Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States  (Read 28783 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States
« Reply #200 on: October 07, 2014, 06:32:57 AM »
Muslims are already thanking god that he has given them possession of the entire western world.
Ψ

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #201 on: October 07, 2014, 07:06:36 AM »

Africa is now the hot bed of a new wave of Islamic extremism, so maybe ebola is karma for that.

Notice Hammer isn't offering up his money (if he has any) or time to help. 
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #202 on: October 07, 2014, 07:07:24 AM »
Notice how almost all "aid" groups are white and of Christian origin. 
Ψ

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #203 on: October 08, 2014, 08:26:54 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: October 08, 2014, 08:30:53 AM »
  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #205 on: October 08, 2014, 08:34:34 AM »
Dude Just Died

Dallas Ebola patient has died

http://abc7.com/uncategorized/dallas-ebola-patient-has-died/341739/

Excellent.

Selfish fuck.

Fucking asshole contracts ebola, lied, breaks quarantine, heads to America to COME IN CONTACT WITH HIS FAMILY, including children and grand children, and tries to get treatment.

Dude knows hes already dead but decides that the 1% chance of surviving is totally worth possibly infecting and murdering his children and grandchildren.

Shitbag.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #206 on: October 08, 2014, 09:02:56 AM »
Excellent.

Selfish fuck.

Fucking asshole contracts ebola, lied, breaks quarantine, heads to America to COME IN CONTACT WITH HIS FAMILY, including children and grand children, and tries to get treatment.

Dude knows hes already dead but decides that the 1% chance of surviving is totally worth possibly infecting and murdering his children and grandchildren.

Shitbag.

Passive agressive  ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #207 on: October 08, 2014, 09:03:19 AM »
Hey! Here's some happy news...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/general-if-ebola-reaches-central-america-there-will-be-mass-migration-us_810793.html

Those looking for good news on the fight against Ebola will not find much encouragement from Marine Corps Gen. John F. Kelly, the commander of the U.S. Southern Command. As Jim Garamone of Department of Defense News reports, Kelly told an audience at the National Defense University in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday that, if the disease reaches Central America, "it’s literally, ‘Katie bar the door,’ and there will be mass migration into the United States." He also said with certainty that "there is no way we can keep Ebola [contained] in West Africa."

“By the end of the year, there’s supposed to be 1.4 million people infected with Ebola and 62 percent of them dying, according to the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention]..."

“So, much like West Africa, it will rage for a period of time,” Kelly said.

This is particularly possible scenario if the disease gets to Haiti or Central America, he said. If the disease gets to countries like Guatemala, Honduras or El Salvador, it will cause a panic and people will flee the region, the general said.

“If it breaks out, it’s literally, ‘Katie bar the door,’ and there will be mass migration into the United States,” Kelly said. “They will run away from Ebola, or if they suspect they are infected, they will try to get to the United States for treatment.”

Kelly said that human trafficking could be an additional wrinkle in the battle to contain the disease. He related a disturbing anecdote from a recent visit to Central America where some men from Liberia were headed to the United States:

Also, transnational criminal networks smuggle people and those people can be carrying Ebola, the general said. Kelly spoke of visiting the border of Costa Rica and Nicaragua with U.S. embassy personnel. At that time, a group of men “were waiting in line to pass into Nicaragua and then on their way north,” he recalled.

“The embassy person walked over and asked who they were and they told him they were from Liberia and they had been on the road about a week,” Kelly continued. “They met up with the network in Trinidad and now they were on their way to the United States -- illegally, of course.”

Those men, he said, “could have made it to New York City and still be within the incubation period for Ebola.”

Earlier this year, General Kelly gave some chilling testimony about the limitations on the United States's ability to protect the southern border:

In spring hearings before the Senate and House Armed Services Committees, Kelly said that budgets cuts are “severely degrading” the military’s ability to defend southern approaches to the U.S border. Last year, he said, his task force was unable to act on nearly 75 percent of illicit trafficking events. “I simply sit and watch it go by,” he said. But the potential threats are even greater. Kelly warned that neglect has created vulnerabilities that can be exploited by terrorist groups, describing a “crime-terror convergence” already seen in Lebanese Hezbollah’s involvement in the region.

While Centers for Disease Control director Tom Frieden recently expressed some optimism in the fight against Ebola in West Africa, he acknowledged that "globally, this is going to be a long, hard fight."

