Author Topic: Obama's failed War on Isis is already in shambles.  (Read 18060 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama's failed War on Isis is already in shambles.
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2014, 05:56:21 AM »
I and others told you this plan was a failure from Day 1 - deal with it.

Obama needs to resign and leave the country. 

And I told you - maybe you're not privy to the actual plan.

In iraq, the net result of the war there is an entire generation of dead males who are fighting age.  When (not if) we return to invade Iraq in another 10-15 years, their army will be a FRACTION of what it would have been - cause we fostered an environment where all the young males wasted each other for a decade.

I know, that's not what "the news" tells us, lol, but that was my theory BEFORE the iraq was, and that has been the result.   We create enough chaos that our future combatants kill most of each other off

And it's happening again in Syria.  You have ISIS, AL-Q, the rebels (who did a whole lot of slaughter on their own) and their govt, which hid saddam's WMD and did a lot of other things.  FOUR sets of bad guys.  And they're all killing each other, over there, and they might take a decade to do it.

When 2020 or 2022 rolls around, and we decide to invade Syria for democracy oil, it'll be a cakewalk.  A huge % of their fighting-age males will be long dead, and our invasion will be a smooth one.

So you call it a "failure" because that's what FOX news tells you.

I call it (as well as the Bush plan, since obama is just continuing it) to be a continued success.   Think on it 33 - they're wasting each other, we're giving them just enough ammo and guns to keep wasting each other so no side wins. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2014, 06:00:18 AM »
I saw a version of this story in Skyfall, 007 movie. 

You have an island infested with hundreds of rats.  Do you try to stomp every rat?  Do you set up a tent, let them bite you at night, and spend a year trying to kill them and their rat babies?

NO!

You set up a big barrel in the middle of the island with coconut as bait.  All the rats climb in.  Then you let the rats get hungry.  THEY WILL EAT ONE ANOTHER.  You don't get bit, you don't waste your time and energy chasing rats.  You leave them in this barrel and you let them finish each other off.

So if you want, dude, keep on believing obama's goal really is to wipe out 1 group and let the other 2 keep on growing in strength.  Or believe maybe, just maybe, we're doing EXACTLY what we did in Iraq.... letting a generation of fighting age males waste each other, so they're soft... and in 15 years, their leaders will give us what we want on favorable terms, or they'll fight without an army.   

Even if I'm wrong, entirely possible - it's a badass idea, isn't it?  If they're not doing this - SHOULD THEY be doing this?  lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2014, 06:01:46 AM »
oh please - a lot of the generals and others already came out and said Obama's plan was doomed to failure from Day 1.   

But oh yeah - its only 240 and O-FAIL who know the real secret plan to victory -   lmfao

And I told you - maybe you're not privy to the actual plan.

In iraq, the net result of the war there is an entire generation of dead males who are fighting age.  When (not if) we return to invade Iraq in another 10-15 years, their army will be a FRACTION of what it would have been - cause we fostered an environment where all the young males wasted each other for a decade.

I know, that's not what "the news" tells us, lol, but that was my theory BEFORE the iraq was, and that has been the result.   We create enough chaos that our future combatants kill most of each other off

And it's happening again in Syria.  You have ISIS, AL-Q, the rebels (who did a whole lot of slaughter on their own) and their govt, which hid saddam's WMD and did a lot of other things.  FOUR sets of bad guys.  And they're all killing each other, over there, and they might take a decade to do it.

When 2020 or 2022 rolls around, and we decide to invade Syria for democracy oil, it'll be a cakewalk.  A huge % of their fighting-age males will be long dead, and our invasion will be a smooth one.

So you call it a "failure" because that's what FOX news tells you.

I call it (as well as the Bush plan, since obama is just continuing it) to be a continued success.   Think on it 33 - they're wasting each other, we're giving them just enough ammo and guns to keep wasting each other so no side wins. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2014, 06:06:56 AM »
oh please - a lot of the generals and others already came out and said Obama's plan was doomed to failure from Day 1.  

But oh yeah - its only 240 and O-FAIL who know the real secret plan to victory -   lmfao

Okay, I'll assume the generals who are being paid to be TV pundits are telling the truth.

