Author Topic: Obama's failed War on Isis is already in shambles.  (Read 18055 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama's failed War on Isis is already in shambles.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 09:40:49 AM »
He can't rethink. He's too fucking stupid to listen to anyone.

I believe Obama is intentionally running intereference for these scumbags so they can win.  Obama is the first Terrorist Prez we have ever had

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 09:50:27 AM »
so why did senate vote to give obama free reign to do whatever he wants there?   Mccain sure backed him!

and where is the congressional response to stop this nonsense?  Oh, boehnner said he'll start in Feb or March?  Splendid.

Look, obama is a bag of shit.  he stinks.  everything that comes from a bag of shit stinks.  you're sticking your fingers into this bag of shit, whining because the ISIS pellets smell poopy.  WTF?  are you surprised?  big shocker?

Rather, you should be looking at the senate the gave 75% approval to "do whatever you want on ISIS", or the congress that said "we need re-elections + holidays + inaugurations, THEN we will talk about this ISIS thing."

Or, place them in the same bag of shit, and never tell us to vote repub again.  Cant' have it both ways here.  Senate approved what obama is doing (most repubs did too) and congress just decided to STFU on their own.  DOn't blame obama, blame washington (Obama + senate + congress).     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 09:52:19 AM »

And Now Another Top Pentagon Official Has Just Spoken Out Strongly Against Obama Policy

...a second top general in as many days...

Share Tweet
  Email
Avatar of Norvell Rose   Norvell Rose — October 14, 2014

Odierno   

What’s going on in the top ranks of the U.S. military? Now that a second top general in as many days has expressed serious doubts about Obama administration policy, is some sort of concerted push-back developing in the Pentagon?

Just yesterday, Monday, Western Journalism brought you the news about a four-star Marine Corps general warning that weak border security and immigration enforcement could lead to a massive influx of Ebola-stricken immigrants.

Advertisement-content continues below

Gen. John Kelly, head of the U.S. Southern Command, took the bold action of stepping up his public criticism of Obama administration policy.

Now, another highly decorated military leader is taking a powerful verbal shot at the White House.

The Army’s top general is questioning Obama’s plan to reduce the size of America’s ground-combat forces. Gen. Ray Odierno, the chief of staff of the Army, said Monday that the rise of Islamic State militants and Moscow’s moves in Eastern Europe demand a rethinking of plans for reduction in troop strength.

Via the Wall Street Journal:

Advertisement-content continues below

The Army agreed – reluctantly — to cut the size of its force to 490,000 under the budget reductions originally approved in 2011. But as a result of subsequent White House-Congress spending battles and military budget reviews, Pentagon leaders said the Army has had to make plans to shrink even further, to 450,000 or even 420,000.

The active-duty Army now has 510,000 members, though military leaders under the direction of President Obama’s Defense Secretary, Chuck Hagel, are working to shrink the force by deactivating brigades and forcing out mid-level officers.

As Stars and Stripes reported in August:

About 550 Army majors, including some serving in Afghanistan, will soon be told they have to leave the service by next spring as part of a budget-driven downsizing of the service.

The decision to cut Army majors comes on the heels of a move to slash nearly 1,200 captains from the ranks. Army leaders were criticized at the time for giving 48 of them the bad news while they were deployed to Afghanistan.

In January, 2012, Obama announced that he U.S. military will steadily shrink the Army and Marine Corps and reduce forces in Europe. Curiously, it is now top generals in both the Army and the Marine Corps who are publicly questioning the plans and policies of their Command-in-Chief.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/now-another-top-pentagon-official-just-spoken-strongly-obama-policy/#SQpXSFsvVv0cupsR.99

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 10:07:25 AM »
Lol so the answer to Obamas fuck up is to send thousands more Americans to die trying to to prop up Muslim regimes and failing dictators

Maybe just pull out completely and tacitly support Assad and Iran in their efforts against the fundies. Because most Sunnis in that region actually want to live in the 12th century and only Shia and other sects are going to do anything to stop ISIS

The real fuck up here was McCain / Obama / Zionist lobby actively trying to destroy the only regimes in the area that kept ISIS in check ie Assad , Qaddafi ec

