Author Topic: +  (Read 2167 times)

Mr. No

Re: Obama Haters Please Let Me Know
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2014, 04:47:15 AM »
Democrats will win the Presidency

as long as illegal aliens, dead people and Mickey Mouse are still allowed to vote..............multip le times.
Yeah, there's so much voter fraud.  ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2014, 11:31:14 PM »
Yeah, there's so much voter fraud.  ::)

Yeah, and voter suppression is why the moron, uneducated, drug addicted, scumbag, low information voters don't turn out more for the Democrats.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2014, 04:47:58 AM »
It's like the Republicans have been purposely taking a dive.  Is there no one else?
It's like repubs want to have the biggest possible hurdles to overcome, in order to win.

"Who cares if the candidate signed an anti-gun bill and spent a career being a liberal, then suddenly switched in the last 6 years?"

"Who cares if nobody likes him in the base, and people in general just don't feel comfy with him"

It's like logic goes out the window, and they WANT the canddiate with the most baggage.  Why in the world would ANY repub go on shouting palin's praises, when there are dozens of other repiubs who ARE NOT having drunk brawls at parties or rambling incoherently?

"Oh, but we'll still] win it!"  ... ???  Why would they want to make things harder?