Doesn't my idea MAKE MORE SENSE?

If you could do one of two things, which would you do

1) Wipe out a lot of ISIS using a lot of US blood and treasure
2) Wipe out a lot of ISIS, AL-Q, rebels, and Syrian army, using minimal resources,

Which do you do?

And you're basing your belief that "obama failed" on what, exactly?  What some paid pundits said on a propaganda news channel?  Sheesh, I can't believe a man with your education and skills lacks such critical thinking - Doesn't it make PERFECT sense to let 4 of your enemies slaughter each other?

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
Let your plans be dark (unknown)

I'd say Obama/Bush have nailed down these top 2 Sun Tzu directives, if this is the plan.  

Hey, I'm probaly wrong, but if you take your ego and obama hatred out of it, it makes a lot of sense.  We don't fight - we convince 4 of our enemies to waste each other.  And the (weakened) winner gets to guard against US advancement on their oil in a decade?  Sheesh, it sounds pretty obvious to me.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2014, 06:11:58 AM »
Oh please - ITS CURRENT AND ACTIVE DUTY GENERALS WHO SAID IT! 

Okay, I'll assume the generals who are being paid to be TV pundits are telling the truth.

Doesn't my idea MAKE MORE SENSE?

If you could do one of two things, which would you do

1) Wipe out a lot of ISIS using a lot of US blood and treasure
2) Wipe out a lot of ISIS, AL-Q, rebels, and Syrian army, using minimal resources,

Which do you do?

And you're basing your belief that "obama failed" on what, exactly?  What some paid pundits said on a propaganda news channel?  Sheesh, I can't believe a man with your education and skills lacks such critical thinking - Doesn't it make PERFECT sense to let 4 of your enemies slaughter each other?

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
Let your plans be dark (unknown)

I'd say Obama/Bush have nailed down these top 2 Sun Tzu directives, if this is the plan.  

Hey, I'm probaly wrong, but if you take your ego and obama hatred out of it, it makes a lot of sense.  We don't fight - we convince 4 of our enemies to waste each other.  And the (weakened) winner gets to guard against US advancement on their oil in a decade?  Sheesh, it sounds pretty obvious to me.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2014, 06:48:07 AM »
Oh please - ITS CURRENT AND ACTIVE DUTY GENERALS WHO SAID IT! 

Because we didn't use any kind of public misdirection by miilitary folks during project manhattan?
Beacuse any plan as devious as "let 4 groups wreck each other" woudln't be sold with a little domestic articulation?

Because you're disappointing me, 333386.  You're a smart man who saw thru the birth certificate bullshit.  Yet you let an awesome military strategy (that abides by Sun Tzu) go over your head because of simple misdirection on mass media? 

Have you read Sun Tzu?   I own the book, the audiotape, and have seen a few really cool history channel shows on it.  Brilliant stuff.  Letting 4 of your enemies kill each other while having your own generals on TV chiding you for being ineffective would be brilliant too, ya know?  Would go right over the heads of angry, partisan people who yell more than they think.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2014, 06:51:48 AM »
Yeah - b/c Ayatollah imam Obama el Baracki is the master tactician.    lol     

Because we didn't use any kind of public misdirection by miilitary folks during project manhattan?
Beacuse any plan as devious as "let 4 groups wreck each other" woudln't be sold with a little domestic articulation?

Because you're disappointing me, 333386.  You're a smart man who saw thru the birth certificate bullshit.  Yet you let an awesome military strategy (that abides by Sun Tzu) go over your head because of simple misdirection on mass media? 

Have you read Sun Tzu?   I own the book, the audiotape, and have seen a few really cool history channel shows on it.  Brilliant stuff.  Letting 4 of your enemies kill each other while having your own generals on TV chiding you for being ineffective would be brilliant too, ya know?  Would go right over the heads of angry, partisan people who yell more than they think.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2014, 06:58:35 AM »
Yeah - b/c Ayatollah imam Obama el Baracki is the master tactician.    lol     

I would argue Bush/obama rubberstamps this awesome plan, written by military a decade ago, and just smile along.   Our military is 100% badass, 100% capable and competent.  No way we're just "winging it" and ending up with the best result - 4 groups wasting each other.

