Author Topic: Phil Heath the metrosexual.  (Read 10308 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Phil Heath the metrosexual.
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2014, 11:19:17 AM »
I asked a question: How does a guy with Heath's track record have a bad structure?

You tell me  ::) Men with much better structures & conditioning aren't getting rewarded because of.... politics?

Dennis Wolf, your true 2014 Mr Olympia.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2014, 11:51:04 AM »
look at wolfs calves in that shot. freaky
MIRAGETROPIN

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2014, 11:57:32 AM »
You tell me  ::) Men with much better structures & conditioning aren't getting rewarded because of.... politics?

Better structure and conditioning , is part of the equation NOT all of it. can't forget balance & proportion. Which Wolf sucks at , let's factor in he was in ' shape ' albeit flat as well.

Stop cherry picking what you think should win , while ignoring everything. That's NOT how it works. 

MikMaq

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2014, 11:59:56 AM »
Better structure and conditioning , is part of the equation NOT all of it. can't forget balance & proportion. Which Wolf sucks at , let's factor in he was in ' shape ' albeit flat as well.

Stop cherry picking what you think should win , while ignoring everything. That's NOT how it works. 
You can call it cherry picking.

But hip and shoulder ratios, are the  very foundation of everything that comes after.

You can just go part by part, overall phil has a fundamental flaw that never goes away.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2014, 12:07:20 PM »

Not even close. Wolf is taller and weighs more; that's about it.

Comparatively speaking, his lats are high; the calves don't quite work.

And his muscles look worn and burnt, compared to how he looked just 5 years ago or so.

Wolf has his hands full with Flexatron, who just beat him in a recent show and at the Olympia. Wolf ain't ready for Heath yet, if he can be ready at all.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2014, 12:07:22 PM »
I asked a question: How does a guy with Heath's track record have a bad structure?

They can't look past their own biases. Heath doesn't have a bad structure. His only real structural flaw is he's narrow in the clavicles and that's it. So was Shawn Ray , so was Flex Wheeler , so was Larry Scott , etc

That's the game pick out a single flaw , keep harping on it and it's all the sudden ' proof '  ::)

Heath's advantages over Wolf in mass ( relative ) balance & proportion , completeness , posing & presentation and conditioning make any ' flaw ' redundant.

You look at Heath compared to Wolf in poses and it's clearly evident Wolf's physique is lacking in a lot of the above mentioned areas. His physique looks like it's full of holes and areas where this part needs to catch up with that one. It's not even close.

That's the problem with fanboys they just can't separate what they think should win from what actually does. Heath is like Yates , very complete from top to bottom. Is he perfect? NO but he's meets the judging criteria much better than the guys he's competing with.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2014, 12:13:02 PM »
They can't look past their own biases. Heath doesn't have a bad structure. His only real structural flaw is he's narrow in the clavicles and that's it. So was Shawn Ray , so was Flex Wheeler , so was Larry Scott , etc

That's the game pick out a single flaw , keep harping on it and it's all the sudden ' proof '  ::)

Heath's advantages over Wolf in mass ( relative ) balance & proportion , completeness , posing & presentation and conditioning make any ' flaw ' redundant.

You look at Heath compared to Wolf in poses and it's clearly evident Wolf's physique is lacking in a lot of the above mentioned areas. His physique looks like it's full of holes and areas where this part needs to catch up with that one. It's not even close.

That's the problem with fanboys they just can't separate what they think should win from what actually does. Heath is like Yates , very complete from top to bottom. Is he perfect? NO but he's meets the judging criteria much better than the guys he's competing with.

That was my point, on which you elaborate nicely. Even with his 'narrow' clavicle, Heath kicked butt in the pros. When he fixed that one flaw, he ended up Mr. Olympia, surpassing two Mr. Os (Cutler and Jackson) in the process.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2014, 12:14:29 PM »
You can call it cherry picking.

But hip and shoulder ratios, are the  very foundation of everything that comes after.

You can just go part by part, overall phil has a fundamental flaw that never goes away.

Yes I agree about the foundation , however the problem is Wolf doesn't have everything that is supposed to come after.

