Author Topic: Obama warned 3 times within the last year about ISIS  (Read 5602 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama warned 3 times within the last year about ISIS
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2015, 03:29:48 AM »
give me some specific parts of the article or even just forget that and tell me why you (as in YOU) have the belief that Obama "defends terrorism".

He has let out the worst of the worst terrorists who rejoined the fight against us.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2015, 03:50:08 AM »
 Biggest diff btw the two obama haters (i hate him to) soul crusher and coach is that soul c is mostly trolling with many of his comments about obama  but coach really believe what he is saying

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2015, 04:16:34 AM »
Biggest diff btw the two obama haters (i hate him to) soul crusher and coach is that soul c is mostly trolling with many of his comments about obama  but coach really believe what he is saying

soul crusher hates rinos.  I think he'd rather fck a pencil sharpener than line up to vote Christie/Jeb in 2016.

Cruz or lose. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2015, 04:18:50 AM »

Obama is a muslim communist drug addicted down-lo incompetent pissed-on lover of terrorists pos. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2015, 04:20:18 AM »
Obama is a muslim communist drug addicted down-lo incompetent pissed-on lover of terrorists pos. 

the other difference is that soul crusher would crawl thru 40 miles of broken glass to attend an obama impeachment hearing. 

other repubs also believe obama is a foreign-born, terrist sympathizer, but are cool with him having another 49 weeks of executive power. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2015, 04:35:33 AM »
What is the problem w calling Obama a friend to terrorists?   Everything this fng liar is about is to embolden these animals, make excuses for them, allow them room to operate and grow, etc. 

He is a pos and should go live in Kenya where he belongs and came from

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2015, 04:42:43 AM »
What is the problem w calling Obama a friend to terrorists?   Everything this fng liar is about is to embolden these animals, make excuses for them, allow them room to operate and grow, etc. 

Did you hear his response yesterday?

"I won't call it 'Islamic Extremism" HOWEVER, I WILL remind everyone here of the atrocities created by Christianity 1,200 years ago."

Basically trying to call off the attention of people being lit on fire TODAY to give everyone a history of shit that went down centuries ago.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2015, 04:45:41 AM »
Did you hear his response yesterday?

"I won't call it 'Islamic Extremism" HOWEVER, I WILL remind everyone here of the atrocities created by Christianity 1,200 years ago."

Basically trying to call off the attention of people being lit on fire TODAY to give everyone a history of shit that went down centuries ago.

And even at that Obama is DEAD FNG wrong.   The Crusades were a war to oust the moslems from the Holy Land after the moslems had waged was for centuries.   

He is a complete joke

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2015, 05:18:59 AM »
;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2015, 09:03:49 AM »

you're giving 333 way too much credit

he's just as insane as Joe, if not more so

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2015, 09:05:00 AM »

SecDef nominee was getting grilled on ISIS, but what can really do?  Only boots on the ground (IMO) can really eradicate these nuts and I don't think most people - conservative or liberal - has the stomach for that.

Lean on other Islamic nations or give them weapons may help, but even they don't always much care for us.  It's not like Jordan has any love for us.

truth

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2015, 09:05:19 AM »
He has let out the worst of the worst terrorists who rejoined the fight against us.

I've told you before to not respond to posts I make to other people

for a loser who complains that I stalk him why is it that you can't stay out of conversations I'm having with other people

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2015, 09:24:10 AM »
I've told you before to not respond to posts I make to other people

for a loser who complains that I stalk him why is it that you can't stay out of conversations I'm having with other people

Stfu strawpajamaboy - obama let 5 of the worst out for that deserter bergdahl remember

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2015, 09:28:17 AM »
Stfu strawpajamaboy - obama let 5 of the worst out for that deserter bergdahl remember

says the guy who complains that I stalk him yet can't stop himself from replying even when I tell you to stay out of my conversations with other people.

When I want the insane, closet case perspective I will let you know

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2015, 11:31:11 AM »

It seems to be the plan, doesn't it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2015, 02:03:07 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2015, 02:57:40 PM »

great job as usual making an idiotic claim on page 1 and being utterly unable to back it up

par for the course for you Joe

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2015, 07:33:07 PM »
great job as usual making an idiotic claim on page 1 and being utterly unable to back it up

par for the course for you Joe

That's because you're too fuckkng blind to see what your Allah is doing.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2015, 09:14:05 AM »
That's because you're too fuckkng blind to see what your Allah is doing.

You base your life on the way you feel like a woman brah. Just because you want to believe this bullshit doesn;'t make it true, facts have to come into the picture at some point.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2015, 11:53:26 AM »
You base your life on the way you feel like a woman brah. Just because you want to believe this bullshit doesn;'t make it true, facts have to come into the picture at some point.

And people like you straw and the rest of the left whack jobs actually believe you can win this by "reasoning" and being nice.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2015, 08:02:52 AM »
Why ‘Jihadi John’ did not have a job
Canada Free Press ^  | 03/04/15 | Arthur Weinreb

Posted on ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎52‎:‎49‎ ‎AM by Sean_Anthony

Emwazi did not join the Islamic State because he did not have a job. He didn’t need one. He was a proud member of the family business that consisted of leeching off the state

Deputy State Department spokeswoman, Marie Harf, became a household name a couple of weeks ago when she took to the airwaves to state the real reason young people become jihadists and flock to join the Islamic State. They do so because they don’t have jobs. If only they could be gainfully employed, they wouldn’t have any wish to join ISIS where they can spend their days beheading, crucifying, burning and otherwise killing people, including babies and children simply because they are Christians, Yazidis, or Muslims who do not agree with their interpretation of Islam.

Harf took a lot of heat but she not only was just doing her job, she was doing it well. She correctly put forth the Obama administration’s position that the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam. It’s not a leap to suggest Obama and Kerry really believe that Islam has nothing to do with Islam.

A lot of information about the head chopper known as “Jihadi John” has surfaced since his true identity was revealed to be Mohammed Emwazi whose family came to the UK from Kuwait. Lacking a job had absolutely nothing whatsoever with Emwazi deciding to join the Islamic State. The reason he didn’t have a job was, he really didn’t need one. His parents didn’t need jobs either; the entire family was well looked after by the British taxpayers.

(Excerpt) Read more at canadafreepress.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2016, 06:26:44 PM »
BUMP for obama fail - more interested in wearing pink headphones than beating isis