever left the g&o you would see I'm quite helpful to those that ask for advice and don't whine about everything like you do.
Bigger question would be, what have you contributed?

BTW, I'm not an angry person at all, don't have to be angry to call it like I see it.

You are an aggressive person. That is part of anger. That is what I conclude from your posts here.

I posted my theory of hypertrophy but many guys can't figure out what to do unless I give them definite exercises and sets and reps.

I refuse to do that so Chaos accuses me of being unhelpful. Where is any theory about training from him?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: September 17, 2014, 08:40:30 PM »
This is an example of defamation from a poor bugger living in the mountains back east. He has no assets so has nothing to lose

because he can't be sued for anything.

Goodrum inspects my photo site and is delighted to find photos of young fellows. He fails to notice the young women that are also there. Wonder why?

The photos were there for the people to download when they got home. I took them as a favour.

Goodrum hates me because I used to call him out every time he posted bullshit. Nothing stopped Vince G CSN MFT. Well do we remember the day he

announced he got a PhD and was working on a thesis for a second one! The guy is delusional beyond belief and still is. He is unlikely to open any gym,

studio, club or anything else related to fitness. We all know how successful his internet store was. Ditto his forum.

"Photos of young fellows," straight from the kangaroo's mouth. Just stop, mate, you're defaming yourself.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #379 on: September 17, 2014, 08:46:27 PM »
You are an aggressive person. That is part of anger. That is what I conclude from your posts here.

I posted my theory of hypertrophy but many guys can't figure out what to do unless I give them definite exercises and sets and reps.

I refuse to do that so Chaos accuses me of being unhelpful. Where is any theory about training from him?

"theories", typical of some washed up never was trying to overthink the simplest of subjects in a pathetic attempt to gain some sort of relevancy on an internet forum.
As for being aggressive,  if you're intimidated by my posts, don't read them, sissy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #380 on: September 17, 2014, 08:47:01 PM »
Can you bring up appointing me as a mod on the Lounge ?

seriously.  I'm one of the fairest people on this board

Me too.....

As long as I can add "big" to my username.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #381 on: September 17, 2014, 08:48:38 PM »
"Photos of young fellows," straight from the kangaroo's mouth. Just stop, mate, you're defaming yourself.

What are you talking about? Those German lads were all over 20. No homo here, either.

Wtf would some call himself "The Ugly"? Only on Getbig!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #382 on: September 17, 2014, 09:35:37 PM »
"theories", typical of some washed up never was trying to overthink the simplest of subjects in a pathetic attempt to gain some sort of relevancy on an internet forum.
As for being aggressive,  if you're intimidated by my posts, don't read them, sissy.
Heh

"I posted my hypertrophy theory!" Like we should give a fuck, and he expects us to be so fucking thankful some nobody posted his hairbrained theory just so he can feel like the super special butterfly hes not.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: September 17, 2014, 09:39:06 PM »

Wtf would some call himself "The Ugly"?

Oddly enough, it comes with quite a bit less baggage than had I chose, say, "Vince Basile."

"The Ugly" is, therefore, prettier, if you will. Google both if you require proof.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: September 17, 2014, 09:44:52 PM »
Oddly enough, it comes with quite a bit less baggage than had I chose, say, "Vince Basile."

"The Ugly" is, therefore, prettier, if you will. Google both if you require proof.

Here's what I just got from a "Vince Basile" search, first page. Your legacy, champ.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #385 on: September 17, 2014, 10:08:15 PM »
Here's what I just got from a "Vince Basile" search, first page. Your legacy, champ.

lol

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: September 17, 2014, 10:13:25 PM »
i think i've mentioned "uncle junior" like once before, and i loathe to do it again but

this guy is the biggest BITCH on getbig, by far

he's the only person who's ever compelled me to skip entirely his posts on sight

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: September 17, 2014, 10:16:57 PM »
lol

Just doesn't get the Internet. Act like a dick, people fuck your shit up. Anonymously, no repercussions. And he thinks his disgust will make everything right.

How's that transparency working out, Vince? Being a dick has him forever remembered as a dick lover.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: September 17, 2014, 10:19:33 PM »
i think i've mentioned "uncle junior" like once before, and i loathe to do it again but

this guy is the biggest BITCH on getbig, by far

he's the only person who's ever compelled me to skip entirely his posts on sight

100%

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #389 on: September 17, 2014, 10:26:03 PM »
What are you talking about? Those German lads were all over 20. No homo here, either.