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #209 on: October 08, 2014, 09:33:26 AM »
Hey! Here's some happy news...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/general-if-ebola-reaches-central-america-there-will-be-mass-migration-us_810793.html

What the hell are we sending 3000 troops to the region for?  If the reasons for sending troops are to keep the infection contained and provide support for care workers, why is  there such great opposition to a travel ban?  The troops are there to prevent travel of the infected?  It's like guarding the back door while keeping the front door wide open.....no homo.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #210 on: October 08, 2014, 09:34:43 AM »
What the hell are we sending 3000 troops to the region for?  If the reasons for sending troops are to keep the infection contained and provide support for care workers, why is  there such great opposition to a travel ban?  The troops are there to prevent travel of the infected?  It's like guarding the back door while keeping the front door wide open.....no homo.
Its a political shit show.

'Look, were helping, heres Marines that wont be allowd to do anything."

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #211 on: October 08, 2014, 09:38:36 AM »

It's almost like the guy in the Whitehouse is deliberately trying to destroy the country. The failure of his critics might be that they didn't realize that the planned "destruction" wasn't figurative, but very literal.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: October 08, 2014, 09:40:43 AM »
It's almost like the guy in the Whitehouse is deliberately trying to destroy the country. The failure of his critics might be that they didn't realize that the planned "destruction" wasn't figurative, but very literal.

On that point today it was announced China now has the largest economy in the world.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #213 on: October 08, 2014, 09:43:07 AM »
On that point today it was announced China now has the largest economy in the world.

In exactly ONE picayune statistic: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/08/china-gdp-tops-us_n_5951374.html

In gross GDP, it's still #2.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #214 on: October 08, 2014, 09:45:22 AM »
Its a political shit show.

'Look, were helping, heres Marines that wont be allowd to do anything."

Guys, it's a conundrum. The argument that a travel ban to the US would mean the infected would travel elsewhere is nonsensical.  They can do that right now.  If you argue that any ban on travel will be useless you are admitting that sending 3000 troops is an empty gesture.  
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #215 on: October 08, 2014, 09:55:15 AM »
Guys, it's a conundrum. The argument that a travel ban to the US would mean the infected would travel elsewhere is nonsensical.  They can do that right now.  If you argue that any ban on travel will be useless you are admitting that sending 3000 troops is an empty gesture.  

The argument against a travel ban is utter nonsense and NOT ONE "news" organization has called out that the emperor has no clothes. Are they all in on the planned epidemic in the US? I am completely thunderstruck at the willful ignorance of democrats and the press (I repeat myself).

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #216 on: October 08, 2014, 09:58:36 AM »
I am completely thunderstruck at the willful ignorance of democrats and the press (I repeat myself).

I agree.  It's sad we've degenerated to the point where reaction to an issue that should be debated is to make accusations of racism.  It's not even a valid argument. It is clear that hurling accusations of racism are meant to shut down debate. What is wrong with people?
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #217 on: October 08, 2014, 10:02:35 AM »
I agree.  It's sad we've degenerated to the point where reaction to an issue that should be debated is to make accusations of racism.  It's not even a valid argument. It is clear that hurling accusations of racism are meant to shut down debate. What is wrong with people?

My guess is that a large subset of the population has worn politically-colored glasses for so long that they are incapable of seeing the world without them. Fortunately, their political correctness will likely insure their early death in a real crisis when the real world takes over from their fantasy.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #218 on: October 08, 2014, 10:07:13 AM »
My guess is that a large subset of the population has worn politically-colored glasses for so long that they are incapable of seeing the world without them. Fortunately, their political correctness will likely insure their early death in a real crisis when the real world takes over from their fantasy.

In my opinion two things are happening.   The left want the infected or even the uninfected from that region to come here.  They want the infected to come here for treatment and the uninfected as refugees to stay permanently.  I guarantee infected or not, once they are here I doubt they go back permanently.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #219 on: October 08, 2014, 10:12:26 AM »
In my opinion two things are happening.   The left want the infected or even the uninfected from that region to come here.  They want the infected to come here for treatment and the uninfected as refugees to stay permanently.  I guarantee infected or not, once they are here I doubt they go back permanently.

If the left has that opinion, they are pretty sure about their survival. i am not sure that I concur with their survival chances.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #220 on: October 08, 2014, 10:13:20 AM »
If the left has that opinion, they are pretty sure about their survival. i am not sure that I concur with their survival chances.

It might very well be less about the infected than the uninfected coming in mass.
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #221 on: October 08, 2014, 10:14:27 AM »
How come the two doctors survived and not this guy?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 08, 2014, 10:20:16 AM »

Honkeys get the good medicine.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #223 on: October 08, 2014, 10:21:41 AM »
Honkeys get the good medicine.

What is the correct spelling of Honkey?  Honkeys or Honkies?   I've always wondered.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: October 08, 2014, 10:22:16 AM »

its a black killer virus created in a lab to exterminate black folk