But I don't want to argue it.  I'll believe what I want, you believe what you want.  I tell ya what though - In ten years, when Syria has few males left to fight, all 4 groups weak or gone, and we take their shit, I want to you open up your "Art of War" book and have a beer :)   

You understand things about the law and NYC and Maobamma that I never will.  Maybe some things will always elude us.  You have these reasons for why this wouldn't be the case, that's cool, one of us is wrong, I guess history will prove it, either way.  But remember, I did say this before Iraq, and I've said it since 2003 on getbig... allow a civil war and let a generation of males kill each other so we have more bargaining power later. BOOM exactly what happened. 

I respect your love of the USA and hatred for those you believe are hurting it (like Obama).  Cheers. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2014, 07:35:23 AM »
Yeah - Obama's failed plan is sobrilliant we just cant see it yet

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2014, 08:47:02 AM »
Jihadist Militants Have Captured US Anti-Tank Missiles In Syria

International Business Times 

Umberto Bacchi, International Business Times

Nov. 3, 2014, 10:17 AM

 facebook

 linkedin

 twitter

 google+

 print

 email

Syrian RefugeesAP Photo/Burhan OzbiliciA car hit by a teargas canister burns as riot police use teargas to disperse Kurdish demonsrators as thousands of Syrian refugees continue to arrive at the border in Suruc, Turkey, Monday, Sept. 22, 2014.

See Also

The Assad Regime Is Losing Ground To The Rebels Around Damascus

Al Qaeda In Syria Are Threatening A Crucial Turkey Border Crossing After Routing US-Backed Rebels

The 'Volcano Of The Euphrates' Is The Key To Reversing The US's Failed Policies In Syria

Weaponry supplied by the US to moderate Syrian rebels was feared to have fallen into the hands of jihadist militants affiliated to al-Qaida after clashes between rival groups.

Islamist fighters with Jabhat al-Nusra seized control of large swathes of land in Jabal al-Zawiya, Idlib province, at the weekend, routing the US-backed groups the Syrian Revolutionaries Front (SFR) and Harakat Hazm, activists said.

Washington relied on SFR and Harakat Hazm to counter Isis (Islamic State) militants on the ground in Syria, complementing its air strikes.

It has thus been supplying them with heavy weapons, including TOW anti-tank missiles in recent months.

The London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) said that, after five days of fighting, the moderate rebels have now surrendered to al-Nusra, which is listed by the US as a terrorist organization.

"Some of the rebels swore allegiance to al-Nusra, others fled," SOHR said.

After the takeover, Twitter accounts liked to the Islamist group claimed that US weapons were among the stockpiles confiscated by the group.

Ar Raqqah Media, an account that regularly posts updates on IS, al-Nusra and other jihadi movements tweeted:

The claim could not be immediately independently verified.

Photos circulated online by the jihadists purportedly showed stockpiles of food and other aid they said were seized from SFR's headquarters in the village of Deir Sinbul.

jabhat al nusra syria srfTwitterA photo purportedly showing supplies seized by Jabhat al-Nusra in Deir Sinbul, Syria.

SFR leader Jamal Maarouf accused al-Nusra of treachery in a video released online, as the two rebel groups had shared cordial relations before the latter suddenly launched a surprise offensive last week.

"You have tarnished the name of Islam, and you have tarnished religion," Maarouf said, The Times reported. "Why do you fight us? Go away, fight the regime!"

The commander claimed his rebels withdrew from Jabal al-Zawiya "for the safety of civilians because this faction [al-Nusra] does not hesitate in killing civilians. We withdrew from Deir Sinbul to preserve the blood of civilians."

US weaponry has fallen into the hands of a jihadist group before. IS stoleHumvees and other military equipment provided by Washington to the Iraqi army, as it conquered large parts of the country earlier this year.

IS broke ties with al-Qaida and al-Nusra earlier this year and the two groups have since been fighting each other in Syria.

