Author Topic: The gorilla diet  (Read 5385 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: The gorilla diet
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2014, 07:57:59 AM »

Horrible GH gut, stage 3 palumboism- poor ape.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2014, 12:06:24 PM »
As you know gorillas are  big and strong with huge muscles that can rip a human apart and all they eat is plants seeds and fruits so if you want to look like a gorilla you have to eat like a gorilla, so I present the gorilla diet  to turn you into a beast.

Breakfast
bow of cereal with chia,hemp,pomegranate,flax  pumpking seeds, banana  and berries with coconut milk.

Lunch
salad with spinach,brocoli,celery, califlower,asparagus and avacado, with a glass of coconut  milk.

Dinner
salad with spinach,brocoli,celery, califlower,asparagus and avacado, with a glass of coconut  milk.

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2014, 12:29:24 PM »

Gorillas will pull their own shit out of their asses and re-eat it....
dont' worry I'm sure if you met one in real life you'd volunteer.  You = .      0= gorilla.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2014, 01:20:38 PM »
I like the Goodrum diet, but I throw in a little extra cum than he recommends just to make sure I get enough protein (no homo).

the trainer

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2014, 01:48:18 PM »
Eating a pumpkin very nutrient dense low calorie food thats great for lean muscle, you guys can add this to your diet.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2014, 01:57:28 PM »
Certain animals have the ability to produce their own amino acids, this is very common in herbivores...something humans are not totally able to do...feed A human grass only for one month he will be protein deficient. HTH
S

the trainer

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2014, 02:10:01 PM »
Certain animals have the ability to produce their own amino acids, this is very common in herbivores...something humans are not totally able to do...feed A human grass only for one month he will be protein deficient. HTH

You have being brain washed into believing that humans cant survive without meat and you are very wrong there are tons of athletes who are vegetarians and they are very healthy and strong hell even our great johnny falcon does not eat meat.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2014, 02:10:17 PM »
.....in 1 of docos, this AFRO "man" ( ;D) on cold mornings eats his own poo as hot snack  ;D ;D ;D.......

Africa = birthplace of humans  ::) :P :-\

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2014, 03:21:30 PM »
You have being brain washed into believing that humans cant survive without meat and you are very wrong there are tons of athletes who are vegetarians and they are very healthy and strong hell even our great johnny falcon does not eat meat.

Coincidently he has stopped posting. Perhaps he croaked due to protein deficiancy.

the trainer

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2014, 04:13:34 PM »
Coincidently he has stopped posting. Perhaps he croaked due to protein deficiancy.

;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2014, 10:40:21 PM »
sadly, I know somebody who follows a diet like this.. nothing but bananas and nuts.. almond milk and "alkaline" water.lol

fucker lost ALLLLLLL his muscle and people think he's sick. (used to look like he WAS/COULD BE a personal trainer... now he looks like  6g is the sweet spot..he NEEDS a personal trainer. lol)
[/s]

Fixed ... ;)

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2014, 11:15:06 PM »

induced by meth and brainwashing by eric dollard

HOWEVER,