Author Topic: People you hate at the gym  (Read 8509 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: People you hate at the gym
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2014, 11:35:31 PM »
Anyone who is inconsiderate annoys me. These people do things like not putting weights back were they go, hogging equipment by sitting there resting between sets for what seems like days or a group working out together who are so busy chatting they take forever to finish their collective sets. Then there are those who set up the weight on several different pieces of equipment when the gym is crowded, thereby hogging not just one workout station, but several. 

We hate the same people. I will usually interrupt them or otherwise try to make them uncomfortable enough to move on more quickly. Works most of the time.

But I don't care about the ones who don't rerack their weights. That's for the gym employees to bitch about.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2014, 12:22:18 AM »
This and fucking this. All the fucking time. Fuck you, you girls - go find a cafe if you want to gossip. And fuck you, you prick, who thinks your membership gives you the right to superset with every fucking piece of equipment in the room. You want to do circuits? Fuck off and do crossfit.

From noon to 1:00 p.m. several days a week a group of seniors do circuit training on several of the Nautilus machines. I've learned to avoid going to the gym during this time if I want to include any Nautilus equipment in my workout. Of course I am an senior too, but I am not ready for the senior assisted workout routine just yet.  ;D

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2014, 01:16:48 AM »
nautilus  ::) what is this,, middle age ?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2014, 03:07:42 AM »
Help me Google Translate ("English" to German to Russian to English)

"Associate Professor hate someone for my boyfriend! I can not hate people with bad genetics that down. But I am sorry for them and help the bathroom! Weaker and less talented people need help!"
:D :D :D. He sounds like a good kid. Not very smart but good!.
Maybe its joon?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2014, 03:22:26 AM »
the two faced jelly mad haters who want to find out everyone who looks good cycle so they can gossip about it

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2014, 04:35:36 AM »
Backne sufferers who wear cut off shirts and bleed on equipment.
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2014, 06:20:08 AM »
This and fucking this. All the fucking time. Fuck you, you girls - go find a cafe if you want to gossip. And fuck you, you prick, who thinks your membership gives you the right to superset with every fucking piece of equipment in the room. You want to do circuits? Fuck off and do crossfit.

I have a simple rule when I'm in the gym.  If it's wide open and not crowded then superset away.  If it's a peak time supersetting across multiple stations doesn't exist for me.....you ain't there, you ain't there.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2014, 06:23:46 AM »
the ultra skinny and ugly arab guy making nonstop autism faces

The bolded terms are redundant friend

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2014, 06:28:00 AM »
I also have little patience for those who don't use at least a single 45 plate on both sides of any plate loading machine.  If you're not able to load a single 45 plate on either side of any plate loaded machine then you should not be using that type of equipment....move to cable machines or extremely light dbs because plate loaded equipment is simply too advanced for you. 

These folks should also never work with free bars that require plates to be loaded...an even more advanced situation they should avoid. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2014, 06:29:48 AM »
I have a simple rule when I'm in the gym.  If it's wide open and not crowded then superset away.  If it's a peak time supersetting across multiple stations doesn't exist for me.....you ain't there, you ain't there.

That's too much common sense for the average gym guido..

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2014, 10:25:36 AM »
That's too much common sense for the average gym guido..

Supersetting with a couple of exercises is ok if you have the space to do it.

Monopolising 5 or 6 different pieces of equipment as you make your way between them makes you a fucking arsehole. Especially when it's busy.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2014, 10:30:41 AM »

Monopolising 5 or 6 different pieces of equipment as you make your way between them makes you a fucking arsehole. Especially when it's busy.

No worries friend, I'm not that guido. 
(at least, I guess ;D )

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2014, 01:16:06 PM »

the worst at these type of things are homo gym bros and trainers. TRAINERS will take all that up make it seem like they are doing some advanced type shit so their dumb fuck clinet is like OMGZ WE ARE USING SO MANY TINGS AT ONCES THIS SI SOC OOL!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2014, 01:19:16 PM »
nautilus  ::) what is this,, middle age ?

For some, it is. For others it is just adding variety to their workouts.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2014, 01:36:47 PM »
That black fella has better values than you, thank you for promoting the white race, gym clown  ::)

implying im white  ::)

he just said that in really patronising tone that irritated the fuck out of me. Im not going to herniate my back with heavy ass dumbells just to please some dummy.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2014, 01:38:19 PM »
the worst at these type of things are homo gym bros and trainers. TRAINERS will take all that up make it seem like they are doing some advanced type shit so their dumb fuck clinet is like OMGZ WE ARE USING SO MANY TINGS AT ONCES THIS SI SOC OOL!

Yes a goal of "personal training" is to make working out seem really hard and complicated / scare the client (oh brother) into thinking they will get injured or fat if they try to do it without paying the trainer $X/hour.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2014, 01:45:46 PM »
Yes a goal of "personal training" is to make working out seem really hard and complicated / scare the client (oh brother) into thinking they will get injured or fat if they try to do it without paying the trainer $X/hour.

Lol no...if you're personable and people tend to like you (a foreign concept to most getbiggers, im sure), your clients will wanna "train" with you just to enjoy your company.  No scare tactics needed

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2014, 04:15:32 PM »
implying im white  ::)

he just said that in really patronising tone that irritated the fuck out of me. Im not going to herniate my back with heavy ass dumbells just to please some dummy.

So you're a hebrew, that makes more sense after reading you... If you can't rerack the weights, than that weight is simply to much for you. I bet you make 2" movements, just to impress the other clowns ::)