Author Topic: Ebola has come to America - CDC confirms first case.  (Read 40999 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ebola has come to America - CDC confirms first case.
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2014, 09:11:29 AM »
ohhh i see... youre actually blaming obama for this too... hahahahahahahahaha.... fucking ass clown

yes

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2014, 10:39:50 AM »
Yeah...Obama said it wouldn't happen...now its happening. How about no flights from there...how the fuck about that.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2014, 10:43:47 AM »
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Dom Giordano talked with Dr. Gil Mobley, who believes the CDC is lying about the threat posed by Ebola and staged a protest at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport to expose it.
Mobley, a doctor in Missouri, is convinced that Ebola will soon be infecting people all over the globe.

“For months, doctors in my community — since we had a meeting six weeks ago — have been convinced that the United States will be importing clusters regularly. Right now, on the continent of West Africa, there are a million people in isolation, in quarantine, because of Ebola, and ten thousand passengers leave West Africa every single day. It’s just a matter of time before this disease is carried to every corner of the world.”

READ: University Of Pennsylvania Alum Dr. Nancy Snyderman Quarantined Over Ebola

He insists the CDC is underplaying the threat posed by the disease and is intentionally misleading the public.

“They said the chance of importing a cluster — just two weeks ago — was extremely small, yet we knew that it was a sure thing. And the very same day that the President echoed [Director Tom] Frieden’s sentiment at the CDC that it’s very small, that very same day, they made the misdiagnoses in Dallas and sent this infectious guy home to infect these other people.”

READ: NJ Man Accused Of Shooting Down Neighbor’s Remote Control Drone

Mobley said it is inevitable that an Ebola crisis will break out in the United States.

“That disease is going to consume every third world country on the planet, and then we will be importing these clusters on a regular basis. I have no question that we will be able to stomp out this cluster in Dallas, but what happens when it happens on a weekly basis? Already the Dallas Health Department is overwhelmed; they’re flying people to Atlanta. I don’t care how advanced any industrialized nation is, there is a threshold where we will outstretch the resources and it becomes uncontrolled.”
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2014, 10:46:18 AM »
Yeah...your shitbag golfing fucktard may just preside over the death of millions in the US because he's afraid that leftist shitbags won't like him anymore. Poor 3rd worlders have the right to treatment here right? No they have a right to die bleeding from their eyeballs while the US..rich/poor/black/white/lib/Con..whoever keeps on keeping on.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2014, 10:49:39 AM »
We do not shut our borders to countries affected by #Ebola; didn’t w/ SARS or pandemic H1N1 flu,” said a tweeted Oct. 2 declaration from Tom Frieden, Obama’s chief of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The administration’s opposition to travel curbs reflects Obama’s progressive priorities, which tend to view the priorities of Americans as on par with the priorities of foreigners. For example, Obama has let 130,000 poor Central Americans migrants cross the southern border since last October, despite polls showing lopsided opposition to the migration.

At this point we should begin shooting everybody who comes across....
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2014, 10:59:17 AM »
Obama can sure as hell ban travel from west Africa. Not only that he can pressure Latin America to do the same. He can do more then he is...but he only does more if it will redistribute wealth, tax the shit out of us, raise energy costs or make America look weak. If that girl Valery Jarret doesn't tell him to do it...he just goes and golf's.

it can take 10 days for ebola symptoms to show.  This dude flew in from belgium.  He lied about being exposed.  He had no temperature, no signs.

If you want to ban that much int'l travel - from belgium and the rest of the world too - you might stop it. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2014, 11:09:31 AM »
You can trace where a guy flew from...step by step. I have to assume you've flown internationally.  Besides that...just ban flights from Africa. Start with that instead of pussy footing around.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2014, 11:18:47 AM »
it can take 10 days for ebola symptoms to show.  This dude flew in from belgium.  He lied about being exposed.  He had no temperature, no signs.

If you want to ban that much int'l travel - from belgium and the rest of the world too - you might stop it. 

Nothing is FAGBAMA fault ever - got it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2014, 11:23:05 AM »
Nothing is FAGBAMA fault ever - got it

how old are you... seriously..this is like a real question

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2014, 11:24:16 AM »
We do not shut our borders to countries affected by #Ebola; didn’t w/ SARS or pandemic H1N1 flu,” said a tweeted Oct. 2 declaration from Tom Frieden, Obama’s chief of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The administration’s opposition to travel curbs reflects Obama’s progressive priorities, which tend to view the priorities of Americans as on par with the priorities of foreigners. For example, Obama has let 130,000 poor Central Americans migrants cross the southern border since last October, despite polls showing lopsided opposition to the migration.

