Author Topic: Liberal Indoctrination  (Read 10557 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Liberal Indoctrination
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2014, 10:09:52 AM »
How old are you? 

Old enough to remember the tea party comparing Obama to Hitler for trying to give more people access to healthcare.

You cant remember it (or so you say= lie) so you must be very very young. Would also explain your vocabulary and belief in fairy tales.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2014, 10:14:32 AM »

Old enough to remember the tea party comparing Obama to Hitler for trying to give more people access to healthcare.

You cant remember it (or so you say= lie) so you must be very very young. Would also explain your vocabulary and belief in fairy tales.

selective memory is an essential skill in order to maintain a fundie mindset

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tea+party+pictures+of+obama+as+hitler

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 10:14:47 AM »

Im old enough to remember Bush being compared to Hitler.   I also remember Bush Sr. being accused of being a member of the Illuminati who wanted to and to usher in the New World Order.  I remember Reagan being being called the Anti-christ.  This shit happens all the time.  
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2014, 10:17:52 AM »
Im old enough to remember Bush being compared to Hitler.   I also remember Bush Sr. being accused of being a member of the Illuminati who wanted to and to usher in the New World Order.  I remember Reagan being being called the Anti-christ.  This shit happens all the time.  

I'll bet a dollar that Bum somehow manages to remember those examples

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2014, 10:19:56 AM »
I'll bet a dollar that Bum somehow manages to remember those examples

Obama is too pussy and fag to be Hitler.   Hitler was an evil sob, a mad man, a  tyrant, etc - but he fought in WW1 and survived a gas attack.

Obama is so pussy that he could not even survive a gas attack from that Sasquatch he is married to after a few courses of her gorging down hot dogs, burgers, tacos, beef, cakes, etc.   ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2014, 10:37:46 AM »
Obama is too pussy and fag to be Hitler.   Hitler was an evil sob, a mad man, a  tyrant, etc - but he fought in WW1 and survived a gas attack.

Obama is so pussy that he could not even survive a gas attack from that Sasquatch he is married to after a few courses of her gorging down hot dogs, burgers, tacos, beef, cakes, etc.   ;)
how original

yet another gay projection from our self loathing closet case

I hope that makes you feel better for a few minutes

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2014, 10:40:17 AM »
how original

yet another gay projection from our self loathing closet case

I hope that makes you feel better for a few minutes

I thought it was kind of funny myself.   ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2014, 11:00:36 AM »

Mental cases normally think this way.

You scored one funny today.  Quit while ahead.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2014, 11:01:04 AM »

definitely "funny" as in queer

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2014, 11:02:17 AM »
It was funny.......
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2014, 11:13:24 AM »
It was funny.......

even funnier when he starts calling him a ruthless dictator again

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2014, 11:44:21 AM »

lmao

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2014, 12:20:58 PM »

You sound like you're in high school.  Or at least very young.  That's why I asked.  Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.   

I don't remember posters on the board comparing Obama to Hitler.  I also don't remember "the tea party" comparing Obama to Hitler.  I really don't care about whatever pictures you can find on the internet showing a handful of idiots with signs or whatever.  Show me where the "tea party" compared Obama to Hitler. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2014, 12:35:36 PM »
Damn you really ARE stupid.  No acting or trolling about it.

http://americablog.com/2013/02/tea-party-obama-is-hitler.html

http://thegazette.com/2010/07/13/iowa-billboard-compares-obama-to-hitler-draws-criticism/

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/07/tea-party-billboard-comparing-obama-with-hitler-lenin-removed-in-iowa/1

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=A2KLqILSyiFUBXsA.lT7w8QF?ei=UTF-8&p=tea+party+compares+obama+to+hitler&fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top&norw=1

and on and on and on...

As far as the posters on this board, you have to look no further than the closet case that is your personal nanny project to see plenty of posts by him of that nature.

Of course, evidence like this doesn't exist in a hypocrites world.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2014, 12:39:56 PM »
W was called hitler for 8 years remember? 

