Author Topic: The Epic Slow Progress of being Lifetime Natural  (Read 43196 times)

the trainer

Re: The Epic Slow Progress of being Lifetime Natural
« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2014, 04:39:55 PM »
why do you find it necessary to capitalize lifetime natural?

You have two choices on the left is lifetime natural and on the right is cleanest natural pick your poison.  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #126 on: October 15, 2014, 04:44:41 PM »
Any longtime member of Getbig should not give a shit whether someone is natural or not.

Steroids are a major part of bodybuilding.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2014, 04:49:08 PM »
You look exactly the same. Maybe a little leaner. What a complete and utter fucking waste of 8 years in the gym, eh???
You're not so smart after all, numb nuts. Thread should be renamed "The Epic Complete And Utter Waste of the Last 8 Years Dieting and Bulking Only To Achieve Sweet Fuck All"

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2014, 04:57:31 PM »
Did you stuff the pheasant yourself?

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2014, 05:30:46 PM »
I just take No ones stance as all true naturals eventually Max out at roughly the same amount of lbm. Time to get there may vary and of course appearance but same amount of tissue given similar heights. Strength,athleticism, etc are indeed genetic because of different factors like nervous system recruitment, joint strength, structure,etc. But in the end when dieted down naturals Will carry the same amount of Lbm dieted down and maxed out.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2014, 05:32:37 PM »
We can all agree that blacks are superior, exceptions being credit scores, societal achievements, etc

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2014, 06:12:48 PM »
This thread is very disappointing to me, makes me want to juice. I know I'm already at a stand still with my own progress as far as size goes...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2014, 07:49:44 PM »
not arguing about that or debating it,,but without knowing anything about him physically or his training input knowledge ,its sensless to sit there and insult after insult and name calling..

thats whats makes this place fun. fuck if i couldnt do that i prolly wouldnt post here :D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2014, 07:51:19 PM »
No one, there is nothing to argue with.

Say hello to Gaussian curve. It describes fairly well every variable known by me that characterizes population. Height. Weight. Intelligence. BMI. It is actually pretty amazing.

Why would anyone think that there is a variable that is constant among ENTIRE race is beyond me.

break this down for me please im curious.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2014, 07:52:36 PM »
We can all agree that blacks are superior, exceptions being credit scores, societal achievements, etc

hahahah awesome you need to post more
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2014, 07:53:11 PM »
thats whats makes this place fun. fuck if i couldnt do that i prolly wouldnt post here :D
i mean i do like your choice of words'pencil'and such....

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2014, 07:56:06 PM »
i mean i do like your choice of words'pencil'and such....

lol ty sir
b

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: October 15, 2014, 08:01:21 PM »
Lance Armstrong claimed natty too a couple of times..... Just sayn  ;D
I

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #138 on: October 15, 2014, 09:08:59 PM »
hahahah awesome you need to post more

Thanks bro

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2014, 10:19:46 PM »
You look exactly the same. Maybe a little leaner. What a complete and utter fucking waste of 8 years in the gym, eh???
You're not so smart after all, numb nuts. Thread should be renamed "The Epic Complete And Utter Waste of the Last 8 Years Dieting and Bulking Only To Achieve Sweet Fuck All"
::)

Spoken like a true druggie who would stop working out completely if he weren`t on drugs.  Besides, you take a giant cocktail of drugs, have eroded health and look the same too, year to year on drugs because you are too dumb to give them a break.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2014, 10:43:09 PM »
So you are never going to try drugs?  ::)

You look good, but maybe try (a second) cycle or two before you die for funsies.

Life is short man, get it out of your system and go back to natty.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2014, 10:54:53 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2014, 11:30:56 PM »
So you are never going to try drugs?  ::)

You look good, but maybe try (a second) cycle or two before you die for funsies.

Life is short man, get it out of your system and go back to natty.
No and there never was a first.  I am not interested.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 15, 2014, 11:34:34 PM »
I think I am going to have to start siding with Simple Simon more when it comes to judging Lifetime Naturals.  Its pretty funny after looking back at old photos of mine and now and then seeing some of these so called "Natural" competitors.

haha mind-blowing, next-level posting right here

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #144 on: October 15, 2014, 11:35:20 PM »
The bad thing about being a lifetime natural is reaching the end of your life realizing that you will never ever experience what it is like to be an enhanced lifter. You had only one chance at life and now it is over for all eternity, an opportunity wasted. I guess what you don't know won't hurt you.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 15, 2014, 11:53:51 PM »
The bad thing about being a lifetime natural is reaching the end of your life realizing that you will never ever experience what it is like to be an enhanced lifter. You had only one chance at life and now it is over for all eternity, an opportunity wasted. I guess what you don't know won't hurt you.

flip side is theres a pride in doing it clean. the dedication it takes etc. i get that too. casue those guys are utlra dedicated. gotta give them their props.
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #146 on: October 15, 2014, 11:54:22 PM »
Its the things that you dont do in life that you come to regret most.

I knew a guy who smashed his ankle up really bad doing motocross, he had been riding for years without injury, the accident left him with a permenant limp.
He was a bit down in the dumps and depressed so I asked him "Would you have still done the motocross if you knew you were going to end up at this point now with the smashed ankle"?
He replied "Yes of course , I loved every minute of it"

I said "well then you really have nothing to be depressed about"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 16, 2014, 12:14:37 AM »
1. I prefer the look of Lifetime Naturals.  I like the the straighter, razor thin look rather than the bulbous enhanced look.
2. I value my health above all things and do not think steroids are a good idea to use health-wise.  At least I will never have any health related problems attributed to steroids.
3. I enjoy lifting weights, manipulating calories and love the benefits of exercise.  I am not wasting any time doing something I enjoy and that is good for me.
4. I am content with my progress and how I look and what it has taken to get here and maintain.  If I never gained another ounce of muscle I would be just as happy.  I am not insecure nor envious of anyone or desire to be any different than what I am now. 
5. I would hate to waste the time researching all the drugs and what not and its way too overwhelming and the risks are not worth the results in my opinion, especially when I have no interest in looking any different size wise.

Perhaps that helps.

Simple Simon

« Reply #148 on: October 16, 2014, 12:17:54 AM »
1. I prefer the look of Lifetime Naturals.  I like the the straighter, razor thin look rather than the bulbous enhanced look.
2. I value my health above all things and do not think steroids are a good idea to use health-wise.  At least I will never have any health related problems attributed to steroids.3. I enjoy lifting weights, manipulating calories and love the benefits of exercise.  I am not wasting any time doing something I enjoy and that is good for me.
4. I am content with my progress and how I look and what it has taken to get here and maintain.  If I never gained another ounce of muscle I would be just as happy.  I am not insecure nor envious of anyone or desire to be any different than what I am now. 
5. I would hate to waste the time researching all the drugs and what not and its way too overwhelming and the risks are not worth the results in my opinion, especially when I have no interest in looking any different size wise.

Perhaps that helps.
Ironically in later life you may get an illness that requires you to use anabolic steroids.

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2014, 12:25:37 AM »
I think TA has a great physique. It doesn't look like it has changed too much but that has got to be good as far as buying clothes and such. I don't think there is too much wrong with a little GH at 65, no?!
Rectum defendere!