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 10:20:52 AM »
Lol so the answer to Obamas fuck up is to send thousands more Americans to die trying to to prop up Muslim regimes and failing dictators

Maybe just pull out completely and tacitly support Assad and Iran in their efforts against the fundies. Because most Sunnis in that region actually want to live in the 12th century and only Shia and other sects are going to do anything to stop ISIS

The real fuck up here was McCain / Obama / Zionist lobby actively trying to destroy the only regimes in the area that kept ISIS in check ie Assad , Qaddafi ec

Ofagget pledged to destroy Isis remember? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 11:23:02 AM »

You promised to delete your account remember?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 12:07:58 PM »

Well he was lying or a complete idiot, and he's obviously not an idiot

it's impossible to destroy Islamic terrorist groups in sunni tribal areas. The only thing you can do is prevent them from gaining too much power by supporting dictators like Assad with secret police to take them in the middle of the night and pull out their fingernails and kill their families. And it's too late to do that since McCain/Clinton/Kerry pandered to the Zionists, Saudis and Turkey by destroying those regimes

the American public should be forced to watch Restrepo before voting for war mongers to waste more money in the ME

what we should be doing is expelling Somalis and other pro ISIS refugees from the US and taking those troops from the ME and militarizing the southern border.. but obviously that will never happen

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 12:10:21 PM »
Well he was lying or a complete idiot, and he's obviously not an idiot

it's impossible to destroy Islamic terrorist groups in sunni tribal areas. The only thing you can do is prevent them from gaining too much power by supporting dictators like Assad with secret police to take them in the middle of the night and pull out their fingernails and kill their families.

the American public should be forced to watch Restrepo before voting for war mongers to waste more money in the ME

what we should be doing is expelling Somalis and other pro ISIS refugees from the US and taking those troops from the ME and militarizing the southern border.. but obviously that will never happen

I agree a lot w that - remember when I was trashed for supporting Assad over Obama a year or so ago?   Obama is a terrorist and friend to terrorists - he loves these radicals and savages. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2014, 12:11:59 PM »
Assad is the devil you know...never a guy to upset the apple cart to much. We knew what groups he supported, we knew where the money and arms went. Now we have chaos... the nutbags thrive on chaos.
L

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2014, 12:13:57 PM »
I agree a lot w that - remember when I was trashed for supporting Assad over Obama a year or so ago?   Obama is a terrorist and friend to terrorists - he loves these radicals and savages.  

It seems that all he cares about is appearing to 'do something' regardless of how ineffective it is, something common to many bad executives. then takes credit when things work out despite his direct orders (look how the Maersk Alabama incident was spun in the media to make him look 'commanding' despite what actually happened)

we fucked up completely in Iraq and it's going to end up like Taliban controlled Afghanistan

the real disaster is that now millions more refugees from those countries will swamp Europe and the US (and many of those fleeing the reality of a sharia state will continue to send money back to the same people they're escaping)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2014, 12:15:18 PM »
I think the Afghans were ready to have us leave and then Isis fucked up all of Iraq....they signed that deal quick.  My last tour was all about shutting everything down...they couldn't get rid of our shit fast enough and now we're in A-Stan pretty permanently.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2014, 12:20:26 PM »
I agree a lot w that - remember when I was trashed for supporting Assad over Obama a year or so ago? 

Dude.  No.  Assad was machine gunning crowds of protesters.  And he's said some naughty things about our allies.  He's not cool.  Please don't say you "support" him.   You're allowed to hate both him and Obama :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 12:27:12 PM »
Dude.  No.  Assad was machine gunning crowds of protesters.  And he's said some naughty things about our allies.  He's not cool.  Please don't say you "support" him.   You're allowed to hate both him and Obama :)

Assad was in a war against the radical crazies that Obama supports.  If Assad has his way - not much changes in the region.  If Obama has his way - the entire world is in flames. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 12:38:41 PM »
Assad was in a war against the radical crazies that Obama supports.  If Assad has his way - not much changes in the region.  If Obama has his way - the entire world is in flames. 

who, the rebels?   I thought they were our friends now?  we're giving them half a billion in guns and $ to fight ISIS?