Read more: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/syria-al-nusra-jihadists-capture-us-weaponry-moderate-rebels-1472864#ixzz3I1bU9jUZ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2014, 11:08:44 AM »

EXCLUSIVE-U.S. may significantly hike number of troops in Iraq - sources
Reuters Middle EastReuters Middle East – 4 minutes 5 seconds ago..

WASHINGTON, Nov 7 (Reuters) - The U.S. military has drawn up plans to significantly increase the number of American forces in Iraq, which now total around 1,400, as Washington seeks to bolster Iraqi forces battling the Islamic State, U.S. officials told Reuters on Friday.

The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, declined to offer details. The United States aims to help advise and train Iraqi and Kurdish forces battling Islamic State fighters who swept into much of northern Iraq. (Reporting by Phil Stewart; Editing by Bill Trott)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2014, 01:16:57 PM »

BREAKING NEWS Friday, November 7, 2014 3:37 PM EST

U.S. to Send 1,500 More Troops to Iraq
President Obama has authorized the deployment of an additional 1,500 American troops to Iraq in the coming months, the Defense Department said on Friday, a move that will double the number of those sent to advise and assist Iraqi and Kurdish forces in the battle against the Islamic State.
The Pentagon also said that American military advisers would establish a number of additional training sites across Iraq, in a significant expansion of the American military campaign against the Sunni militant group in Iraq and Syria. Officials in the office of Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said that a number of American military personnel would deploy specifically to Anbar province.

READ MORE »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/08/world/middleeast/us-to-send-1500-more-troops-to-iraq.html?emc=edit_na_20141107

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2014, 01:05:08 PM »

AP sources: IS, al-Qaida reach accord in Syria

By DEB RIECHMANN
Associated Press

AP Photo
 AP Photo/Anonymous

World Video

Multimedia

Mass. Catholics hold vigil in endangered churches 
 Convent shuts after helping generations 'overcome'
  Inside a Voodoo Gede ceremony

Religion News

Poll: Latin America Catholics steadily leave faith
 School district scraps religious names on calendar

Competency tests ordered in Jewish site shootings

Religion news in brief

Md. district strips religious names from calendar

Police seek 2 men in NYC jewelry store robbery

Pope moves to speed rulings on sex abuse appeals

Japan tries to tap growing Muslim tourist market

Brazil driver runs over 15 people leaving church

US Catholic bishops try to calm anxiety over pope

Interactives

Video: The Struggle for Islam
Understanding Islam

Related Stories

Obama seeks human rights waiver on war funds
 Pentagon says US troops' role in Iraq could expand

Message from Islamic State group leader emerges

AP sources: IS, al-Qaida reach accord in Syria

Spokesman: IS group visits Pakistan militants

Buy AP Photo Reprints

Multimedia

Al-Qaida's No. 3 Man

ISTANBUL (AP) -- Militant leaders from the Islamic State group and al-Qaida gathered at a farm house in northern Syria last week and agreed on a plan to stop fighting each other and work together against their opponents, a high-level Syrian opposition official and a rebel commander have told The Associated Press.

Such an accord could present new difficulties for Washington's strategy against the IS group. While warplanes from a U.S.-led coalition strike militants from the air, the Obama administration has counted on arming "moderate" rebel factions to push them back on the ground. Those rebels, already considered relatively weak and disorganized, would face far stronger opposition if the two heavy-hitting militant groups now are working together.

IS - the group that has seized nearly a third of Syria and Iraq with a campaign of brutality and beheadings this year - and al-Qaida's affiliate in Syria, known as the Nusra Front, have fought each other bitterly for more than a year to dominate the rebellion against Syrian President Bashar Assad.

The Associated Press reported late last month on signs that the two groups appear to have curtailed their feud with informal local truces. Their new agreement, according to the sources in rebel groups opposed to both IS and Nusra Front, would involve a promise to stop fighting and team up in attacks in some areas of northern Syria.

Cooperation, however, would fall short of unifying the rival groups, and experts believe any pact between the two sides could easily unravel. U.S. intelligence officials have been watching the groups closely and say a full merger is not expected soon - if ever. A U.S. official with access to intelligence about Syria said the American intelligence community has not seen any indications of a shift in the two groups' strategy, but added that he could not rule out tactical deals on the ground. The official insisted on anonymity because he said he was not authorized to speak publicly about the subject.

