Author Topic: i am attempting to create some sort of sector of mathmatical understanding  (Read 5183 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
we can  represent anything as a mathmatical equation or formula, that supercedes language barries , lets get to work
here is my dilema

i am trying to find the amount of possible positions two identicle objects can have while touching, expressed in a mathmatical equation

without knowing the unit of measuremant how can this be expressed in an equation

i am hoping to solve this basic aspect in the next 15 minites then move on to the next step and the next and so on, finding equations to represent 3 and 4 symetrical identical objects ( lets use spheres)

i am feeling there wont be just one equation to to represent the two spheres, but quite possibly it may just be one equation, it will need some variables and some abstract elements to it, but it should make sense, it is possible, to represent anything mathmatically correct?

if we use the best logic possible i feel we will start to find some peculiar patterns after we chart out enough spheres, something like the golden ratio or something

now if you give me the equation for two identicle spheres

lets compare 3 identicle spheres, what equation can represent all the possible positions that three identicle symetrical spheres can touch each other

before you give up, i will have other aspects to add to dicover all the possible relations of 2, 3-dimensional  objects, and then 3 and 4 and so on,

FOR THOSE WHO HATE READING MY LONG POSTS, I BASICALLY JUST WANT AN EQUATION OR FORMULA TO REPRESENT ALL THE POSSIBLE POSITIONS OF 2 OF THE SAME 3-D OBJECTS WHILE TOUCHING, THEY MUST TOUCH, AND IF YOU CAN DO THIS GIVE ME AN EQUATION FOR 3 OBJECTS
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Why not use a venn diagram?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Why not use a venn diagram?
can you answer the question bro, i dont know what this is my friend, i appreciate your enthusiasm however makes me feel good
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
can you answer the question bro, i dont know what this is my friend, i appreciate your enthusiasm however makes me feel good

Venn diagrams are circles that represent the intersection between various things. On phone now but a pic would make it clear. I know you want a formula but a pic is just as useful a representation

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
What've you been up to bro? You haven't been posting much lately.

hey bro, what have you been up to!? just researching and working, i did not know that out microscope can only look to the 10 to the 19th power, they speculate that 10 to the 31st power are the superstrings but still just speculating they say we are a ways off from looking in that far
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Venn diagrams are circles that represent the intersection between various things. On phone now but a pic would make it clear. I know you want a formula but a pic is just as useful a representation

let me clarify i dont want the spheres to intersect, they are solid 3-D objects

if math is truly the one and only universal language then we must be able to represent it

for me personally i am having a trouble representing the almost ambiuously large number that would seem virtually close to infinity when representing all the possible positions two spheres can have while touching. lets keep in mind i am saving us the effort of any real calculation by dismissing the unit of measurmant
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
let me clarify i dont want the spheres to intersect, they are solid 3-D objects

Gimme  2 I will make it clear on laptop

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Gimme  2 I will make it clear on laptop

the spheres can be any size bro, i need this formula the time is running out i am frightend i will not have a solution by tonite
A

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all

if you don't now what a venn diagramme is you should study basic maths
c

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
the spheres can be any size bro, i need this formula the time is running out i am frightend i will not have a solution by tonite

Before you complain, maths isn't all formulae.

This is the intersection between homos and bbing. No equation can put this more clearly.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
Re: i am attempting to create some sort of sector of mathmatical understanding
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 05:36:03 PM »

falcon STOP being in contact with eric dollard

i warned you before. I am not an idiot. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. THIS ISN'T ABOUT ELECTRICITY. we both know what's happening here with you. and we both know what that shit does to people man. don't think you're different falcon

eric dollard has done this to SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU. Please take a breathe falcon.

That stuff feels good, yes, but understand that everyone here ACTUALLY has your back, and you need to know that at least ONE OF US knows what's going on here.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 05:37:58 PM »

I got the two spheres  touching Martin , I 'm working on the 3rd one.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 05:38:04 PM »
falcon STOP being in contact with eric dollard

i warned you before. I am not an idiot. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. THIS ISN'T ABOUT ELECTRICITY.

eric dollard has done this to SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU. Please take a breathe falcon.

Speed feels good, yes, but understand that everyone here ACTUALLY has your back, and you need to know that at least ONE OF US knows what's going on here.
i need a solution by the next hour, i already told him the spheres cannot be touching yet he saids a diagram with spheres overlapping
A

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 05:38:28 PM »
6+9=69

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 05:38:44 PM »

Before you complain, maths isn't all formulae.

