Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States  (Read 28821 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2014, 12:46:35 PM »

They also don't react like backwards idiots.  I'm sure 24IQ would agree with the villagers.

When Guinean government officials visited the village of Womme in the country’s southeast, they planned to educate people about Ebola and show them how to avoid it — in a region where many still believe the virus doesn’t exist.

But it all went disastrously wrong.

Villagers responded furiously, pelting the delegation with stones and beating the visitors with clubs, according to Guinean radio. The delegation, which included doctors and journalists, fled into the bush after the attack Tuesday.

Ebola crisis
Healthcare workers from Doctors Without Borders prepare isolation and treatment areas for Ebola patients in Gueckedou, Guinea. (Doctors Without Borders)
The Guinean government said Thursday that eight delegation members had been killed, including several journalists, news agencies reported. There also were reports that 21 people had been injured.

“It's very sad and hard to believe, but they were killed in cold blood by the villagers,” government spokesman Albert Damantang Camara said, according to Agence France-Presse.

A local police officer, Richard Haba, said the villagers believed that Ebola “is nothing more than an invention of white people to kill black people

http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-attack-ebola-guinea-outreach-20140918-story.html

Of course it's always the white persons fault  ::)

As always blacks can never take responsibility for anything

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2014, 01:26:35 PM »
Of course it's always the white persons fault  ::)

As always blacks can never take responsibility for anything

This part made me laugh.

“It's very sad and hard to believe, but they were killed in cold blood by the villagers,” government spokesman Albert Damantang Camara said, according to Agence France-Presse."

The only hard thing hard to believe is that he finds it hard to believe.
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2014, 01:28:07 PM »
Since the world hates it when the U.S. intervenes in their affairs......we should take care of Ebola here and here only, and let Africa, Asia, and Europe take care of themselves.

It's only fair.....

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2014, 07:39:19 PM »
I truly fear this is going to get bad, for all of us.

No one wants panic, of course, but a measured degree of proactive aggression is required.

Like another member says, how was some person flying in from Liberia able to simply walk off a plane in a US city?!

The people who are supposed to be taking care of us in countries like the US and Canada AREN'T.

Here in Canada, we can't own a handgun. We are supposed to leave our safety in the hands of the government and its agencies. Who has the right to determine how another individual protects himself?!

If this ebola thing starts causing real ruckus, will there be some cop available to blast infected persons from swarming my home and spreading the virus? Anyone with an ounce of smarts knows, when shit hits the fan, it's every man for himself.

Sick of this crap.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2014, 08:10:33 PM »

They diagnosed him as having a viral infection and gave him antibiotics. lol.

Gracie Rules

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2014, 09:16:50 PM »
How exactly is the US military supposed to fight Ebola?  Can it be shot, stabbed or bombed?  Kung Fu maybe?

Obozo sends 3000 of them over to West Africa to do what exactly?  Fuck around for a while, get sick, come home, infect the rest of us, die.  In that order.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2014, 09:24:15 PM »
Yo the US best protect ya neck w/ that Bola shit poppin, ergo; nam sayn?

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2014, 09:24:35 PM »

No one wants panic, of course, but a measured degree of proactive aggression is required.

Like another member says, how was some person flying in from Liberia able to simply walk off a plane in a US city?!

The people who are supposed to be taking care of us in countries like the US and Canada AREN'T.

Here in Canada, we can't own a handgun. We are supposed to leave our safety in the hands of the government and its agencies. Who has the right to determine how another individual protects himself?!

If this ebola thing starts causing real ruckus, will there be some cop available to blast infected persons from swarming my home and spreading the virus? Anyone with an ounce of smarts knows, when shit hits the fan, it's every man for himself.

Sick of this crap.

Just get one of these.  Quite legal and just as deadly as a gun in close quarters.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2014, 09:29:06 PM »
Just get one of these.  Quite legal and just as deadly as a gun in close quarters.

No doubt my frog !

I gots like seven

Teen!! Of dem

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2014, 09:31:15 PM »

Thanks, but I'll stick with my M16A2 clone.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2014, 09:35:37 PM »
How exactly is the US military supposed to fight Ebola?  Can it be shot, stabbed or bombed?  Kung Fu maybe?

