Author Topic: Where do you guys all live????  (Read 12718 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Where do you guys all live????
« on: September 23, 2014, 06:10:14 PM »
Just wanna know if there's any members on this forum that live near me! It'd be cool to get a workout or 2 in with some of the guys on here. I live in Northern Virginia but I'm moving down to South Florida with my friend either in December of this year or over the summer next year. Most likely Ft lauderdale and considering Miami.

Simple Simon

Re: Where do you guys all live????
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 01:27:26 AM »
Weirdo.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 04:21:50 AM »
City (Zipcoat) street address and security pin is enough? ::)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 02:15:53 PM »
Dubai, India.
A

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 03:28:57 PM »
West London Uk not far from Heathrow airport.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 03:58:15 PM »
Somewhere in NJ.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 04:04:11 PM »
Just wanna know if there's any members on this forum that live near me! It'd be cool to get a workout or 2 in with some of the guys on here. I live in Northern Virginia but I'm moving down to South Florida with my friend either in December of this year or over the summer next year. Most likely Ft lauderdale and considering Miami.

Thought you had a girlfriend you were serious about. What's she going to do when you move to Florida?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 04:13:37 PM »

Do yourself a favor and don't move to FL. You'll live to regret it. Crime is third-world level, people are dumber than dirt, the weather is monotonous. Everybody there is on the run from something: wife, the law, tax collector.

Come the end-times, FL will be a giant penis shaped coffin.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2014, 05:31:30 PM »
Do yourself a favor and don't move to FL. You'll live to regret it. Crime is third-world level, people are dumber than dirt, the weather is monotonous. Everybody there is on the run from something: wife, the law, tax collector.

Words of wisdom....also highest ratio of drunks I have ever seen.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 02:53:16 AM »
Australia

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2014, 04:35:27 AM »

That is so true, I was there for a month a few years ago and every fucker was either on the run from NYPD, left their wife in San Diego, dodging shit in Minnesota. etc/

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 02:43:04 PM »
La Terra Incognita
Nova Hollandia
Van Diemen's Land

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 02:48:50 PM »
That is so true, I was there for a month a few years ago and every fucker was either on the run from NYPD, left their wife in San Diego, dodging shit in Minnesota. etc/

I lived in southern FL for three long years.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2014, 01:03:38 AM »
Big wheels keep on turning
Carry me home to see my kin
Singing songs about the Southland
I miss Alabamy once again
And I think its a sin, yes

Well I heard mister Young sing about her
Well, I heard ole Neil put her down
Well, I hope Neil Young will remember
A Southern man don't need him around anyhow

Sweet home Alabama
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet Home Alabama
Lord, I'm coming home to you

In Birmingham they love the gov' nor (boo, boo, boo)
Now we all did what we could do
Now Watergate does not bother me
Does your conscience bother you?
Tell the truth

Sweet home Alabama
Sweet Home Alabama
Here I come Alabama

Now Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers
And they've been known to pick a song or two
Lord they get me off so much
They pick me up when I'm feeling blue
Now how about you?

Sweet home Alabama
Sweet Home Alabama

Sweet home Alabama
Oh sweet home baby
And the guv'nor's true
Sweet Home Alabama
Lordy
Yea, yea Montgomery's got the answer

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2014, 10:07:00 AM »
Thought you had a girlfriend you were serious about. What's she going to do when you move to Florida?

She got into UCF and FAU so she's gonna be coming down with me but she'll be living with her roommates and I'll be living with my friend who's moving down with me

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 10:08:42 AM »

Really? When I came down it was really nice but trust me once you Live in a Shitty place like northern Virginia with nothing to do anywhere is nicer. I used to live in dallas,tx too till I started highschool and I hated it too

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 10:10:32 AM »
I lived in southern FL for three long years.

I'm moving down to south Florida but I haven't decided which part yet. I'm deciding between Ft Lauderdale, Davie, Plantation, Hollywood, or Miami. Which place U think is the best? To me it seems like davie and ft lauderdale would be the best places

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 10:28:30 AM »

I'm moving down to south Florida but I haven't decided which part yet. I'm deciding between Ft Lauderdale, Davie, Plantation, Hollywood, or Miami. Which place U think is the best? To me it seems like davie and ft lauderdale would be the best places

Ft Lauderdale might be better, Miami is probably really expensive.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 12:27:07 PM »

Holy fuck, it's a collection of the shittiest places in FL. They all suck. Miami is expensive and crime ridden except in SoBe, which I guessing you can't afford. Fucking Ft. Lauderdale is a war zone with most of the black crime moved up from MIA. Parts of Ft Lauderdale are so bad that the local sheriffs look like fucking RoboCop with all the armor they wear. Hollywood is a little better, but its shit.

