Author Topic: Are African American doctors as skilled as white doctors?  (Read 9411 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Are African American doctors as skilled as white doctors?
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2014, 01:11:09 PM »
I am less concerned about the color of the doctor, as opposed to what country I am in when receiving medical care. Id be perfectly okay with receiving medical care in the USA, Europe or Asia.

A lot of other countries, meh. Depends on what the country requires to practice medicine.
X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2014, 01:14:23 PM »
Where they trained in Africa or America?

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2014, 01:19:46 PM »
I've never seen a black doctor IRL, however I would trust and asian or white much more because of the P.C bias on black students.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2014, 06:22:15 PM »
I've never seen a black doctor IRL, however I would trust and asian or white much more because of the P.C bias on black students.

+1

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2014, 09:46:39 PM »
So you object the notion that being skilled has more to do with the individual than the race?

WTF does skilled mean anyway?  Skillz?  Gimme a break.  We are talking intellectual capability to identify, analyze and cure an illness.  This isn't a fucking basketball game.
Ψ

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2014, 10:59:46 PM »
WTF does skilled mean anyway?  Skillz?  Gimme a break. 

Please don't make it blatantly obvious that you are clueless and haven't even mastered your own native language.

Quote from:  wiki
A skilled worker is any worker who has special skill, training, knowledge, and (usually acquired) ability in their work. [...]

Besides, you were the one asking about "skill" differences among white Americans and black American doctors.

We are talking intellectual capability to identify, analyze and cure an illness.  This isn't a fucking basketball game.

Reread the definition of the word 'skill', see the similarities in what you wrote and what the word "skill" means?
Ah yes, keep on with the profanities, it just emphasizes how obtuse you are and how unable you are at using arguments in a discussion.

You seem to take discussions personal when someone doesn't agree with you. It's a bad character trait you know?

Cheers

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2014, 02:01:02 AM »

Ah yes, keep on with the profanities, it just emphasizes how obtuse you are 

Cheers

Ah yes, just keep on making baseless accusations, attempting to smear mud, nobody buys your left bs, not anymore...

:-*
Ψ

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2014, 11:50:37 AM »
when I read the title of the thread this is who I thought of, he is an inspiration to all races .

He got me into the Dope Game.  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2014, 12:35:58 PM »
The scores of blacks accepted into medical are a lot lower.  I don't know how that reflects on performance in medical school or as a doctor.  I'm sure the information is out there but I haven't bothered to look. However, it does indicated the pool of black medical students is going to be of lower quality.  It's likely that the level of performance at a medical school will stay about the same level as undergraduate performance.
A

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2014, 02:59:39 AM »
Here is somthing that I read when I was young and as always stuck with me.

In Texas they have a test called the TAAS test. It's taken at the end of the year to see if you will move to the next grade or not.

When I was in 3rd grade I read on the back of one the pervious year average test scores broken down by race.
White was the highest followed by Asian and black cane in dead last.

This was 95 so good lucky finding that info today. I'm not sure why that always stuck with me but take it fir what its worth. We a all sat in the same classes had the same teachers but yet there scores where quite a bit lower. Still not sure why that is

Navy Mike…There is very little difference in the intellectual baseline capabilities of humans whether or not they are white.  If a person is raised in an environment where being smart is valued, he will grow up to be smart.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2014, 09:58:26 AM »
Not sure, I stick to white and Asian doctors.

Fuck white doctors, Asians are 100X more competent and take their jobs more seriously.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2014, 12:45:57 PM »
My doc's black, and I chose him from many. Best I've ever had.