Author Topic: Phil Heath the metrosexual.  (Read 10282 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Phil Heath the metrosexual.
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2014, 01:52:16 PM »
You're just too stupid to think for yourself, silly ifbb schmoe

Or perhaps you're just too stupid to answer a simple question? So, let's try one more time: What is this grandiose thing in bodybuilding that Heath's supposed bad structure keeps him from having (aside from the USA, and the New York Pro, and the Colorado, and the Ironman, and the Arnold Classic Europe, and those pesky FOUR Sandows)?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2014, 01:52:50 PM »
phil heath: 4 sandows

dropping plates: 0 sandows

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2014, 01:54:09 PM »
Or you're just too stupid to answer a simple question? So, let's try one more time: What is this grandiose thing in bodybuilding that Heath's supposed bad structure keeps him from having (aside from those pesky FOUR Sandows)?

Correction, you're not only a schmoe, but also an autist.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2014, 01:56:22 PM »
Correction, you're not only a schmoe, but also an autist.

It appears you're projecting, not to mention displaying your inability to read and answer simple questions.

One more time, genius: What is this grandiose thing in bodybuilding that Heath's supposed bad structure keeps him from having?

I'll even leave out all the titles Heath has won, just to make one less excuse for you to display your utter buffoonery.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2014, 01:59:34 PM »
Whats his titles got to do with my opinion of his structure?

So I take it since Jay won in 07 he must have had great conditioning, evident from...    his title ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2014, 02:03:41 PM »
It appears you're projecting, not to mention displaying your inability to read and answer simple questions.

One more time, genius: What is this grandiose thing in bodybuilding that Heath's supposed bad structure keeps him from having?

I'll even leave out all the titles Heath has won, just to make one less excuse for you to display your utter buffoonery.

Your reasoning makes zero sense, and so does answering your stupid question. I'm not Jeebus, so I can't make a blind man see.

So I take it since Jay won in 07 he must have had great conditioning, evident from...    his title ???

Bingo, nothing!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2014, 02:11:46 PM »
Your reasoning makes zero sense, and so does answering your stupid question. I'm not Jeebus, so I can't make a blind man see.

Neither can "Jeebus".

In other words, void of a coherent (or decent) point, you continue to sound like a bumbling fool.

Bingo, nothing!

Try that again. Your claims are that Heath's structure is bad? Yet, when asked specifically for what is his structure bad (i.e. winning titles, adding mass, etc), the only thing you can do bleat out absurdities and call people names.

One would think you could give a better answer than basically, "I JUST THINK HEATH IS YUCKY!!" But, consider the source.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2014, 02:16:45 PM »

No. But having great conditioning doesn't necessarily equate to winning the Olympia. Good conditioning (coupled with the right amount of mass and proportion) can do it.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2014, 08:11:45 PM »
Good for him he still likes to dress nice and look professional.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2014, 08:15:29 PM »
Phil Heath is a shitty mr. olympia. case closed.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2014, 08:17:14 PM »
225? Back in 06', Heath was listed at anywhere from 206 to 210. I'm not sure if he even pushed the weight limit in the heavies when he won the USA.
Yeah, it was stated I think in Flex, he was about 225...look at how he matched up size wise with Darrem Charles

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2014, 03:25:30 PM »
Phil Heath is a shitty mr. olympia. case closed.

Lol

He's just not near the quality of a Mr Olympia the hardcore lifters would prefer thats all.

He's good in this day in age, which really doesn't mean much.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2015, 05:45:04 PM »
You tell me  ::) Men with much better structures & conditioning aren't getting rewarded because of.... politics?

Dennis Wolf, your true 2014 Mr Olympia.

Dennis Wolf is done. That one calf has atrophied to nothing, and Palumboism is setting in with a vengeance. He'll be as much of a mess as Branch is pretty soon.