I thought rebels were evil, assad wasted protesters, and ISIS beheads reporters.  There are no good guys here.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 01:10:47 PM »
I don't know who "we" are.....yeah some of the generals were secular...but they used to be Assad's generals...Bathists that hated us. They saw the writing on the wall around the middle east and figured they'd get a jump on deposing him. As it turns out they were wrong. It allowed the nuts to flock to the latest war and now there are no real good guys. We could arm them but that shit really won't work and I have a very hard time seeing any Syrians fighting outside Syria...except the Isis nutbags of course. The simple truth is Obama had an opportunity to keep 10-25K troops in Iraq and could not or would not do it.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 04:21:49 PM »
I don't know who "we" are.....yeah some of the generals were secular...but they used to be Assad's generals...Bathists that hated us. They saw the writing on the wall around the middle east and figured they'd get a jump on deposing him. As it turns out they were wrong. It allowed the nuts to flock to the latest war and now there are no real good guys. We could arm them but that shit really won't work and I have a very hard time seeing any Syrians fighting outside Syria...except the Isis nutbags of course. The simple truth is Obama had an opportunity to keep 10-25K troops in Iraq and could not or would not do it.

how could he have done that

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2014, 04:27:07 PM »
how could he have done that

Why?  Why the fck?  Why keep 25,000 of our troops in that sandy shithole?

Bush said we'd be out.  Obama honored that.  It's their country.

yes, there will always be an al-Q, an ISIS, whoever, the big gang of bad guys.  Essentially a rebel group that wants to blow shit up.  But the #1 option should always be contain them in the country, let them fight it out with the local military, and keep both of their numbers down.

it's like having fleas in your house.  And having roaches in your house.  Only instead of getting bitten up, or living in poisonous bug spray, you can simply leave for the weekend, let them eat/kill each other, then you show up on Monday morning and stomp on whatever 5 bugs lived thru it all.   

Let them fight in syria.  let them fight in iraq.  Goodness knows, another decade, we'll be at war in one of those shitholes.  Why not cut the number of military-capable men in half, so our troops have an easier time last time.  Wasn't the iraq-iran civil war the best possible thing for Bush's Iraq invasion?  Think about it... their $ was gone, their troops were tired.  We got to see all their tricks. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2014, 05:18:16 PM »
Why?  Why the fck?  Why keep 25,000 of our troops in that sandy shithole?

Bush said we'd be out.  Obama honored that.  It's their country.

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2014, 05:41:39 PM »
why in the world did Bush sogn the SOFA agreement to withdraw?   I mean, he can give all the speeches he wants, but why go over there, dodge shoes, and agree to leave?

everyone shitting on obama for keeping bush's word... WTF?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2014, 05:43:09 PM »
The intent was always to negotiate a new SOFA.  Everyone who isn't an Obama lackey understands that. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2014, 05:45:30 PM »
The intent was always to negotiate a new SOFA.  Everyone who isn't an Obama lackey understands that. 

Oh, so Bush signed an agreement and intended not to honor it?

Sorry, I don't believe that.  Bush was a man of honor.  "INTENT"?   Weak soup, man.

I guess we missed the memo from the Bush White House saying he "intended" the next president to break his contract.  WTF is obama thinking, honoring a former president's word?

LOL even you have to admit that shit is weak.  "The INTENT was to break bush's agreement..."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2014, 05:49:25 PM »
Oh, so Bush signed an agreement and intended not to honor it?

Sorry, I don't believe that.  Bush was a man of honor.  "INTENT"?   Weak soup, man.

I guess we missed the memo from the Bush White House saying he "intended" the next president to break his contract.  WTF is obama thinking, honoring a former president's word?

LOL even you have to admit that shit is weak.  "The INTENT was to break bush's agreement..."

The SOFA had an expiration date, so he didn't break it.  He intended to negotiate a new agreement when the existing SOFA expired by its own terms. 

And you have the gall to call people stupid??  Holy smokes . . . .