Wolf has naturally wide clavicles. Huge delts , small narrow waist. He also has a long torso , high lats , quads that dominate his nonexistent calves , odd biceps , forearms that aren't really in  proportion with the rest of his arms.

These are fundamental flaws that will never go away and he can't pose to hide.

MikMaq

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2014, 12:20:27 PM »
Yes I agree about the foundation , however the problem is Wolf doesn't have everything that is supposed to come after.

Where in this thread did I mention wolf, he looks like shit as well.

He tops the list of getting top scores because of popularity.

Even Kai has some flaws.

However Heath shouldn't be allowed to compete with that shoulder to waste ratio.

But it goes to show how he actually get his start.

He didn't work his way up, with low doses. He went to mega dosing from the start.

If there was competent judging Hip to waist, would be the starting point to qualify.

his winning just goes to show, how there is not working your way up in IFBB anymore.

The future O is chosen years in advance, because the talent pool these days is fucking upsurd.

We just had two Mr.Os that shouldn't be able to get on stage.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2014, 12:27:47 PM »
and the point of this Thread is?......

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2014, 12:35:26 PM »
If I am correct, last year Phil Heath weighed about as much as Ronnie Coleman when he first won the Mr. O. So, that would put Phil Heath today as 250-255. And when he first started out, back in 2006, he was beating seasoned pros like Darrem Charles, Dennis James, and David Henry, at roughly 225.

Back when he was playing ball in college, he had a good pair of arms, probably even better than some causal trainers on here.
Would he do well in the last great era of bodybuilding? That is anybody's guess.

225? Back in 06', Heath was listed at anywhere from 206 to 210. I'm not sure if he even pushed the weight limit in the heavies when he won the USA.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2014, 12:54:51 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2014, 12:58:55 PM »
225? Back in 06', Heath was listed at anywhere from 206 to 210. I'm not sure if he even pushed the weight limit in the heavies when he won the USA.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2014, 12:59:46 PM »

what are you talking about jelly mad hater?

kai a good structure? lol spine length not proportionate to leg length, creating a smashed bag of assholes torso look

wolf? lacking a calf completely and higher lats than philippe, bunch of weird abdominal hernias also

philippe destroys these atheletes

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2014, 01:03:40 PM »

That's just from '05 to '08. You tack on pics from 2010 onward and it's like night and day.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2014, 01:04:50 PM »
DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT THEM HATERS PHIL!!!!

I GOT THIS BRO!!!!!!!

TEAM HEATH!!!!!!!!!

5 SANDOW!!!!

SOON.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2014, 03:01:22 PM »
Phil has good structure now also???

Yes I guess a sandow is 'proof' of this  ::)

Now I've heard it all...

Flex Wheeler looked great. He was just slightly narrow but he still had V shape and a descent chest.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2014, 01:19:23 PM »
Phil has good structure now also???

Yes I guess a sandow is 'proof' of this  ::)

Now I've heard it all...

Flex Wheeler looked great. He was just slightly narrow but he still had V shape and a descent chest.

What is Heath's supposedly bad structure keeping him from doing again? ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2014, 01:34:49 PM »
What is Heath's supposedly bad structure keeping him from doing again? ::)

You're just too stupid to think for yourself, silly ifbb schmoe

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2014, 01:35:36 PM »
You're just too stupid to think for yourself, silly ifbb schmoe
you are a really dedicated hater

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2014, 01:38:38 PM »
you are a really dedicated hater

You're dedicated as well, but that's OK. Consistency is the key to reliability..

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2014, 01:40:16 PM »
You're dedicated as well, but that's OK. Consistency is the key to reliability..
i wonder how philip would react when i meet him in fibo and tell him it was me who was doing his pre olympia campaign on getbig

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2014, 01:44:23 PM »
i wonder how philip would react when i meet him in fibo and tell him it was me who was doing his pre olympia campaign on getbig

I think he would start crying and call the security.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2014, 01:46:02 PM »
I think he would start crying and call the security.

i think he'd start laughing uncontrolably while shouting

NARROWER THAN HEATH AHAHAHAH