Author Topic: Best bulking steroid to add leg mass?  (Read 35011 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: Best bulking steroid to add leg mass?
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2014, 11:32:43 AM »
Very good build for your age, keep up the good work. food + drugs + training compounded over time is what will build you muscle....it takes a LONG TIME to build a respectable physique.

As for your quads, two things: for one, you're taller than many bodybuilders, so your legs will be more difficult to fill out.

Secondly, you mention squatting 405x8...I'm sure that you can squat this much weight, but I'm guessing you're feeling it everywhere BUT your quads.  Back, hips, hamstrings--that's probably what's doing the lifting.

Drop the weight to 185-225 and do 5 sets of 20 reps, no locking out or pausing in between reps.  Use a weight where you can FEEL your quads flexing and working.  If you can't feel them working, the weight is too heavy.

Yeah I really don't like to squat heavy anymore because I've had knee problems since about 10th grade in highscjool in my right knee where it just completely locks up if I squat heavy and now I REALLY can't squat or deadlift heavy because of the INTENSE lower back bumps I get from Tren so I completely gave up deadlifting and now I squat 225 but it still triggers back pumps for me even when I'm drinkjng over a gallon of water a day and taking taurine on taurine, so usually ill have to drop the weight down to 185 to finish off my squats but I add about 3-5 reps to each set when i drop the weigbt. Shit, I'll be sitting in class or on the toilet taking a shit and my back starts to hurt. And I know locking out doesnt help me at all so I avoid it at all costs especially when working legs and the burn feels sooooo good when you have that constant tension on your quads.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2014, 11:33:59 AM »
I'll also be posting pictures showing my results along with my strength increases, diet, and weight change when my cycle ends in about 2 weeks. Thanks a lot to everyone that has helped me with some of the questions I asked even though a lot of em were stupid lol.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2014, 07:30:17 PM »
Eat as much steak and whole eggs as you can. With everything else your doing ull grow

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2014, 09:05:02 AM »
Yeah I really don't like to squat heavy anymore because I've had knee problems since about 10th grade in highscjool in my right knee where it just completely locks up if I squat heavy and now I REALLY can't squat or deadlift heavy because of the INTENSE lower back bumps I get from Tren so I completely gave up deadlifting and now I squat 225 but it still triggers back pumps for me even when I'm drinkjng over a gallon of water a day and taking taurine on taurine, so usually ill have to drop the weight down to 185 to finish off my squats but I add about 3-5 reps to each set when i drop the weigbt. Shit, I'll be sitting in class or on the toilet taking a shit and my back starts to hurt. And I know locking out doesnt help me at all so I avoid it at all costs especially when working legs and the burn feels sooooo good when you have that constant tension on your quads.

Sounds good man..... keep at it, and I'm sure you'll get to where you're trying to go