According to a Syrian opposition official speaking in Turkey, the meeting took place Nov. 2 in the town of Atareb, west of Aleppo, starting at around midnight and lasting until 4 a.m. The official said the meeting was closely followed by members of his movement, and he is certain that an agreement was reached. The official said about seven top militant leaders attended.

A second source, a commander of brigades affiliated with the Western-backed Free Syrian Army who is known as Abu Musafer, said he also had learned that high-ranking members of Nusra and IS met on Nov. 2. He did not disclose the exact location, but said it was organized by a third party and took place in an area where the FSA is active.

According to Abu Musafer, two decisions were reached: First, to halt infighting between Nusra and IS and second, for the groups together to open up fronts against Kurdish fighters in a couple of new areas of northern Syria.

The Nusra Front has long been seen as one of the toughest factions trying to oust Assad in a civil war estimated to have killed more than 200,000 since 2011. The Islamic State group entered the Syria war in 2012 from its original home in Iraq and quickly earned a reputation for brutality and for trying to impose itself as the leading faction in the rebellion behind which all pious Muslims should unite. Al-Qaida initially rejected IS's claims to any role in Syria, and Nusra and other factions entered a war-within-a-war against it. But the Islamic State group swelled in power and became flush with weapons and cash after overrunning much of northern and western Iraq over the summer.

According to the opposition official, the meeting included an IS representative, two emissaries from Nusra Front, and attendees from the Khorasan Group, a small but battle-hardened band of al-Qaida veterans from Afghanistan and Pakistan. Also reported present at the meeting was Jund al-Aqsa, a hard-line faction that has sworn allegiance to IS; and Ahrar al-Sham, a conservative Muslim rebel group.

The official said IS and the Nusra Front agreed to work to destroy the Syrian Revolutionaries Front, a prominent rebel faction armed and trained by the United States and led by a fighter named Jamal Maarouf. They agreed to keep fighting until all of the force, estimated to be 10,000 to 12,000 fighters, was eliminated, the official said.

During the meeting, IS also offered to send extra fighters to Nusra Front for an assault it launched last week on Western-backed rebels from the Hazm Movement near the town of Khan al-Sunbul in northern Syria, the official said. IS sent about 100 fighters in 22 pickup trucks but Nusra ended up not needing the assistance, he said, because Hazm decided not to engage in the fight. Sixty-five Hazm fighters defected to Nusra, he said.

Tom Joscelyn, an American analyst who tracks terror groups for the website Long War Journal, said he hasn't seen any messaging that would confirm that the two groups have formally joined forces on the battlefield. But he said there has been information emerging before the reported Nov. 2 meeting "that would seem to fit in with that being what they were driving at. There has been a big push on the al-Qaida side to get this (alliance) through."

If they work together, the jihadis will be more effective in Syria, he said. "If there is less blood being spilled against each other and they don't have to worry about that, that's going to make it easier for the jihadis to go after Assad or any Western-backed forces."

---

Associated Press writer Zeina Karam in Beirut and Intelligence Writer Ken Dilanian in Washington contributed to this report.

© 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2014, 08:02:24 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/war-with-isis-islamic-militants-have-army-of-200000-claims-kurdish-leader-9863418.html

200k?   According to a kurdish leader?

Well, our own CIA said it was between 20k and 31k... and that was BEFORE we airbombed them for 3 straight months, engaged them in war with locals, bombed their weapons, cars, bases, and oil/grain refineries. 

I tend to believe our own govt over a kurdish leader.  200k would be a factor of TEN.   And 200k would be wrecking havoc all over the place. we're wounding their leader, who is talking about fighitng to the last man... and he's sitting on 200k soldiers?   doubtful.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2014, 10:39:38 AM »

BREAKING NEWS Sunday, November 16, 2014 1:21 PM EST

U.S. Believes ISIS Video Shows Beheaded American Hostage

The Islamic State released a video Sunday showing a black-clad executioner standing over the severed head of a man it identified as the American aid worker Peter Kassig.