Davie or Plantation aren't as crime ridden, but they are white trash heavens and boring as fuck.

Go up to Delray or Boca. They are still a war zone, but at least a white man has a chance.

If I had to go back to FL, I would go to Tampa or Jax and fuck the south of the state.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 02:43:35 PM »
Holy fuck, it's a collection of the shittiest places in FL. They all suck. Miami is expensive and crime ridden except in SoBe, which I guessing you can't afford. Fucking Ft. Lauderdale is a war zone with most of the black crime moved up from MIA. Parts of Ft Lauderdale are so bad that the local sheriffs look like fucking RoboCop with all the armor they wear. Hollywood is a little better, but its shit.

Davie or Plantation aren't as crime ridden, but they are white trash heavens and boring as fuck.

Go up to Delray or Boca. They are still a war zone, but at least a white man has a chance.

If I had to go back to FL, I would go to Tampa or Jax and fuck the south of the state.

I heard Boca is nice....And I don't think we'll be able to afford more than 1000 a month not including utilities. Davie seems to be at the top of the list followed by ft lauderdale and plantation. I really doubt well move down to miami since the only parts I can afford are shit hole slums and I really don't want to die the first 6 months I move there. To be honest I just needed a place to sleep since 99% of the time ill at work or the gym. I just need a place to go home to sleep and cook food and lll be fine im not that picky. I just prefer to stay in Broward county I don't really care much for miami dade until i finish school the next couple years and can afford a half decent place in south beach.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 06:06:37 AM »
I heard Boca is nice....And I don't think we'll be able to afford more than 1000 a month not including utilities. Davie seems to be at the top of the list followed by ft lauderdale and plantation. I really doubt well move down to miami since the only parts I can afford are shit hole slums and I really don't want to die the first 6 months I move there. To be honest I just needed a place to sleep since 99% of the time ill at work or the gym. I just need a place to go home to sleep and cook food and lll be fine im not that picky. I just prefer to stay in Broward county I don't really care much for miami dade until i finish school the next couple years and can afford a half decent place in south beach.

Do you already have a job lined up, or is your plan to find a gym and work there? I ask because the gyms down there don't pay shit (my wife was a PT and group fitness instructor at several area Golds, Worlds and LA Fitness in that area). And there are many jamokes that have that "plan" (parlay hormonized body into cushy PT job, crush MILF pussy and party all night). It doesn't happen.

If you have a trade, like construction or GC, I would do that. Fuck, you could make 6 digits mowing lawns if you just do two simple things: call people back when the fucking call you and 2.) fucking show up when you say you will show up. Do those two things and you'll already be ahead of 90% of the contractors out there.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2014, 06:08:21 AM »
I believe there is a thread for this subject.  Someone, can't remember who, plotted getbiggers locations on a map.
A

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2014, 09:07:36 AM »
Do you already have a job lined up, or is your plan to find a gym and work there? I ask because the gyms down there don't pay shit (my wife was a PT and group fitness instructor at several area Golds, Worlds and LA Fitness in that area). And there are many jamokes that have that "plan" (parlay hormonized body into cushy PT job, crush MILF pussy and party all night). It doesn't happen.

If you have a trade, like construction or GC, I would do that. Fuck, you could make 6 digits mowing lawns if you just do two simple things: call people back when the fucking call you and 2.) fucking show up when you say you will show up. Do those two things and you'll already be ahead of 90% of the contractors out there.

I was planning on just doing a full time construction job for the time being and they pay decent and can give you a lot of hours so that seems fine with me. Working at a gym isn't really my thing since they don't pay enough for all the shit you have to deal with on a daily basis.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2014, 09:11:42 AM »

Jax?....the biggest white trash shithole I have ever been to. Nothing but drunks, it was on NatGeo for the most Oxycontin in the US and people think parking on the lawn is acceptable. one of my kids lives there and I am trying to have her airlifted out to safety.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2014, 02:07:54 PM »
Also I have 3 choices on where to live.

1. Me and my friend rent this room in a house full of college kids in Davie for 370 a month each including utilities, but we share a room with 1 other person I think. No contract, just month to month and a 250 dollar security deposit, and live there month to month and take our time looking for a place to live.

2. A hotel is renting out a hotel room in Ft lauderdale and it looks pretty decent based on the pictures for 775 a month along with housekeeping once a week, but we have to sign a 6 month lease, and then move into our own place after the lease is up.

3. Live in a cheap ass motel until we find our own apartment to rent ASAP (hopefully within 1-2 weeks)

Which do you guys think is the best option here?