Author Topic: 240 - the Air Strikes are working great bro!!!!  (Read 3021 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 240 - the Air Strikes are working great bro!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 10:21:41 AM »
It's James Clapper's fault.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 10:28:45 AM »
Do you think no one died in WW2 from the allies accidentally bombing their own people?

Dude, I generally like you, but this obsession you have with taking everything and using it as proof that Obama is somehow the cause and at fault is seriously unhealthy.

How is this not his fault?   Its a shitty plan that everyone knows has zero chance of working 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 10:36:27 AM »
You don't think his Generals had any design here? (They aren't Democrats)

Do you not realize that this is, in fact, what happens during any military action?

That's what the term collateral damage was created for.

Again, do you not think this happened previously during any other military action? Like maybe WW2?

The two are not even close in comparison.  Obama ignored the advice of his generals on what to do a few times remember?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 10:41:29 AM »
I do... I personally don't give a shit about any of that crap over there and if it weren't for us trying to save the oil controllers.

I don't want us over there at all.

Fuck them all.

How are they not comparable? Military strikes killing allies... They are identical.

Just because you hate Obama doesn't change the  fact.

He is relying on these people to allegedly defeat ISIS - which is bullshit.   He does not want anyone to defeat ISIS since he supports their goals.  not the brutality - but the end goal of a pan arab Caliphate - he absolutely supports that

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 10:42:20 AM »
He is relying on these people to allegedly defeat ISIS - which is bullshit.   He does not want anyone to defeat ISIS since he supports their goals.  not the brutality - but the end goal of a pan arab Caliphate - he absolutely supports that

I do not care if that exists or not.

It just makes it easier to find them if they fuck up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 11:17:26 AM »
how many troops should we send in?   Give us a number.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 11:46:47 AM »
I'm sure by this point we've run out of shit...big non moving shit to bomb. Now u need SOF. I'm sure they're their but they need conventional troops to support them. I ID from FT Reilly, KS is sending their DIV headquarters...about 500 folks to Iraq. We did this shit in A-Stan and then ended up sending most of 10th Mountain to support 5th Group. I'm not sure where all these people will come from as they continue to cut all the experience away and leave nothing much left. 
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 12:30:55 PM »
http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2014/09/syria-opposition-regime-against-us-strikes-islamic-state.html#

Like everyone w a clue said - this Obama plan is never going to work, has no chance of working, etc.

HOPE AND CHANGE SUCKERS!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 12:32:27 PM »
Special-Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force (SPMAGTF) Central Command will be equipped to perform noncombat evacuation, humanitarian assistance, infrastructure support, tactical aircraft recovery, fixed-site security and theater sustainment missions, said Brig. Gen. John Love, assistant deputy commandant for plans, policies and operations.

Plans to deploy the unit predate the conflict in Iraq and Syria with the Islamic State. Love, who spoke Sept. 25 at the Modern Day Marine expo, made no reference to the militant Islamic group or where the unit would be deployed, and a Marine Corps spokesman would say only that the Marines would be based in multiple locations.

There will be 2100 of them. 2100......
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 06:22:55 AM »

Iraqi Air Force Accidentally Delivers Food And Ammunition To ISIS Militants

The Huffington Post    | By  Amanda Terkel   

Email

Posted:  09/30/2014 5:22 pm EDT    Updated:  09/30/2014 8:59 pm EDT   

Tweet

Email

Comment

Share on Google+

Iraq's Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has said foreign ground troops are neither necessary nor wanted in his country's fight against the Islamic State group. (AP Photo/Hadi Mizban) 

WASHINGTON -- Iraqi pilots mistakenly delivered food, water and ammunition to Islamic State militants on a recent mission that was meant to supply their own service members with the supplies, NBC News reported.

"Some pilots, instead of dropping these supplies over the area of the Iraqi army, threw it over the area that is controlled by ISIS fighters,” Hakim Al-Zamili, a member of the Iraqi parliament and a senior security official, told NBC. “Those soldiers were in deadly need of these supplies, but because of the wrong plans of the commanders in the Iraqi army and lack of experience of the pilots, we in a way or another helped ISIS fighters to kill our soldiers."

A brigadier-general in Iraq’s Defense Ministry also confirmed the news to NBC, attributing it to pilots who were "young and new." The incident reportedly occurred on Sept. 19.

The Pentagon declined HuffPost's request for comment, referring all questions over to the Iraqi Security Forces.

The reliability of the Iraqi military has been an issue since President Barack Obama's announcement that he planned to step up the military campaign against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

The United States in June began stepping up support for Iraqi and Kurdish forces fighting the Islamic State in Iraq. It has been striking targeted sites in Iraq since early August and began bombing locations in Syria on Sept. 23.

Obama has said he does not want to put U.S. forces on the ground in a combat role to fight militants and instead will rely on partners in those countries. But Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey recently said that about half of the Iraqi army is incapable of effectively working with the United States to battle the Islamic State, while the other half needs help rebuilding with additional training and equipment.

CORRECTION: This article has been edited to correct the day of the reported air drop. It was Sept. 19, not Tuesday.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 08:07:11 AM »
oh that's right, I remember from wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that every war is perfect.  No mistakes are ever made.  Shit doesn't happen. 

Look, 333386, I know you're gigging with a boner every time there's bad news for the US in killing ISIS.  I get that.
But the Repubs in Congress refuse to help, they refuse to even vote on it.  They'd rather run for races than fix this.

So, it's obama and the generals, okay, that's cool.  Let's look at what they've done in a few weeks:

- Blown up ISIS safe houses and vehicles
- Killed hundreds of ISIS bad guys
- Destroyed oil/grain that was feeding 2 to 3 million a DAY to fund ISIS.