Obozo sends 3000 of them over to West Africa to do what exactly?  Fuck around for a while, get sick, come home, infect the rest of us, die.  In that order.

Just wait until the ebola virus merges with the enterro virus.  It will be like The Stand.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2014, 10:02:23 PM »
African imports always work out pretty well, yeah?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2014, 10:41:21 PM »
African imports always work out pretty well, yeah?

its just funny seeing the words "african" and "work" in the same sentence, when the topic involves the United States.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2014, 12:53:49 AM »

That's the plan.

MikMaq

« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2014, 06:17:04 AM »

Sick of this crap.
Shut the fuck up, we got subarctic cold, what the fuck is an ebola zombie gonna do in -30.

The last thing we need is the public of toronto with guns.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Ψ

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2014, 06:43:47 AM »
HOPEFULLY, ALL THE ANNOYING ASIANS ARE THE FIRST TO GO.  ::)

That Asian dude is banging the only hot white chick left in the Walking dead series...

So he's a getbigger. WooSSSHHHHHHHHH

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2014, 06:51:56 AM »
That Asian dude is banging the only hot white chick left in the Walking dead series...

So he's a getbigger. WooSSSHHHHHHHHH

No, her sister is hotter.   WooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ψ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2014, 09:50:38 AM »
So now its up to 100 possible contacts in dallas, 20 of whom were in direct contact.

Some basic math here shows just how quickly this couldd get out of control.

They sent his family home to be quarantined.... but didnt say if theyre actually enforcing it or not, just that theyre 'bound to comply'.

1 moron boards a plane after carryig a women in ebola death throes, and a couple more US workers fuck up, and suddenly theyre having to round up and monitor 100 people.

This is getting frightening pretty quickly, especiallu with the way theyre trying so hard to convince everyone everything is under control. Thats what scares me the most.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2014, 09:59:16 AM »
So now its up to 100 possible contacts in dallas, 20 of whom were in direct contact.

Some basic math here shows just how quickly this couldd get out of control.

They sent his family home to be quarantined.... but didnt say if theyre actually enforcing it or not, just that theyre 'bound to comply'.

1 moron boards a plane after carryig a women in ebola death throes, and a couple more US workers fuck up, and suddenly theyre having to round up and monitor 100 people.

This is getting frightening pretty quickly, especiallu with the way theyre trying so hard to convince everyone everything is under control. Thats what scares me the most.
It is nature trying to do it's thing.

Or the New World Order.... Take your pick.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2014, 10:44:32 AM »
According to the Georgia Guidestones, the NWO is acting on behalf of nature. Go figure.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2014, 11:08:19 AM »
According to the Georgia Guidestones, the NWO is acting on behalf of nature. Go figure.
Lol. What doesnt make sense, is that in reality, by killing off millions of people, the 'elites' would actually be fucking themselves out of workers and power. The way things are now, the entire world 'works' for them anyway according to mose, so why bother killing off a large population of their laborers? All their power is derived from us working to feed the economy anyway, so depopulation/crash seems like it would only hurt the.

MikMaq

« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2014, 11:24:12 AM »
Lol. What doesnt make sense, is that in reality, by killing off millions of people, the 'elites' would actually be fucking themselves out of workers and power. The way things are now, the entire world 'works' for them anyway according to mose, so why bother killing off a large population of their laborers? All their power is derived from us working to feed the economy anyway, so depopulation/crash seems like it would only hurt the.
Honestly I think it's your military background that allows you to actually appreciate the issue for what it is.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2014, 11:53:39 AM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/02/ebola-family-quarantined/16579953/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories .

"Texas health officials have placed the Dallas family of a Liberian national infected with Ebola under quarantine and ordered them not to leave their home or have any contact with outsiders for 21 days without approval of the local or state health department. "

"Louise, who has had at least one child with Duncan, said Duncan had suffered diarrhea and had been sweating during the night before he was hospitalized.

She told Anderson that the sweat-soaked sheets are still on the bed, but that she had put the towels he used into plastic bags that are still in the apartment."

Lulz, that totally sounds like it will work, those those fuckers should be locked in a plastic bubble -