Wtf would some call himself "The Ugly"? Only on Getbig!

Maybe for "The Ugly" truth? You of all people should know it hurts the most

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #390 on: September 17, 2014, 10:28:12 PM »
Hahhahaha!!!! That's so fucked up.!!!  :D :D
The famous infamous, defamed Vince Basile.  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #391 on: September 17, 2014, 10:31:42 PM »
Heh

"I posted my hypertrophy theory!" Like we should give a fuck, and he expects us to be so fucking thankful some nobody posted his hairbrained theory just so he can feel like the super special butterfly hes not.

Yeah, typical of knuckleheads who know bugger all but swear they are knowledgeable. Most here wouldn't know good advice when they see it. Sad but very true.

I laugh at some of the photoshops here, including some of me. That is part of belonging here.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: September 17, 2014, 11:59:40 PM »
You couldn't be more mistaken. The moderators totally suck. Period. They allow defamation of known champions like myself and protect scumbags like Bigmc.

How can Bigmc, Simple Simon or most of these cowards even call themselves men when they are terrified of being identified? "He posted my first name!!!!" That is the problem on Getbig

and nothing will change. Yeah, it is all fun so don't please don't take any of this shit seriously...until you are the target of the nasties.

Junior figures he can post whatever he likes here about others and then later claim it is trolling. Then, behind the scenes, he uses his money and charm to buy friends and lovers. Wtf is that?

Doesn't he have any real life friends?

didn't stop you via pm begging junior to spend that money ruining my life

you are the angriest man on here Vincent

an 80 year old bitter angry individual

who 40 years later is still angry at Arnold for placing you last at a bodybuilding show

your anger is eating away at you

let it go enjoy the autumn of your life

why turn it in to winter
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #393 on: September 18, 2014, 12:21:41 AM »
didn't stop you via pm begging junior to spend that money ruining my life

you are the angriest man on here Vincent

an 80 year old bitter angry individual

who 40 years later is still angry at Arnold for placing you last at a bodybuilding show

your anger is eating away at you

let it go enjoy the autumn of your life

why turn it in to winter

You really are a stupid and totally ignorant excuse for a human being. You deserve to be sued for defamation. No wonder you are shitting your pants and made sure you kissed Junior's ass!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: September 18, 2014, 12:34:23 AM »
You really are a stupid and totally ignorant excuse for a human being. You deserve to be sued for defamation. No wonder you are shitting your pants and made sure you kissed Junior's ass!

you are a creepy old weirdo with a penchant for taking photographs of random young men

a man so morally corrupt he would accuse the worlds most famous body builder of rape

because he placed him fairly dead last at a body building show

a man so sexually depraved he thinks its amusing to boast about procuring 14 year olds for sex for his friends

you are a sorry individual vince a creepy bitter pervert with no redeeming features
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #395 on: September 18, 2014, 12:51:45 AM »
you are a creepy old weirdo with a penchant for taking photographs of random young men

a man so morally corrupt he would accuse the worlds most famous body builder of rape

because he placed him fairly dead last at a body building show

a man so sexually depraved he thinks its amusing to boast about procuring 14 year olds for sex for his friends

you are a sorry individual vince a creepy bitter pervert with no redeeming features

No wonder I used to ignore you. You are devoid of any good sense. You think like a cop and are typically just as dumb as most are.

What is truly creepy is a big, ignoramous like yourself who charges people as if guilty of a crime when you know bugger all about

the person or any events. What I posted about Arnold is the truth.  Arthur Jones wasn't a friend and I never offered to procur any

females for him. You have a huge problem with comprehension. Good, make him a moderator on Getbig.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #396 on: September 18, 2014, 12:53:48 AM »
^all drugs.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: September 18, 2014, 12:59:19 AM »
Funny how you begged one more rep

To drop the Arnold thing when he called you on it
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: September 18, 2014, 01:02:21 AM »
I don't like seeing Arnold get slandered. Vince you need to put your hatred for Arnold aside. It's bad energy!

Simple Simon

« Reply #399 on: September 18, 2014, 01:23:53 AM »
I don't like seeing Arnold get slandered. Vince you need to put your hatred for Arnold aside. It's bad energy!
Me neither, the little guy gave me endless lols on Different Strokes.