So in less than a month, with zero american troop casualties, we've destroyed ISIS infrastructure, killed some of them, and the rest are broke, on the run and desperate. 

Listen, we're a month in.  I'll say this is not a good thing, it's a great thing.  You go ahead and celebrate with threads like this every time something goes wrong.  I'll go ahead and celebrate I live in the best country in the fcking world and I celebrate every day that we're smashing ISIS.  it's a good day to be an american, even if a few things went wrong. 

USA is #1.  Fuck the haters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2014, 08:08:29 AM »
We are not blowing up ISIS - we are not trying to blow up ISIS, etc.  You still don't realize that do you?   This is about Obama attacking Assad  - nothing else. 

oh that's right, I remember from wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that every war is perfect.  No mistakes are ever made.  Shit doesn't happen. 

Look, 333386, I know you're gigging with a boner every time there's bad news for the US in killing ISIS.  I get that.
But the Repubs in Congress refuse to help, they refuse to even vote on it.  They'd rather run for races than fix this.

So, it's obama and the generals, okay, that's cool.  Let's look at what they've done in a few weeks:

- Blown up ISIS safe houses and vehicles
- Killed hundreds of ISIS bad guys
- Destroyed oil/grain that was feeding 2 to 3 million a DAY to fund ISIS.

So in less than a month, with zero american troop casualties, we've destroyed ISIS infrastructure, killed some of them, and the rest are broke, on the run and desperate. 

Listen, we're a month in.  I'll say this is not a good thing, it's a great thing.  You go ahead and celebrate with threads like this every time something goes wrong.  I'll go ahead and celebrate I live in the best country in the fcking world and I celebrate every day that we're smashing ISIS.  it's a good day to be an american, even if a few things went wrong. 

USA is #1.  Fuck the haters.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2014, 08:16:10 AM »
We are not blowing up ISIS - we are not trying to blow up ISIS, etc.  You still don't realize that do you?   This is about Obama attacking Assad  - nothing else.  

so in addition to killing some bad guys...

Obama is hurting an anti-israel, human rights abuser with track record of terr'ism, who machine guns crowds of protesters, who we've been trying to remove forever.

And you're pissed off?   I mean seriously, bad guys getting hurt and killed and crippled financially.  Whether they're al-Q cousins, ISIS, or Assad's, or even the fcking rebels there...(and it looks like we're punking all of them)

Do you care a bit which bad guys are getting pinkmisted?  Or are you really just happy to find a way to undermine the American President on a Wednesday morning?  Cause I'm cool if this post exists solely to show us obama sucks, I can dig it.  But if you're legit butthurt because the wrong a-hole bad guys are getting blasted, seriously, I tend to doubt that lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2014, 08:22:59 AM »
All we are doing over there is creating a further vacuum within which ISIS will exploit and expand upon - which is what Obama desires.   Their goals of a pan arab caliphate and erasing the borders set up around the time of WW1 are the same goals of Obama. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 08:24:45 AM »
Obama is protecting his own. You don't realize that yet.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2014, 08:31:41 AM »
Obama is protecting his own. You don't realize that yet.

Glad I'm not one of his own.

I'd hate to get bombed every day by F22s and shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2014, 08:37:17 AM »
Glad I'm not one of his own.

I'd hate to get bombed every day by F22s and shit.

They're not hitting shit. As soon as the bombing's started they scattered integrating within the public. A few got killed, big deal. He's not doing shit here (in the US as well). But I did hear that 2000 Marines were deployed so we'll see. But make no mistake. He's one of them.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2014, 08:37:59 AM »
They're not hitting shit. As soon as the bombing's started they scattered integrating within the public. A few got killed, big deal. He's not doing shit here (in the US as well). But I did hear that 2000 Marines were deployed so we'll see. But make no mistake. He's one of them.

What do you mean by "one of them"?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2014, 08:43:56 AM »

I 100% believe Obama is a muslim and him not being aggressive with this situation proves it. He's known about this for years and waited literally until the last minute to do anything and it took three beheaddings and public outcry to even get him to do ANYTHING.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2014, 08:45:30 AM »
I 100% believe Obama is a muslim and him not being aggressive with this situation proves it. He's known about this for years and waited literally until the last minute to do anything and it took three beheaddings and public outcry to even get him to do ANYTHING.

So being a Muslim is a crime now?

I didn't realize it was a bad thing to be a Muslim.

Is beheading someone worse than blowing up an abortion clinic?

Also, IFhe IS a muslim, then he's the only muslim to ever say that beheading people was wrong.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2014, 08:48:34 AM »

Also, IFhe IS a muslim, then he's the only muslim to ever say that beheading people was wrong.

No, not at all. But I feel he's protecting all muslims, especially the radical muslims. You can't negotiate with people who wish your country dead every waking moment.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 08:50:21 AM »
No, not at all. But I feel he's protecting all muslims, especially the radical muslims. You can't negotiate with people who wish your country dead every waking moment.

I do not disagree. Many Muslims love the USA... they love what they've been able to achieve here.

That's why I ask if being a Muslim is a problem.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2014, 08:50:58 AM »

Isis enemy is Assad.   Obama enemy is Assad.   Both hate Assad because while a dictator - he is not an islamist hardliner - which Obama and isis both are.

Remember when Obama backed the MB in Egypt and had a fit when they were tossed out?  

Obama shares the same goals as Isis - fundamental transformation of the ME, just like USA.  He wants the borders of the ME erased that were created over 100 years ago by England, France, etc.  

He is definitely one of them in his heart.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2014, 08:59:56 AM »

How many clinics were bombed - 5 since 1983 - 5
How many set fire - 5
Home many total incidents including vandalism/driving a car though a building and other - 6`
Murders - 6
attempts - 5

I think we can stop with the Christians are just as bad bullshit right now.
L