At this point we should begin shooting everybody who comes across....
What fucking shitheads.

Europe does, and i havent heard of an outbreak in europe yet.

Wtf is wrong with our government.... this is starting to feel intentional.... this isnt aboyt race, or progressivism, or politics, its about controlling a fucking murderous, infectious disease.

Im going to lol if this becomes Obamas hallmark, being the president that refused to act to protect his citizens from plague and cost millions of Americans their lives.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2014, 11:31:15 AM »
What fucking shitheads.

Europe does, and i havent heard of an outbreak in europe yet.

Wtf is wrong with our government.... this is starting to feel intentional.... this isnt aboyt race, or progressivism, or politics, its about controlling a fucking murderous, infectious disease.

Im going to lol if this becomes Obamas hallmark, being the president that refused to act to protect his citizens from plague and cost millions of Americans their lives.
gurantee....this blows over...like the swine flu and the bird flu and mad cow and any other super virus blah blah.
This isnt outbreak the movie where someone coughs in a movie theatre and 9000 people die and 4 days. It is transfered via body fluids. And not like a guy shaking the hand of the other guy and the other guy is now infected.... The other guy needs to have a cut on his hand while getting a handshake from an infected person.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2014, 11:41:32 AM »
You can trace where a guy flew from...step by step. I have to assume you've flown internationally.  Besides that...just ban flights from Africa. Start with that instead of pussy footing around.

obama should issue a blanket uniform ban on anyone from africa or via africa?   Executive order, today?

LOL I guar-an-fcking-tee 5 minutes later, FOX news, repub congressman and getbiggers would be criticizing this abuse of power.  "Another business collapses due to obama's travel ban", etc. 

I'm all for it... would just like to see congress drafting legislation on this... and not washington NFL teams.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2014, 11:43:42 AM »
Here is the crew cleaning up the vomit for this fucker outside the apartment where he lives. I guess under armor baseball caps defeat the ebola virus. WTF a power washer  :o

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

James

« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2014, 11:49:20 AM »
it can take 10 days for ebola symptoms to show.  This dude flew in from belgium.  He lied about being exposed.  He had no temperature, no signs.

It can be done easy 240, Besides stopping flights from those Countries in West Africa with Ebola, you also block entry to the USA for anyone with a Passport from those Counties no matter where they try to board a Plane.

But keep on defending....

James

« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2014, 11:52:10 AM »
obama should issue a blanket uniform ban on anyone from africa or via africa?   Executive order, today?

LOL I guar-an-fcking-tee 5 minutes later, FOX news, repub congressman and getbiggers would be criticizing this abuse of power.  "Another business collapses due to obama's travel ban", etc.  

I'm all for it... would just like to see congress drafting legislation on this... and not washington NFL teams.

Its called denying entry for anyone with a Passport from those particular Countries. Doesn't matter whether they are in Belgium trying to get on a flight or any other Country, if they have a Liberian Passport (and other Countries infected) they aren't allowed entry on any flight coming to the USA, Its that easy, so stop with your usual bullshit.

Except for Medical and Military, Stop all flights from those Countries with a high amount of Ebola

and

Deny travel to the USA for anyone with a Passport from those same Countries, no matter where they try to fly out of.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2014, 12:08:30 PM »
I don't think anybody from the GOP would give one shit if Obama did that. Bush's epidemic protocols called for just that but  Ol barry cancelled them.
L

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2014, 12:13:59 PM »
gurantee....this blows over...like the swine flu and the bird flu and mad cow and any other super virus blah blah.
This isnt outbreak the movie where someone coughs in a movie theatre and 9000 people die and 4 days. It is transfered via body fluids. And not like a guy shaking the hand of the other guy and the other guy is now infected.... The other guy needs to have a cut on his hand while getting a handshake from an infected person.

Uh, bro, pay attention.... this isnt bird flu, or swine flu... this has zero in common with that. Thats sticking your head in the sand. This thing is massively lethal... takes a long time to show symptoms, and despite everyone saying the same thing you are, it keeps spreading mysteriously faster than it should and no one seems able to contain it.

This is different. Wed all be wise to start taking precautions.

Look, all the other outbreaks, everyone said 'beware, its coming, prepare yourselves'.

This one is 'oh, itll be fine, it doesnt spread that fast, its not that srs, it wont get here', yet every time they say that, boila, the exact opposite happens.