Mr. Kassig, a former Army Ranger disappeared over a year ago at a checkpoint in northeastern Syria while delivering medical supplies.
In recent days, American intelligence agencies received strong indications that the Islamic State had killed Mr. Kassig. But without a body or other corroborating evidence, officials could not be certain.

But after the video was released and intelligence analysts were able to conduct an initial assessment, one senior American official said Sunday that the government was increasingly convinced that the video was authentic and that Mr. Kassig was dead.

READ MORE »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/17/world/middleeast/isis-video-purports-to-prove-peter-kassig-execution.html?emc=edit_na_20141116

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2014, 10:57:22 AM »
BREAKING NEWS Sunday, November 16, 2014 1:21 PM EST

U.S. Believes ISIS Video Shows Beheaded American Hostage

The Islamic State released a video Sunday showing a black-clad executioner standing over the severed head of a man it identified as the American aid worker Peter Kassig.

Mr. Kassig, a former Army Ranger disappeared over a year ago at a checkpoint in northeastern Syria while delivering medical supplies.
In recent days, American intelligence agencies received strong indications that the Islamic State had killed Mr. Kassig. But without a body or other corroborating evidence, officials could not be certain.

But after the video was released and intelligence analysts were able to conduct an initial assessment, one senior American official said Sunday that the government was increasingly convinced that the video was authentic and that Mr. Kassig was dead.

READ MORE »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/17/world/middleeast/isis-video-purports-to-prove-peter-kassig-execution.html?emc=edit_na_20141116

Wait they are fighting back? i thought they were suppose to just die.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2014, 05:51:31 AM »
Wait they are fighting back? i thought they were suppose to just die.

If the US had a republican president they would have all died by now.

Its true.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2014, 05:54:28 AM »

Its true.

Failbama loves isis

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2014, 06:41:42 AM »

Its true.

I believe a republican president - a mccain, for example - would have followed the Bush model and sent in 100,000 troops to get ISIS.  They would have excluded the local forces from much of the dirty work.

The financial and blood cost for USA would have been much higher.  And the war would be #1 in the news.   Right now, it's actually not a bad situation that ebola death #2 (a man that went untreated for 2 weeks in siearra leone) and "grubergate" lol.
Stories like "US loses 200th soldier fighting ISIS" aren't happening, and I think that's a good thing.  ISIS hasn't attacked us here.  They have killed a handful of hostages because the USA didn't pay the ransom like the other nations did.  But everyone one killed (I believe) were jounralists or aid workers that knowingly entered enemy territory - we will NEVER be able to stop any bad guys from kidnapping individuals, not in Syria, not in freakin mexico for that matter.

So while Obama is failing in many areas - Ebola and ISIS are two areas where, well, republican seem to blow all their political capital bitching.  You only get traction with complaints about a few things - they should be demolishing obama on AMNESTY and then obamacare right now.  Screaming about ISIS and Eobola just means nobody notices amnesty - and that's what obama wants.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2014, 11:42:28 AM »
I believe a republican president - a mccain, for example - would have followed the Bush model and sent in 100,000 troops to get ISIS.  They would have excluded the local forces from much of the dirty work.

The financial and blood cost for USA would have been much higher.  And the war would be #1 in the news.   Right now, it's actually not a bad situation that ebola death #2 (a man that went untreated for 2 weeks in siearra leone) and "grubergate" lol.
Stories like "US loses 200th soldier fighting ISIS" aren't happening, and I think that's a good thing.  ISIS hasn't attacked us here.  They have killed a handful of hostages because the USA didn't pay the ransom like the other nations did.  But everyone one killed (I believe) were jounralists or aid workers that knowingly entered enemy territory - we will NEVER be able to stop any bad guys from kidnapping individuals, not in Syria, not in freakin mexico for that matter.

So while Obama is failing in many areas - Ebola and ISIS are two areas where, well, republican seem to blow all their political capital bitching.  You only get traction with complaints about a few things - they should be demolishing obama on AMNESTY and then obamacare right now.  Screaming about ISIS and Eobola just means nobody notices amnesty - and that's what obama wants.

Sounds about right.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2014, 11:43:26 AM »
Failbama loves isis

Well he IS their leader and they are his base so...