Poor lil Baby Obamadoc cant take the heat 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2014, 12:42:06 PM »

Not according to BB.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2014, 12:42:58 PM »

Pretty funny :)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2014, 12:48:05 PM »
You sound like you're in high school.  Or at least very young.  That's why I asked.  Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.   

I don't remember posters on the board comparing Obama to Hitler.  I also don't remember "the tea party" comparing Obama to Hitler.  I really don't care about whatever pictures you can find on the internet showing a handful of idiots with signs or whatever.  Show me where the "tea party" compared Obama to Hitler. 

You sound like you never went to high school or recieve any other form of education whatsoever.

Look at the post from Lurker 4 up. I bet it didnt take him long to find those. An awesome thing that internet.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2014, 12:57:38 PM »
you obviously don't know what indoctrination is.

Here's an example that you might be able to understand

notice they are not drawing Venn diagrams and other such nonsense

this is INDOCTRINATION

btw this is some CREEPY CREEPY SHIT

even just watching 3 minutes will creep out any normal person

It's Jebus, Jebus gets a free pass because he's 'real' and it's 'normal' to tell little kids that an invisible biscuit monster watch your every move.

The most creepy thing I've ever seen, and I've mentioned it here before, is visiting my girlfriend's class where she's teaching in a Catholic school.

'Good morning James, God bless you'
'Where do you work James, God bless you'
'How old are you James, God bless you'
'Is that your car out there James, God bless you'

The creep factor there are immense. Blatant indoctrination that's incredible creepy to observe.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2014, 12:59:22 PM »
Damn you really ARE stupid.  No acting or trolling about it.

http://americablog.com/2013/02/tea-party-obama-is-hitler.html

http://thegazette.com/2010/07/13/iowa-billboard-compares-obama-to-hitler-draws-criticism/

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/07/tea-party-billboard-comparing-obama-with-hitler-lenin-removed-in-iowa/1

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=A2KLqILSyiFUBXsA.lT7w8QF?ei=UTF-8&p=tea+party+compares+obama+to+hitler&fr2=sp-qrw-corr-top&norw=1

and on and on and on...

As far as the posters on this board, you have to look no further than the closet case that is your personal nanny project to see plenty of posts by him of that nature.

Of course, evidence like this doesn't exist in a hypocrites world.

Thanks weirdo.  This is actually pretty informative.  I only looked at the first two.  The second one has this quote:  "Shelby Blakely, a spokeswoman for the national Tea Party Patriots, says the sign isn't appropriate. She says her group opposes any comparisons of Obama to Hitler or Lenin."

Being the liberal lackey that you are, you probably glossed right over that.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2014, 01:00:50 PM »
You sound like you never went to high school or recieve any other form of education whatsoever.

Look at the post from Lurker 4 up. I bet it didnt take him long to find those. An awesome thing that internet.

My education is limited.  Went to the school of hard knocks.  :)

But you still got nothing I see. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2014, 01:02:19 PM »

we can tell

anyone can learn how to use google in 2 easy steps

here is a tutorial that even you can understand

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tea+party+pictures+of+obama+as+hitler

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2014, 01:09:29 PM »

Surprise...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2014, 01:11:46 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2014, 01:16:38 PM »
Thanks weirdo.  This is actually pretty informative.  I only looked at the first two.  The second one has this quote:  "Shelby Blakely, a spokeswoman for the national Tea Party Patriots, says the sign isn't appropriate. She says her group opposes any comparisons of Obama to Hitler or Lenin."

Being the liberal lackey that you are, you probably glossed right over that.   :)

You are welcome stupid.  It must be informative only to someone as stupid and out of touch with reality as you are.  Because the rest of us were already aware of it.  

The second one actually has this quote as well : A billboard created by an Iowa tea party group comparing President Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler and Vladimir Lenin is being condemned by other tea party activists.

Being the right wing dingbat you are, you probably glossed right over that.   ::)

Blakely's airhead opinion doesn't change the fact that the sign #1 was created by the Tea Party  #2 has a direct comparison to Obama and Hitler  #3 exposes your hypocrisy/idiocy/blindness/daily knee padding once again.