Author Topic: NPP  (Read 7941 times)

whitewidow

Re: NPP
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2014, 06:02:59 AM »
They test for the metabolites and it's these that stick around not the hormone itself!

Yes that is correct. even some medications covert to other metabolites. I remember taking a drug test and i had taken some valium and I tested positive for valium and 4 other benzo metabolites-valium will make you piss positive for nor diazepam,oxazapam,temezapam,nor-diazepam.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 01:19:18 PM »
deca scares the shit out of me

deca dick, permanent shutdown, gyno...

i will try 100mg of NPP eod for 8 weeks in my next cycle
along with test and maybe a non aromatizing oral

should i get myself some anti prolactin drug ? ive never touched any 19-nor and im very gyno sensitive

can only speak for myself but with NPP at 1g i dont need to up my AI and i dont need prolactin suppression at all

tren at just 200mg a week on the other hand instantly makes my nipples itch unless im really lean, run a high dosed AI and/or run mast with it (being lean seems to help estrogen AND prolactin sides for me)

if youre >12% BF i'd get some caber just to be sure...

i dont know, im about 10% bf now and cutting and running about 500 test 400 tren 400 mast and i dont need caber

last time i ran tren i was a bit higher in BF and my nipples were itching all the time until i started using caber

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2014, 07:45:12 AM »
can only speak for myself but with NPP at 1g i dont need to up my AI and i dont need prolactin suppression at all

tren at just 200mg a week on the other hand instantly makes my nipples itch unless im really lean, run a high dosed AI and/or run mast with it (being lean seems to help estrogen AND prolactin sides for me)

if youre >12% BF i'd get some caber just to be sure...

i dont know, im about 10% bf now and cutting and running about 500 test 400 tren 400 mast and i dont need caber

last time i ran tren i was a bit higher in BF and my nipples were itching all the time until i started using caber

im working on getting leaner right now
i have proviron/adex/mast on hand for my future NPP run
will also get letro with my next order just in case lol