Author Topic: What % of bodybuilders, fitness/figure use LASER body hair removal?  (Read 7394 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: What % of bodybuilders, fitness/figure use LASER body hair removal?
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2015, 07:25:06 AM »
Which laser are you using?  Some say the LightSheer is the least painful.  Though one guy went to have it done on his beard and paid for the six sessions via Groupon.  Left halfway through the first one and never returned.  He said the pain on his face was horrible.  But they also warn that the face and fingers/toes are the most painful areas. 

I'm not even sure which laser is being used. LOL. I just assumed they were all the same or at least, work in a similar way.
I'm a very hairy guy so I'm getting my whole upper body done. Some parts hurt worse than others but I found the lower back really painful. It tickles and hurts at the same time. :D

You will often read that it feels like "being flicked with an elastic band" but trust me, it's more like being prodded with a needle...repeatedly...no n stop for an hour. :'(

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2015, 01:23:37 PM »
It works on pale skin with very dark terminal hair.  It's a permanent reduction, not a permanent removal.  The technology is always evolving so I'm sure they will eventually have something that is much more efficient and effective.  It would probably work well on a pale white guy with dark thick leg hairs.  While doing research on it myself, I came across some who had it done and said it's extremely effective and permanent but also some others who claimed it didn't work at all.  I would say if you get a decent price and do some research on a good clinic it might be worth a shot.  But don't expect to be smooth and hairless because it probably won't deliver that.  I never went through with it so I can't give say for myself unfortunately.  I did find a pretty informative website for anyone interested.  Not sure if I'm violating rules by putting it here so mods feel free to remove.  www.hairtell.com
I'm pale with very light brown hair. I'm told it won't work on me. Is that true then?
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2015, 01:47:58 PM »
I know a chick who does this out of her home.  You can buy "high end" laser machines from china for under $1000.  That's why you see these groupon deals now.  You can buy one and do it yourself.  You'd just need someone to help you with your back.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2015, 03:44:20 PM »
I know a chick who does this out of her home.  You can buy "high end" laser machines from china for under $1000.  That's why you see these groupon deals now.  You can buy one and do it yourself.  You'd just need someone to help you with your back.
no homo? ???
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2015, 05:56:34 PM »
You know you are supposed to actually shave the area being treated the day of the treatment correct?  This lessens the pain somewhat.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2015, 09:39:21 PM »
You know you are supposed to actually shave the area being treated the day of the treatment correct?  This lessens the pain somewhat.

I was told to do the same thing to my bunghole area before it was violated for the 1st time.
It still hurt.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2015, 10:02:54 PM »
I was told to do the same thing to my bunghole area before it was violated for the 1st time.
It still hurt.

LOL!!!
?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2015, 06:34:28 PM »
It still hurt.

A

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2015, 05:43:13 AM »
32,7%

Actually I think the most up to date study shows the percentage at 39.33333%

Derrick Rigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2017, 09:42:19 AM »
I shave down with razors still the old way. No problem with that.

But the only thing is the new hair growth on my lats scratches as it grows out. Only shave down three times a year - April, June, August. Keeps the body looking clean for the the beach.