This is the intersection between homos and bbing. No equation can put this more clearly.

You didn't label the bottom circle. Isn't that part of the intersection to which you refer? Perhaps it represents heterosexuals?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 05:38:56 PM »
I got the two spheres  touching Martin , I 'm working on the 3rd one.

glad to see that you are back alive bro
A

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 05:39:51 PM »
i need a solution by the next hour, i already told him the spheres cannot be touching yet he saids a diagram with spheres overlapping

so i am right about point 1

you are in contact with eric dollard, correct?

are you giving him money?

and also, please Falcon. be healthy. i know what's happening. and this isn't a joke. that shit will RUIN your body and mind.

be safe bud i'm here

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 05:40:56 PM »
FOR THOSE WHO HATE READING MY LONG POSTS, I BASICALLY JUST WANT AN EQUATION OR FORMULA TO REPRESENT ALL THE POSSIBLE POSITIONS OF 2 OF THE SAME 3-D OBJECTS WHILE TOUCHING, THEY MUST TOUCH, AND IF YOU CAN DO THIS GIVE ME AN EQUATION FOR 3 OBJECTS

The approach you're taking to this is probably not truly best suited for what you're trying to accomplish.

I don't know if an equation would work too well for what you're trying to visualize. What you should try is maybe another branch of mathematics called graph theory.

Put together a system of homeomorphically irreducible trees with a factor of 3 (n=3).

"1"

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2014, 05:42:18 PM »
[/quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kissing_number_problem  This?

You didn't label the bottom circle. Isn't that part of the intersection to which you refer? Perhaps it represents heterosexuals?

I was lazy and gb is just homos and muscle worshippers anyway.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2014, 05:42:27 PM »
so i am right about point 1

you are in contact with eric dollard, correct?

are you giving him money?

and also, please Falcon. be healthy. i know what's happening. and this isn't a joke. that shit will RUIN your body and mind.

be safe bud i'm here
i havent asked for erics assistance on this bro, what is happening is i am trying to find a mathmatical formulae to represent all the possible positions two spheres can have while touching
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2014, 05:54:25 PM »
i havent asked for erics assistance on this bro, what is happening is i am trying to find a mathmatical formulae to represent all the possible positions two spheres can have while touching

OK just thinking this through in head while drunk, I came up with this. You need the radius of both spheres. Then take volume of sphere to be 4 x pi xr^3/3. I'm then thinking of having the spheres overlapping (or one consuming the other) and stretching out so that only one point of each sphere touches the other. My problem is knowing sphere sizes (irrelevant to a formula but I have to visualise it) and the fact that when you say where they touch with spheres you have an x, y and z axis so it becomes incredibly complicated.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 05:56:45 PM »
Put it this way they touch in two places if overlapping, one if touching and are joined (0) if one inside the other (so 2 places overlapping or no places overlapping depending on scale).

*to make sense, if you have a tennis ball halfway inside a basketball you have two axes touching the basketball (say x and y as z runs through ball and its edge is inside basketball). If tennis ball is inside basketball (consumed/joining in my words) no points touch. If the tennis ball "kisses" the basketball one point touches.

NightTrain

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 05:57:13 PM »
two identicle objects can have while touching, expressed in a mathmatical equation

LOOOOL>..

"identicle"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 06:03:52 PM »
OK just thinking this through in head while drunk, I came up with this. You need the radius of both spheres. Then take volume of sphere to be 4 x pi xr^3/3. I'm then thinking of having the spheres overlapping (or one consuming the other) and stretching out so that only one point of each sphere touches the other. My problem is knowing sphere sizes (irrelevant to a formula but I have to visualise it) and the fact that when you say where they touch with spheres you have an x, y and z axis so it becomes incredibly complicated.
Hi bro, no they are only going to have one axis, the point of contact, i agree this type of thinking gets to the truth of our the-king
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 06:05:58 PM »
The approach you're taking to this is probably not truly best suited for what you're trying to accomplish.

I don't know if an equation would work too well for what you're trying to visualize. What you should try is maybe another branch of mathematics called graph theory.

Put together a system of homeomorphically irreducible trees with a factor of 3 (n=3).

"1"

It is 2 am here. If it was earlier I would honestly forward this to my dad who is a mathematician... he did a maths degree last year as a hobby after retiring and got first in his year.