Theyre worried. This shit is lethal, and its serious, and its spreading. Comparing it to bird flu is marginalizing it and downplaying one of the deadliest diseases known to man.

Shits here bro. They said it wouldnt be. Its soreadig faster than they said was possible. More and more people are popping up infected. Someone needs to make a change or shis gonna get real, FAST.

Its not the just virus... its the mass hysteria thatll come from when it breaks.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2014, 12:16:24 PM »
Its called denying entry for anyone with a Passport from those particular Countries. Doesn't matter whether they are in Belgium trying to get on a flight or any other Country, if they have a Liberian Passport (and other Countries infected) they aren't allowed entry on any flight coming to the USA, Its that easy, so stop with your usual bullshit.

Except for Medical and Military, Stop all flights from those Countries with a high amount of Ebola

and

Deny travel to the USA for anyone with a Passport from those same Countries, no matter where they try to fly out of.
Yeah. Its called standard quarantine procedure. Isolate the infected area and let it burn itself out. But nooo, thats not fair to the poor people, they should be able to fly to the US unhindered after carrying ebola death woman.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2014, 12:26:44 PM »
Maybe after a few people die horribly we can stick a fork in this brand of left wing lunacy forever...ensuring no more Obama's ever.
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2014, 12:51:49 PM »
Uh, bro, pay attention.... this isnt bird flu, or swine flu... this has zero in common with that. Thats sticking your head in the sand. This thing is massively lethal... takes a long time to show symptoms, and despite everyone saying the same thing you are, it keeps spreading mysteriously faster than it should and no one seems able to contain it.

This is different. Wed all be wise to start taking precautions.

Look, all the other outbreaks, everyone said 'beware, its coming, prepare yourselves'.

This one is 'oh, itll be fine, it doesnt spread that fast, its not that srs, it wont get here', yet every time they say that, boila, the exact opposite happens.

Theyre worried. This shit is lethal, and its serious, and its spreading. Comparing it to bird flu is marginalizing it and downplaying one of the deadliest diseases known to man.

Shits here bro. They said it wouldnt be. Its soreadig faster than they said was possible. More and more people are popping up infected. Someone needs to make a change or shis gonna get real, FAST.

Its not the just virus... its the mass hysteria thatll come from when it breaks.
Being 100% honest. Don't care if I'm made fun of either. Someone very very very close to me is a top epidemiologist with the CDC and commission corps. She went to Liberia for the virus. Not sure the mission or what her capacity was. But she said that, though it awful there, there wouldnt be an OUTBREAK like scenario here in the states for many reasons. My head isn't in the sand at all. I'm closer to this than anyone on this board maybe. Hysteria and cable news will do more harm than the virus

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2014, 02:17:30 PM »
Being 100% honest. Don't care if I'm made fun of either. Someone very very very close to me is a top epidemiologist with the CDC and commission corps. She went to Liberia for the virus. Not sure the mission or what her capacity was. But she said that, though it awful there, there wouldnt be an OUTBREAK like scenario here in the states for many reasons. My head isn't in the sand at all. I'm closer to this than anyone on this board maybe. Hysteria and cable news will do more harm than the virus
I hope youre , but the media has been trying to downplay it, and thats what scares me. And everything the keep saying is the same shit youre saying, and the exact opposite is happening. And if it gets scary enough, riots will break out and the virus wont be what were worrying about.

Its the breakdown of society that can happen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2014, 02:30:11 PM »
I hope youre , but the media has been trying to downplay it, and thats what scares me.

each media channel is an entertainment channel.  If they get people too riled up, they turn off tv, they get panicked, they shut down.  They show us just enough so we feel involved, so we feel in control, so we can look at molecule pictures and fell all scientific and shit...

but they don't want to scare off viewers.  no dead body pics, no realistic predictions.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2014, 03:39:49 PM »

I believe this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2014, 04:26:24 PM »
Not sure if this helps,

FOX news is the top source for ebola news, to be honest.  Every day, I do a lot of work on cnn, fox, webmd, and 8 or 10 other top medical news sites.  Linking for social media, etc.  So I read 4 dozen to 6 dozen medical articles a day.  Most don't mention ebola much at all.  FOX has 1-2 pieces on the front page each day, and has for weeks now.

People ARE interested in the story, and FOX gives it to them.  "What if it becomes airborne" and other thought pieces, going beyond the news, things like that.  CNN rarely has mentioned it...  maybe 5 stories a week.   FOX has several each day.   And the 'softest", non-consequential news goes to CNN, but a fckign mile.